Every time an Agoda customer checks out of a hotel we send them an email asking them to write a review of their stay. This is the only way reviews can be submitted. Every review must then be approved by our content team before being posted on the Agoda website. Therefore, unlike many other travel sites, ALL Agoda reviews are certified and genuine.
Enter your dates to check availability and book this hotel
Check Rates & Availability At This Hotel
We want you to pay the lowest possible rate for your room. If you have reserved a hotel room through Agoda, and then show us that you could book the same room, for the same dates, at a lower rate, that is viewable and bookable on another website, we will either match that rate or beat it. Click this link to find out more.
Recent customer reviews
|Filter by Traveler Type
All reviews (3548)
December 06, 2011
Good quality hotel with nice pool
Quality breakfast, good pool, good location just off strip
this was a lovely, secure hotel with friendly staff. we liked the location as it was just off the frantic tourist strip (5 minute walk away). complementary towels that you could take to the beach were very handy. in the evening, it has a great views over the bay beyond the shorter hotels / shops in front.
December 05, 2011
Not service oriented .. could have been much bette
We stayed there from 2 to 5 dec and i am going to list down all the events below which justify the 1 star.
- The hotel transport is supposed to pick us up at the airport to the hotel. We waited for 30 minutes and the transport did not turn up. We called the hotel and guess what.. they told us that the driver had an accident and so could not be there. That i can understand but they should have at least give us a call to inform us.They did not do so and apologise half heartedly when we told them off.
- It is really small and beside a construction site which can be quite noisy when the drilling takes place.
- When we check in to our room, we could not find any toothpaste and toothbrush so we called the frontdesk, The rececptionist just coldly said, "Go to the supermart and buy it. Our hotel do not provide toothpaste and toothbrush." So we have to go and buy it ourself.
- The bed and pillow was too hard and we did not sleep well for 3 nights.
- We called the frontdesk for morning call at 6am but they did not wake us up at all. When i check with the receptionist, they just "system down we are sorry".
- On an occassion when we wanted a towel from the room service as we accidentally dirty it. We were told that the room service ladies have went back already and they could not send a new one to us until next morning 8am. It was 10pm at night and this make me wonder even if the room service ladies went home, there should be someone to cover their duty right ?
- What more can i say it only a short 3 days stay and they really did not deliver.
The good points:
- The lady who help us book out day tours is friendly and able to make recommendations and confirm our bookings without hiccups. The tours were great too.
- location wise is good as it is only 10 mins walk from the patong beach.
That is our experience there. Make a wise choice...
December 05, 2011
Nice room/hotel but surrounded by Building sites
The suite was gorgeous and modern
The suite was beautiful, huge rooms and very modern.
This is a really nice hotel with great service, nice pool and good food.
Main down fall was we were on the top floor and surrounded by building sites so through the day it was very noisy and the view was not very good, when i went on the balcony in the morning builders were working at the same level as us and felt like they could see straight in!
December 04, 2011
Small hotel, nice and quiet
Great overall stay, a bit of a language barrier, average breakfast did not change over the time we stayed there.
If Scuba Diving, I would recommend Thailand Divers most professional Scuba Diving company in Phuket
December 04, 2011
no lift on the standard room side of building
I chose this hotel for its location and complementary WIFI. We booked for 3 nights. The first night our room's WIFI did not work. Their technician came but could not fix. The second day, WIFI was still not working, I complained again to the front desk. The front desk girl said that their technician already checked that WIFI is working, it's my computer's problem. And she was mumbling how many times I have complained. Finally, their technician came again and admitted that the WIFI is not working at all in the room, and they changed me to another room. In addition, we found ants on the bed of standard room.
December 03, 2011
clean big room, good breakfast perfect distance to patong beach & jung ceylone shopping mall.
December 03, 2011
Staff was kind, and room was very clean.
When we arrived a staff gave us welcome drinks at front, and location is good.It's easy to acess patong beach.
United States of America,
December 03, 2011
Great Location but nothing awe-inspiring
Location-a bit off the main road so the noise is subdued, but the hotel is also within walking distance to everything, which is a great plus!
palmyra patong is hardly a resort...it's just a hotel. it has a nice pool and the breakfast is okay, nothing spectacular. my wife and i stayed in a superior room in the new wing, which i believe is far better than the rooms in the older wing. the beds are still quite hard, which is unfortunate. they must have spent some money on the rooms, but they seemed to have foregone the fact that most of their guests (at least i would assume) are looking for a nice night's sleep. i slept very little hear, which is unusual for myself.
other than the beds the rooms are nicely decorated and the elevator/lift up to the third floor was quite fast and convenient seeing how we were travelling with lots of luggage.
the location of palmyra is probably the best thing this hotel has going for them. it's about 100 meters off the main road, which means quiet, peaceful nights without all of the noise from the main road. it's also within walking distance to everything, which is what i wanted since my wife is pregnant and we did not know how she would be feeling when i booked this hotel from agoda. the hotel is about a 10 minute walk to bangla rd. and the shopping mall...very nice.
