Every time an Agoda customer checks out of a hotel we send them an email asking them to write a review of their stay. This is the only way reviews can be submitted. Every review must then be approved by our content team before being posted on the Agoda website. Therefore, unlike many other travel sites, ALL Agoda reviews are certified and genuine.
Enter your dates to check availability and book this hotel
Number of Rooms:
Check Rates & Availability At This Hotel
We want you to pay the lowest possible rate for your room. If you have reserved a hotel room through Agoda, and then show us that you could book the same room, for the same dates, at a lower rate, that is viewable and bookable on another website, we will either match that rate or beat it. Click this link to find out more.
Recent customer reviews
|Filter by Traveler Type
All reviews (1831)
March 28, 2011
We had a great room, & balcony.
We had a large room & balcony. Easy walk to beach, shops and night life. (even for us oldies) Breakfast was great, food for every taste and nationality. No complaints at all.
March 26, 2011
Great location, probably the only saving grace
Great location, nightlife at one exit, shopping at another and the beach at the third exit
This hotel upgraded 2 out of the 3 of us travelling to corner rooms (obviously keeping three room close together, one of us had to miss out on a corner).
The views from the massive balcony were nice, looking over patong bay on one side and a view of walking street on the other. Rooms had cockroaches when we arrived and I did see the odd one floating about once settled in. The cleaning staff were very thorough though and did a good job with everything within their control.
The downstairs restaurant is quite good and we dined there fairly frequently (until we discovered a place just outside called Islander which was very good). The rooftop steakhouse suckered us in first night which was a huge mistake. Very overpriced for the meals and drinks provided. The entertainment was entertaining but only for how bad it was.
Hotel Feature Tip:
Don't open the bedside drawer - it has a myriad of wires which looked very unsafe in all 3 of our rooms. Mine had a test tag from 1991. This is indicative of the entire resort, would have been nice in the 80's but nothing has been done in the way of upkeep since.
March 25, 2011
Middle of the road hotel in good location
This hotel could do with a little updating (rooms)
We would advise to hold your ground and insist on a better room we had to look at 4 rooms before we found on that was acceptable for us
March 21, 2011
Great position, friendly staff, clean rooms
I liked everything about this hotel
Postioned in a great place, close to everything but quiet for a good sleep, good breakfast and very friendly staff
take the local bus to Phuket Town and go to china town for some great food, being on the bus gives you a chance to meet fellow travellers and exchange info
March 20, 2011
Hotel close to the beach and good service
close to the beach, best nightlife area in Phuket
there are 4 different wings in this hotel....try to stay in the 4th one (newest)...the wing 2 is also fine...big and busy hotel with a good structure and facilities!
Tours to Phi Phi, James Bond, Taxi, etc. can be booked at the hotel office...however much more expensive...at least 50% more than outside of hotel area....the tours are exactly the same...so just walk to the street in front of the beach and find a small travel agents...they will arrange everything for you with a better deal....
March 20, 2011
An average hotel with average standards maybe as I was put in the older part of this hotel. The main building seem to be much cleaner but we survived.
March 19, 2011
very good hotel with very convenient location
new wing,pool area,friendly staff
On arrival we were given a room in the old section of the hotel with no view.Not being happy about this I went to reception and asked if we could have a better room.Management was happy to upgrade us,to an excellent room overlooking the large pool at no extra charge.Breakfast was very good with a great selection.Location is fantastic with all restaurants and shops 2minutes away.Definitely will come back here on our next trip to Patong.
Number 6 restaurant on back street and sweet restaurant just in side street outside hotel were excellent,also massage parlours are everywhere at a low cost.A must do is to visit Laem Sing Beach 400bht ride in Tuk Tuk from patong.Go and see Woody at Northern end of beach,he will look after all your catering requirements
Families with young children
March 19, 2011
A pleasant stay at Patong Resort
Great location, very close to everything; clean & spacious rooms, friendly staff; good services from reception.
The location is probably one of the best in Patong. The hotel is located in the heart of Patong and very close to Jungceylon shopping mall, the night life spots of Bangla Road, beach, shops, pubs and restaurants with only 5 to 10 minutes walks.
Housekeeping services is excellent. Room was cleaned everyday. Bath towels and toiletries were substituted every day without fail. Separate beach towels were also provided in the room at no extra charges.
Staff is friendly and helpful. The receptionist on duty was very accommodative. We had earlier requested for a room with twin beds but were given a double-bed room instead. Knowing that we had 2 young children sharing the room, the receptionist had offered us an additional single bed for free.
