Every time an Agoda customer checks out of a hotel we send them an email asking them to write a review of their stay. This is the only way reviews can be submitted. Every review must then be approved by our content team before being posted on the Agoda website. Therefore, unlike many other travel sites, ALL Agoda reviews are certified and genuine.
Enter your dates to check availability and book this hotel
Check Rates & Availability At This Hotel
We want you to pay the lowest possible rate for your room. If you have reserved a hotel room through Agoda, and then show us that you could book the same room, for the same dates, at a lower rate, that is viewable and bookable on another website, we will either match that rate or beat it. Click this link to find out more.
Recent customer reviews
|Filter by Traveler Type
All reviews (1917)
October 24, 2011
Ignorant night manager and unfriendly staff
Ignorant, rude staff, except for the friendly lady on the tours desk.
Rooms are fine, would never stay here again
October 23, 2011
Good good hotel, central place
Nice breakfast, clean rooms
the hotel is in a good, quite but still central location. beach can be reached through a shortcut within 5mins walking. pool is fantastic, not super big but with nice jacuzzi features and waterfall. rooms are spacious and clean, although the bathroom get a bit flooded due to wrong bathtub design. breakfast is great with good variety, all egg types and delicious warm food different from the usual baked beans and english breakfast.
October 23, 2011
the best location to stay in patong
you can get it all in this hotel..good service with easy tour package
we extended 2 nights stay after i've booked in advance one nite stay and plan to look around for a better one but this is the one we prefer all over others. location is so close to major spot in patong. i.e. u can use shortcut to the beach(200meter), next junction is the happening bangla road and just a bit more step to famous jungceylon shopping mall. i and my wife jane decided to take all the tour package from in-house tour agent, which provide friendly and excellent tour service. we enjoy our trip to fantasea, phi-phi, james bond, simon,etc
United States of America,
October 22, 2011
Large hotel with good garden
good location and close to the center of Patong
Well located hotel, but many the the rooms are accessed only by poorly designed stairs making it difficult to handle luggage when located on the 3rd floor
Jong Cylon shopping mall is within a 10 minute walk
October 22, 2011
Awesome stay but WiFi should be free
Tour arrangement desk, lobby and entrance decoration
Hotel was nice. Although lack of free wifi was acutely felt. I think they should just include some extra money in room rent and provide free wifi rather than providing a login password with a time expiry of 60 minutes. I need to consciously logout every time to conserve my wifi time which sucks.
Entrance decor was good and bellboy was very courteous. The male receptionist was not courteous.
We paid extra for deluxe rooms, which supposedly come with a poolside view, but didn't get a good view as they said that all poolside rooms are already booked and we got just a very minimal view of the pool.
Also they didn't allow a late checkout even by one hour.
Simon Cabaret, Seawalking must be done. Phuket Fantasea can be missed
October 20, 2011
great location in the centre of pathong yet not noisy at all! with a nice pool all rooms view on the pool or garden, shame no free wifi as we were useto every were else, and also must pay extra baht if you bring a guest in the room. also no mini bar when we were there but apparantly they do provide in high season!
must do all the west south and north west coast
October 18, 2011
Lovely hotel friendly staff
Pool, Room and size and comfortable bed, Quiet yet close to nightlife and beach
we would highly recommend this hotel, ended up staying an extra three nights! service was fantastic and very friendly, rooms clean with everything you would need and more. the pool was great also and we were really impressed with the breakfast. quiet and relaxing yet two minute walk to the beach and main street.
Definitely do the day trip to Phi Phi island, amazing!!
October 18, 2011
Great Hotel and very nice service and stuff
good location great service
Great Hotel and very nice service and stuff, great location
Families with young children
October 18, 2011
Central Location, fab staff, near the beach
location, staff, services
in one word? fabulous!
in many words… i am glad we chose r-mar.
situated in the heart of patong, about 5-7 min walk from the patong beach, r-mar is a good resort for families. bachelors may not enjoy the quiet and the 15 min walk to bangla road may be a downer for them.
the staff was spectacularly polite. my reservations were handled with utmost importance, and preciseness. even though the staff was not very well versed in english, they made special effort to understand all my requests.
my wife, child and i were at r-mar from oct 13- oct 18, 2011 and had booked the deluxe room. we had gone to phuket to celebrate my daughter's first birthday, and the hotel was kind enough to get a cake for her- on the house!
the property is designed well. the pool is very nice, with well spaced depth, and a fabulous kiddie pool, which my daughter enjoyed thoroughly.
the resort restaurant is good, and does justice to the somewhat limited menu. the breakfast spread although extensive, could use some variety.
couple of incidents are to be noted. one night when we came back to the room, there were a lot of ants on our bed! though it was quite disturbing, since we had a little child, the room service was quick enough to come and quickly change the linen.
on another occasion, i was woken up by the sound of gushing water at 6 am! when i checked the bathroom, i found a huge pipeline burst, and to my dismay it was hot water gushing out!
again, it could have happened at any time during the day, maybe while my child was being given a bath, and could have resulted in burns! again, the technician was quick to arrive and fix the pipeline in 45 minutbut such incidents are not expected in any resort, much less a 3+ star resort.
there is a tour desk manned by a delightful lady – tik, who has a plethora of options for all budgets and groups. and she is not pushy!
billing was precise and quick. wi-fi was missed.