definitely book this hotel because of the location, but make sure you are not paying a premium room rate for it. i find the price we paid for our room (with a promotion) was still too high. the staff hardly greet you when they see you, but if you ask them for something they do respond. all in all, decent place, strictly a 3 star hotel, not a resort.
we took the advice from one reviewer stating that the massage spa right outside the hotel was good. well, there's two of them, so we chose the one on the left walking from the hotel. it was nice, again, nothing spectacular. maybe the spa on the right was the better one, not sure.
we also followed the advice of a reviewer stating that the #6 restaurant was great and one should definitely try it out. those kinds of words i tend to listen to....and i should have disregarded that advice as soon as i read them. terrible place. i'm surprised there are so many people eating there, though. it was shocking how simple and plain the food was, nothing to rave about, for sure.
all in all, patong is a fun and vibrant location. we stayed here for 2 nights and we were glad that was all we did. anything more would be a little too much. two nights was sufficient to get a feel for the place and it was fun to see all the activity.
Families with older children
December 03, 2011
lovely hotel with great service.
The service was great and the pool is really nice. the location is also great. the hotel help are also very friendly, but it was a bit noisy from the back street constructions.
Families with young children
December 02, 2011
Rooms are very nice
Lovely room and pool, friendly staff, very clean.
Pleasant stay. Lying by the pool was very relaxing. There was construction going on next door which got a little loud and annoying.
Simply enter your travel dates in our search box and see what extra discounts are available, in addition to our everyday lowest guaranteed prices.
| ||Get 4-7% back on every booking|
| ||Points added automatically|
| ||Save money on future bookings|
New DOUBLE and TRIPLE points promotions!
Customer Reviews - Palmyra Patong Resort, Phuket
- ."Lovely hotel and service with a smile" - Its a nice experience. You can try this hotel at a reasonabl
- A good "15 minutes walking from everything" hotel - Some delay with check in. But on arrival in the rooms well p
- A nice twin non-smoking room. - the room was rated a non smoking room. although i tried to t
- a surprise package!! - this hotel is on the main road into Phuket - Patong beach, b
- Average hotel with plenty of room for improvements - The service was alright when we first checked-in. The room o
- awesome resort.. - we had seven nights here and loved it. this is our third tri
- Awesome with great facilities & good breakfast - nice swimming pool & very ideal for families with kids. awes
- Beautiful, clean hotel in a goo location. - i enjoyed m y stay thoroughly, the hotel was clean modern, c
- big family rooms - WE stayed there for 1 week in Villa sleeps 5, so handy to al
- boutique hotel...perfect location....quiet! - This hotel is a must !....clean , good service excellent poo
- Business get away - It was a very nice place, large 2 floor family style condo,
- Clean and relaxing - Enjoyed this hotel hassle free close to all the shopping
- Clean hotel off the main strip - Average hotel in Patong, but off the main street. The rooms
- Clean hotel spacious rooms - Clean spacious rooms within walking distance of great choice
- Clean newer hotel - The hotel was comfortable and had free wi fi access which wa
- Clean rooms is about all. - While this is a clean hotel in the rooms there is constructi
- Comfortable stay -
- convenient location and nice room - i had a very pleasant stay with my family, the room was larg
- Decent hotel for traveling group of guys - This is a little bit too far of a walk from the main drag in
- Decent hotel located away from the beach - the hotel has been 'refreshed'. it is located away from the
- do not go here, worst hotel i have ever stayed at - this was by far the worst hotel ever with the dodgiest staff
- Everything in one - I travelled with 2 friends and this was the hotel of our dre
- Excellent !!! - I had a pleasant stay, the location is on walking distance
- Excellent Hotel - We had a very pleasant stay here and would return. Very good
- Excellent location, quiet and big rooms - I went there with my family and we stayed in the family vill
- Excellent location - the hotel was clean and quiet but close to everything, staff
- Excellent stay - The bathroom was clean, large and pleasing to the eye. The o
- Excellent Value - This hotel is great value for money. Costs next to nothing a
- Exellent hotel and service, Great location - my daughter and i stayed in a two bedroom apartment near the
- Extremely rude and disorganized staff - When I arrived, I was forced to wait 2.5 hours to check in b
- Fantastic place to stay - We had the best time here, the staff were incredible, the fo
- friendly worker - will definitely recommend to my friends. nice and comfortabl
- Good budget accomadation in the heart of patong - We were looking for a good budget accomadation for the famil
- Good enough hotel - overall a decent hotel in a good location if you want to be
- good hotel in a great location - this hotel was lovely, always clean. staff always went out o
- good location and good room - closed to bar street and patong beach, hotel is new and room
- Good location and in te main shopping stream. - the hotel in located one street behind the street that's alo
- Good location friendly staff always smiling - I stayed for 8 days and enjoyed my time at the hotel it was
- good location, excellent facility with free wifi - Clean and reasonably good sized room with comfortable bed, t
- Good location - front desk staff is not so friendly. room is clean and spaci
- Good Location - Stay at this hotel family villa for 5 days 4 nights. The roo
- Good place at Patong - We were stayed at Palmyra Patong Resort from 21-25/6/2011.
