Every time an Agoda customer checks out of a hotel we send them an email asking them to write a review of their stay. This is the only way reviews can be submitted. Every review must then be approved by our content team before being posted on the Agoda website. Therefore, unlike many other travel sites, ALL Agoda reviews are certified and genuine.
Enter your dates to check availability and book this hotel
Check Rates & Availability At This Hotel
We want you to pay the lowest possible rate for your room. If you have reserved a hotel room through Agoda, and then show us that you could book the same room, for the same dates, at a lower rate, that is viewable and bookable on another website, we will either match that rate or beat it. Click this link to find out more.
Recent customer reviews
|Filter by Traveler Type
All reviews (2148)
December 11, 2012
The hotel is in a very convenient location. The beach is just 5mins walk from the hotel. And lots of activities around the hotel. Hotel stuffs are really friendly and the rooms were amazing.
I came to Rayaburi hotel with my wife for our first anniversary. The hotel was a real charm. The interior was fantastic and the rooms were simply amazing. The roof top garden & Jacuzzi also brought a nice touch to the hotel. The location of the hotel is really good. The beach is just a 5mins walk away. There are lots of massage parlors and restaurants near the hotel. The famous bangla road is also very near and very easy to get to. Hotel stuffs were quite friendly, though they need to improve their english. The breakfast buffet was great. All in all, a perfect place to stay with very less price.
If you are looking for a city tour or tours to the famous phuket islands, the hotel can make the arrangements for you and its also very cheap.
Families with young children
December 10, 2012
Thai Style Ambience Hotel
We were pleasantly surprised as we were given 2 connecting rooms (hotel advertised as Family Room for 4 pax)at Loft Wing. The rooms were very spacious and completely in Thai architecture - very nice. The bathrooms were very big too.
Our rooms at Loft Wing were very peaceful, away from the main road yet not far from shops and restaurants. The beach is less than 200m from the hotel.
December 09, 2012
Decent and clean hotel. Great service from hotel
Front desk has exceptionally great hospitality service. Conveniently located to beach and shopping
Front desk staff briefs all guests on house rules and regulations. Very detailed briefing.
Only problem with hotel is location of swimming pool is inconvenient and small.
Has one Jacuzzi Pool at rooftop
Rooms are clean and nice
Walking distance to Bangla street. Filled with bars and restaurants
December 09, 2012
Room facing the road opposite live band pub, noisy
hotel is close to beach but with some walking distance away, therefore, seeview room doesn't really have sea for viewing.
room is ok, just as shown in picture.
the room has poor sound proofing. when the aircon compression is running, the room is filled with humming noise. at night, the liveband in the pub opposite this hotel run till 2-3am and it's quite noisy.
the shower water temperature is very hard to control. sometimes it's very hot, and sometimes it turn very cold.
December 09, 2012
near to beach,nice,comfortable
December 08, 2012
We paid for a deluxe room which was meant to have a private balcony and view of downtown Phuket. We were on the 2nd level, could only see dirty roofs and powerlines and could step over the one foot high divider between balconies. The shower was in the bathtub and the water pooled around the edge and over onto the floor flooding it. It was also a very large step over the side of the bath tub.
We asked to see a different room and all they had available was a supreme, which would be a downgrade and we wouldn't get any money back. The supreme had no views at all, but it had a separate shower and bath and was much more secure so we changed rooms. The showers in both rooms were either too hot or too cold. We would set the temperature and it would then switch between scorching hot & cold without us adjusting it.
There was a sign in the foyer which said unregistered guest would be charged 800 baht/night. When we queried this we were advised it's actually per visit, not per night. They stated they don't know if someone is having a sleep or a shower, so it had to be paid for.
There was a very poor selection of food at the buffet.
After being overseas for six weeks this was the last hotel we stayed in and did not leave a very good impression. We will not stay here again.
December 07, 2012
I feel that 8.0 rating is overrated...
minutes walk to the beach
Stayed in standard room for 1 night. When first arrive, feel a bit let down. May be I have too much expectation due to its rating. The night shift stuff is not friendly. When he took us to the room, he did not offer to help to carry our luggage. And room do not have direct lift access (Loft wing room). So have to walk thru staircase to reach the room.
The room is so so, spacious but interior looks weird. Got a feeling like make up a room from an excess space.
The window between the bedroom and the bathroom is only covered with vented wood door. So if your partner is sleeping, bathing or flushing the toilet will make lot of noise. Bed is hard not so comfortable.
It's quite noisy when people is talking outside your room. Sound proof is poor.
For breakfast, not much choice, but good enough to fill up stomach.
Facility wise, jacuzzi is what you see and what you get. Good thing is that it's always vacant.
Probably this is what I should get for the price I pay...not sure.