Avoid the Indian Restaurant - Navrang Mahal on Bangla Road! It is the most pathetic excuse for an Indian restaurant in the whole world. Pathetic service, pathetic food and ill mannered hosts.
October 17, 2011
Great location,Great Staffs ,quiet and spciaous
I was in Rmar resort for 4 days .The Hotel is 3 storeyed building in a spacious compound ,5-10 mins walk to the beach and 10 mins walk to bangla Road(night life).The staffs are friendly but cant speak english well.The swimming pool is good enough for 3.5 rated hotel and buffet is just normal.Staffs are polite and helpful as well as initiative. Rooms are well decorated but voices can be heard from other rooms.overall,it is a good hotel and i would love to stay there again.
It is 5-10 mins walk to bangla road and there is a short cut to the sea abt 5 mins.very near to the bars .
Simply enter your travel dates in our search box and see what extra discounts are available, in addition to our everyday lowest guaranteed prices.
| ||Get 4-7% back on every booking|
| ||Points added automatically|
| ||Save money on future bookings|
New DOUBLE and TRIPLE points promotions!
Customer Reviews - R Mar Resort and Spa, Phuket
- 4 nights' stay at R Mar in Feb 2010 - Overall, I feel R Mar needs to pay more attention to the fin
- A diamond in the rough - You cannot go wrong if you book this hotel. I paid for delux
- A hotel that ticks the boxes - This was the second time we stayed at R Mar and both times w
- A satisfctory place to stay - We went to the hotel late at night and found it a bit diffic
- All I can say is wow! - this place blew me away. it is nestled back in an area you w
- amazing resort with good hospitility and friendly - staff members were very cooperative.good location close to b
- attractive smile service in a good place - normal hotel. but in a good place to have eat. television ch
- Clean, Big, Location -
- Clean, comfortable hotel - hotel has recently been refurbished rooms even contain what
- comfort and and the best - stay was peaceful and wonderful, had only one issue it was m
- Comfortable, clean, helpful and handy position - I picked R Mar because it had no negative reviews. It was qu
- Convenient and cozy - The location is very convenient which is near batong beach,
- convenient location with high quality services - convenient location which close to the beach and the big sho
- Easy access - our only concern is that there is no free wifi from a 3 star
- Enjoyable experience - R Mar Resort and Spa is located right near Bangla Road which
- Excellent Hotel with a smile - Stayed 2 nights with excellent experience. rooms are spaciou
- Fantastic Hotel - right in the heart of patong, but off the street and a quiet
- Friendly atmosphere...... - Everything was perfect in this hotel except the checking in
- Friendly staff! - We chose the hotel for honeymoon stay and the staff was kind
- Good and lovely hotel - The room is clean and not to small. The place is near from s
- good and quiet hotel - overall above average..
friendly front desk, nice room and
- Good hotel and good location - My stay at R Mar Resort and Spa was great! I conveniently wa
- Good Hotel - Good stay. I was on honeymoon, had apprised the hotel before
- Good hotel - the hotel looks pretty grand as compared to many others. The
- Good location for where it is - good clean room, convenient location with clean rooms. brea
- Good location with great staff - i and my husband stayed in r-mar resort on our 4 days 3 nigh
- Good location with nice rooms - 2 nights stay over there, basically quite satisfying, rooms
- Good location with worth price - with the promotion price to stay in this hotel, it's definit
- Good Location, Good Hotel - This hotel is located bit away from the busy night-life area
- Good location - Location is good. Situated in a quiet corner yet not far fro
- Good location - We like the hotel simply is because it is quiet and clean.
- Great Customer Service & wonderful Hotel - Some of the great people that we met were the staff of the h
- Great hotel and god location - The location of the hotel is great, it's located off the mai
- Great hotel in the center of Patong, yet quiet - My stay at R Mar Resort and Spa was great! I conveniently wa
- great location and good service - we arrived early at 9am and they arranged us for early check
- Great location and helpful staff - The staff were efficient and helpful with requests. In addit
- Great location and lovely hotel - Staff are very friendly and great location. Very quite consi
- Great Location and Very Relaxing - After spending 2 nights in some very basic accommodations i
- Great location at a good price - The pictures you can see is really what you will get. The ro
- Great Location but room condition is bad - We stayed Level 2 (Surawe), room view is horrible - no view.
