Every time an Agoda customer checks out of a hotel we send them an email asking them to write a review of their stay. This is the only way reviews can be submitted. Every review must then be approved by our content team before being posted on the Agoda website. Therefore, unlike many other travel sites, ALL Agoda reviews are certified and genuine.
Enter your dates to check availability and book this hotel
Number of Rooms:
Check Rates & Availability At This Hotel
We want you to pay the lowest possible rate for your room. If you have reserved a hotel room through Agoda, and then show us that you could book the same room, for the same dates, at a lower rate, that is viewable and bookable on another website, we will either match that rate or beat it. Click this link to find out more.
Recent customer reviews
|Filter by Traveler Type
All reviews (2151)
March 26, 2010
We stayed 4 nights in the hotel. Staff is very friendly having smiling faces. Always they want to help you. We stayed in deluxe king size room. Room is large enough. Bathroom is clean and well designed. AC, wireless is available in the room. You can stay with your family or girlfriend in the hotel. Breakfast is good ( But ask to have omlet.) Restaurant is not too expensive. Prices are not high. In the room safe box is usefull. Also there is minibar in the room prices are normal. Every day rooms are cleaned. Hotel has its own tour organization. Also they can ornize the airport transportation. You can find a taxi outside by 600 bath otel ask 800 baht but car is quite good. there is jacuzi and garden at the roof. there are very nice budha figures at the roof. Actually they want to be a quite and family hotel as they are now.
Very good and clean hotel. If tou go to patong with your family or girlfriend this hotel is first choice according to your pocket. hotel prices are cheap. To go bangla road it takes 5 min by walking. It is bette for me not so close to Bangla road. there is too much bars and noise also many people that waht ever you want. Hotel staff is very friendly. If i go Patong again i will prefer this Hotel again.
Elephant trekking, James Bond Island and Phi Phi Island should be seen. For the night life be aware of the ladyboys. If you are not sure do not hesitate to ask. Also indian tailors, masseur girls they will always ask you to make massage or to sell a suit.
March 23, 2010
Close to everything in Phuket, great location
This is a Great hotel, great location, staff are friendly, the rooms are well sized, big LCD TV, rooms are very clean, good standard finishings. The restaurant serves many choices and the food is good quality. The beach is about 3 mins walk, many restaurants and bars around, the hotel is great value. There is no pool but there is a hot tub with a garden terrace on top of the roof.
March 19, 2010
it could have been better
The price was good, good location
I would not stay at this hotel again and would not recommend to anyone. The service however was not the greatest, if you have a lot of luggage then don't go to this hotel, there is an elevator but you would still need to go through some stair in order to get to your room, first night the tv and light were not working in our room, called the reception area and they said they would send someone to fix it right away, 30 min went by still did not see anyone, call again, still did not see anyone, finally we went down then the someone came up with us to see what was wrong then said ok, we will send someone soon, they eventually did get it fixed but it was always 1:00am. Our friends were also staying at the hotel, we found out from them the next morning that they had problems too, the bed sheets were dirty and moldy, ask the reception to come and change, after a few hours they finally come but instead of changing the sheets they actually put the clean sheets over the dirty sheets. So yeah, overall we did not have a very good experience.
Lots of tour info around and massage places around the hotel, the hotel is also very close to the beach.
Families with young children
March 18, 2010
Very nice & good value for money hotel
Room is clean and tidy, cozy atmosphere, only a short walking distance to the beach. Close to Bangla road.
We stayed for 3 nights in this hotel at the loft wing and very happy with it's service and facilities.
The hotel is located at the heart of Patong Beach, it means real close to everything you need.
Away from road noise, which can assure you have a good sleep especially for those who travel with young children.
We stayed in triple room at the loft wing. Very clean and relatively new facility. The staff are very nice and helpful.
Highly recommended if you're looking for good value for money hotel.
You can find many tour/travel counters near the hotel that can offer you best value attaction and tour package. The price is negotiable.
March 11, 2010
overall not bad
the staff are friendly and nice.
March 08, 2010
Pleasant Stay @ Hotel Rayaburi!
friendly staff, jacuzzi and pool facilities, buffet breakfast
My friends and I enjoyed our Rayaburi Experience very much! We were pleasantly surprised by the helpful and friendly staff, as well as the hotel facilities such as the jacuzzi.
The staff also took much efforts to make various arrangements for us to go on various tours, which enhanced our time in Phuket.
It would be good if the breakfast had more variety though. Also, perhaps the hotel could instal boilers in the Loft Wing so we could make some hot drinks.
