Every time an Agoda customer checks out of a hotel we send them an email asking them to write a review of their stay. This is the only way reviews can be submitted. Every review must then be approved by our content team before being posted on the Agoda website. Therefore, unlike many other travel sites, ALL Agoda reviews are certified and genuine.
Enter your dates to check availability and book this hotel
Number of Rooms:
Check Rates & Availability At This Hotel
We want you to pay the lowest possible rate for your room. If you have reserved a hotel room through Agoda, and then show us that you could book the same room, for the same dates, at a lower rate, that is viewable and bookable on another website, we will either match that rate or beat it. Click this link to find out more.
Recent customer reviews
|Filter by Traveler Type
All reviews (1829)
August 31, 2011
Great resort, good location
Breakfast was great, staff were helpful
we were in the deluxe room on wing 4, room was huge with a big bathroom. cleanliness of the room was outstanding, staff were always helpful, resort was huge with plenty of areas where you could be away from other travellers if you wanted to, wouldnt hestitate to stay there again. bed like most other resorts we stayed at in thailand was rock hard!
If venturing out of the resort into main strip, be aware of constant badgering of locals trying to get you to buy, buy, buy, we found that it was easier not to go out of resort due to this hassle. Time Share Unit Cons constantly pestering also, this wasnt just from locals but from international locals who reside in Patong.
August 30, 2011
Great hotel, central position to all things
Cleanliness,helpfulness, breakfasts,pool and garden setting,central to all shopping .
We have stayed at the Patong Resort over many years and regard it as our overseas holiday destination, staff are very friendly and helpfull, breakfasts are superb, housemaids greet you with a smile everytime they see you, very close to shopping, entertainment in fact everthing a holiday hotel is meant to be.
August 29, 2011
Nice location, Convenient
staff are very friendly, room service is reasonably priced and the roof top steakhouse is excellent. easy walking distance to all main locations in patong. 5 minutes to beach, bangla rd, and shopping. if you need to get a taxi to the airport, just walk outside the parking area, it's about cheaper then booking it through the hotel.
Families with young children
August 29, 2011
Still thinking, ... sorry we cannot come up with a positive one.
Breakfast was always the same and boring. Service was very poor. We were glad to check out. Charged us for missing towels we obviously did not take from the hotel room. The worst hotel in my experience while in Thailand for two months.
Hotel Feature Tip:
Go elsewhere, you can do much better for a lot less money.
August 28, 2011
Patong Resort hotel is located very centrally, closed to the shops and the night life. And at the same time quite (can't hear noises from the streets) and secure. Staff very frendlly but hardly speaking english. Great brekfast, rooms clean. We loved to have massages (very cheap)next to swimming pool. The only negative thing was that swimming pool closes at 8pm, we would love to stay longer.
August 24, 2011
Good all round hotel
Great central location,great swimming pools,good sized rooms,service with a smile
Apart from having a small wait for the room to be cleaned everything about the hotel was good. It is difficult to find anything to criticise. Aneasy choice to recommend to friends.
Mister Goode's Seafood Restaurant
August 22, 2011
Great location, clean and comfortable
Central location, amenities and trustworthy travel agent on premises for daily excursions.
Lovely country with so many things to do.
August 22, 2011
No real probs in this hotel
the whole hotel really needs some outside (farang) management.
the hotel seems to be run how they want and not what the tourist wants. the "happy hour" at the poolside bar is a joke actually the poolside bar is a joke. no music, lights, 6pm close up????
lack of shade at main pool.
breaky was mostly the same each day but did the job, the egg station needs reorganising. what about the smoking area is right adjacent to the meals serving area, 1.0m away, should not be allowed.
dining, reception & housekeeping staff were all friendly and helpful. it would help if more staff spoke english better.
August 22, 2011
Terrific Location, however bed way too hard
This hotel is located in the heart of Patong. It is within walking distance to everything. I stayed in one of the rooms around the pool, but unfortunately had a room that was facing the driveway and not the pool. I guess for privacy and security reasons they have glassed in the patio area leaving it with two small windows for fresh air. However, there was nothing fresh about the air, it had a very overpowering smell of stale smoke. This stopped me opeing this area completely. The bed was harder than anything I had every come across. I had to check that it was actually a matress. I made mention of this to the conceirge and immediatley foam was placed over the matress which made for much better sleeping. The hotel lobby is wonderful and gives off an almost five star feel about it. The pool area across from the lobby is very large and a sun bed can always be found. They also have happy hour every afternoon. However it is looking rather old and could do with a make over to match theme that the lobby is presenting. Overall, it was a nice place to stay. The breakfast buffet was extensive and open at 6am which helps when most tours from Patong have you departing the hotel by 7am. I would probably stay there again as the location is perfect. Next time I will be requeting a room facing the pool.
