Every time an Agoda customer checks out of a hotel we send them an email asking them to write a review of their stay. This is the only way reviews can be submitted. Every review must then be approved by our content team before being posted on the Agoda website. Therefore, unlike many other travel sites, ALL Agoda reviews are certified and genuine.
Enter your dates to check availability and book this hotel
Check Rates & Availability At This Hotel
We want you to pay the lowest possible rate for your room. If you have reserved a hotel room through Agoda, and then show us that you could book the same room, for the same dates, at a lower rate, that is viewable and bookable on another website, we will either match that rate or beat it. Click this link to find out more.
Recent customer reviews
|Filter by Traveler Type
All reviews (711)
June 04, 2012
lovely hotel with greeat room
8 of us when to patong beach hotel to have our holiday trip . found that its a nice place with great room facility.
The hotel is location's is good and near beach, hotel room service is not bad.. overall is a great place to bring ur family or friend to go there and have a short trip .
Families with young children
June 04, 2012
good hotel, great location
just cross the street to patong beach
it is a decent hotel, very nice, the room is good and clean and the staff is very friendly and helpfull. the location is the best in patong area as it is just across the beach, and shops and clubs are on the same stretch. food is easily available in the hotel and anywhere outside the hotel. for those renting a car, parking is not a problem as u can park in front of the hotel. there are security guards all the time.
May 30, 2012
The best boutique hotel in Patong!
Spacious and well designed rooms, excellent location and good service.
Whenever I chose a hotel, I spend about a whole day comparing different hotels in the area. I find the cheapest yet the biggest. And of course the roooms have to be very modern.
First of all, the reason why I say its a safe hotel is because the night my friends and I were checking in, the concierge would ask everyone for their room number. It may seem annoying but it was very assuring. They didn't allow one of their man guests to bring up a lady he just met, from what I heard the people at the desk kept saying 'hotel guests only.' otherwise they'd have to pay more.
Secondly, it is located right along the beach, and the famous bangla street is less than 5 mins away and there are so many places you can eat. There are tons of tuktuks by the hotel waiting to bring you to whereever you want to go.
The rooms were very big, and it looks just like the pictures. The pool is very nice too, they have floaties and volleyballs, etc. And yummy room service.
HIghly recommended! I'd definitely go back.
Must try go karting! It sounds really boring but once yur on it yu wont be able to wipe the smile off your face. Especially if its your first time.
And must ride an elephant!!
May 28, 2012
Good location hotel but run down
Hotel is well located in front of the beach area
the hotel is well placed at patong beach, however, the facilities are run down and no entertainment available in the hotel premises. the staff are not hospitable and tend to be on their own not acknowledging hotel guests like in most hotel. the gym facilities were not up to date while some of the equipment were not working.
Good to walk to the Milenium Mall where there is lots of shopping.
May 25, 2012
Great location and service with a smile
The location was great and staff was friendly. We didn't have to use the tuk tuk to go any restaurent or Bangla Road or shopping because everything is closeby. The hotel is old since 1975 but well maintained.
May 17, 2012
Great Location but not for the beach
clean rooms, good location for first visit to patong
For first time visitors to patong city, the hotel location is excellent as it is within walking distance to the bars, eateries and shops. However, if one is looking for nice beaches, this is not the place to go as the beach is not clean and definitely not private.
The hotel room was very nice, large nicely decorated bathroom. The hotel as 2 pools and the smaller one is a great place to hang out in the day.
Service was not very ideal at the hotel. Our bags took almost an hour to be brought up, despite repeated chasing and the hotel's assurance that they were on the way. In fact, they were actually sitting in the lobby and we had to discover this for ourselves when we purposely made a trip to the lobby to find out what was happening.
All in, we won't be coming back to this hotel and will choose to stay in one of the resorts with private beaches instead.
May 17, 2012
Good Hotel, Great Location.
Location, Hotel Features.
Hotel was Good, Location is Great. Room size and features was excellent. Minimal issues while I had my stay there for 7 days. The only down side was that the renovations that was going on outside of the hotel complex which was out of the Hotels Control. All in all my stay at Patong Beach Hotel was a very pleasant and enjoyable one.
Families with young children
May 16, 2012
great service and condusive
modern and contemporary concept
Strategically located within the main tourists attractions.
Value for money
Hotel personnel is very kind and helpful
Many tourist centre can be offered there
May 14, 2012
Beautiful rooms, nice pool
hotel is very clean and well presented. room size's are very good. only negative is we didnt get the room we asked for however they were both nice rooms. our room looked over the pool which was beautiful at dusk. staff very friendly and helpful (helped me put credit on the thai sim i purchased). pool area great, have to charge everything to the room as they do no take cash. hotel right next to bangla and beach, great location.
