Every time an Agoda customer checks out of a hotel we send them an email asking them to write a review of their stay. This is the only way reviews can be submitted. Every review must then be approved by our content team before being posted on the Agoda website. Therefore, unlike many other travel sites, ALL Agoda reviews are certified and genuine.
Enter your dates to check availability and book this hotel
Check Rates & Availability At This Hotel
We want you to pay the lowest possible rate for your room. If you have reserved a hotel room through Agoda, and then show us that you could book the same room, for the same dates, at a lower rate, that is viewable and bookable on another website, we will either match that rate or beat it. Click this link to find out more.
Recent customer reviews
November 04, 2010
While they where finishing the renovations and only one day we had the smell of paint in the room it was not annoying at all.
You can here the thump of the music from the near by bars, again not that bad.
Its very close to everything and the staff are friendly and helpful.
I would stay again
November 01, 2010
Nice hotel - Exceeded my expectation
Close to all great places and beach! Friendly Staff
Was a plaesant and helpful stay i would stay there again if i ever went back to phuket
October 31, 2010
Located at the heart of the patong beach, walking distance to pubs...
My stay at Safari Beach hotel was truly enjoyable. The service staff were helpful and courteous. Genuine care for each customer. I would love to stay at Safari Beach Hotel again when i return to Phuket. =)
Try to source out for the best deals for trips like snorkelling or ATV rides. Visit more stalls to know their prices.
October 31, 2010
Room was a great size and very clean
The staff were very friendly and hotel was very close to the beach.
I really enjoyed my stay at Safari Beach Hotel. It's close to the beach and just around the corner from the famous Bangala Rd, the main bar area and night life. The hotel doesn't look the best from the outside but the rooms are great. I stayed in a contepary delux room and wouldn't have changed anything about my room. The room was nice and clean and a great size. The staff were very helpful and assisted all they could with any request I had. The pool was a bit disapointing. I looks great on the photos but the water was great one day, and green the next, the next day the water was cloudy and had to much chlorine, so much so i couldn't swim in it, I assume they filled it with chlorine to get rid of teh green water. The breakfast was meant to be a buffet but for some reason there was no buffet while I was there, I had to order off a menu, the food was very nice still.
Safari Beach Hotel is a great location if you're in Patong to enjoy the night life of Bangala road.
October 31, 2010
Nice hotel with friendly staff
walking distance to the beach, free wifi, convenient location
It has a nice small garden while walking to the room.
Check-in time supposed to be 2pm but arrived at 11am and they immediately let us check in to the room(guess it's not occupied at that time.
Music from pub can be heard till abt 5am when in balcony.
October 29, 2010
everything was perfect about this hotel i
great location and 5 minutes from the beach is very true this time even less i think
this is an ideal hotel in the middle of patong for singles, couples and for families as well. no problems with guy's taking their guests in as it is with many thai hotels. all and every one of the staff i met there were great more that willing to help you in anyway they could, and good command of english as well. in all i stayed there finaly for 8 nights instead of the 7 i had had booked. so i would recommend this hotel to anyone and i will be returning again next year.
the night noise from the very near by walking street could be heard but i can say only just and it does go on all night until about day break. hey but we are all on holidays there so live and let live. ok boots is accross the road go get ear plugs hehye if it bothers you too much.
October 28, 2010
clean and friendly stuff in good location
enjoy the beach and the night life and shpping
This hotel should be 5 stars , helpful staff and smiley faces,very clean , it was wonderful days
Hotel Feature Tip:
I loved this Hotel
October 27, 2010
Great hotel - pity about the nearby nightclub.
Nice hotel with swimming pool and friendly staff.
Not sure where the nightclub was located (maybe behind the hotel) but every morning from 1am until 7am it was non-stop doof-doof music, which made it very hard to get a good nights sleep. I'd recommend staying somewhere away from the nightlife of Bangla Road.
the hotel was very nice and the service was always friendly and helpful.
go on some of the island tours and visit Phuket town...don't spend all of your time at Patong or Bangla Road.
October 25, 2010
Lovely hotel, great service, friendly staff
Would definately stay there again and recommend to others
October 25, 2010
Good Location but getting Old
The location can't be beat, right across the street from the beach. They also provide free beach towels on a rack in the lobby so guests can easily grab one on their way. Aircon worked great and staff are friendly.
Overall, I would recommend this hotel to friends. It's nothing special but it's not a bad place by any means. If you're a light sleeper, noise can be heard by the nearby clubs until as late as 4:30am, but if you have a couple of beers before bed then this shouldn't bother you.