- Good quality hotel with nice pool - this was a lovely, secure hotel with friendly staff. we lik
- Good value for money in Patong! - We enjoyed our stay at the Palmyra Patong Resort.Hotel is ba
- good - wifi is not good.
hope it will be better in the future.
- Great location - Great location , centre of Patong but unbelievably quiet and
- Great Hotel - Staff were great - lovely hotel, got at a bargain price on agoda. standard room
- Great hotel and wonderful service - What a great place to stay, we were treated so well by the v
- Great hotel but ful lof mosquitoes - lovely breakfast n pool! good english speaking staff
- great hotel for the price - we enjoyed our stay. the hotel was excellent value for money
- great hotel wif reasonable price and good location - i stay there for 3 nights. no complaints. staffs are friendl
- Great hotel with great price. Perfect !! - The location of this hotel is so great. Only 5 minutes walk
- Great hotel! - This place is good for vacation. It's within the busy Patong
- Great hotel, very well located - Our stay was great, however housekeeping was not up to stand
- Great hotel, walking didtance to the beach - breakfast at the hotel was ok, but always crowded.
- great location and nice breakfast - the room is quite clean and bright. stuff there always work
- Great location and nice room - we stay 4 nights, hotel are on a back of the street, good pl
- Great location and pleasant - We had a good time at Palmyra. Quite close to Patong beach a
- Great location and quiet place to stay. - Pleasant stay and lovely place. The charges for breakfast sh
- Great location but small room - it may not be one luxurious room, but it is indeed a comfort
- Great location great rooms - Perfect location , great clean room , close to everything ..
- Great location with all features enabled. - The hotel is very comfortable for couple to enjoy their time
- Great Location with excellent rooms - Simply loved it.. Superior rooms were very nicely build.. Th
- Great location, nice pool - Great location and rooms. It was close enough to the party
- Great location, reasonable price - The family villa we stayed in was great! Spacious and comfor
- great location - location ok but services not smile...breackfast is ok pool a
- Great location - this was our second stay at the palmyra resort and we love t
- great location - very close beach and the bar street ，great service just the
- Great resort - lovely place to stay, i will definitely be coming back here,
- Great room with pool view - Great modern rooms, friendly staff but they just need to spe
- Great room, good facilities but lack of enthusiasm - Clean and comfortable environment. But staff were lack of en
- great servie - 20 minutes walking distance to bangla road and shopping mall
- Great value - Palmyra is well located - close enough to the beach and bars
- Hassle free accomodation, neat and pretty nice - i enjoyed staying at palmyra resort because its hassle free.
- I love this hotel! - I had a great stay at this hotel despite my luggage not arri
- I will go there again - Arrived at 10 plus in morning and left luggage at reception
- it was a wonderful experience -
- Its a beautiful place and is centrally located -
- Just a stroll away from the buzz... - Speaking from my (adult)kids point of view, nice and close t
- Just so so - Very noisy due to the construction & refurbishing work,
- Large room, Not so clean rooms - We are very happy when we first arrived in our standard room
- Location is not bad, room service was terrible - Very quietly,u can sleep deeply very well.But,
- Location OK but limited service - location ok, not far if walk to center of patong, only take
- Location okay but Average Hotel - We had an okay room, but the sheets were a dirty white. The
- Lovely & romantic setup - its more than we have expected. very romantic settings in th
- Lovely Hotel and Service with a SMILE!!! - we had a wonderful stay, 4days, 3nights. since we were honey
- Lovely hotel and very closed to downtown - Boutique hotel with complete advantages such as tiny swimmin
- Lovely hotel at great location - The hotel is at a perfect location in Patong. The surroundi
- Lovely hotel but some staff were difficult - Had a good stay and generally staff were very helpful except
- lovely hotel but? - if i were a hotel inspector i would have a field day but her
- Lovely hotel close to everything in Patong - I would gladly recommend the Palmyra Patong Resort for those
- Lovely hotel for an affordable price! - Was very nice stay all in all! The room was big and clean. T
- Lovely hotel with great location - Have stayed in Superior room. Nice, well-decorated and clean
- lovely hotel -
- lovely hotel - it is very close to downtown.the room is clean. i especially
- Lovely Hotel - I've stayed in Palmyra Hotel Phuket for two nights and all I
- Lovely hotel - very nice place to stay , friendly staff , polite , great po
- Lovely staff - always smiling and helpful - stayed here with two girlfriends, very spacious - nicest roo
- Nice and convenience - It is nice and great location hotel. The hotel room is big a
- Nice clean hotel nearby walking street - Enjoyed our stay here with a relatively quiet crowd allowing