Every time an Agoda customer checks out of a hotel we send them an email asking them to write a review of their stay. This is the only way reviews can be submitted. Every review must then be approved by our content team before being posted on the Agoda website. Therefore, unlike many other travel sites, ALL Agoda reviews are certified and genuine.
Enter your dates to check availability and book this hotel
Check Rates & Availability At This Hotel
We want you to pay the lowest possible rate for your room. If you have reserved a hotel room through Agoda, and then show us that you could book the same room, for the same dates, at a lower rate, that is viewable and bookable on another website, we will either match that rate or beat it. Click this link to find out more.
Recent customer reviews
September 09, 2011
Good hotel & great location
Seafood restaurant with fresh produce, place close to all good spots
Room was neat, free wi-fi, beach is very close, Bangla road is about less than 5 minutes walk.
Swimming pool too small and too close to restaurant.
Shower tiny and poor water pressure when hot.
Full lush tropical garden in a busy area. Very green.
Bangla road is less than 5 minutes walk.
Beach 5 minutes walk.
Families with young children
September 03, 2011
Great locations but got some unpleasant odour
Good services, lovely receptionist with smiles
Great stay at the hotel but unfortunately got some unpleasant odour at the corridor. And their swimming pool only open till around 6pm.
Suggest to visits Bangla Rd which is a very popular place for nightlife at Phuket. It is just 5 minutes walk away from the hotel.
September 01, 2011
Great Location and excellent service
Guest friendly,no joiner fee, 20 metres from Bangla Rd and right across the beach
the hotel is on taweewong rd (beach rd) right next door to savoey seafood rest, across the road from the beach, yesterday it took me exactly 90 seconds to get to the sand!!! location wise its excellent, about 30-40 metres from bangla rd. i stayed in the safari deluxe room, mine was on the second floor, my own balcony, not much of a view but room was nice and so was the bathroom, the staff were very friendly and helpful towards me. the seafood at the restaurant was excellent and not too expensive, free wifi and also a coffee shop with computers for free usage although the internet speed was terrible! the pool is small but im a beach man.
no joiner fee, no bad looks, infact one morning as i walked my bg(bargirl) out, the receptionist was going through about 40 bg id's to find hers and we all laughed! 7 night experience and i dont have a thing to complain about except,
1-the bed is rock solid hard!
2-sometimes i feel like burning that damn hollywood disco as it goes to 7 am every morning! if you're a light sleeper then its not recommended as the nightclub is around the corner!
August 31, 2011
Good location, friendly staff
Hotel is located very nicely, close to beach and close to the nightlife. Still far enough from the "chaos" and no noise from the bars. Staff was were friendly ans swimmingpool is nice.
Only minus that comes to mind was the fact that there were quite a few mosquitos out in my balcony/terace. I recommend NOT to take room from the first/groud floor to avoid mosquitos.
August 28, 2011
Nice and clean and well located
as always, my stay in safari is great, however this time i have to comment as it has happend at least on three of my stays now....the shower pressure and the problem with the water temperature. i always find the water pressure weak or the temperature too cold. i know this is the tropics but you do want some heat especially first thing in the morning. i ahve commented to the hotel on my last visit about this issue and said on my next stay i do not want the same problem...so wait for my next report
I can't comment anymore on the great food at the Savoey next door to the Safari Hotel....on top of that the hotel guests get 10% discount off the bill ....If you go there, try the Tom Yum Kung....but only for those of you who like their meal hot!!
August 20, 2011
Good location with a fantastic seafood restaurant
the hotel has a great location with a 2 min. walking to the beach. the seafood restaurant next to it is quite famouse around and it is also worth of the price. the bar street is 5 min. walking distance and also quite noisy. but to me it is fine since i was really tired after 2 great days on the phi phi island. :) the juncelyon shopping mall is located at the end of the bar street.
the room is clean and service is good.
nice choice, i'd like to say.
Must try the seafood restaurant
August 19, 2011
Great Location clean hotel
Good Location/Clean/Room Safe
Good place to stay, nice clean rooms, not brand new but good enough for sleeping purposes. Friendly staff. Not the cheapest hotel in Patong but i thought it was reasonable...Only issue was the noise from nearby nightclubs all night, didnt mind this when i went out late but on the few early nights it was annoying.
August 16, 2011
Excellent Location, Fantastic Hotel, lovely rooms
Very friendly Staff, Excellent room service with the great Location.
We loved the rooms and service, the hotel is a little peaceful oasis within the hub of Patong. The Hotel is within easy walking distance of all major shopping centres and the entertainment of Bangla Road. We really enjoyed being able to walk out of the door and experiance the full cutural flavour of Patong.
Bargain Hard :-)
August 15, 2011
Hotel location is ok. walking distance to the beach, shopping mall, nightlife at bangla road, everything is within the location
Stay is great. The room has balcony where you can stay, there is a pool. Good ambiance because of garden like environment.