March 05, 2010
Very good hotel, which is worth the money
Location - close to the beach and main streets
We stayed in the loft wing of this hotel for 5 days, from 28 feb. to 5 mar. 2010. The loft wing unlike the main building is not on the main street so there is quiet and peaceful. The beach is realy close, no more than 150 meters or 3 minutes of walking. The main Bangla street is at only 5 minutes. The hotel was very clean and the breakfast was average but same every day. The only thing that i did not like was the air conditioner, it was realy very noisy, and sounds like on the flying airplane.
If you are going on any sea trip, do not choose speed boats. During the whole trip you have to seat down and have no view and can't use your camera. It is much better to take standart boats, where you can walk and see all sightseeing.
March 02, 2010
1\ near to beach
2\ good hotel
3\ good one-day tour
February 28, 2010
Great location wtih good, friendly staff
So close, in the hub of Patong; clean with good, basic facilities; good breakfast options; very friendly staff
Close to Patong beach, nightlife, restuarants, scooter hire, massages... the works. The staff, both front desk and service staff, were very friendly and accommodating.
A good option and well priced if you want someone in town so you can soak up the craziness of it all.
Depending on where you want to go - you have Bangla Road around one corner, and Soi Paradise around the other. One block away from the main beach and a scooter away from anywhere else. really, a brilliant location.
February 28, 2010
Location is very convenient. close to the beach and restaurants
This hotel is quite acceptable, reliable prices. A breakfest is average. It is a budget solution, especially good if you will spent a lot of time outside and come back only for staying overnight.I would recommend it to the young people, who came to Phuket to have some fun.
Simply enter your travel dates in our search box and see what extra discounts are available, in addition to our everyday lowest guaranteed prices.
| ||Get 4-7% back on every booking|
| ||Points added automatically|
| ||Save money on future bookings|
New DOUBLE and TRIPLE points promotions!
Customer Reviews - Rayaburi Hotel Patong, Phuket
- a good place to stay - if you want to have a short stay on phuket，this is a good ch
- A rare find in Patong: No noise at night - My friend and I only stayed for 1 night, but it was great to
- Amazing trip in phuket -
- Amazing, NO complaints whatsoever! - there were 6 of us staying in 3 separate rooms during our st
- Amazing - A place you want to stay when you have limited budget yet ob
- Average room with great location - the hotel is ideally located close to the walking street, sh
- Awesome hotel and service with a smile - My friends and I were awed by the excellent location - just
- bad choice - hotel is not bad looking from outside, but rooms - at least
- Beautiful and cosy. Great location - we had a fantastic time staying at your hotel. most of the a
- Below Average Hotel, Below Par Service - We arrived at the hotel and the first thing that we were tol
- Central located hotel - Stayed 4 nights in February. The hotels location is the best
- cheap hotel - the rates of the hotel are very reasonable, location is idea
- Clean and Lovely Hotel - Stayed at the Loft Wing for 3 people. Room is clean, the bat
- Clean hotel but no service with a smile - Hotel rooms are clean with adequately amenities. Suggest to
- Comfort hotel, great rooftop Jacuzzi! - Rayaburi is a mid range comfortable hotel located on the nor
- comfortable - - i stayed in separate building from main hotel, surrounded
- Confortable hotel - it is a confortable hotel with strategic location. i could f
- cool boutique hotel! - Definitely value for money, despite the lack of a swimming p
- Cosy hotel - Love the hotel's accessibility to many places - namely the b
- economy hotel - good clean hotel with modern rooms conveniently close to the
- enjoyable - had good stay in hotel assistant manager good breackfast wa
- Enjoyed - the hotel was good and nice. the room was acceptable and com
- Excellent hotel with great value for couple - nice room condition, very clean, staffs' service just ok(not
- Fantastic hotel for it's price - Our stay at Rayaburi was delightful. The room was large and
- friendly hotel, good location - very nice location, however the beach was a bit dirty and cr
- good hotel - the hotel located at great location, just 2 mins walk to the
- good hotel - We stayed at 5 places in Thailand, and overall this was the
- Good location and near to the beach - It was a good stay and the hotel staffs are friendly, inform
- good location with nice service - It is very nice and small hotel. very near patong beach and
- Good Location - Hotel is abit not well constructed however, the balcony is g
- Good location - Very clean room but a bit small. I don't really like the id
- Good nice hotel near beach - the hotel is nice and clean, they also have free wifi intern
- good service but not good view - i booked a room with sea view.but i almost couldt see the se
- Great and pleasant stay - Overall this is a pleasant stay, the hotel location is just
- Great hotel with good service - Great service from the reception to the room.Value for money
- Great hotel! Nice and quite, good location - We had a great stay at the Rayaburi. The staff were very fri
- Great hotel, good location and best price. - Room was very nice, we have stayed in the Deluxe suites befo
- Great hotel, great facilities, close to beach - amazing hotel. the room was immaculate. very spacious with a
- Great location and great service - it was a great trip in phuket and glad that i chose rayaburi
- great location and lovely hotel. - the location of the hotel is great. everything u can find it
- Great location and nice room but small swim pool - Nice room and big bed, but small swim pool.
