Every time an Agoda customer checks out of a hotel we send them an email asking them to write a review of their stay. This is the only way reviews can be submitted. Every review must then be approved by our content team before being posted on the Agoda website. Therefore, unlike many other travel sites, ALL Agoda reviews are certified and genuine.
Enter your dates to check availability and book this hotel
Number of Rooms:
Check Rates & Availability At This Hotel
We want you to pay the lowest possible rate for your room. If you have reserved a hotel room through Agoda, and then show us that you could book the same room, for the same dates, at a lower rate, that is viewable and bookable on another website, we will either match that rate or beat it. Click this link to find out more.
Recent customer reviews
|Filter by Traveler Type
All reviews (3521)
April 18, 2012
Good location and nice breakfast
first time stay in palmyra patong. the hotel room are spacious with bath tub and shower room. free wifi access given is a plus point. breakfast was good. there a gym at level one. safe box is big enough to keep ipad. the tv channel were sufficient except that sports channel was not available.
April 18, 2012
Great Hotel where everyone smilies
Quiet and out of the way of the main road but still within walking distance of the main features of Patong.
Had a good stay and would stay there again. Rooms were great and even got an upgrade for a few extra baht. Breakfast was filling and one of the better ones I have had in Thailand for the star range...they have an egg chef!!!!Pool area was good and the pool bar of course was great and cheap as chips...
The shop owners aim real high so just like anywhere play the game, you should get the price you want. Dont play the game though unless you are going to buy.
United States of America,
April 18, 2012
Small hotel but had a nice charm
we liked that the room opened up to the pool and the breakfast was very good. The breakfast selection was Thai and American, but I preferred the Thai selection
This hotel was smaller than I thought. The pool was small. We had a room that was pool access which made it convenient. The breakfast was very good. We only ate the Thai selection for breakfast because we can eat toast and sausage anytime but it was a treat for us to eat Thai food everyday and we never tired of it. Location was somewhat right in the middle of Patong. Easy walk to nightlife but I would prefer to be in a more secluded area. Rooms were rather simple, but well kept. Nothing fancy but it was a rather cozy little hotel.
Location is right in middle of Patong. Short walking distance to Bangla Road, shopping and beach.
April 17, 2012
Awesome stay?? Not really!
loved - location (short walking distance to all conveniences), pool, room (nicely decorated, spacious & clean) & breakfast serviced are mostly tasty.
love everything about the hotel but customer service sucks big time!
April 16, 2012
Big room, Nice Pool, Smiling Staff.
After twice trying to book a car to pick me up at the airport through the hotel website and not getting a reply back I was starting to worry about my hotel selection. Upon finally arriving my concerns were gone. Aside from that small issue I was very pleased with the Palmyra in every way. The room was large with plenty of space, very clean and the bed was very comfortable. Also having a balcony is always a nice bonus.
The hotel is down a short street off a busier road, just far enough away to be quiet but close enough to walk to the main strip and a 5-7 minute walk to Bangla Road.
Staff were always smiling and courteous.
United States of America,
April 16, 2012
Extremely rude and disorganized staff
When I arrived, I was forced to wait 2.5 hours to check in because the room wasn't ready. I sat in the very hot, muggy, mosquito-filled lobby to wait, but after being told "10 more minutes" for 2 hours, I finally asked to speak to the manager. She was extraordinarily rude, stating, "I'm doing my best. What do you want? To go to the room now when it's dirty?" I explained how unfair it was that they were stealing my time in the room, especially since they charge very high prices for people to check out late (50% cost of the night). She snapped at me and shrugged her shoulders. Clearly, they understand that a guest who checks out late should be charged, but they don't offer mutual respect at check-in time. At no point did the manager apologize or attempt to compensate me or the several other guests who were unable to go to our rooms. Instead, they acted like we were unreasonable. The staff were very disorganized, illogical, and rude, and as a result of their screw up, my plans for the day got ruined. The room facilities were adequate, but the electricity did not work from 6 to 10 am. To add insult to injury, I got a wake-up call at 6 am asking me for my name; apparently, they had recorded the wrong person in my room and felt it was appropriate to wake me for this information. The decent room for a low price wasn't worth the hassle of dealing with the staff. I would never stay here again.
