Every time an Agoda customer checks out of a hotel we send them an email asking them to write a review of their stay. This is the only way reviews can be submitted. Every review must then be approved by our content team before being posted on the Agoda website. Therefore, unlike many other travel sites, ALL Agoda reviews are certified and genuine.
Enter your dates to check availability and book this hotel
Number of Rooms:
Check Rates & Availability At This Hotel
We want you to pay the lowest possible rate for your room. If you have reserved a hotel room through Agoda, and then show us that you could book the same room, for the same dates, at a lower rate, that is viewable and bookable on another website, we will either match that rate or beat it. Click this link to find out more.
Recent customer reviews
|Filter by Traveler Type
All reviews (431)
November 18, 2011
Awesome luxury hotel!
Breakfast, room, beach, pool, service, staff, happy hours!
we booked this hotel as a replacement for a leg of our trip to bangkok (on fears about flooding) and it was the best move we made. the hotel was lovely, definiteley deserving of the five star rating.
breakfast was amazing. there were options for all tastes including crepes, egg station, congee, smoothies, ice cream, asian, western, vegetarian etc.
our standard room was advertised on agoda as not including breakfast, but when we arrived, staff informed us it was included.
the room was well appointed, with a massive bathroom which had a spa, double head shower and twin basin. a small balcony area was available for smokers (and those not afraind of mosquitos). the king bed was very comfortable and there was a good sized living area which was nice to eat room service in.
we asked the staff to show us a pool villa and it was another class above a standard room, which is already close to perfect.
there are two bars, one at the pool/beach and one near reception. both have staggered happy hours with "buy-one-get-one-free" cocktails which is welcome (cocktails cost baht each so bogof is handy).
Hotel Feature Tip:
Pizza at the pool was great!
There is a Thai restaurant above the pool bar, and I would not recommend this. If you are a frequent eater fo Thai food, you will be disappointed by both the quality and cost of the cuisine.
The hotel is not located near many shops or restaurants, so renting a car or scooter may be a good idea. We did not do this, and wish we had. The "convenience store" at the hotel was very expensive (450 baht for a small tube of sunscreen).
Also, laundry was very pricey, with about 6 items costing ~2000 baht. A 10 minute international phone call cost ~AUD90, so avoid that too. Best to buy a sim card at BKK airport which is very very cheap!
November 18, 2011
the reason why i stay in this hotel is becoz our internatonal arranged our global meeting here.
November 15, 2011
Beautiful Hotel with Great Service
Peace and Quiet, Great Facilities, Beautiful and Quiet Beach, Nice Food
Was greeted with a warm smile upon arrival and upon completion of registration, the staff gave detail explanation on the map of the hotel, the facilities and the room. A well maintained hotel with spacious room with large bathroom that has a nice view of the garden.
Hotel has a beautiful infinity pool facing the sea (nice sunset view) , great restaurants with good local and fusion foods, nice spa and massage, 24 hour gym, free buggy ride and cycling around the outside hotel compound.
It's a hotel thats away from everything to enjoy the leisure and facility of the hotel. It's peaceful and quiet away from the buzz from the likes of patong area. Hotel is by the beach which has nice warm yellow sand with cool sea water although deeper than other beaches. Enjoy the sunset from the deck chairs by the pool or enjoy the food/drinks from the restaurant nearby by the hotel
November 05, 2011
"I would Resort to this again"
Location, Staff, Ambience
Great attention to service detail by all staff concerned. Comfortable, well landscaped to the environment and surrounding natural features.
Kids are catered for very well, but, as a Chef and a Dad I thought the Kids Menu too predictable and it was the same at all of the service outlets.
I would Resort to this again!
A couple of good local (food) options a few minutes walk north along the beach.
The Elephant Hills tour is a must see!
Patong is a convenient distraction, but it's nice to be nowhere near "Irish" or "Aussie" bars.
November 04, 2011
Right next to a stunning beach. Lovely pool and gardens.