- Great location and nice room - hotel located center of Phuket Island. Walking distance 5-8m
- Great location and room - Great service. The cafe area could have been better if they
- Great location but quite noisy in the night - Our trips was 5d4n, we requested for airport 2ways transfer,
- Great location but small room - Stayed at Rayaburi for 3 days 2 night and we had a loft wing
- Great location but small rooms - As known that it is a new block of the hotel and it look cle
- great location but small rooms - i had booked 2 rooms ,there is no direct lift to the floor i
- great location close to the beach - was nervous about staying in patong as i was traveling alone
- great location coupled with excellent service - greeted with a smile from the front desk of the hotel; serve
- Great Location with good service - Had a nice and pleasant stay where the frontdesk staffs were
- Great location with nice Room - It's very unexpecting experience, as we celebrated our anniv
- Great location! - Overall I'm happy with the hotel, great value for your money
- Great Location! - Overall, the hotel is satisfactory. Slightly expensive due t
- Great Location, nice room - This is the first time we went to Patong,Phuket. i can say i
- Great Location, with helpful staff. - this is my first time in phuket, so i can't really compare a
- great location,very friendly staff - Enjoyed stay room nice size,staff very friendly,short walk t
- Great location - Enjoy our stay in loft wing, exterior is not as impressive a
- Great Location - Good Location for beach and all restaurants and night life t
- Great Location - Great location wise, good breakfast, and good service.
- Great location - Overall are good, only one is the breakfast, i stayed for 3
- Great location - Staff is nice, can speak english well
- Great location - the hotel is nice. the staff is helpful even though not too
- Great location - the location is quite convenient and is a stone throw away f
- Great Location - The location of this hotel is very closed to the beach. Nice
- great location - was great value. near beach.just a short walk.. near shops.
- Great room with great location - The room is clean and tidy. Bathroom is quite big too. The h
- Great rooms, Polite & Attentive Staffs.... - wonderful location, hotel & staffs..less than 2 mins to the
- Heated rooftop jacuzzi was great! -
- hotel review - I found this hotel to be quite good for the money we paid. T
- hotel with big rooms - it is near the beach. quiet and cosy at night. The room was
- Just OK!! -
- Loft wing rooms not in main building - OK for a couple of days stay.
Loft wing room was a good siz
- Lovely and great hotel and service. - If ranking 5 stars, I will give 4 and the half. The room tha
- Lovely and worth hotel - the hotel room is extremely spacious. big and comfortable. w
- Lovely Clean Hotel with Reasonably Good Location - Rooms are quite clean and comfortable to stay in. Breakfast
- Lovely hotel and service with a smile - hotel is just few minute walk to the patong beach and conven
- Lovely hotel and service with a smile - nice staff & service, good room. very close to the beach and
- lovely hotel great service big room - totally enjoyed my stay at rayaburi hotel, great position,
- lovely hotel, not very helpful staff - The hotel itself was lovely. The staff were friendly but not
- Lovely hotel... - Overall is good, the service are good.
- Lovely hotel. - The hotel service is good, clean room and spacious.Their rec
- Lovely service - verry well greating for the hotel, nice and claen ,2 minute
- Near beach but far from mall - This was my hotel for my last night in Phuket. Chosen for it
- nice and affordable hotel - overall very nice and clean hotel, but with small pool.
- Nice boutique hotel overall! - We stayed for 3 nights and overall we grade it 4/5.
- nice hotel and great location - we stayed in the loft wing, which is on the side street behi
- Nice hotel but keeping the water hot was an issue - Staff was very nice and the rooms were nice too. The water i
- nice hotel to noisey - I would not reccomend this hotel only because the location m
- Nice Hotel with great location - Bangla road and juncelyon is just about 10mins walking dista
- nice hotel, at the heart of patong - nice hotel, with king size bed. clean and large bathroom wit
- Nice hotel, great location - We was greeted with a room upgrade, the room was lovely and
- Nice hotel - Clean moden rooms very nice bed, light weight duvet made a n
- Nice hotel - I went to Phuket around March and alone, so I asked for hote
- Nice Hotel - The interior design is nice. Although small, the environment
- Nice location with good facilities - - i would say this is the best location for a nice hotel to sa
- nice location - nice location and price
if i come back i will stay here aga
- nice location - this hotel is located near the patong beach.. it has 2 build
- Nice Rooms - the rooms are nice and well designed, its complete with amen
- Not worth for the money - It's not cheap compared to what you got. The standard rooms
- old hotel- rooms okay - many massage parlors nearby and it is impossible to walk wit