Families with older children
April 14, 2012
Big room hotel but bad service
The room is big enough and have free wifi
The staff can't speak good english ..and we had a earthquake on the
first day in Phuket... It's really make the trip not
Fun at all.. All the shop was close and we just stay
In the hotel ...the hotel staff prepare us some simple dinner for all
The hotel guest due to that.. Overall I not recommend this hotel
Because it is quite far from bangla road and yh staff was not polite
Go on their songkra festival ...fun to play water gun
on that day
Families with older children
April 14, 2012
Tzunami Alert during my 1st day stay! Hotel provided simple meal(dinner) foc for all quests. Nice
April 13, 2012
Nice hotel with good rooms and breakfast
Spacious rooms, great buffet breakfast, shaded areas around the pool, quiet location
We generally had a good time at the Palmyra - the superior rooms in the modern block were spacious with a good walk in shower and a balcony overlooking the pool. We had a full breakfast at the hotel every morning and could then more or less skip lunch - you can have eggs cooked fresh in various styles and a good selection of other food at the buffet. The waitresses were very friendly, particularly Lin, who spoke good English.
There was a nice shaded area near the pool to sit in and you could order drinks or snacks there from the bar. There was also a small gym I used a few times.
The location is relatively quiet being at the end of a long drive off the second main road in Patong - but still only about 10-15 minutes walk to the beach, Bangla Road or the large shopping centre.
One small annoyance was not giving two separate room keys - this is rather petty - after complaining we were given a second one but then this did not work properly.
Generally a good mid-priced hotel that I would choose again if coming back to Phuket.
there are some nice bars/restaurants on the edge of the beach but also good just to buy bbq chicken and banana pancakes from the roadside carts for a diy meal to eat back at the hotel.
April 13, 2012
Great, value for money hotel. With nice rooms
Simply enter your travel dates in our search box and see what extra discounts are available, in addition to our everyday lowest guaranteed prices.
| ||Get 4-7% back on every booking|
| ||Points added automatically|
| ||Save money on future bookings|
New DOUBLE and TRIPLE points promotions!
Customer Reviews - Palmyra Patong Resort, Phuket
- 2 hotels in 1 - depends on what room you stay in. my husband and i stayed in
- a good hotel with nice swimmin -
- A great value hotel in Phuket - The deluxe room size is very impressive. And there is a couc
- Almost perfect - Easily accessible to the main attractions. This hotel is alo
- amzing hotel , beautiful swimming pool - very good hotel, clean,comfortable, beautiful swimming pool,
- An affordable and new resort - The hotel is located on the main streets where there are a l
- Away from the all noise of Patong - The hotel was set away from the main street of Patong which
- Awesome Hotel - The best selling points of the hotel is the swimming pool si
- Basic hotel, Good Rooms - I was expecting more "resort" like feel but it turned out to
- Beautiful Hotel with great location. - i love the location of palmyra patong resort, a little seclu
- clean and lovely hotel - we enjoyed our stay as the room was clean and spacious, pool
- Clean Hotel, Good location - Palmyra was a nice stay overall, rooms are big and clean as
- Clean, comfortable, caring hotel.. -
- Clean, large room, great location - Staff was friendly, breakfast was adequate, room was large a
- convenient location - we stayed in this hotel for 3 nights
the workers are friend
- Cool little hotel - great little hotel that just needs a few logical improvement
- Cosy hotel with great location. - A hotel with great location in Ptatong, great ambience with
- Decent accommodation well located + friendly staff - Friendly Hotel staff, especially the team on the bar!! Brea
- Decent hotel in town - The room is decent for its price. Breakfast is provided, but
- Do not go to this hotel - For starters, insects and ants everywhere in the room, espec
- Everything is pretty good - This resort is pretty good. The price is decent, and the se
- Friendly service - booked two family villas during our stay there. one of the r
- Friendly Service - the location is not bad..quite near to the main mall roughly
- Good clean hotel with all facilities... - I stay in many hotels traveling throughout Thailand. I have
- Good hotel close to the beach. - Was satisfied to be at the Hotel. Everything was great. The
- good hotel with good service - two days stay were more than enough to get around patong, ph
- Good hotel, great location - ok the con trick - booked hotel for new years evening, then
- Good Hotel - I spent 2 days with my family in the family villa. We had go
- Good location and big room - The Palmyra Patong, famous rd. so many bar and restaurants a
- Good location and lovely staff - Having reviewed some of the review in Agoda and Trip advisor
- Good location and nice breakfast - first time stay in palmyra patong. the hotel room are spacio
- Good location and spacious room - Never expected a cosy room for such cheap rates, but we will
- Good location but poor service - Staff were rigid on one aspect when we wanted breakfast at 6
- Good location for party - Rooms were too expensive for the features hotel have, i chec
- Good location near Bangla Road Shopping Centre - The location of the hotel is excellent, near shopping centre
- Good location with nice staff - Good and nice hotel with prximity to shops. Beach is at 10 m
- Good location, friendly staff, clean - Nice people, good location, very quiet as it is central but
- good location,near the beach - the hotel with good service and facility,not far from the be
- good location - its a normal with very old furniture and uncomfortable. brea
- good location - The location of this hotel is convenient, everything is near
- good location - We stayed for a night in Palmyra Patong Resort and we were s
- Good place to stay in Patong - The Palmyra hotel is quite good place to stay. We stayed 4 d
- good place, good location -
- Good place - The rooms were huge and nice but no much of view though. The
- Good service with smile - Near to Patong beach and not far from shopping mall or night
- Good service - Well llocated, have a small swimming pool, good service and
- Good value for money, gret location. - Stayed for 7 nights in Jan, after spending 4 nights in Bangk
- Great hotel all around - Friendly staff. Spaceous and clean rooms. Pool was nice.