August 14, 2011
Great Location, free wifi, close to the action
Free in room WiFi, proximity to all the nightlife, shops and Patong beach
I enjoy staying at Safari hotel, simply because of proximity to everything. It is also next door to my favourite Patong restaurant, Savoey. Even though you are so close to Bangla Rd I have never had an issue with noise as the rooms seems will sound proofed and positioned so as not to be disturbed by the noise.
Right next door to Savoey and as a guest of Safari Beach you are entitled to 10% discount off total bill
Simply enter your travel dates in our search box and see what extra discounts are available, in addition to our everyday lowest guaranteed prices.
| ||Get 4-7% back on every booking|
| ||Points added automatically|
| ||Save money on future bookings|
New DOUBLE and TRIPLE points promotions!
Customer Reviews - Safari Beach Hotel, Phuket
- Awesome - Completely recommend the Safari,we stayed in garden view roo
- Beach Hotel stay but wonderful service - Me and my wife were there for honeymoon, we wanted something
- Beach is just a stone's throw - Great location as the beach is just a stone's throw from the
- Beautiful hotel - The hotel is really beautiful! It has a restaurant called Sa
- clean and central and charming staff - this is a handy little hotel - and very friendly and helpful
- comment on Safari hotel - very close to the beach, i just need to walk for 5 mins from
- Convenient and easy access to night life. - Very comfortable stay except some booming noises throughout
- dont expect any help from reception -
- excellent location in the center of patong, but no - nice staying, worth the money, very good breakfast
- Good hotel & great location - Room was neat, free wi-fi, beach is very close, Bangla road
- Good Hotel - a very good hotel in terms of location, food etc. rooms are
- Good location for nightlife and beach -
- Good location with nice room - Stay for 4 nights, staff are very friendly, good location ne
- Good Location,good staff,rooms nice and clean. - Had a good stay at safari, no problem if i found a friend yo
- Good Location - While they where finishing the renovations and only one day
- Goodamenities andwonderful staff - hotel is centrally located near bangla rd and opposite beach
- great hotel and very nice location - its looks better than the picture a lot...very valued for mo
- Great little hotel - We had a great stay at Safari. Great location, across the ro
- Great loaction and good service!!! - The hotel offer nice room with a little balcony. The locatio
- Great Location but - The location is great for party goers. Restaurant and massa
- Great location Nice hotel - Great place to stay central to everything, nice rooms pretty
- great location! great stay! great service! - the receptionist are polite, friendly and nice to talk to. t
- Great location, close to the beach and night life - The Safari Beach hotel was situated close to the beach which
- Great location - Great location - Opposite the Patong beach, beside the night
- Great Location - -low water pressure
-Noisy (sounds from Bangla R
- Great location - The beach is just across the street, and from the hotel it i
- Great service, great hotel and great location - Great Hotel, extremely friendly, excellent location and exce
- great small hotel - The hotel is good small which makes the staff remember you.
- hot little spot - great holiday once again in the small hotel just around the
- I give it 4 stars out of 5 - great location, nice rooms, very friendly and accommodating
- Location amazing - Hotel is very close to Bang la road, 30 sec walk. Hotel is o
- Location - Right across the street from the beach,and close to Bangla r
- Lovely cottages for a very reasonable price - Very comfortable cottages, great value for what you get.
- Lovely hotel and service with a smile - The hotel's location is great, near the beach right across t
- Lovely Hotel and the service was great - you could not ask for a better place to stay, close to every
- Lovely Hotel with great service - Enjoyed my stay here, staff were very helpful,never had any
- Lovely Hotel - Beautiful hotel where room windows on main hotel garden, loc
- nice hotel and great location - the location of this hotel is marvelous its close to night l
- Nice hotel with very friendly staff. - Staff were great. The rooms are very clean and the grounds
- Nice hotel - We enjoyed our stay at this hotel; we found the staff very h
- Noisy "Yes" .... but still enjoyable! - all previous reviews of this hotel were accurate regarding t
- Not good - The Safari Beach resort,s web site is convincing ,one would
- ok hotel nothin special - Overall i had a pleasant stay nothing special.At first they
- Okay - Good location, walk to restaurants, patong beach and night l
- Patong vacations - The hotel was very clean and the food in the restaurant was
- Perfect possition in Patong - Room offered had a musty smell, when we complained we where
- Right in the middle of everything - I have stayed at Safari Beach a number of times. Location is
- Run down property with mold in the showers - Cheap place to stay that is a quick walk to the beach and th
- Safari Beach Hotel -
- Safari Beach March 2010 - Stayed 3 nights and requested to extend a further 2 nights b
- Very good location - good conveniant hotel, near beach, entertainment area and tr
- Well located hotel with a very grand restaurant - This is a highly recommended hotel which is centrally locate