Every time an Agoda customer checks out of a hotel we send them an email asking them to write a review of their stay. This is the only way reviews can be submitted. Every review must then be approved by our content team before being posted on the Agoda website. Therefore, unlike many other travel sites, ALL Agoda reviews are certified and genuine.
Enter your dates to check availability and book this hotel
Check Rates & Availability At This Hotel
We want you to pay the lowest possible rate for your room. If you have reserved a hotel room through Agoda, and then show us that you could book the same room, for the same dates, at a lower rate, that is viewable and bookable on another website, we will either match that rate or beat it. Click this link to find out more.
Recent customer reviews
|Filter by Traveler Type
All reviews (1829)
March 15, 2010
Unforgetable memory in Phuket
Very very convenient - the hotel is very near to patong beach, Janceylon,Seafoods. The Hotel also offer quite a good selection of daily buffet breakfast. Swimming pool is very clean. Good service.
Very very convenient - the hotel is very near to patong beach, Janceylon (big and nice shopping mall), nice and cheap seafoods - Number 6 Seafood at street behind Agogo Bar is a must try. Thai Boxing is also not far within walking distance. The Hotel also offer quite a good selection of daily buffet breakfast. The swimming pool is very clean however the massage beside the pool closed too early at around 5pm. The hotel staff is very helpful and service is good. The walk way from hotel room to lobby is very dark and creepy at night so it is better to have a companion.
Number 6 Seafood is a must try. The seafood is very fresh and cheap - almost half of the price of restaurants located along patong beach.
March 15, 2010
The location is very convenient. Next to Bangla street and also the beach. Price is reasonable but need to pay more for a better room. There is a tour company in the hotel to book tours. Swimming pool in the hotel is nice. Ask for a non carpeted room if possible as they are cleaner. Service is very slow for anything out of the ordinary. Cannot have 2 keys to the room which can be a hassle.
Must do a tour to Phi Phi Island. Others are optional.
Families with young children
March 13, 2010
in the centre of the everything fro m shopping to beah and bangla road;walkin street.Near the beach, pubs, shopping areas and eating places.
Hotel is clean and near many massage palours, big shopping centre, pubs, restaurants and many small shops along the road near the hotel. would certainly come back again
March 13, 2010
this hotel is located in the best area of Patong, so to speak. very close to the famous shopping mall and Patong sqaure, as well as to the patong beach. very convenient
March 13, 2010
Right in the heart of patong, yet quiet and peaceful
Patong resort is a great hotel in what I think was the best spot in patong, 2 minute walk to the beach 2 minutes to Bangla road where the night life is awesome and about 5 minute walk to the huge shopping centre. The rooms were nice and very comfortable. The pool was lovely and very welcoming after a hard day shopping..I would definitly stay here again!!
Do an elephant trek
March 10, 2010
Location, Staff, Accommodation, Food etc
Conveniently located right in the center of Patong Beach. Staff is very helping, atmosphere is lucrative and kind of feel at home.
March 10, 2010
Nice pool - Nice Breakfast - 7 minute Walking distance from Bangla Road - Lobby is very nice
On arriving at the hotel, we were delightfully surprised with how the hotel looked. The entrance and lobby were immaculate and the air con created a wall of coolness on entry into the lobby. At that point it had a fantastic rating. It was all downhill from there onwards though. Seeing computers in the lobby immediately showed us that internet access was limited to the lobby and that was an immediate downer. The staff was nice and spoke english well, so that was a bonus, but upon arriving at our floor we were shocked a disappointed to see what we did. The corridor and room had a engulfing stale smell that sickened us, and the rooms looked old and decore was really old fashioned. It reminded me of an old mansion that had be deserted for years! beds were comfortable however and the balcony looked over the stunning swimming pool (the pool is awesome). Would look into staying elsewhere the next time i'm in phuket though
About 7 minutes from Bangla Road
March 07, 2010
Recommeded to stay!
Location is great! very close to the beach and other attractions! satisfied on the cleanliness and the hotel staffs very helpful. Satisfied with the breakfast provided. Recommended to those tourists!
I stayed 3 nights in Patong resort, i was recommended by friend saying this would be a great place stay when come to Phuket island.
I was lucky i made a right choice, it's so convenient going to the beach, Bangla road (a very happening place in Phuket), Jungceylon shopping mall and other attractions as well.
Overall i was very happy staying in Patong Resort, in terms of good location, well cleanliness, helpful by the staffs, and great breakfast as well!
To my next visit to Phuket, Patong resort will be my first priority place to stay.
try out the pancake at the road side!