Overall, our stay in Patong Resort was pleasant and enjoyable. This is one of the ideal hotels to stay in Patong. We would definitely recommend the hotel to others.
Must bargain if you are buying stuff from the stalls along the street as the price quoted are usually 2x higher. However, shopping in Jungceylon Mall was a pleasant experience. Big retail chain like Carrefour and Robinson in the mall are selling nice stuff with good discount. Lovely and unique accessories and decorative items sold by the trike stalls in the central court of the mall are also worth buying.
March 19, 2011
Nice hotel, good service and room size is good
room size is good
location is good close to beach and shops
staff is friendly and polite
Nightlife is great and also hotel location is close to everywhere
March 14, 2011
Great service, very friendly and helpful staff
The staff were all very friendly and very helpful. They went the extra mile in trying to make us comfortable. The staff were very attentive and very helpful- to the extent of automatically offering to open up one of the hotel rooms to let us shower/repack our luggage, after we had checked out earlier that day. We were rather impressed with their initiative and service.
overall our stay was quite pleasant.
Simply enter your travel dates in our search box and see what extra discounts are available, in addition to our everyday lowest guaranteed prices.
| ||Get 4-7% back on every booking|
| ||Points added automatically|
| ||Save money on future bookings|
New DOUBLE and TRIPLE points promotions!
Customer Reviews - Patong Resort, Phuket
- 5 nights at the Patpon Resort - The standard room did not come up to expectations in compari
- a home away from home - this was the seventh time i have stayed at patong resort eac
- Agoda - fun and convenient and relaxing place to stay with
- Awesome Location - Hotel is situated 5 minutes walk from Jungceylon Shopping Ma
- Bad Bad hotel - This hotel is really old and it is not well maintained. I fe
- bad service - this hotel is not willing to support guests. the way they ha
- brilliant hotel - we stayed at Patong Resort for 4 nights in March and were ve
- Centralised location - this is the second time that i am booking this hotel. i must
- Centrally located - Great location, beach & Jungceylon Mall a few minutes away b
- Clean, good location. - i previously stayed at patong resort and loved it, so was ap
- comfortable hotel and rooms - I like this hotel stayed there seven times very convenient a
- Excellent location - We had a very pleasant time at the Patong Resort. Staff ver
- Excellent stay at Patong Resort - We stayed at Patong resort for 6 days 5 nights. I love the p
- excellent - nice trip when staying here, the location was very good. eas
- Fairly well - We have spent new year time at the hotel for the last five y
- Family Holidays - This is first time we visited Phuket and found this hotel on
- Fantastic Hotel - The pictures don't do this hotel justice, is looks magnifice
- For the best location in Patong... - During checkout I was annoyed when they showed me a half ope
- good hotel and perfect location - it is perfect for young couples or singles. if you like good
- Good Hotel close to Patong Beach and Nightlife - Hotel is located close to both Patong Beach and the Nightlif
- Good hotel, worth to stay - The room is very clean and comfortable. It is very convenien
- Good location & big clean rooms - Check in was fast & friendly,I cant really review any furthe
- Good location for beach and nightlife - The rooms are very nice with good air con and very clean. Th
- Good Location! Good Food! - Located at the heart of Patong, it's within walking distance
- Good Location, Old, Expensive, 4 Star??? - Cleanliness is the most important thing to be improved if yo
- Good location - I stayed at this hotel with a few mates and were kindly give
- Good location - Overall good experience, good food, good value for the money
- good location - This hotel located in the middle of patong but not noisy at
- Good location - Very goooood and convenient location. walking distance to th
- good mid range hotel - Good mid range hotel which is in a fantastic position. Has a
- Good rooms and excellent service by front staff - rooms really good, only had one breakfast and one dinner but
- Good value for money - Quite, but central location. Shopping and restaurants is all
- GREAT DEAL - If you like Patong's nightlife, you can go through back gate
- Great Great Great Location in the middle of Phuket - the hotel is very close to the beach. very close to supermar
- Great location and service - The hotel had a fantastic location, with entrances leading t
- Great location but poor service - Hotel location is great but service is not good. Room servic
- Great location but service is bad - this hotel has great location. but we did not have a good im
- great location clean good security - would deffinatly stay again only fault no free wifi had to p
- Great location good size room - Nice hotel friendly staff breakfast disappointing given the
- Great location to hot spot in patong - Despite the cons of the resort is, its divided into 2 wings.