- Great Hotel facilities and environment. - I travel with a group of friend and we find this hotel just
- Great Hotel with Lovely Staff - Clean rooms cant complain about anything would stay there ag
- Great hotel, good location - hotel was clean, location was good, nightlife is close. the
- Great hotel - Hotel was great ,rooms are big , best service I loved it .
- Great hotel - my boyfriend and i with another couple, decided to go phuket
- Great hotel - not far the beach and all attractions.5 min to bangla road b
- Great Hotel - This's a good gotel with a great location, eazy to find deli
- Great Hotel - Wasn't too sure when first pulled up but really nice hotel r
- Great Hotel - We stay in this hotel for 3 nights and its overall satisfiyi
- Great little hotel set away from the busy street - palmyra is a nice little hotel set away from the street, whi
- Great location & facilities - i enjoyed every single day at palmyra. have fitness center f
- Great location & friendly staff. - hotel with everything you need. highlight is the location, d
- Great location and near the beach - great location and near the beach. we can walk to the beach
- Great Location but Not Quite What We Expected - Our stay was quite satisfactory..only 1 unfortunate incident
- Great location but poor customer services - Enjoy my stay however it will be better if the female staffs
- Great location but rooms dated -
extremely hard rooms even for blokes very dated.
- Great location but small Hotel - Poor service,bad attitute?Check in with only One entry card,
- Great location with big room - Great location and good for family travel with children
- Great Location with bigger rooms, - The Location and rooms are bigger
- Great location with lovely breakfast - First time it's hard to find this hotel, even the local taxi
- Great Location with reasonable price - I booked a family villa with 2 bedrooms originally, but the
- Great location! - Stayed for 7 days, had a lovely experience and an enjoable s
- Great location, good room.. But service prob 6/10 - Location in a great location, 5min to beach, 5min to the jac
- Great location, quiet and tucked away from the st - phuket is a gorgeous place to stay, yiou have to head out to
- Great Location,Big rooms,Great breakfast - 10 min walk from the best beach in town. Excellent rooms wit
- Great Location - Best thing about our stay was its location, almost all requi
- great location - prefer to stay in the room of new building,looking forward t
- great location - that my third to phuket but firsttime to stay in this hotel,
- Great location - Was there from 17 dec-21 dec 2012. Hotel staff's was very
- great place to rest after a busy nightlife - rooms big enough, very helpful staff, nice food avery day, g
- Great room and facilities very good, and Quiet. - Hotel staff very helpful and friendly. Room always left clea
- Great service with smiles, and very nice seaview - I only stayed at this resort only for one night in a sea-vie
- Great stay in a great location - the rooms themselves are a bit outdated, but the rest of the
- Great value and comfortable stay - The staff was great at this place. After we checked out they
- Great Value - very good place. we are very happy with the service. my hubb
- great -
- Hotel is not big but everything ok - not such big hotel but it's good, have everything you need,
- Hotel look different - We were dissapointed with the service, first was the bed, we
- Its ok! - Though the hotel is relatively new we felt that we made a wr
- Looking new and good. - Pretty decent hotel for the price. Big spacious room with ba
- Lovely Hotel and good service - staffs were friendly and helpful. nice and quiet hotel as it
- Lovely hotel and Great location - I like this hotel!very nice^^ and cheap...
- Lovely hotel and service with a smile - good memories in phuket great sea world scenery also very at
- Lovely hotel and service with a smile - I love staying in Palmyra Patong, me and my friends can walk
- Lovely hotel and service with a smile - It was located near the shopping mall,beach and the night ma
- Lovely hotel nice pool - Lovely clean hotel with spacious rooms .
Clean pool with pl
- Lovely hotel with a great service - the services od hotel was great. receptionist always give us
- lovely hotel with great friendly staff - we stayed for 9 days, staff was always happy and helpful.
- Lovely hotel with great service - We feel very relax and comfortable for our stay in this hote
- Lovely hotel with service with a smile - The hotel staff were very friendly and served adequate lunch
- Lovely hotel, great location and service - hotel prepared our poolside room beautifully honeymoon style
- Lovely place with a personal touch of the owner - We stayed in a 5star Resort prior to Palmira and sad to say