There are plently of great restaurants in Patong. Be careful when selecting seafood from front of house (you will know what I mean when you are there) because the 'cheap eat' is not always so cheap from the fresh fish fare. A meal can become very expensive very quickly.
August 20, 2011
Lovely hotel that is accomodating
The new wing with the pool side view is fantastic. That is definitely the best part of the hotel.
It was a very pleasant stay at the Patong Resort. The room was adequant and convenient to the pool area and it was generally convenient to all amenities. I would go back to this hotel.
Just bargain for everything when you are in Phuket, else they will rip you off!
Simply enter your travel dates in our search box and see what extra discounts are available, in addition to our everyday lowest guaranteed prices.
| ||Get 4-7% back on every booking|
| ||Points added automatically|
| ||Save money on future bookings|
New DOUBLE and TRIPLE points promotions!
Customer Reviews - Patong Resort, Phuket
- 5 nights at the Patpon Resort - The standard room did not come up to expectations in compari
- a home away from home - this was the seventh time i have stayed at patong resort eac
- Agoda - fun and convenient and relaxing place to stay with
- Awesome Location - Hotel is situated 5 minutes walk from Jungceylon Shopping Ma
- Bad Bad hotel - This hotel is really old and it is not well maintained. I fe
- bad service - this hotel is not willing to support guests. the way they ha
- brilliant hotel - we stayed at Patong Resort for 4 nights in March and were ve
- Centralised location - this is the second time that i am booking this hotel. i must
- Centrally located - Great location, beach & Jungceylon Mall a few minutes away b
- Clean, good location. - i previously stayed at patong resort and loved it, so was ap
- comfortable hotel and rooms - I like this hotel stayed there seven times very convenient a
- Excellent location - We had a very pleasant time at the Patong Resort. Staff ver
- Excellent stay at Patong Resort - We stayed at Patong resort for 6 days 5 nights. I love the p
- excellent - nice trip when staying here, the location was very good. eas
- Fairly well - We have spent new year time at the hotel for the last five y
- Family Holidays - This is first time we visited Phuket and found this hotel on
- Fantastic Hotel - The pictures don't do this hotel justice, is looks magnifice
- For the best location in Patong... - During checkout I was annoyed when they showed me a half ope
- good hotel and perfect location - it is perfect for young couples or singles. if you like good
- Good Hotel close to Patong Beach and Nightlife - Hotel is located close to both Patong Beach and the Nightlif
- Good hotel, worth to stay - The room is very clean and comfortable. It is very convenien
- Good location & big clean rooms - Check in was fast & friendly,I cant really review any furthe
- Good location for beach and nightlife - The rooms are very nice with good air con and very clean. Th
- Good Location! Good Food! - Located at the heart of Patong, it's within walking distance
- Good Location, Old, Expensive, 4 Star??? - Cleanliness is the most important thing to be improved if yo
- Good location - I stayed at this hotel with a few mates and were kindly give
- Good location - Overall good experience, good food, good value for the money
- good location - This hotel located in the middle of patong but not noisy at
- Good location - Very goooood and convenient location. walking distance to th
- good mid range hotel - Good mid range hotel which is in a fantastic position. Has a
- Good rooms and excellent service by front staff - rooms really good, only had one breakfast and one dinner but
- Good value for money - Quite, but central location. Shopping and restaurants is all
- GREAT DEAL - If you like Patong's nightlife, you can go through back gate
- Great Great Great Location in the middle of Phuket - the hotel is very close to the beach. very close to supermar
- Great location and service - The hotel had a fantastic location, with entrances leading t
- Great location but poor service - Hotel location is great but service is not good. Room servic
- Great location but service is bad - this hotel has great location. but we did not have a good im
- great location clean good security - would deffinatly stay again only fault no free wifi had to p
- Great location good size room - Nice hotel friendly staff breakfast disappointing given the
- Great location to hot spot in patong - Despite the cons of the resort is, its divided into 2 wings.