May 13, 2012
In the heart of Patong with Beach views
friendly staff at front counter, prompt room service however dissapointed with the lack of service around the pool, would have ordered more drinks/food if I didnt have to go to the bar.However pool was at a 'just perfect' temperature and the views from our floor (8) were breathtaking. Not far from Bangla Rd however did not hear noise from our room.
Try go-karting! Husband wouldnt stop talking about it!!!
Simply enter your travel dates in our search box and see what extra discounts are available, in addition to our everyday lowest guaranteed prices.
| ||Get 4-7% back on every booking|
| ||Points added automatically|
| ||Save money on future bookings|
New DOUBLE and TRIPLE points promotions!
Customer Reviews - Patong Beach Hotel, Phuket
- " Across the street from the Beach" - hotel was really nice. there was a great area to sit near th
- "Great location with comfort for reasonable price" - Nice hotel in the center of Patong beach.
The room was quit
- Average hotel with less than desirable service - We arrived at the hotel before the specified check-in time o
- Beautiful Hotel with Wonderful service - it was a wonderful experience ... the view from my balcony t
- Best Hotel in Patong - Patong Beach Hotel is by far the best hotel I have stayed at
- Best Location in Patong Beach - The rooms are well fitted out and clean,although the Hotel i
- excellent hotel for nature lover - It is well appointed. We liked wooden work.The verandahs hav
- Excellent location - Kind Staff - was a great hotel, excellent location but would recommend ge
- excellent - we cant ask for more on the location of the hotel as it is v
- Fantastic Location for first time visitors - The rooms are nothing special, we had the Deluxe, but at lea
- Fantastic location - Patong beach hotel is a stone throw from the main street, wh
- good hotel and good maintanance - i stay in this hotel with my family, just cross the road and
- Good hotel, bad atmosphere - The hotel is located very near to the beach. A good hotel wi
- good hotel, great location - it is a decent hotel, very nice, the room is good and clean
- Good Location - room is good, bed is very large and comfy. didn't spend a lo
- Good room - For the price, this hotel has a very nice room and had a goo
- Great for shopping, right on the beach - We stayed 2 nights at Patong Beach hotel and enjoyed our sta
- Great Hotel Location @ Patong Beach - Pros :
Hotel is very near on Patong Beach, 2 min and you are
- Great hotel, close to the beach - We had a wonderful time at the hotel. The pool is very nice
- Great Hotel, gets better every time! - This is the second year in a row we have stayed here, gets b
- Great Hotel, with lovely pool - This hotel is in a great location close to the beach, nightl
- Great location and lovely service - The hotel was situated within 5 minute walking distanced to
- Great Location - Only stayed one night due to late flight in from Australia a
- Great Location - stayed one night, hotel is in a great location - on the beac
- Great Location - The location was fantastic as it is tucked in a corner along
- Great resort in the heart of Patong - This was a great hotel set back from the commotion of Patong
- Great Service - Friendly staff, excellent location, 2 minutes walk to the be
- Great Vacation Spot - I took my grown daughter to Phuket for her birthday. We had
- I hated this place. - Let me start by saying that I DID have a financial dispute w
- In the heart of Patong with Beach views - friendly staff at front counter, prompt room service however
- Location is good and convenient - the room is luxurious,however, it is a little dim in the roo
- Lovely Big Hotel - Hotels Room Are Nice.
Overbooked and no early check in as
- Lovely hotel surrounded with places of interest - its walking distant to the bangla street, beach & shopping c
- Lovely hotel - Patong Beach Hotel is in a great spot being right on the fro
- mr. milner wayne and ms. tawapee ornuma - us have happy on holiday in patong beach hotel
and i m thin
- Nice Hotel close to the main beach - The Hotel is Nice but the common areas are due for a renovat
- Nice room but bad service - The Room is nice and clean. But, during check in we have bad
- Patong Beach Hotel - It was my first staying at Patong Beach Hotel with my friend
- Pleasant hotel. - Great location. Close to beach, shopping, nightlife.
- Room were comfortable. Air-conditioning were not -
- Still a Place to Stay in Patong Beach - The hotel was located in a short lane from the beach road. S
- suitable hotel for all ages - had a lovely stay at this hotel, friendly staff, rooms clean
- The best experience. - Never expect this kind of hotel. Nice view and environment.
- The staffs are not too friendly -
- Top location and quality - Cannot find a fault with this hotel...the only grumble was d
- Undeserved stars - On arrival they did not have checkin info, and asked that we
- Very disappionted of this hotel - this hotelwas the worst i have stayed in .for a first class
- Very nice hotel with friendly staff - This is a very nice hotel. It has updated rooms, nice pool