Every time an Agoda customer checks out of a hotel we send them an email asking them to write a review of their stay. This is the only way reviews can be submitted. Every review must then be approved by our content team before being posted on the Agoda website. Therefore, unlike many other travel sites, ALL Agoda reviews are certified and genuine.
Enter your dates to check availability and book this hotel
Formerly : Jintana Patong
Number of Rooms:
Check Rates & Availability At This Hotel
We want you to pay the lowest possible rate for your room. If you have reserved a hotel room through Agoda, and then show us that you could book the same room, for the same dates, at a lower rate, that is viewable and bookable on another website, we will either match that rate or beat it. Click this link to find out more.
Recent customer reviews
|Filter by Traveler Type
All reviews (1902)
June 20, 2010
Great Place to see everything Paton has to offer a
Location Location Location !
This hotel is in the best location for doing everything in Patong that thailand has to offer. Balangla rd is just a hop skip and jump away, the beach is only just down the road and the massage shop on the right side of the road as soon as you walk out the gates is one of the best i have ever experienced (Clean honest and affordable) This hotel is a must if you would like to be close to all the great things to do in patong as its tuvked away in a small side road and no noise is heard from the nightlife! There is a little construction of an adjacent hotel going on at the moment but its not heard when your doors are shut and by the looks of it will be finished in the next month or two! I will be staying there again for sure ! Thx R Mar and Staff !!! You guys made my holiday Great!
June 19, 2010
honeymoon in patong
hotel was quiet probably due to low season, big parking space conveniently parked our rented car in front of lobby, room and toilet is clean and modern decor, breakfast set was mostly pork but staff assisted us to change to beef and they willingly helped us to call and confirm our day tour booking although we didn't get it via the hotel.
R Mar is the 2nd hotel we stayed in Phuket for the 5 days honeymoon trip. The hotel was quiet probably due to low season, location slightly off the road so not noisy. Big parking space, we conveniently parked our rented car in front of lobby, room and toilet is clean and modern decor makes room extra pleasant looking, bed had leaves formed in word LOVE for our honeymoon setting, breakfast set was mostly pork but staff assisted us to change to beef and the front desk staff also willingly helped us to call and confirm our day tour booking although we didn't get it via the hotel. A bit dissapointed that the glass panel between room & toilet was actually tinted so it wasn't see through. I feel they should have more variety for breakfast set, maybe allow customer to choose between chicken/beef instead of standard pork set. But all in all, we had a good time there. Nice affordable place to put up at.
Right outside the entrance, there are cafe, tour booth & massage spa/salon. Massage spa outside charge lower than hotel :-)
June 18, 2010
Good location - quiet yet near main patong area
Friendly and helpful staff
Clean rooms which were modern and roomy
The hotel staff were very very friendly and they saw to our needs promptly, to the extent of running over to help us take a photo without us even asking! Very helpful bunch of people. The breakfast was also awesome, prepared on the spot for you. Location is also great, just 5 mins walk out to the main patong area. Rooms were clean and roomy and there was a rain shower. Totally enjoyed my stay there and would be back definitely!
Walk down to bangla road for some drinks and currently.. to soak in world cup fever
June 15, 2010
R Mar Stay in June
clean, neat, blissful with excellent customer service.
therapetic water fall sounds in swimming pool
my family booked 2 rooms for our stay in R Mar in June.
I was attracted to this hotel after reading the postive review.
The hotel is located in the centre of the main rd and is just 5min walking from lobby to main rd.
The hotel is very new and clean.Nice toilet with great bathtub and excellent shower facilities.
Room is spacious and cosy with a balcony facing the swimming pool.
Great experience !
Shopping Mall nearby provides everything from F&B, groceries, massage, pharmacy ,clothings..etc
June 14, 2010
very relaxing and nice hotel
friendly and helpful staffs
Really had a nice time there. The hotel was clean, bed was great with clean white bedsheet and crisp pillows. I love the shower too, although the water kind of run through the floor instead of the tub. But overall it was great.
The staffs were very friendly and helpful to book us the Fantasea show, Phi Phi island tour and Simon Cabaret. The tickets are not more expensive than other tours and you get the convenient by being picked up at the hotel.
The hotel location is a bit hidden from the main street, but makes it kind of secluded.
phuket is not for shopping, so best is to shop at jungceylon, which is a nice department store and you can get anything there without the hassle of the street vendors.
Families with young children
June 13, 2010
r mar resort and spa - thumb up for cleaniness
The hotel are very clean, the housekeeping is in tip top condition. The staff are polite and always with a smile.
