Every time an Agoda customer checks out of a hotel we send them an email asking them to write a review of their stay. This is the only way reviews can be submitted. Every review must then be approved by our content team before being posted on the Agoda website. Therefore, unlike many other travel sites, ALL Agoda reviews are certified and genuine.
Enter your dates to check availability and book this hotel
Number of Rooms:
Check Rates & Availability At This Hotel
We want you to pay the lowest possible rate for your room. If you have reserved a hotel room through Agoda, and then show us that you could book the same room, for the same dates, at a lower rate, that is viewable and bookable on another website, we will either match that rate or beat it. Click this link to find out more.
Recent customer reviews
|Filter by Traveler Type
All reviews (1829)
January 30, 2010
Great stay with good location and value for money
Big, clean and spacious rooms. Great location. Wide variety of breakfast selection.
This room seemed to have had some pretty bad reviews, but my friend and I decided to give it a go anyway. We were not disappointed.
The twin room my friend and I had was big, clean spacious. The hotel at 2 swimming pools that we could relax in after swimming in the sea.
The location of the hotel as also excellent (5 minutes walk to the beach, restaurants bars night life etc). They have a wide variety of breakfast selection (cereal, rice, bacon, toast) and they will make you eggs and waffles on the spot. we could use the safe down in the reception area which was probably a little bit more secure.
The staff there were generally very friendly.
The walls are slightly thin, therefore, you can hear people coming back late at night and going into their rooms. Wasn't too big a problem for me though.
The bath tub in the room was slightly stained, but other than than, the bathroom was clean and spacious.
Overall, we enjoyed out stayed int he hotel and had no significant problems.
The hotel charges for taxis to the airport. Alternatively, you can just walk outside to the main street and book a taxi (from a nearby internet cafe) for just
January 26, 2010
Wonderful Hotel Wonderful Location
Location - You just can't beat this location on Patong
Ambience - the rooms on the poolside are just what is needed for a relaxed vacation
Staff - unobtrusive, seen but not heard - quiet efficiency!
The hotel is on a large property, with one entrance leading directly to the beach, another to Bangla Road, and a third to the shopping area. Its a fantastic location. The rooms are large, very clean, and located in a garden-pool setting. The pool itself is a fair sized and a pleasure to swim in. The spa is located at the pool-side and is reasonably priced. The breakfast is pretty well-laid, with lots of variety and open from 6 am to 10.30 am. The hotel has daily dinner buffets, which are great value for money, and quite decent, if you are looking for European food. All in all,a hotel I would return to with my family.
Phi Phi Islands Tour is a must. Also spend time on the beach. Take an oil massage in the poolside spa, followed by a sauna, and then a dip in the pool.
January 26, 2010
Patong Beach Resort
A very large 3 star resort centrally located with good breakfasts and excellent staff
Patong Beach has a myriad of hotels but Patong Beach resort is the largest and most centrally located. It is advantageous to book a DeLuxe room as the hotel decor is becoming dated and the interior is in need of refurbishment. Breakfasts are provided and are adequate in quantity but quality and variety is somewhat stilted. Staff are very obliging and we would stay there again.
January 26, 2010
Old Hotel good for Singles but not Couples
The location of the hotel is the best you can get.....centrally located between potong beach and bangla road....the most happening place of patong area.....the biggest issue is the hotel is too old....never go for standard room as they are not in the building that you are watching in the pic....delux rooms are good.....I won't suggest it for couples but for singles....it's goood......
Do bargain with tuk tuk guys....you can travel much much cheaper than you can imagine
January 25, 2010
the hommy hotel
from the reception stuffs to the restaurant stuffs to the cleaner all of them are the best they will do anything to guide u and help u the room are spotlessly clean all are beautiful people i can recommend patong hotel to my mates
well i say it again all the people behind the patong hotel are all beautiful people very friendly ,helpful, and ask them where u want to go and theyre tell u the easy way the room that were in always clean which i always look first every time i stay in any hotel the cleanliness i can highly recommend patong hotel to my mates
patong hotel is one of the hotel i will keep coming back because of the excellent performance of all the people behind it from the reception, restaurant stuff, cleaner, porter, driver everyone all nice people were happy that i choose patong hotel as one of our stop over in phuket lovely thanks
January 25, 2010
My stay at Patong Resort
Great service.Staff were friendly and helpful. My first room smelt like smoke so we asked to change rooms and they were very helpful.
This is the second time I've stayed here so I do like this hotel. I booked through Agoda.com and got a discounted price. The staff are friendly and I really enjoy the buffet breakfast. Location is great close to the beach, shops and Bangala Road.My first room smelt like smoke so we asked to change rooms and they were very helpful. Next time I will pay a little bit more to get a deluxe room in a better wing but overall it was another great experience. I recommend this hotel to anyone.
I would suggest to stay in a deluxe room. The rooms are bigger and in a better wing of the resort..
January 25, 2010
The hotel is close to the beach and is in the main Patong area. Hotel rooms are good and spacious.
The hotel is situated at a very good location. Very close to the beach, shopping malls and travel agents. The receptionist was very helpful too. Good breakfast. Try not to use any phone or internet facility in the hotel as it is very expensive. For the money you pay it is a good deal.