- Great location to stay - Just a lil things that was dissapointing is that when i call
- Great location with good services - Location and connections can't be better. From the backside
- Great location, breakfast is lovely - we booked the standard room since we were there for 15 night
- Great location, clean and neat room - Clean room, spacious bathroom and balcony. Wifi is slow and
- great location, good staff - great location, rooms average size, close to everything- sho
- Great location, large rooms - The room was larger than expected, for the price paid. The b
- Great location, waking distance from beach & clubs - Room are modern and clean. Quiet in the hotel and walking di
- Great location. Poor service, few smiles... - Booked as couple and one child under 12, breakfast included.
- Great Location - Garden view pool rooms very noisy due to short cut for guest
- Great location - Great place to stay, good price accom. Very central to every
- Great location - Have stayed 3 times at this hotel.I like the location.
- great location - Hotel is in a great location,only downside was that bed was
- Great Location - i have stayed at patong resort 6 times now.great location,be
- Great Location - Rooms clean but small but very suitable for our needs - rece
- Great Place and Friendly People - stayed there for 3 nights - hotel location is in the heart o
- Great place to stay - Loved the location of this hotel, 3min to the beach, 1min wa
- great place - i stayed at patong resort for 14 nights in a deluxe room it
- Great resort, good location - we were in the deluxe room on wing 4, room was huge with a b
- Great stay with good location and value for money - This room seemed to have had some pretty bad reviews, but my
- Great value, clean, great service - Will stay there again. The hotel was clean, the staff happy
- Hard to fault, unless you look really closely. - situated just behind bangla rd with easy access to it via a
- Have stayed here now 9 times and will be returning -
- Horrible! Had to change the hotel in 1 day of stay - Horrible Experience to say the least.`
Air condition make
- I loved it - loved every minute of it, with friendly staff....you have th
- Ideal location, near acces to Patong beach - I like the hotel location, because it's near to Patong area
- Lovely Hotel !! - Have 2 swimming pool, near Jungceylon Mall and Patong Beach.
- Lovely hotel ,great location ,recept service poor - Booked new wing but was allocated old wing however after a n
- lovely hotel and great location - it is very nice hotel and also very good location.
- Lovely hotel and helpful staff - Location of the hotel is good, very close to everything but
- Lovely hotel with nice pool - v enjoyable. beaut pool, nice friendly staff, easy walk to
- lpatong resort - on the whole a very good place to stay staff were friendly w
- Money money money - Evrything for Money money money
Wifi extra money
- Mosquito Ridden Rooms, Not a Happy Puppy - First night we got there we were shoved into this disgusting
- Nice hotel and good service - We have stayed here many times but the hotel service is bein
- Nice Location - room is big enough and comfortable. breakfast is still ok. t
- Nice Resort but rooms are average!! - Was ok but nothing special. Rooms were a bit old and small
- Not all that gllitters is gold - The reception staff ath the hotel were not friendly on our a
- not good - thought this to be a good place to stay, very noisy, staff v
- Ok hotel with nice location. - Not the best hotel. Its far from the reception to the room a
- OK hotel - Hotel is so-so, balcony is prone to rain, so can't really ha
- Patong Resort - More than one building? - The hotel is bang in the middle of Patong it seems, we took
- Patong Resort Experience - I have paid my sixth visit to the Patong Resort and have al
- Patong Resort Hotel - it is easy to go to patong beach from this hotel.. I like wi
- Patong Resort in Phuket - Patong Resort is a nice place to stay in Phuket. My familiy
- Patong Resort review - If guest security is important to hotel owners, why they are
- Patong Resort Review - The location, as what I've got from Google map, was a very g
- Patong Resort stay - Find the location of Patong resort good, relatively quiet in
- Patong Resort, Phuket - Very clean and seemed newly refurbished. Floors, bathroom, f
- Patong Resort, -
- Patong Resort, -
- Patong Resort, - since iam stayed in this hotel i was so happy about the loca
- Patong Resort -
- Patong Resort -
- Patong Resort -
- patong resort - The patong resort is a very good place to stay if you are lo
- Patong Resort - The Patong resort is in a very good centrel location.one of
- patong resort - This was my first trip to Thailand, and Patong was a wonderf
- Patong Resort - We checked in on 15th January and everything was fine for ou
- Patong Resort - We have stayed in the Patong Resort about 5 times, because o
- patong - it was not as good as i thought it would be so my write up w