The hotel cleaniness is commendable and the friendly staff created good impression. You will feel safe staying in the hotel, the guards are no 24 hours duty. The Hotel is tucked nicely in a back lane away from the noise of the main road but within walking to the main roads/shopping complexes, beach and night spots. If you wish for nice quiet clean rooms and not far from the beach, shopping centre and night spots, it is the ost ideal place to stay in. There are not much facilities in the hotel but they do have internet access (lobby which you need to pay to access), nice pool, public bathing facilities and a nice pool bar. As said the friendly staff and cleaniness impress me most.
June 13, 2010
R Mar - Hidden Gem
along the main Patong Road, big swimming pool, private, new rooms
loved every minute of my stay at R Mar Resort in June. It's within walking distance to Jungceylon Shopping Mall and the famous Bangla Road pubbing scene. The service of the staff is excellent, they are very accomodating. When we arrived at 11am, they actually allowed us to check in early. I would really choose to stay at R Mar again when I travel to Phuket in future.
Families with young children
June 08, 2010
R-Mar Resort & Spa
stay at deluxe room facing swimming pool Nice & Big Room, polite & friendly staff, walking distance to jungceylon, bangla road, seafood restaurant.
Great hotel, nice and quiet and near to everything, affordable price. will stay there again,
June 07, 2010
comfortable room and bed, superb services and excellent overall
A fantastic place place to be. Location is great, staff is great and services is excellent. Clean environment and the rooms are so nice we hardly want to leave. The services are so great that they even folded our clothes the we left on the floor or on the chair. Will definitely recommend this place and will definitely return should we visit Phuket again.
June 06, 2010
Review for R Mar Spa and Resort
Modern Bedroom, Spacious Design
Clean and well Design bath room
We stay at the hotel for 3 night overall we are quite happy with the hotel . Staff are friendly and helpful . Restuarant food is good esp the pai tai . Clean room and Timely good service . OVerrall very satisfied
Nice pub and Restaurant at Blanga Road
Simply enter your travel dates in our search box and see what extra discounts are available, in addition to our everyday lowest guaranteed prices.
| ||Get 4-7% back on every booking|
| ||Points added automatically|
| ||Save money on future bookings|
New DOUBLE and TRIPLE points promotions!
Customer Reviews - R Mar Resort and Spa, Phuket
- " Exclusive 4 star hotel, could have easily earnt - We found this stay to be one of our best, as we were both eq
- Absolutely Fantastic - We do not have enough superlatives to use regarding this hot
- Amazing hotel and great location! - This resort could not have been better. The hotel staff are
- Average rooms, but quiet & new - Not much to say, this is a new resort without special charm.
- Awesome hotel, great staff and location. - Stayed here and booked an extra night. Awesome hotel!
- Basic hotel - Our room was not the one shown on the website, not the new d
- Beautiful hotel with fantastic service. - This hotel was amazing, such wonderful staff who always had
- Bellissima found - first-timers to phuket, we were blessed to find our piece of
- Central but quiet location - The hotel is located at the central area, but at night is su
- Cheap cheap and cheap hotel - assign me a room which very close to a construction site, v
- comfort and convenient.... - we stay there for 4days 3 nights, it is very convenient beca
- Cozy and well maintained hotel perfectly located - the hotel was a nice surprise. it is located close to the be
- Downtown hotel with smile - we stayed there for 4 days. it's very near night market, bar
- Dream spot for girls holiday! - As I was in charge of organising accommodation for our group
- Everything goes well. Just too expensive. - Everything goes well. It is convenien to the seaside and sh
- Excellent location - Room is spacious, comfortable and cold. Very secured compoun
- Fantastic hotel and perfect location - Went with a small group of friends and our request to hav ro
- Fantastic Rooms at a reasonable price - I would highly recommend this hotel. The rooms are the best
- Friendly service from hotel and good location - the room is big and spacious. the toliet is clean and spacio
- Good Hotel - This hotel is great for family. We can relax and swimming in
- Good location - noise in room - Hotel was well situated, very good value for money and would
- Good location and awesome breakfast - here's why i would recommend this hotel:
- Good location to explore! - Really good location, the breakfast was pleasant though the
- Good location, service, room, cleanliness. - great upfront service to check in and check out. reached hot
- Good location -
- Good price and good place - this is my 2nd time i stay in R-mar.
1st time was high sea
- Good service staffs - Most staffs there are well verse in their english language.
