Every time an Agoda customer checks out of a hotel we send them an email asking them to write a review of their stay. This is the only way reviews can be submitted. Every review must then be approved by our content team before being posted on the Agoda website. Therefore, unlike many other travel sites, ALL Agoda reviews are certified and genuine.
Enter your dates to check availability and book this hotel
Number of Rooms:
Check Rates & Availability At This Hotel
We want you to pay the lowest possible rate for your room. If you have reserved a hotel room through Agoda, and then show us that you could book the same room, for the same dates, at a lower rate, that is viewable and bookable on another website, we will either match that rate or beat it. Click this link to find out more.
Recent customer reviews
|Filter by Traveler Type
All reviews (2151)
December 07, 2012
I feel that 8.0 rating is overrated...
minutes walk to the beach
Stayed in standard room for 1 night. When first arrive, feel a bit let down. May be I have too much expectation due to its rating. The night shift stuff is not friendly. When he took us to the room, he did not offer to help to carry our luggage. And room do not have direct lift access (Loft wing room). So have to walk thru staircase to reach the room.
The room is so so, spacious but interior looks weird. Got a feeling like make up a room from an excess space.
The window between the bedroom and the bathroom is only covered with vented wood door. So if your partner is sleeping, bathing or flushing the toilet will make lot of noise. Bed is hard not so comfortable.
It's quite noisy when people is talking outside your room. Sound proof is poor.
For breakfast, not much choice, but good enough to fill up stomach.
Facility wise, jacuzzi is what you see and what you get. Good thing is that it's always vacant.
Probably this is what I should get for the price I pay...not sure.
December 06, 2012
Below Average Hotel, Below Par Service
Good location near the patong action area
We arrived at the hotel and the first thing that we were told was how much we would have to pay if we took hotel towels at the beach. With an expectation of a four star hotel the welcome was a set back. The rooms were small and seemed renovated but not properly. Wash rooms were clean but there were drippings here & there. Towels and bedsheets were old & not properly cleaned. You could not get more than two towels per day. We could not make phone calls from our room, local or international. The television was disfunctional. So I would not recommend this one for a family for sure however if you are travelling alone and the mission is to stay near the action in a "cost effective" hotel, the place might be bearable.
December 05, 2012
Good hotel, rooms were excellent
Fantastically presented rooms, clean, helpful staff
Located right in the heart of the "action", easy access to the beach, very lively area, rooms were really nice. Not for the faintehearted or people looking for a quiet time but if night life is your thing then this is great.
December 04, 2012
great budget hotel
location (beach and bangla rd), friendly staff, great sized rooms
December 02, 2012
Walking distance to beach , shopping and nightlife with great hotel buffet breakfast.
Room was comfortable with enough space for luggage. Non smoking rooms but allowed to smoke in balcony if there's a balcony in the room.
United States of America,
November 30, 2012
Nice hotel, but there are two buildings
Loft wing is behide without any view
I was upgraded to the front building. That is much nicer that loft wing. Bathroom shower is not good, water is either too hot or cold, and water splash all over the bathroom
In general in Ásia breakfast is a must. They serve lots of food in the morning
Families with young children
November 30, 2012
Location and food eateries around the area!
The hotel is just 5 mins walk to the beach and 10mins to bangla street.
Lots of good food eateries around the area.
We were given a room at the back of the main lobby.not much service staffs there.the recept area was always vacant.Rooms are acceptable.wifi works well in the room. Hot water is difficult to control.breakfast is limited not much varieties.with the price probably i will try some other hotels next time in phuket!
November 30, 2012
Nice bathroom with rainfall shower
Brilliant located smart hotel within walking distant of all the sights and shops. Above average breakfast and would defo stay again.
November 29, 2012
Great location and lovely rooms
There was a couple ahead of me who were just walk-in customers and got the last available Superior room. The hotel should prioritize customers who made prior reservations and should have allotted rooms for guest arriving that day and if they still have free rooms after that, then they can offer those for walk-in customers. It would be nice if they can offer free upgrade once they ran out of Superior rooms instead of offering Deluxe with additional payment.
Airport transfer was reasonably priced and the car provided was nice. Room decor was okay. The bathroom space is big and loved the bathtub! Pillows are a mix of soft and hard. The hotel is very near the beach, just 3mins walk. Downside is you have to pay 50baht for the beach towel. Not much choices for breakfast buffet.