- Great location to stay - Just a lil things that was dissapointing is that when i call
- Great location with good services - Location and connections can't be better. From the backside
- Great location, breakfast is lovely - we booked the standard room since we were there for 15 night
- Great location, clean and neat room - Clean room, spacious bathroom and balcony. Wifi is slow and
- great location, good staff - great location, rooms average size, close to everything- sho
- Great location, large rooms - The room was larger than expected, for the price paid. The b
- Great location, waking distance from beach & clubs - Room are modern and clean. Quiet in the hotel and walking di
- Great location. Poor service, few smiles... - Booked as couple and one child under 12, breakfast included.
- Great Location - Garden view pool rooms very noisy due to short cut for guest
- Great location - Great place to stay, good price accom. Very central to every
- Great location - Have stayed 3 times at this hotel.I like the location.
- great location - Hotel is in a great location,only downside was that bed was
- Great Location - i have stayed at patong resort 6 times now.great location,be
- Great Location - Rooms clean but small but very suitable for our needs - rece
- Great Place and Friendly People - stayed there for 3 nights - hotel location is in the heart o
- Great place to stay - Loved the location of this hotel, 3min to the beach, 1min wa
- great place - i stayed at patong resort for 14 nights in a deluxe room it
- Great resort, good location - we were in the deluxe room on wing 4, room was huge with a b
- Great stay with good location and value for money - This room seemed to have had some pretty bad reviews, but my
- Great value, clean, great service - Will stay there again. The hotel was clean, the staff happy
- Hard to fault, unless you look really closely. - situated just behind bangla rd with easy access to it via a
- Have stayed here now 9 times and will be returning -
- Horrible! Had to change the hotel in 1 day of stay - Horrible Experience to say the least.`
Air condition make
- I loved it - loved every minute of it, with friendly staff....you have th
- Ideal location, near acces to Patong beach - I like the hotel location, because it's near to Patong area
- Lovely Hotel !! - Have 2 swimming pool, near Jungceylon Mall and Patong Beach.
- Lovely hotel ,great location ,recept service poor - Booked new wing but was allocated old wing however after a n
- lovely hotel and great location - it is very nice hotel and also very good location.
- Lovely hotel and helpful staff - Location of the hotel is good, very close to everything but
- Lovely hotel with nice pool - v enjoyable. beaut pool, nice friendly staff, easy walk to
- lpatong resort - on the whole a very good place to stay staff were friendly w
- Money money money - Evrything for Money money money
Wifi extra money
- Mosquito Ridden Rooms, Not a Happy Puppy - First night we got there we were shoved into this disgusting
- Nice hotel and good service - We have stayed here many times but the hotel service is bein
- Nice Location - room is big enough and comfortable. breakfast is still ok. t
- Nice Resort but rooms are average!! - Was ok but nothing special. Rooms were a bit old and small
- Not all that gllitters is gold - The reception staff ath the hotel were not friendly on our a
- not good - thought this to be a good place to stay, very noisy, staff v
- Ok hotel with nice location. - Not the best hotel. Its far from the reception to the room a
- OK hotel - Hotel is so-so, balcony is prone to rain, so can't really ha
- Patong Resort - More than one building? - The hotel is bang in the middle of Patong it seems, we took
- Patong Resort Experience - I have paid my sixth visit to the Patong Resort and have al
- Patong Resort Hotel - it is easy to go to patong beach from this hotel.. I like wi
- Patong Resort in Phuket - Patong Resort is a nice place to stay in Phuket. My familiy
- Patong Resort review - If guest security is important to hotel owners, why they are
- Patong Resort Review - The location, as what I've got from Google map, was a very g
- Patong Resort stay - Find the location of Patong resort good, relatively quiet in
- Patong Resort, Phuket - Very clean and seemed newly refurbished. Floors, bathroom, f
- Patong Resort, -
- Patong Resort, -
- Patong Resort, - since iam stayed in this hotel i was so happy about the loca
- Patong Resort -
- Patong Resort -
- Patong Resort -
- patong resort - The patong resort is a very good place to stay if you are lo
- Patong Resort - The Patong resort is in a very good centrel location.one of
- patong resort - This was my first trip to Thailand, and Patong was a wonderf
- Patong Resort - We checked in on 15th January and everything was fine for ou
- Patong Resort - We have stayed in the Patong Resort about 5 times, because o
- patong - it was not as good as i thought it would be so my write up w