- Good Value for money -
- great hotel at great location with great service - judging by the price, we did not expect this hotel to be so
- Great hotel with great room - the hotel is quite good, with the amount of money i pay with
- Great location ,service with a smile - really very nice hotel. room is decoration expellant and cle
- Great Location and Cozy Rooms - room attendant was very helpful. place was just near to shop
- Great location and near to excelent services - location excelent close to shops, massage parlours and resta
- Great location ang lovely service - The wifi signal is weak in the room. So we have to use the i
- great location great rooms - the hotel is very nice, i pretty much liked it!very close to
- Great location with friendly staff - Very nice hotel with friendly staff, Its very close to Bangl
- Great location, big rooms and so affordable - thoroughly enjoyed our stay as it was within walking distanc
- Great location,Great Staffs ,quiet and spciaous - I was in Rmar resort for 4 days .The Hotel is 3 storeyed bui
- Great location - Great location easy walking distance to beach and night life
- Great Location - Nice hotel, great location close to restaurants, bars and ni
- Great location - overall stay is comfortable. great location. rooms are cle
- Great location - The room is nice n the location is good.
- great location - very good position, easy walking distance to good restaurant
- Great Place to see everything Paton has to offer a - This hotel is in the best location for doing everything in P
- Great Refuge in Noisy Patong - We were very happy with R Mar. Free restocking of minibar da
- Great resort with freindly, helpful staff - I love the R Mar Resort and spa because it is a nice quiet p
- great service for a 3 star property - resort is tucked away in a quiet soi off rat u thid road but
- Great service - Out of all the hotels i have stayed in this is up there with
- Great service - The hotel was in a good location away from the noise of Bang
- helpfull staff - the overall of my stay was ok. altough the room given was no
- Hidden hotel in a busy street - r mar resort and spa is a hotel hidden inside the busy main
- Hotel is nice - Only a little far way to the beach. About 10 mins.
- Hotel with good Location and features. - 1) Rooms are good and spacious.
2)View of rooms are good (u
- In the middle of everything but secluded - I would stay here again. And will next time I'm in Thailand
- Lovely hotel and service with a smile. - Location of the resort is great. You can take the back stree
- lovely hotel with nice room and staff - The staff is well trained. He explain all the facilities in
- Lovely hotel, super location and great breakfast. - arrived at the hotel and given upgraded room which was a gre
- Lovely hotel - it's a great hotel with nice swimming pool. nice location. j
- Lovely hotel - stayed for 3 days week at rmar. within walking distance of b
- Nice clean hotel in the middle of everything - I loved the location of the R Mar it was close to the beach
- Nice comfortable homely hotel - Lovely, Lovely hotel,bedroom staff,porters etc etc etc.Thumb
- Nice Facility Hotel Sucks Services Around - Well located hotel from the noise.
Quite decent facilities,
- Nice hotel but stay away - Rooms are comfortable but unfortunately as staff admitted th
- nice hotel nice rooms - very nice hotel,nice pool ,close to night life,close to the
- Nice hotel with the perfect location - During the stay, The hotel pretty much answer our evey probl
- nice hotel, good location - bigger than i thought, new hotel
not too many choice of bre
- nice hotel, polite serviece;friendly stuff - the hotel was very good surprise, in the midlle of the actio
- Nice Hotel/Great Location - Nice Welcome Drinks
- nice hotel - i love it so much and it made me relax and the view was good
- Nice location hotel and nice rooms - overall the hotel is good, because of the location.
- Nice relaxing hotel -
- Nice stay - i stayed ar r mar for a few days with my wife and three year
- Oasis in Phuket - had a lovely few days of relative luxury in the middle of ph
- Only fair - This hotel is average a little dated and not much
- Phuket Vacation - R Mar Resort & Spa is located 2-3 min walk from main road. G
- pleasant stay in general - it was a pleasant stay at R Mar. Just say the name any taxi
- Quiet and Cosy Enivroment - My wife and i had an enjoyable weekend getaway with the stay
- R Mar Resort and Spa (a nice resort) - The construction of new wing is right in front of my balcony
- R Mar Resort and Spa -
- R Mar Resort and Spa -
- R Mar Resort and Spa - Overall our stay in R Mar is excellent. The staff is polite.
- reasonable rooms - nice hotel,very friendly and helpful staff,fairly close to t
- relax,clean. close to goog beach - relax,clean. close to goog beach. we really like it.
- Service is good - First impression is not nice since the hotel located at the
- Strategic location, great room, nice staff - walking distance to major tourist attraction, and located ne
- Super great location & excellent service - I lived @ R Mar with my wife & father in law for 3nights. Th
- the banging doors hotel - Could not sleep at night because to many people coming and g
- Tranquility and fun great central hotel - really lovely hotel with nice views of pool and gardens. fel
- Very close location, very nice staff & big rooms - The hotel rooms are spacious, very well designed, big beds.
- Very Good Value! - I found this hotel when i was desperately looking for a hote
- Very nice hotel -
- very nice hotel - Overall, we felt satisfactory during our stay in that hotel.
- Wonderful staff and a very nice room near pool - Surprisingly good for the price. I'd rate it a 3+ star based
- 性价比很高 - The location and staff are really nice, except the design of