The nightlife that is Bangla road is literally 2 minutes walk.
Simply enter your travel dates in our search box and see what extra discounts are available, in addition to our everyday lowest guaranteed prices.
| ||Get 4-7% back on every booking|
| ||Points added automatically|
| ||Save money on future bookings|
New DOUBLE and TRIPLE points promotions!
Customer Reviews - Safari Beach Hotel, Phuket
- Awesome - Completely recommend the Safari,we stayed in garden view roo
- Beach Hotel stay but wonderful service - Me and my wife were there for honeymoon, we wanted something
- Beach is just a stone's throw - Great location as the beach is just a stone's throw from the
- Beautiful hotel - The hotel is really beautiful! It has a restaurant called Sa
- clean and central and charming staff - this is a handy little hotel - and very friendly and helpful
- comment on Safari hotel - very close to the beach, i just need to walk for 5 mins from
- Convenient and easy access to night life. - Very comfortable stay except some booming noises throughout
- dont expect any help from reception -
- excellent location in the center of patong, but no - nice staying, worth the money, very good breakfast
- Good hotel & great location - Room was neat, free wi-fi, beach is very close, Bangla road
- Good Hotel - a very good hotel in terms of location, food etc. rooms are
- Good location for nightlife and beach -
- Good location with nice room - Stay for 4 nights, staff are very friendly, good location ne
- Good Location,good staff,rooms nice and clean. - Had a good stay at safari, no problem if i found a friend yo
- Good Location - While they where finishing the renovations and only one day
- Goodamenities andwonderful staff - hotel is centrally located near bangla rd and opposite beach
- great hotel and very nice location - its looks better than the picture a lot...very valued for mo
- Great little hotel - We had a great stay at Safari. Great location, across the ro
- Great loaction and good service!!! - The hotel offer nice room with a little balcony. The locatio
- Great Location but - The location is great for party goers. Restaurant and massa
- Great location Nice hotel - Great place to stay central to everything, nice rooms pretty
- great location! great stay! great service! - the receptionist are polite, friendly and nice to talk to. t
- Great location, close to the beach and night life - The Safari Beach hotel was situated close to the beach which
- Great location - Great location - Opposite the Patong beach, beside the night
- Great Location - -low water pressure
-Noisy (sounds from Bangla R
- Great location - The beach is just across the street, and from the hotel it i
- Great service, great hotel and great location - Great Hotel, extremely friendly, excellent location and exce
- great small hotel - The hotel is good small which makes the staff remember you.
- hot little spot - great holiday once again in the small hotel just around the
- I give it 4 stars out of 5 - great location, nice rooms, very friendly and accommodating
- Location amazing - Hotel is very close to Bang la road, 30 sec walk. Hotel is o
- Location - Right across the street from the beach,and close to Bangla r
- Lovely cottages for a very reasonable price - Very comfortable cottages, great value for what you get.
- Lovely hotel and service with a smile - The hotel's location is great, near the beach right across t
- Lovely Hotel and the service was great - you could not ask for a better place to stay, close to every
- Lovely Hotel with great service - Enjoyed my stay here, staff were very helpful,never had any
- Lovely Hotel - Beautiful hotel where room windows on main hotel garden, loc
- nice hotel and great location - the location of this hotel is marvelous its close to night l
- Nice hotel with very friendly staff. - Staff were great. The rooms are very clean and the grounds
- Nice hotel - We enjoyed our stay at this hotel; we found the staff very h
- Noisy "Yes" .... but still enjoyable! - all previous reviews of this hotel were accurate regarding t
- Not good - The Safari Beach resort,s web site is convincing ,one would
- ok hotel nothin special - Overall i had a pleasant stay nothing special.At first they
- Okay - Good location, walk to restaurants, patong beach and night l
- Patong vacations - The hotel was very clean and the food in the restaurant was
- Perfect possition in Patong - Room offered had a musty smell, when we complained we where
- Right in the middle of everything - I have stayed at Safari Beach a number of times. Location is
- Run down property with mold in the showers - Cheap place to stay that is a quick walk to the beach and th
- Safari Beach Hotel -
- Safari Beach March 2010 - Stayed 3 nights and requested to extend a further 2 nights b
- Very good location - good conveniant hotel, near beach, entertainment area and tr
- Well located hotel with a very grand restaurant - This is a highly recommended hotel which is centrally locate