- Great location, good service & facilities. - I had a very pleasant stay at R Mar. Daily breakfast was goo
- Great location - Loved the hotel for it's central location. Staff are helpful
- Great Location - Nice hotel, great location close to restaurants, bars and ni
- Great Location - stayed for 3 nights. hotel is centrally located between pato
- Great Location - The hotel is accessible to most central attractions in Paton
- Great Location - walking distance to shops, beach and entertainment outlet.
- Great place to stay and Great ROOMs - I would highly recommend this hotel. The rooms are the best
- Great value, family friendly, a memorable stay. - This hotel/resort was one of the highlights of our 2 weeks i
- Hell in Phuket - my advice - never visit this place in your life. i didnt see
- honeymoon in patong - R Mar is the 2nd hotel we stayed in Phuket for the 5 days ho
- Hotel was just nice, booking had a problem. - Staff was unfriendly & was not even ready to give extra bott
- I would not stay in the R MAR again - I was extremley disappointed in R MAR's staff service.
- Ignorant night manager and unfriendly staff - Ignorant, rude staff, except for the friendly lady on the to
- lovely hotel great location handy to beach - hotel very peaceful not far from beach and night life rooms
- Lovely hotel and great for honeymoon - Nice and romantic place...clean, smile service, 300m from be
- lovely hotel and value for your money - in totality, we enjoyed the 6 nights stay in r mar. the room
- lovely hotel with excellent service - me and my wife stayed in the hotel for a week and we found t
- Lovely resort with huge rooms and great pool - This was a lovely resort well located in a quiet street and
- New buildings closing in fast - Through agoda we chose the more expensive room option but wh
- New hotel wt friendly staff - New hotel wt friendly staff, good location for food & shoppi
- Nice environment and clean room - very pleasent stay , with friendly staff. they give many ti
- Nice Facility Hotel Sucks Services Around - Well located hotel from the noise.
Quite decent facilities,
- Nice Hotel with a good location - our second stay at the hotel, if we come back to patong we w
- Nice hotel, - Location was not as good as I thought it will be. We rented
- nice hotel - big pool but close too early at around 7pm. reception are un
- Nice Hotel - Hotel with friend security guards,friendly Staff in the fron
- nice hotel - it was a great experience staying at r mar resort. Very nice
- Nice quiet location with ample car parking - Though the hotel is quite difficult to find without a map, t
- nice - hotel rooms are clean and new, staffs are friendly.location
- Only fair - This hotel is average a little dated and not much
- peaceful and comfortable - Very nice and reasonable hotel for the charge. there is a na
- Prime Location - The hotel located at the center of patong. The service was e
- R Mar in Patong - hotel is difficult to find, signage could be a lot better. s
- R Mar Resort - Value in Patong - Walking distance to Jungcelyon, Patong Beach and Bangla Road
- R Mar Resort and Spa, -
- R Mar Resort and Spa -
- R Mar Resort and Spa - On arrival, staff were very friendly & as it is low season,
- relax,clean. close to goog beach - relax,clean. close to goog beach. we really like here.
- R-Mar Resort & Spa - I was travelling with 7 person. 3 room with different buildi
- R-Mar Resort!! - THe efficient service and the friendliness of the staff is v
- Slightly Small room - We booked a deluxe room but I still find it rather small and
- so so - The staff in hotel is very freindly but the room it is soso,
- stay 2 days in R Mar family - it was a pleasure to stay on this hotel
- Superb locale and great rooms - The location of the hotel is great - step outside to one of
- the room is clean, upgrade to delux room -
- Value for money - The hotel is only 5mins from the beach. Room was fine. They
- Verry comfy! - The hotel is brand new, so every thing is realy nice. The bu
- Very bad services - During stay for 3 days, every day current blackout. Staff se
- Very good hotel - An excellent hotel with everything needed on hand. Great poo
- very good - very great location, tidy and clean room, quiet enviorment,g
- Very Nice and Quiet - it is a nice and quiet area.. a 10 min walk from the main st
- Very nice hotel in a central location in Patong - Comfortable rooms, extremely friendly staff, and close to th
- Warm welcome but rooms are not suitable for couple - Not up the mark. Room service is ok , but room are not pleas
- will not stay there again - the morning buffet is good, and has eggs to order, (as long
- Wonderful hotel a lovely oasis in the maddness - Wonderful hotel, great room very airy and clean. We had a wo