Families with young children
March 06, 2010
Best Location, Best Service and Very Comfort
- Location is very near from the heart of Patong such as beach and market
- Room is very big and have a terrace
- Breakfast is very delicious with many variety of food
- Atmosphere of the hotel is really really comfort
- Hotel officer is very helpfull and smile everyday
walking to the beach just in 5 minutes. i think this is the best hotel because it has a very best location, near to the beach, jungceylon mall, pedestrian market, bangla road and simply to looking for the food. i must stay in this hotel if i want go back to phuket again...just one word, nice.
If you're search the Halal Food, you can choose Indian food or Arab Food. They're so many near the hotel. Very delicious...
March 05, 2010
Attractive location in Patong
Very near to the main shopping center in Patong, Breakfast is excellent, clean and needful, good service for hotel staff
The first impression on this Hotel, it's not a low class hotel. It's grand, clean, needful. My friends and I were walking down the street about 5 minutes, we could take our meal anywhere. It's really easy for those people who first come to Phuket. Taxi & "Tut-Tut" is everywhere, we can go the place that we want. The Hotel have a very good breakfast, quite variety and mixedc with the western and asian style. Environment is good and quiet. The Hotel staff is friendly and help us a lot. Sure will recommend friends of this Hotel. If come again, this will be the 1st choice hotel.
Very near to the shopping centre and lots of restaurants there.
Simply enter your travel dates in our search box and see what extra discounts are available, in addition to our everyday lowest guaranteed prices.
| ||Get 4-7% back on every booking|
| ||Points added automatically|
| ||Save money on future bookings|
New DOUBLE and TRIPLE points promotions!
Customer Reviews - Patong Resort, Phuket
- 5 nights at the Patpon Resort - The standard room did not come up to expectations in compari
- a home away from home - this was the seventh time i have stayed at patong resort eac
- Agoda - fun and convenient and relaxing place to stay with
- Awesome Location - Hotel is situated 5 minutes walk from Jungceylon Shopping Ma
- Bad Bad hotel - This hotel is really old and it is not well maintained. I fe
- bad service - this hotel is not willing to support guests. the way they ha
- brilliant hotel - we stayed at Patong Resort for 4 nights in March and were ve
- Centralised location - this is the second time that i am booking this hotel. i must
- Centrally located - Great location, beach & Jungceylon Mall a few minutes away b
- Clean, good location. - i previously stayed at patong resort and loved it, so was ap
- comfortable hotel and rooms - I like this hotel stayed there seven times very convenient a
- Excellent location - We had a very pleasant time at the Patong Resort. Staff ver
- Excellent stay at Patong Resort - We stayed at Patong resort for 6 days 5 nights. I love the p
- excellent - nice trip when staying here, the location was very good. eas
- Fairly well - We have spent new year time at the hotel for the last five y
- Family Holidays - This is first time we visited Phuket and found this hotel on
- Fantastic Hotel - The pictures don't do this hotel justice, is looks magnifice
- For the best location in Patong... - During checkout I was annoyed when they showed me a half ope
- good hotel and perfect location - it is perfect for young couples or singles. if you like good
- Good Hotel close to Patong Beach and Nightlife - Hotel is located close to both Patong Beach and the Nightlif
- Good hotel, worth to stay - The room is very clean and comfortable. It is very convenien
- Good location & big clean rooms - Check in was fast & friendly,I cant really review any furthe
- Good location for beach and nightlife - The rooms are very nice with good air con and very clean. Th
- Good Location! Good Food! - Located at the heart of Patong, it's within walking distance
- Good Location, Old, Expensive, 4 Star??? - Cleanliness is the most important thing to be improved if yo
- Good location - I stayed at this hotel with a few mates and were kindly give
- Good location - Overall good experience, good food, good value for the money
- good location - This hotel located in the middle of patong but not noisy at
- Good location - Very goooood and convenient location. walking distance to th
- good mid range hotel - Good mid range hotel which is in a fantastic position. Has a
- Good rooms and excellent service by front staff - rooms really good, only had one breakfast and one dinner but
- Good value for money - Quite, but central location. Shopping and restaurants is all
- GREAT DEAL - If you like Patong's nightlife, you can go through back gate
- Great Great Great Location in the middle of Phuket - the hotel is very close to the beach. very close to supermar
- Great location and service - The hotel had a fantastic location, with entrances leading t
- Great location but poor service - Hotel location is great but service is not good. Room servic
- Great location but service is bad - this hotel has great location. but we did not have a good im
- great location clean good security - would deffinatly stay again only fault no free wifi had to p
- Great location good size room - Nice hotel friendly staff breakfast disappointing given the
- Great location to hot spot in patong - Despite the cons of the resort is, its divided into 2 wings.
