Every time an Agoda customer checks out of a hotel we send them an email asking them to write a review of their stay. This is the only way reviews can be submitted. Every review must then be approved by our content team before being posted on the Agoda website. Therefore, unlike many other travel sites, ALL Agoda reviews are certified and genuine.
Enter your dates to check availability and book this hotel
Formerly : Jintana Patong
Number of Rooms:
Check Rates & Availability At This Hotel
We want you to pay the lowest possible rate for your room. If you have reserved a hotel room through Agoda, and then show us that you could book the same room, for the same dates, at a lower rate, that is viewable and bookable on another website, we will either match that rate or beat it. Click this link to find out more.
Recent customer reviews
|Filter by Traveler Type
April 27, 2013
great location to nightlife
April 23, 2013
EXTREMELY RUDE RESTAURANT MANAGER!
Spacious room, near to the Patong beach, near to the shopping area
The resort room is very clean & spacious! The resort staffs are friendly and helpful except for 1 staff named Aera. He is the restaurant manager of the resort. He was EXTREMELY rude to us on our first breakfast. My friends and I were having our breakfast in the resort restaurant like any of our holiday trips, a very casual talk with laughing during our breakfast. And this rude restaurant manager told us that we were talking & laughing too loudly. There isn’t any resort guest complaining that we were talking too loudly and affect their meals. Why is he the one “complaining” us and we were the guest of the resort? He was so unreasonable and clapped his palms right in front of my friend’s face (just like a teacher lecturing his students) and he told us that HIS definition of breakfast – it is a BREAK and eat FAST. He was telling us that breakfast should not take too long and we should eat fast and get out of this place. And he even wants to ask the security to chase us out if we continue to talk in the resort restaurant. Seriously, I don’t understand why we can’t talk in the resort restaurant, it is not even a fine dining restaurant where we have to keep our volume down. We have made complaint to the resort manager straight after our breakfast. And we won’t stay in this resort again, and we don’t really recommend others to stay in this resort.
April 23, 2013
Extremely rude restaurant manager
Spacious and clean room, near to the shopping area and night life activities
The resort room is very clean & spacious! The resort staffs are friendly and helpful except for 1 staff. He is the restaurant manager of the resort. He was EXTREMELY rude to us on our first breakfast. My friends and I were having our breakfast in the resort restaurant like any of our holiday trips, a very casual talk with laughing during our breakfast. And this rude restaurant manager told us that we were talking & laughing too loudly. There isn’t any resort guest complaining that we were talking too loudly and affect their meals. Why is he the one “complaining” us and we were the guest of the resort? He was so unreasonable and clapped his palms right in front of my friend’s face (just like a teacher lecturing his students) and he told us that HIS definition of breakfast – it is a BREAK and eat FAST. He was telling us that breakfast should not take too long and we should eat fast and get out of this place. And he even wants to ask the security to chase us out if we continue to talk in the resort restaurant. Seriously, I don’t understand why we can’t talk in the resort restaurant, it is not even a fine dining restaurant where we have to keep our volume down. We have made complaint to the resort manager straight after our breakfast. And we won’t stay in this resort again, and we don’t really recommend others to stay in this resort.
United States of America,
April 20, 2013
Nice remodeled place
Location, nice rooms, helpful staff
I liked this hotel. The staff was nice. It is located on a quiet alley, but it is within walking distance of Th Rat-U-Thid and Th Bangla. The building is older, but the rooms have been nicely remodeled. My only big complaint is that the window curtains were very thin and let in A LOT of light. For someone who is a light sleeper this was a problem. But bring a face mask and no problem ;)
March 24, 2013
Had a average feel about this hotel
Location, convienence and quiet
March 08, 2013
February 17, 2013
everything about this hotel is great
Stayed here recently for 6 nights with 8 people.cant fault this place.great location,service good,nice rooms,good breakfast and friendly staff.the pool is big and beer and food is reasonably cheap by the pool.the tour desk operater is really helpful and has good prices on day trips.the massage parlour just down the road,near security gate,is really good they are very professional and the rooms are very nice.
Its a 5 min walk to the beach and 10mins to bangla road.