Try out The Current of the Sea Restaurant near McDonalds, the food was great and cheap! If you want a romantic setting, you can try the restaurant on the rooftop of The Current called The Surface but prices are a bit high.
November 25, 2012
Lovely hotel and friendly staffs
I will stay again here next time I visit Phuket. The staffs are very friendly.
Simply enter your travel dates in our search box and see what extra discounts are available, in addition to our everyday lowest guaranteed prices.
| ||Get 4-7% back on every booking|
| ||Points added automatically|
| ||Save money on future bookings|
New DOUBLE and TRIPLE points promotions!
Customer Reviews - Rayaburi Hotel Patong, Phuket
- Affordable Price With Excellence Stay - We love the strategic location here in Rayaburi & everything
- affordable sweet room - overall is good, the staff serve us, respond our request pro
- Amazing stay which worth every cents! - It was a really nice experience to be staying here and I wil
- Average experience - Water temperature of the shower is not easy to control (eith
- Average hotel, rude reception - although the hotel is nice, and has a great location, the re
- average room with no window.Staff were nice. - Just around the corner from Bangala rd but still quiet.
- Beautiful hotel and great service! - Great location! not noisy I really enjoyed it...Lovely view
- Clean and Great priced Hotel - enjoyed my stay here, central to everything that i needed, a
- clean hotel - the hotel is near to the beach, bangla road and shopping mal
- Clean, Friendly, Reasonable Price, Great Location - Clean, Friendly, Reasonable Price, Great Location. 5 min wal
- Comfy hotel with very friendly staff - Hotel is located a mere 3 minutes walk away from the beach a
- Convenient Hotel - Nice hotel and conveniently located in Patong Beach. The roo
- Cosy hotel - good price/quality - generally it's ok for the price. one should not expect an ou
- Cosy small hotel - The stay at the hotel was average with the drawcard being th
- Decent hotel at a very good location - it is a nice clean hotel very near to the patong beach and a
- Decent room at Loft wing - The Hotel is sited at right of Patong beach, quite and decen
- Excellent for lovers and frenz Staycation - the room is so lovely and pretty.. a little hard on the bed
- excellent location, clean room - excellent location, clean room, but shower water not good.
- Excellent Value for Money - This is my second time to visit and stay at this hotel, its
- for hotel in asia - I would recommend this hotel as it is near the beach and ea
- friendly and comfortable stay - The service staff was polite and responsive to our request.
- Good hotel - I stayed there only one night, the rooms are decorated very
- good location 10 mins wak to the beach - good location, walking distance to the well known patong bea
- Good location and clean - clean , big and comfortable room with good price. near paton
- Good location and nice room - spent two nights at this hotel, overall we were satisfied an
- Good Location at a Decent Price - My wife and I spent three nights in Phuket and we were looki
- Good Location but bad service - Location is the selling point of this hotel, only 2 minutes
- Good location but less facilitities - It is good inside the room, clean and tidy. There is a very
- Good location but small room - Good location but small room.
Show accessory less than expe
- Good location but small room - Location quite near to beach, but breakfast very simple n no
- Good location but small rooms - Good hotel but ordinary breakfast menu. Rooms are small and
- Good location with big room - Staff are friendly,room is big enough for a family,even with
- Good location with pleasant room - Nice hotel but could be better wif more understanding staffs
- Good location - Overall, the hotel is satisfactory. Slightly expensive due t
- Goog location,value for money - I stay in the hotel for 3 days and i felt that only the brea
- Great hotel for a relax stay in Phuket - We stayed 3 nights in Phuket at Rayaburi. Overall I was very
- Great hotel Great location - Great stay at the rayaburi. Staff were friendly , location i
- Great Hotel! +++ - I will definatelly recommend this Hotel if you are looking f
- Great location & Nice room - Great location, 5 minute walk to the beach, Lovely hotel wit
- Great Location & Very Clean - This Hotel is very new and is well decorated and spotless. E
- Great location and affordable - just nice hotel to stay. 2 mins from the beack, 10 mins to b
- great location and decent room - near to bangla road with a nice roadside stall serving delic
- Great Location and Friendly Stuff - We stayed in Rayaburi in Wing 1 . I asked them to change the
- Great Location and Lovely Service - My Family Love the stay and enjoyed themselves very much and
- Great location and nice staff - Everything was great except the bathroom shower water was ha
- Great Location and Spacious room. - This is the 2nd time stay at Rayaburi, great location nearby
- Great Location and Wifi - Everything is great about this hotel, I am glad I have relie
- great location but small room - this was my second time staying at this hotel, i had previou
- great location but very compact hotel - its a really nice hotel anyway, near to the beach and also r
- Great location with clean room - Me and my husband recently stayed for 3 nites at Rayaburi Ho
- Great location with clean rooms - the hotel is located very near to the patong beach and at th
- Great Location with comfortable rooms - The rooms are very comfortable, hotel is just 2 mins walk fr
- Great Location With Excellent Breakfast - I stayed in this hotel with my wife and 3 years old kind. It
- Great location! - Overall I'm happy with the hotel, great value for your money
- Great location, excellent service, and neat hotel - I found my stay at rayaburi excellent. Cheap rooms, prime lo
- Great location, good service - i booked through agoda for 2 rooms and 2 adults each room.