- Great location to stay - Just a lil things that was dissapointing is that when i call
- Great location with good services - Location and connections can't be better. From the backside
- Great location, breakfast is lovely - we booked the standard room since we were there for 15 night
- Great location, clean and neat room - Clean room, spacious bathroom and balcony. Wifi is slow and
- great location, good staff - great location, rooms average size, close to everything- sho
- Great location, large rooms - The room was larger than expected, for the price paid. The b
- Great location, waking distance from beach & clubs - Room are modern and clean. Quiet in the hotel and walking di
- Great location. Poor service, few smiles... - Booked as couple and one child under 12, breakfast included.
- Great Location - Garden view pool rooms very noisy due to short cut for guest
- Great location - Great place to stay, good price accom. Very central to every
- Great location - Have stayed 3 times at this hotel.I like the location.
- great location - Hotel is in a great location,only downside was that bed was
- Great Location - i have stayed at patong resort 6 times now.great location,be
- Great Location - Rooms clean but small but very suitable for our needs - rece
- Great Place and Friendly People - stayed there for 3 nights - hotel location is in the heart o
- Great place to stay - Loved the location of this hotel, 3min to the beach, 1min wa
- great place - i stayed at patong resort for 14 nights in a deluxe room it
- Great resort, good location - we were in the deluxe room on wing 4, room was huge with a b
- Great stay with good location and value for money - This room seemed to have had some pretty bad reviews, but my
- Great value, clean, great service - Will stay there again. The hotel was clean, the staff happy
- Hard to fault, unless you look really closely. - situated just behind bangla rd with easy access to it via a
- Have stayed here now 9 times and will be returning -
- Horrible! Had to change the hotel in 1 day of stay - Horrible Experience to say the least.`
Air condition make
- I loved it - loved every minute of it, with friendly staff....you have th
- Ideal location, near acces to Patong beach - I like the hotel location, because it's near to Patong area
- Lovely Hotel !! - Have 2 swimming pool, near Jungceylon Mall and Patong Beach.
- Lovely hotel ,great location ,recept service poor - Booked new wing but was allocated old wing however after a n
- lovely hotel and great location - it is very nice hotel and also very good location.
- Lovely hotel and helpful staff - Location of the hotel is good, very close to everything but
- Lovely hotel with nice pool - v enjoyable. beaut pool, nice friendly staff, easy walk to
- lpatong resort - on the whole a very good place to stay staff were friendly w
- Money money money - Evrything for Money money money
Wifi extra money
- Mosquito Ridden Rooms, Not a Happy Puppy - First night we got there we were shoved into this disgusting
- Nice hotel and good service - We have stayed here many times but the hotel service is bein
- Nice Location - room is big enough and comfortable. breakfast is still ok. t
- Nice Resort but rooms are average!! - Was ok but nothing special. Rooms were a bit old and small
- Not all that gllitters is gold - The reception staff ath the hotel were not friendly on our a
- not good - thought this to be a good place to stay, very noisy, staff v
- Ok hotel with nice location. - Not the best hotel. Its far from the reception to the room a
- OK hotel - Hotel is so-so, balcony is prone to rain, so can't really ha
- Patong Resort - More than one building? - The hotel is bang in the middle of Patong it seems, we took
- Patong Resort Experience - I have paid my sixth visit to the Patong Resort and have al
- Patong Resort Hotel - it is easy to go to patong beach from this hotel.. I like wi
- Patong Resort in Phuket - Patong Resort is a nice place to stay in Phuket. My familiy
- Patong Resort review - If guest security is important to hotel owners, why they are
- Patong Resort Review - The location, as what I've got from Google map, was a very g
- Patong Resort stay - Find the location of Patong resort good, relatively quiet in
- Patong Resort, Phuket - Very clean and seemed newly refurbished. Floors, bathroom, f
- Patong Resort, -
- Patong Resort, -
- Patong Resort, - since iam stayed in this hotel i was so happy about the loca
- Patong Resort -
- Patong Resort -
- Patong Resort -
- patong resort - The patong resort is a very good place to stay if you are lo
- Patong Resort - The Patong resort is in a very good centrel location.one of
- patong resort - This was my first trip to Thailand, and Patong was a wonderf
- Patong Resort - We checked in on 15th January and everything was fine for ou
- Patong Resort - We have stayed in the Patong Resort about 5 times, because o
- patong - it was not as good as i thought it would be so my write up w