I will not hesitate staying here again next time in phuket.cheers
January 20, 2013
Nice and comfortable hotel
hotel was affordable and located at convenient place. it was good experience to stay
December 13, 2012
pleasant stay in general
close to bangla road but quiet at night
it was a pleasant stay at R Mar. Just say the name any taxi driver will take you there. A block away from Bangla Rd, night life center. Surprisingly quiet at night! Maybe cuz it's located at the end of a small lane. A waiter at the door was pretty nice. Breakfast was decent. Swimming pool is ok, closes at 7pm everyday. Free minibar or wifi, take your pick. Generally, it's a nice place to stay on batong beach.
a nice seafood restaurant named Mr Good on the way to bangla rd. on your left side. much better than those on right side.
a travel agency 100meteres away from the main gate. owners there are fun and nice
December 10, 2012
Security in this Hotel
Yes, firstly security at the gate, posh looking with its own swimming pool, 1 main hotel building with its extension to another tower close by
We were there for 3 nights, warmly welcomed by the reception counter staff (4 of them) around 2pm on the 1st day. In our hotel, we had another extra bed put in which was the most comfortable extra bed I've slept on throughout my umpteen years of travels. We were most pleased with Tik the reliable staff who helped arranged our day & night tours so efficiently. My other 2 relatives were at the other extension tower but they lamented it would be better if the hotel has a lift in place there liked the main building. All went well until the last day during checkout on 10DEC12 around 7am. We were accused by a very unfriendly, unprofessional(shouted across the reception counter to us amongst lobby guests going in & out for breakfast) staff named Tanawat - of removing a pair of bedroom slippers from our room. We 3 had to run up 2nd floor and checked together with one of the hotel staff as witness. We lifted up the extra bed and the third slippers were just below. The staff revealed the slippers are all present but Tanawat did not apologized to us at all. I left without reprimanding Tanawat as our minibus has arrived at 7:30am to pick us to the airport. I too do not want to waste precious time with this unpleasantly forceful staff. Besides I know Agoda would want a review to update on their customers' satisfaction. This treatment from this counter staff Tanawat has left us all 5 with a bad aftertaste of R MAR & SPA RESORT despite the 3 good days we've had with the hotel. More good manners should be instil into such bad attitude front desk staff esp if you wish to have returning customers in your competitive hotel industry.
Very near the hotel is a decent Massage Palour for traditional thai massage starting from Baht 250. Cheap, decent & all refreshing...should not give this a miss when you're staying at R MAR & SPA RESORT, PHUKET
Simply enter your travel dates in our search box and see what extra discounts are available, in addition to our everyday lowest guaranteed prices.
| ||Get 4-7% back on every booking|
| ||Points added automatically|
| ||Save money on future bookings|
New DOUBLE and TRIPLE points promotions!
Customer Reviews - R Mar Resort and Spa, Phuket
- 4 nights' stay at R Mar in Feb 2010 - Overall, I feel R Mar needs to pay more attention to the fin
- A diamond in the rough - You cannot go wrong if you book this hotel. I paid for delux
- A hotel that ticks the boxes - This was the second time we stayed at R Mar and both times w
- A satisfctory place to stay - We went to the hotel late at night and found it a bit diffic
- All I can say is wow! - this place blew me away. it is nestled back in an area you w
- amazing resort with good hospitility and friendly - staff members were very cooperative.good location close to b
- attractive smile service in a good place - normal hotel. but in a good place to have eat. television ch
- Clean, Big, Location -
- Clean, comfortable hotel - hotel has recently been refurbished rooms even contain what
- comfort and and the best - stay was peaceful and wonderful, had only one issue it was m
- Comfortable, clean, helpful and handy position - I picked R Mar because it had no negative reviews. It was qu
- Convenient and cozy - The location is very convenient which is near batong beach,
- convenient location with high quality services - convenient location which close to the beach and the big sho
- Easy access - our only concern is that there is no free wifi from a 3 star
- Enjoyable experience - R Mar Resort and Spa is located right near Bangla Road which
- Excellent Hotel with a smile - Stayed 2 nights with excellent experience. rooms are spaciou
- Fantastic Hotel - right in the heart of patong, but off the street and a quiet
- Friendly atmosphere...... - Everything was perfect in this hotel except the checking in
- Friendly staff! - We chose the hotel for honeymoon stay and the staff was kind
- Good and lovely hotel - The room is clean and not to small. The place is near from s
- good and quiet hotel - overall above average..
friendly front desk, nice room and
- Good hotel and good location - My stay at R Mar Resort and Spa was great! I conveniently wa
- Good Hotel - Good stay. I was on honeymoon, had apprised the hotel before
- Good hotel - the hotel looks pretty grand as compared to many others. The
- Good location for where it is - good clean room, convenient location with clean rooms. brea
- Good location with great staff - i and my husband stayed in r-mar resort on our 4 days 3 nigh
- Good location with nice rooms - 2 nights stay over there, basically quite satisfying, rooms
- Good location with worth price - with the promotion price to stay in this hotel, it's definit
- Good Location, Good Hotel - This hotel is located bit away from the busy night-life area
- Good location - Location is good. Situated in a quiet corner yet not far fro
- Good location - We like the hotel simply is because it is quiet and clean.