- Great location, good value for money - This hotel is good value for money. Location is good, few mi
- Great location, great room, great service!! - I actually upgrade the room from standard to superior room.
- Great Location, Nice hotel for the cost - We stayed for 12 days and found that everything was alright.
- Great location, staff excellent, rooms fab! - hotel knew it was our anniversary and when we arrived the be
- great location. great value. great service - We stayed for 2 nights and this hotel is awesome!! great loc
- Great location.... - i stayed in both loft wing and main wing. loft wing rooms ar
- Great location. - We were pleased with the staff and the free breakfast was ve
- great location - free wifi, friendly staff, free luggage storage, everything
- Great location - hotel staff is friendly, my room is no windows,clean, air-co
- great location - The hotel location was superb, walk 4 min and you will reach
- Great Service and lovely rooms perfectly located - It was my first trip to Thailand and I must admit, I fell in
- Highly recommended hotel - Great location - close to the beach, markets & restaurants a
- hotel review - I found this hotel to be quite good for the money i paid. Th
- I feel that 8.0 rating is overrated... - Stayed in standard room for 1 night. When first arrive, feel
- location was good - The location was good, but other thing were ... I don't reco
- Lovel hotel with good decoration - We stayed at Rayaburi Hotel for 2 nights. it's a very close
- Lovely hotel and friendly staffs - I will stay again here next time I visit Phuket. The staffs
- Lovely hotel and great location near the beach - Nice hotel, good prize, has a big room event if you stay in
- Lovely hotel and service with a smile - good hotel n go to beach about 5 minit.
any massage the sta
- Lovely hotel and service with a smile - hotel is just few minute walk to the patong beach and conven
- Lovely hotel and service with a smile - the location is good. it is located just in connection with
- Lovely hotel and service with a smle - friendly staff
No profanity, threats, prejudiced comments,
- Lovely hotel with great location - Hotel service was great all staff seems to be very helpful,
- Lovely hotel, friendly staff with great location - i extend my stay at this hotel for 1 more day. this room is
- Lovely hotel, Good Service and Great Location - Room with bathtub, value for monet, near to beach but not go
- Lovely Hotel, Gud Staff.. - The hotel is located very near to the Beach and the Bangla S
- lovely hotel - room is quite spacious,great view of the sea as well,hotel i
- Lovely Hotel - walking distance to patong beach and night life as well as s
- luxury - nice hotel, big pool, fitness and sauna area, breakfast is v
- New n clean place - The most threat of this hotel are their room because it's sm
- Nice and Convenient location - This hotel is located in strategic area which in Patong. The
- Nice Hotel and Good location - The room is clean, spacious and in the good location.
- nice hotel bit noisy - just got back from staying in this hotel enjoyed my stay the
- NICE HOTEL FRIENDLY STAFF -
- Nice hotel located in Patong area - We had our stay in the hotel for 2 days. Overall we are sati
- nice hotel with cockroach - nice to stay in this hotel, but we had a "guest" when we com
- Nice hotel with friendly staff - the hotel was nice and comfortable for the stay. It was clea
- Nice hotel with great service - I stayed for 4 nights at the Rayaburi Hotel Patong. I enjoye
- nice hotel with very friendly staff - Ifound the room to be very comfortable, the staff including
- Nice Hotel -
- Nice location - The hotel in a very good location, close to the beach and ba
- Nice location - this hotel is located near the patong beach.. it has 2 build
- Nice place close tot he beach yet quite at night - we chose this hotel as a base for day trips and still wanted
- not a good experience - the rooms are small, the staff does not understand english,