Shopping at Bangla road is good if you are good at haggling.
January 24, 2010
We had a great time at Patong Resort Hotel
The hotel is in a great location, very close to the beach and all the night life, and at night we found that it was quiet. We had a room in the 3rd section of the hotel to be built near the pool which is also where the Saturday & Wednesday BBQ's are held. The staff were all extremely polite and helpful with the cleaner asking how our first night was and when I responded with the bed was a bit hard she said I will fix that for you and supplied a soft underlay on the bed that made it perfect.
The rooms in the ground level older section have everything that we required. There are 2 large pools and the morning breakfast buffet that various from day to day had a good selection to cover the diverse range of countries that the guests were from. The hotel is an easy 100 metre walk to the middle of Patong Beach and the Patong Tower building stands out so you can easily find your way back to the hotel. The hotel is also located near the large Shopping Centre building and has so many good restaurants near by that it is hard to choose which one to eat at. There is a rear access that takes you straight into the main night life area. All In all we had a great stay and rented a motor cycle near by that we rode all over the island on.
We thought that Surin beach to the north of Patong was the pick of all the beaches that we went to. It just seemed to be cleaner than the others and the water increased in depth quicker.
January 23, 2010
Close enough to the beach, to the Bangla Street, night life, restaurants and shopping centre(although other hotels are closer).
Close enough to the beach, to the Bangla Street, night life, restaurants and shopping centre(although other hotels are closer). The taylor didn't distrub us, just stand at front of his store. Our rooms are furthest wing, but clean enough escpecially the bathroom (some part of it seems new equipment). The staff are friendly and can speak english, escpecially the front office staff when we checkout, they help us alot when we have trouble with the taxi company who missed their commitment to pick us at 4.55 AM, causing trouble as we almost missed our plane.
Agoda should make a rating of all hotels based on this review.
Be careful with the taxi company although they say they have doing business for very long time.
Better use taxi on the street, price is cheaper and negotiable and the driver is nice.
Families with older children
January 22, 2010
It was as Agoda described it. Nice breakfast, good location, big pool, very clean rooms and helpfull staff
First time at this hotel in Phuket and very happy when arrived there. Close to all markets, under 5 mins walk from the beach and close to Bangna hotspots. Had a room not in main building and it was very quiet. Breakfast was plenty full with a nice variety of food and kept topping up. Nice range of pastry.
Simply enter your travel dates in our search box and see what extra discounts are available, in addition to our everyday lowest guaranteed prices.
| ||Get 4-7% back on every booking|
| ||Points added automatically|
| ||Save money on future bookings|
New DOUBLE and TRIPLE points promotions!
Customer Reviews - Patong Resort, Phuket
- 5 nights at the Patpon Resort - The standard room did not come up to expectations in compari
- a home away from home - this was the seventh time i have stayed at patong resort eac
- Agoda - fun and convenient and relaxing place to stay with
- Awesome Location - Hotel is situated 5 minutes walk from Jungceylon Shopping Ma
- Bad Bad hotel - This hotel is really old and it is not well maintained. I fe
- bad service - this hotel is not willing to support guests. the way they ha
- brilliant hotel - we stayed at Patong Resort for 4 nights in March and were ve
- Centralised location - this is the second time that i am booking this hotel. i must
- Centrally located - Great location, beach & Jungceylon Mall a few minutes away b
- Clean, good location. - i previously stayed at patong resort and loved it, so was ap
- comfortable hotel and rooms - I like this hotel stayed there seven times very convenient a
- Excellent location - We had a very pleasant time at the Patong Resort. Staff ver
- Excellent stay at Patong Resort - We stayed at Patong resort for 6 days 5 nights. I love the p
- excellent - nice trip when staying here, the location was very good. eas
- Fairly well - We have spent new year time at the hotel for the last five y
- Family Holidays - This is first time we visited Phuket and found this hotel on
- Fantastic Hotel - The pictures don't do this hotel justice, is looks magnifice
- For the best location in Patong... - During checkout I was annoyed when they showed me a half ope
- good hotel and perfect location - it is perfect for young couples or singles. if you like good
- Good Hotel close to Patong Beach and Nightlife - Hotel is located close to both Patong Beach and the Nightlif
- Good hotel, worth to stay - The room is very clean and comfortable. It is very convenien
- Good location & big clean rooms - Check in was fast & friendly,I cant really review any furthe
- Good location for beach and nightlife - The rooms are very nice with good air con and very clean. Th
- Good Location! Good Food! - Located at the heart of Patong, it's within walking distance
- Good Location, Old, Expensive, 4 Star??? - Cleanliness is the most important thing to be improved if yo
- Good location - I stayed at this hotel with a few mates and were kindly give
- Good location - Overall good experience, good food, good value for the money
- good location - This hotel located in the middle of patong but not noisy at
- Good location - Very goooood and convenient location. walking distance to th
- good mid range hotel - Good mid range hotel which is in a fantastic position. Has a
- Good rooms and excellent service by front staff - rooms really good, only had one breakfast and one dinner but
- Good value for money - Quite, but central location. Shopping and restaurants is all
- GREAT DEAL - If you like Patong's nightlife, you can go through back gate
- Great Great Great Location in the middle of Phuket - the hotel is very close to the beach. very close to supermar
- Great location and service - The hotel had a fantastic location, with entrances leading t
- Great location but poor service - Hotel location is great but service is not good. Room servic
- Great location but service is bad - this hotel has great location. but we did not have a good im
- great location clean good security - would deffinatly stay again only fault no free wifi had to p
- Great location good size room - Nice hotel friendly staff breakfast disappointing given the
- Great location to hot spot in patong - Despite the cons of the resort is, its divided into 2 wings.