December 06, 2012
Below Average Hotel, Below Par Service
Good location near the patong action area
We arrived at the hotel and the first thing that we were told was how much we would have to pay if we took hotel towels at the beach. With an expectation of a four star hotel the welcome was a set back. The rooms were small and seemed renovated but not properly. Wash rooms were clean but there were drippings here & there. Towels and bedsheets were old & not properly cleaned. You could not get more than two towels per day. We could not make phone calls from our room, local or international. The television was disfunctional. So I would not recommend this one for a family for sure however if you are travelling alone and the mission is to stay near the action in a "cost effective" hotel, the place might be bearable.
December 05, 2012
Good hotel, rooms were excellent
Fantastically presented rooms, clean, helpful staff
Located right in the heart of the "action", easy access to the beach, very lively area, rooms were really nice. Not for the faintehearted or people looking for a quiet time but if night life is your thing then this is great.
December 04, 2012
great budget hotel
location (beach and bangla rd), friendly staff, great sized rooms
Simply enter your travel dates in our search box and see what extra discounts are available, in addition to our everyday lowest guaranteed prices.
| ||Get 4-7% back on every booking|
| ||Points added automatically|
| ||Save money on future bookings|
New DOUBLE and TRIPLE points promotions!
Customer Reviews - Rayaburi Hotel Patong, Phuket
- 50 meters from the beach - Great jacuzzi on the roof. with a direct view of the beach.
- A 75% satisfaction hotel - This is a nice hotel that u guys really can consider, they h
- A good place for a period staying - We spent two nites in Rayaburi.We were shocked by the big
- A good place to stay near to the beach - The loft wing is a bit "haunted-like" because it's a walking
- A great stay - Hotel room is very impressive. The room is big and clean. I
- A nice hotel at the heart of Patong - rayaburi hotel is nice one.yet to be honest, pictures are bi
- a quiet surrounding hotel in patong - a very quiet surrounding within the room....walkinging dista
- average services, excellent location - value for money, hotel locates near beach and shopping cente
- Awesome locations but poor WIFI - Rayaburi is a nice and comfortable boutique hotel to stay in
- bayaburi hotel - the hotel as clean, nice appointed rooms, friendly staff, gr
- Beautiful hotel in good location - we thoroughly enjoyed our stay at the hotel, and award extra
- Big and Beautifully appointed -
- Boutique hotel located at heart of patong! - i have spent 2nights there with my girlfriend , the superior
- Centrally located hotel @ Patong with nice staff - Stayed at the main wing of Rayaburi Hotel, which is very cen
- Chic hotel and great location - Good location, clean hotel, staff not bad and nice breakfast
- Clean and beauty room, near to the beach - This hotel very near to the beach , the room is clean, big,
- Clean room, close to beach - the hotel charge baht for beach towel, while the silver reso
- Close to Beach - stayed over mothers day so i was thinking it was going to be
- Close to Patong beach - this hotel is quite different from pictures in agoda. our ro
- Convenient location with value for money - Staff was very knd and helpful at all times; However, left w
- could not sleep at night until 3 am music loud - i stayed two other times before . But this will be the last
- Decent cheap hotel, with a great location. - Although, it was in a great location and cheap, you get what
- Decent Hotel and well located - The hotel is well located for visitors looking to be close t
- Excellent location, efficient staff - There's plenty of tour companies near the hotel. Get the day
- Excellent Location, Good size of room, Good servic - excellent location as only 5 mins walk from the beach. the r
- Execellent location - to the beach and Jungceylon - lovely place with spacious room and comfy bed. the bathtub i
- Fantastic Hotel - the room was huge. love the bathtub...super huge. massage pa
- Good choice - the hotel is in a very good location, close to the beach and
- good locatian with traditional interior lobby hote - We had a good time during 4 day - 3 nights staying there. Th
- Good location but stuffy room - Basically this is a nice and value for money hotel. It is lo
- Good Location for a short holiday in Patong Beach - good location about 2 minutes walk to the beach. couple of m
- Good location in Patong - Once in Patong, I did some checking with other hotels. You
- Good location with friendly service - Other hotels in the same location would have charged much mo
- Good location, more for overnight stays - OK if you are just using to sleep, basic rooms but nice bath
- Good location, near to the beach - was upgraded to the deluxe room which we really appreciated.
- good location - Location was good, we were not happy with the room we had as
- good location - the hotel is in a good location and staff are friendly and a
- Good nice hotel and good service - Very easy to find, just a 2 minute walk to the beach. Staff
- good price in a good hotel - It was very convenient for a group of friend staying there.