- Great Customer Service & wonderful Hotel - Some of the great people that we met were the staff of the h
- Great hotel and god location - The location of the hotel is great, it's located off the mai
- Great hotel in the center of Patong, yet quiet - My stay at R Mar Resort and Spa was great! I conveniently wa
- Great hotel with awesome location - The R Mar hotel is a great place to stay. There is no ocean
- great location and good service - we arrived early at 9am and they arranged us for early check
- Great location and helpful staff - The staff were efficient and helpful with requests. In addit
- Great location and lovely hotel - Staff are very friendly and great location. Very quite consi
- Great Location and Very Relaxing - After spending 2 nights in some very basic accommodations i
- Great location at a good price - The pictures you can see is really what you will get. The ro
- Great Location but room condition is bad - We stayed Level 2 (Surawe), room view is horrible - no view.
- Great location, good service & facilities. - I had a very pleasant stay at R Mar. Daily breakfast was goo
- Great location - Loved the hotel for it's central location. Staff are helpful
- Great Location - stayed for 3 nights. hotel is centrally located between pato
- Great Location - The hotel is accessible to most central attractions in Paton
- Great Location - walking distance to shops, beach and entertainment outlet.
- Great place to stay and Great ROOMs - I would highly recommend this hotel. The rooms are the best
- Great value, family friendly, a memorable stay. - This hotel/resort was one of the highlights of our 2 weeks i
- Hell in Phuket - my advice - never visit this place in your life. i didnt see
- honeymoon in patong - R Mar is the 2nd hotel we stayed in Phuket for the 5 days ho
- Hotel was just nice, booking had a problem. - Staff was unfriendly & was not even ready to give extra bott
- I would not stay in the R MAR again - I was extremley disappointed in R MAR's staff service.
- Ignorant night manager and unfriendly staff - Ignorant, rude staff, except for the friendly lady on the to
- lovely hotel great location handy to beach - hotel very peaceful not far from beach and night life rooms
- Lovely hotel and great for honeymoon - Nice and romantic place...clean, smile service, 300m from be
- lovely hotel and value for your money - in totality, we enjoyed the 6 nights stay in r mar. the room
- lovely hotel with excellent service - me and my wife stayed in the hotel for a week and we found t
- Lovely resort with huge rooms and great pool - This was a lovely resort well located in a quiet street and
- New buildings closing in fast - Through agoda we chose the more expensive room option but wh
- New hotel wt friendly staff - New hotel wt friendly staff, good location for food & shoppi
- Nice environment and clean room - very pleasent stay , with friendly staff. they give many ti
- Nice Hotel with a good location - our second stay at the hotel, if we come back to patong we w
- Nice hotel, - Location was not as good as I thought it will be. We rented
- nice hotel - big pool but close too early at around 7pm. reception are un
- Nice Hotel - Hotel with friend security guards,friendly Staff in the fron
- nice hotel - it was a great experience staying at r mar resort. Very nice
- Nice quiet location with ample car parking - Though the hotel is quite difficult to find without a map, t
- nice - hotel rooms are clean and new, staffs are friendly.location
- Only fair - This hotel is average a little dated and not much
- Prime Location - The hotel located at the center of patong. The service was e
- R Mar in Patong - hotel is difficult to find, signage could be a lot better. s
- R Mar Resort - Value in Patong - Walking distance to Jungcelyon, Patong Beach and Bangla Road
- R Mar Resort and Spa, -
- R Mar Resort and Spa -
- R Mar Resort and Spa - On arrival, staff were very friendly & as it is low season,
- relax,clean. close to goog beach - relax,clean. close to goog beach. we really like here.
- R-Mar Resort & Spa - I was travelling with 7 person. 3 room with different buildi
- R-Mar Resort!! - THe efficient service and the friendliness of the staff is v
- Secluded resort next to main Patong area - Loved how his quiet little resort happens to be in the middl
- Slightly Small room - We booked a deluxe room but I still find it rather small and
- so so - The staff in hotel is very freindly but the room it is soso,
- stay 2 days in R Mar family - it was a pleasure to stay on this hotel
- Superb locale and great rooms - The location of the hotel is great - step outside to one of
- the room is clean, upgrade to delux room -
- Tucked away from the main street - Location is great, just 3mins walk to the main street, 5mins
- Value for money - The hotel is only 5mins from the beach. Room was fine. They
- Verry comfy! - The hotel is brand new, so every thing is realy nice. The bu
- Very bad services - During stay for 3 days, every day current blackout. Staff se
- Very good hotel - An excellent hotel with everything needed on hand. Great poo
- very good - very great location, tidy and clean room, quiet enviorment,g
- Very Nice and Quiet - it is a nice and quiet area.. a 10 min walk from the main st
- Very nice hotel in a central location in Patong - Comfortable rooms, extremely friendly staff, and close to th
- Warm welcome but rooms are not suitable for couple - Not up the mark. Room service is ok , but room are not pleas
- will not stay there again - the morning buffet is good, and has eggs to order, (as long
- Wonderful hotel a lovely oasis in the maddness - Wonderful hotel, great room very airy and clean. We had a wo