- Great location to stay - Just a lil things that was dissapointing is that when i call
- Great location with good services - Location and connections can't be better. From the backside
- Great location, breakfast is lovely - we booked the standard room since we were there for 15 night
- Great location, clean and neat room - Clean room, spacious bathroom and balcony. Wifi is slow and
- great location, good staff - great location, rooms average size, close to everything- sho
- Great location, large rooms - The room was larger than expected, for the price paid. The b
- Great location, waking distance from beach & clubs - Room are modern and clean. Quiet in the hotel and walking di
- Great location. Poor service, few smiles... - Booked as couple and one child under 12, breakfast included.
- Great Location - Garden view pool rooms very noisy due to short cut for guest
- Great location - Great place to stay, good price accom. Very central to every
- Great location - Have stayed 3 times at this hotel.I like the location.
- great location - Hotel is in a great location,only downside was that bed was
- Great Location - i have stayed at patong resort 6 times now.great location,be
- Great Location - Rooms clean but small but very suitable for our needs - rece
- Great Place and Friendly People - stayed there for 3 nights - hotel location is in the heart o
- Great place to stay - Loved the location of this hotel, 3min to the beach, 1min wa
- great place - i stayed at patong resort for 14 nights in a deluxe room it
- Great resort, good location - we were in the deluxe room on wing 4, room was huge with a b
- Great stay with good location and value for money - This room seemed to have had some pretty bad reviews, but my
- Great value, clean, great service - Will stay there again. The hotel was clean, the staff happy
- Hard to fault, unless you look really closely. - situated just behind bangla rd with easy access to it via a
- Have stayed here now 9 times and will be returning -
- Horrible! Had to change the hotel in 1 day of stay - Horrible Experience to say the least.`
Air condition make
- I loved it - loved every minute of it, with friendly staff....you have th
- Ideal location, near acces to Patong beach - I like the hotel location, because it's near to Patong area
- Lovely Hotel !! - Have 2 swimming pool, near Jungceylon Mall and Patong Beach.
- Lovely hotel ,great location ,recept service poor - Booked new wing but was allocated old wing however after a n
- lovely hotel and great location - it is very nice hotel and also very good location.
- Lovely hotel and helpful staff - Location of the hotel is good, very close to everything but
- Lovely hotel with nice pool - v enjoyable. beaut pool, nice friendly staff, easy walk to
- lpatong resort - on the whole a very good place to stay staff were friendly w
- Money money money - Evrything for Money money money
Wifi extra money
- Mosquito Ridden Rooms, Not a Happy Puppy - First night we got there we were shoved into this disgusting
- Nice hotel and good service - We have stayed here many times but the hotel service is bein
- Nice Location - room is big enough and comfortable. breakfast is still ok. t
- Nice Resort but rooms are average!! - Was ok but nothing special. Rooms were a bit old and small
- Not all that gllitters is gold - The reception staff ath the hotel were not friendly on our a
- not good - thought this to be a good place to stay, very noisy, staff v
- Ok hotel with nice location. - Not the best hotel. Its far from the reception to the room a
- OK hotel - Hotel is so-so, balcony is prone to rain, so can't really ha
- Patong Resort - More than one building? - The hotel is bang in the middle of Patong it seems, we took
- Patong Resort Experience - I have paid my sixth visit to the Patong Resort and have al
- Patong Resort Hotel - it is easy to go to patong beach from this hotel.. I like wi
- Patong Resort in Phuket - Patong Resort is a nice place to stay in Phuket. My familiy
- Patong Resort review - If guest security is important to hotel owners, why they are
- Patong Resort Review - The location, as what I've got from Google map, was a very g
- Patong Resort stay - Find the location of Patong resort good, relatively quiet in
- Patong Resort, Phuket - Very clean and seemed newly refurbished. Floors, bathroom, f
- Patong Resort, -
- Patong Resort, -
- Patong Resort, - since iam stayed in this hotel i was so happy about the loca
- Patong Resort -
- Patong Resort -
- Patong Resort -
- patong resort - The patong resort is a very good place to stay if you are lo
- Patong Resort - The Patong resort is in a very good centrel location.one of
- patong resort - This was my first trip to Thailand, and Patong was a wonderf
- Patong Resort - We checked in on 15th January and everything was fine for ou
- Patong Resort - We have stayed in the Patong Resort about 5 times, because o
- patong - it was not as good as i thought it would be so my write up w