- Good sevice but small rooms - Perhaps is because i choosed to book a room with king size b
- Great hotel if you are on a budget. - great location if you want to be in the middle of everything
- Great location ! service with a smile - the hotel was fine for a three star , breakfast was good and
- Great location and clean room - Rayaburi hotel is near patong beach, around 5 mins walk. The
- Great Location and hotel service is amazing - Hotel is nice & big, is value to stay. Hotel cleanness grade
- Great location and nice accommodation - Good location with nice service at a reasonable price. It is
- great location and service w smile - thie is the 2nd time i stay at this hotel, it is very near t
- Great location and service - The triple room quite spacious and clean. Location quite nea
- Great location but facilities of the room not good - Near the patong beach, about 5min walk. Bar along the street
- Great location but the rooms too small - Location is quite near the beach,It's close to the main roa
- Great location clean big rooms - i enjoyed my stay here, i loved the buffet breakfast, it was
- great location for budget traveller - beach is within 2min walk. alot of shops and awesome nightli
- Great location hotel - We have quite a good experience staying in the hotel, with c
- Great location nice rooms - Set away from the heavy tourist areas, Katathani Phuket is l
- Great location with great service - I spent 3 days 2 nights at Rayaburi hotel. 1st day i reached
- Great Location, great service and reasonable price - What a wonderful and unforgettable first time trip here in P
- great location, great staff - This hotel is in a great location, just near the beach, real
- Great location, horrible room! - the hotel was situated at a strategic location but the room
- Great Location - <5mins walk to patong beach
15-20mins walk to Bangala rd an
- Great location - Average hotel but great location near to the beach and also
- great location - nice and cozy hotel. very close to the beech. value for mone
- Great location - Room was comfortable with enough space for luggage. Non smok
- great location - the quad room is large. The location of the hotel is great w
- Great location - This hotel is not worth exactly you pay. You can hear the so
- Great room but bad breakfast served - i like the room design & it make me feel different compare s
- Great room, very attentive staff. - We really enjoyed our stay here for the few days. The staff
- great service n lovely hotel - Had a great time at rayaburi Patong... love the location, ur
- Greate location - the hotel is located at very good location. you will not nee
- Horrible place - I will definitely not return there. For precaution, I booked
- Hospitable Hotel - Our stay at Rayaburi was perfect. The location, staff and ac
- Hotel near the beach, staff are friendly - When we went to check in, they provide a welcome drink, the
- Interesting Stay... - My husband and I stayed at Rayaburi and was pleased with the
- Lokasi yang hebat tapi ukuran kamarnya kecil - Hotel dan lokasi tempat yang hebat, selama menginap disana s
- Lovely hotel and friendly - I enjoy staying at the hotel. Its near to the beach and shop
- Lovely hotel and great location - I have a great time staying at Rayaburi! The location is so
- Lovely hotel and great services - Realy nice hotel to stay. Not far from beach n bangla-road.
- Lovely hotel and service not so detail - cozy and nice, best location, but in terms of details, ie ta
- Lovely hotel and service with a smile - Nice hotel and good service. Very close to the beach and sho
- Lovely hotel great location - fantastic breakfast in lovely setting. a huge array of delic
- Lovely Hotel With Great Location - I was impressed with the modest decoration and cosy environm
- Lovely hotel with unhelpful staff - The hotel is very close to beach. Walking distance. Just out
- Lovely Hotel - Hotel was located at a great location!
Room was lovely, St
- Lovely Hotel - The room was big and spacious with good facilities. It was g
- Memorable getaway -
- Mixed bag - This is a very quirky hotel. It is generally quite nice feat
- My first visit in Patong Beach, Phuket. - This is our first visit to Phuket and i would like to share
- My stay at Rayaburi - Overall Rayaburi Hotel provide a great service. Location of
- Nice and clean, good location. - We had a great stay at Rayaburi. The rooms were very clean a
- Nice and grand hotel - great location,5 mins walk to the beach, many minimarts and
- Nice basic hotel - Nice hotel close to the action of Bangla Road. I thought th
- Nice hotel and friendly staff - i enjoyed my stay at Rayaburi and extended it by a couple da
- Nice hotel but very limited facilties - I booked 2 days stay in this hotel. My first choice was delu
- Nice Hotel with clean rooms - Very pleasent stay made comfortable with the friendly staffs
- nice hotel with value for money - The hotel was good with friendly staff. Good part of this ho
- Nice hotel, good breakfast - The hotel is nice, but we were a bit disappointed by the roo
- Nice Hotel, Good Location - we booked this as a 5 star hotel, which we didn't agree with
- Nice Hotel - Confortable room. Staffs are friendly. Great Location and ve
- Nice hotel - I like this hotel as this near to beach and shopping place a
- nice hotel - nice hotel, close to the beach , nice restorants around . ni
- nice hotel - nice place to live and easy t reach the shopping mall, seafo