Every time an Agoda customer checks out of a hotel we send them an email asking them to write a review of their stay. This is the only way reviews can be submitted. Every review must then be approved by our content team before being posted on the Agoda website. Therefore, unlike many other travel sites, ALL Agoda reviews are certified and genuine.
Enter your dates to check availability and book this hotel
Check Rates & Availability At This Hotel
We want you to pay the lowest possible rate for your room. If you have reserved a hotel room through Agoda, and then show us that you could book the same room, for the same dates, at a lower rate, that is viewable and bookable on another website, we will either match that rate or beat it. Click this link to find out more.
Recent customer reviews
|Filter by Traveler Type
Solo travelers (34)
March 24, 2013
Fast internet, good design, friendly staff
United States of America,
February 05, 2013
Horrible staff, mold in room, but nice resort area
gorgeous pool and beach area
i came in late to this hotel. the ride from the airport is very long and expensive for thailand.
to get into any civilization area is expensive, but to be secluded may be worth it.
the shuttle charges for everything.
now for the real complaints!
the room had mold and i had to leave early, the upkeep for a beach location to prevent mold is high. having lived in malibu, ca i know this better than anyone. they fail at this.
when i told them about the mold, they did not offer a new room or even offer to address the issue. when i first walked in i said to the guy that had walked me to my room "this smells like mold" he went straight to the balcony and opened to door without addressing the issue. since i came in late i was tired and went to sleep. the next day i woke up and saw mold everywhere. as well as bubbling on the paint in the wall that was probably more mold. i went to the front desk and tried to be polite and just say i was unhappy and that i would like to cancel my remaining reservation. the lady at the front sitting at the managers desk did not offer me another room or a solution. she said no problem, so i figured they knew that this was an issue. then began the "dramatics" it was currently around 7:00am and i had a tour that i needed to be at by 8:30 and was 45 minutes away. long story short, i missed my prepaid tour, i spent an hour taking pictures of the mold instead of just leaving and when i left i had no idea if i was getting reimbursed or not.
they have a 100% satisfaction guarantee that is total crap! this experience and hotel was horrible.
Hotel Feature Tip:
December 24, 2012
Beautiful Hotel and staff were fantastic
security, privacy, location and service
the ambience and service from the moment of entering the hotel made me feel safe and relaxed, the Breakfast catered for types of food tastes again the staff made me feel welcomed and relaxed.. being on my own this was very important to me. The drivers available at the Hotel were also very good , informative and were excellent guides with a good knowledge of Phuket. this was my first trip alone and I really enjoyed myself much more than expected.
December 23, 2012
Hotel's facility and pool was OK to us.
But the suttle bus schedules are so limited.
Even more after we checked out we tried to use it to go to Phuket town, however they said "NO".
Because we have Bags, we are not allowed to use the suttle.
What a ridiculus suttle service it is? why they operate it?
I am still quite hard to understand.
December 22, 2012
nice ssa view room and comfort but little far away
nice sea view and hotel staffs are helful with sincere. Room is perfect for me.
Hotel is little far away but if you have car, would solve this problem. Retaurant for breakfast is relatively small. get up early for it avoiding lining up. Nice swimming pools but the beach is not suitable for swimming.
Better rent a car due t far away from town and other points of view. However, closing to cape panwa on fot about ten mins, where is good location to take a boat to islands.
December 21, 2012
Great location for transportation
The room is clean and great location. Close to MRT& BTS.
We got a special priomotion so price is very good and location is good for get to any place.
October 01, 2012
nice residence , staff, and facilities
Staff so nice and professional the sea view room very nice and comfortable
The aquarium very near hotel
September 24, 2012
beautiful hotel - nice beach - friendly staff
huge rooms, nice beach, great food
i liked everything about this place. i was sick on route to kophiphi so i decided to spend a night in phuket. the rooms are massive and very comfortable and clean. the pool is sweet and the provate water is fantastic. everyone was friendly. i have nothing but positive things to say about this place except that there is not much to do walking distance from this hotel.
get a massage across the street for 400b. amazing massage, great prices
United States of America,
July 04, 2012
This place had 3 infinity pools overlooking the bay
I would stay here again in a second! The crab & pineapple fried rice was one of the best meals I had on my vacation (2months long). It was so good, I had it two nights in a row. The pool was comfortable, the bar guys were great, the room was really nice, clean and comfortable. The value I got on my first night there was terrific! $55, but then I had asked when I checked in, if I could get two more nights at the same rate. The check in desk guy said no problem, just send him my confirmation for the first night via email. Well, that didn't work out, as the next day I had to go back on Agoda and re-reserve the room for $105 per night. They didn't credit me back any money, but let me stay in the room until 7pm when I had to head to the airport, when check out was at 11am.
March 18, 2012
Good hotel with nice facilities
Choice of pools, good breakfast spread
Room very clean and a good size. The pools were large with plenty of room. Beach not great for swimming as the water is very shallow, but the hotel feels spacious and the breakfast was very good. Recommended.
Simply enter your travel dates in our search box and see what extra discounts are available, in addition to our everyday lowest guaranteed prices.
| ||Get 4-7% back on every booking|
| ||Points added automatically|
| ||Save money on future bookings|
New DOUBLE and TRIPLE points promotions!
Customer Reviews - Radisson Blu Plaza Resort Phuket Panwa Beach, Phuket
- All You Ever wanted for a Beach resort ... - it was songkran, but all we wanted was a peaceful getaway ..
- beautiful new hotel resort - the resort hotel is beautiful, just opened last year and bra
- Beautiful Resort and friendly staff - loved our stay at the radisson. the staff were extremely fri
- Beautiful Sea View - during low tide you get the rare opportunity to wake on the
- Beautiful, new resort - if you want to party go to patong, if you want to relax a bi
- Brand New Hotel on a beautiful beach - Situated on the lovely Panwa beach. The hotel is very new ju
- good hotel but bad service - Good hotel but with bad service:
1)staff are not tentative
- Good hotel but service lacking - We booked this hotel as the last leg of our honeymoon. Got c
- Great hotel facilities - overall, i enjoyed the stay. the only bad thing about it is
- Great hotel for leisure - One of our best trips and I definitely recommend this hotel.
- Great hotel, quiet scenic location - Spacious very well appointed room, great view of the bay. T
- Great location and friendly staff - it`s a great hotel with amazing facilities: 2 swimming pools
- Great value for money, loved this hotel! - great size pool, beautifuil setting, delicious breakfast!!
- Horrible staff, mold in room, but nice resort area - i came in late to this hotel. the ride from the airport is v
- Lovely hotel and service with a smile - Wonderful hotel with friendly staffs. The rooms are clean a
- Lovely Resort - Very enjoyable stay - the real icing on the cake staying in
- Nice beach with luxury hotel - Freindly staff with smile. Big swimming pool with bar. Clean
- Nice hotel with great service - Nice hotel with friendly staff. Rooms are big and clean, def
- Nice Location - Better rates on transportation. Why can I get a taxi much ch
- Nice stay for my poll villa that the hotel upgrade - Best time that staying this hotel. Surprised for upgrade to
- poor suttle service - Hotel's facility and pool was OK to us.
But the suttle bus
- Pricy, but worth it! - Quiet and beautiful location far from Phuket’s night life. W
- Private beach access + beautiful grounds - this hotel is located a bit out of the ways which is what we
- service with a smile - pooll villa great, apart from shaded balcony and no sun beds
- Very nice hotel and sea view - we booked the sea view deluxe room for 3 night stay, the roo
- Very nice resort. but rooms could be better - This was our second visit to this resort amd stayed here for