Room service was very expensive and the food average.
If you want nightlife or to sightsee then you should stay somewhere else. For peace and beauty, this is it.
October 31, 2011
Perfect relax place
Good service, swimming pool and quite location.
another great thing is breakfast...good quality of foods, fruits and lot of choices.i will be back soon for my long holiday.
October 17, 2011
very nice and good place
thai foods is good and villa 's environment is perfect
Renaissance phuket Resort and spa is a nice plcae for couple. The foods is good , esp the morning breakfast .
Others, the swimming pool and the view is execllent. u will never forget it.
The staff's attutite is good and polite, that make u feel warm!
Families with young children
October 12, 2011
Beautiful hotel and comfortable room
The Hotel is new and clean with beautiful surrounding
5-star Hotel, the hotel room is very clean and comfortable with luxury bathroom. But poor location and the price is too expensive comparing with the facilities that the hotel provide for guests.
October 10, 2011
Very relaxing and service is great
Quiet place, nice and huge room, food was amazing
The service was good and they are very friendly. It is very relaxing place but far from all the actions in Phuket. You need to hire a transport to go to Phuket town.
The Beach was deep and big waves that time so its not advisable for kids to swim.
October 07, 2011
Relax and lovely hotel , staffs very good
Environment with good service , variety of breakfast buffet, superb!
very nice and espeacially front staff is very helpful and fully of service mind, room is nice with soft pillow..
Simply enter your travel dates in our search box and see what extra discounts are available, in addition to our everyday lowest guaranteed prices.
| ||Get 4-7% back on every booking|
| ||Points added automatically|
| ||Save money on future bookings|
New DOUBLE and TRIPLE points promotions!
Customer Reviews - Renaissance Phuket Resort and Spa, Phuket
- Absolutely fantastic hotel. - This was our final destination in Phuket and thank goodness
- Always feeling impressive to go back there - it is always nice to go back to the renaissance phuket. the
- Awesome luxury hotel! - we booked this hotel as a replacement for a leg of our trip
- Beautiful hotel with great hospitality! - Me and my little boy stayed in pool villa and I will never f
- Beautiful hotel with great service - The hotel is well designed architecturally. Buildings and la
- Beautiful hotel - We only stayed at Renaissance Phuket Resort and Spa for one
- Beautiful, secluded & romantic hotel - We stayed at the pool villa, and this was an amazing room!
- Brand New Hotel with Peaceful Environment - Remote location from Patong, but near the Airport. I stayed
- Comfort stay nice personnel but far away;) - Comfort stay nice personnel but far away;)
- Comfortable rooms and great service - we really enjoyed our stay at the renaissance. the pool vill
- Good ambience - Friendly staff, good service, great buffet breakfast, nice r
- good hotel, great service - good for relaxation as resort away from activities
- Great hotel - away from the hustle and bustle - The resort is truely a five star although it lacks the grand
- great hotel to relax and enjoy thai hospitality - we really enjoyed our stay. pool and kids corner kept our li
- lovely hotel - very beautiful hotel with a very comforting room. not to for
- My luxurious place. - Very pleasnt and nice stay . My first choice always.beach an
- Nice resort with good sea view and ambience - It was a wonderful stay for us, the resort is lovely with ni
- Quiet Location - pool in pool villa is more like a plunge pool.
- Quite place with warm service - I feel comfortable to stay 1 night in hotel to relax ourselv
- relaxing - well, this location does fullfil the requirements of differe
- Remote resort with high level of comfort - very attractive hotel resort, but do not expect to experienc
- Renaissance Phuket Resort and Spa -
- simply an amazing hotel with quality service - stayed for 3 nights in December when it was packed. Despite
- Surprise surprise surprise - Having not been to the Phuket area before you can imagine ou
- Very relaxing -
- Warm Hospitality - we had a great experience. the staff are friendly, helpful a
- Wonderful, amazing !!! - we had a wonderful stay, it s a very modern, big and chic ho