Every time an Agoda customer checks out of a hotel we send them an email asking them to write a review of their stay. This is the only way reviews can be submitted. Every review must then be approved by our content team before being posted on the Agoda website. Therefore, unlike many other travel sites, ALL Agoda reviews are certified and genuine.
Enter your dates to check availability and book this hotel
Number of Rooms:
Check Rates & Availability At This Hotel
We want you to pay the lowest possible rate for your room. If you have reserved a hotel room through Agoda, and then show us that you could book the same room, for the same dates, at a lower rate, that is viewable and bookable on another website, we will either match that rate or beat it. Click this link to find out more.
Recent customer reviews
United States of America,
March 07, 2010
Safari Beach March 2010
excellent location, friendly staff, clean, good price
Stayed 3 nights and requested to extend a further 2 nights but was unable due to the popularity of this hotel. The garden design is lovely. Connected to a seafood restaurant where you can choose your own lobsters and jumbo shrimp. In the morning a nice buffet style breakfast including wonderful fresh fruit. A stone's throw from the beach made this hotel's merit high. Will definitely stay here again next time I'm in Patong!
just around the corner from Bangla Rd. where all your nightlife desires lie.
Families with older children
February 24, 2010
Safari was good
Close to the Beach
Close to the markets and Jungceylon Shopping
Close to Bangala Road if you like the night life
Has its own very good Savoy Seafood Restaurant
Has its own coffee shop / restaurant inside airconditioned
Friendly Helpful Reception Staff
The hotel was nice and very centrally located if you want to be close to Patong Beach and the shopping and the markets and the nightlife. We took our teenage son with us at the last minute so the room they had to accommodate us was much bigger but it had sufferred some water damage so was mouldy and smelt of mould and we would not stay there. So they moved us to another room with no mould and no wetness up 2 flights of very steep stairs with no lift. It was very small but we weren't planning to spend much time there anyway only somewhere to sleep and it was very clean and had an outside balcony and so we were satisfied since we were only going to be there for 3 days. The breakfast restaurant was very spacious and clean and the breakfast was very nice. All in all we had no complaints other than the first room they offerred to us and we would probably stay there again if we go to Patong Beach.
Right outside the hotel straight across the road is a walkway to the beach and a restaurant called "The Tipsy Prawn" run by a guy called Mal who used to own "The Tipsy Prawn" on the Gold Coast. Worth a visit. Right on the beach. And another restaurant which is very good right next door. The one next door has better toilets. At LaGuna Beach in the North of the Island near Bang Tao there are 2 baby elephants - Lucky and Lily who visit every day around 4pm and will give you massages with their trunk and their feet, dance for you, play the harmonica for you, kiss you and cuddle you - and take pictures with you on their knee all for free. But they do like beer so if you buy them a beer they will be happy. Apparently the beer is good for their stomach!
February 14, 2010
Safari Beach Hotel Phuket
Centrally located, close to beach, great (fish) restaurants, basic but comfortable and clean, good value for money
My wife and I stayed at the Safari Beach for a week in February 2010. For all the above reasons we were entirely satisfied with the hotel but the noise level from the disco appeared to shake the bedroom walls at night rendering sleep an almost impossible exercise. This needs to be sorted sooner rather than later otherwise they will lose all their business, which would be a pity as it is in all other respects a good place to stay. If they deal with the noise problem would be willing to stay there again.
The Hotel Restaurant overlooking the beach provides a wonderfully relaxed evening in a beautiful setting......better than the option across the road in our opinion.
February 13, 2010
Very close to the beach, night life and shopping centres
Nice hotel, but the rooms were a bit old and dark. It was very close to restaurants, night life and shopping centre and the beach. The rooms were quiet and not affected by the loud night clubs. The staff was friendly and the breakfast was ok too. It was a bit dark to walk to our room across the hotel outdoor area, at night.
February 09, 2010
Safari Beach Hotel - Phuket
Very friendly stuff and centraly located just next of beach and Bangla road. Very nice tropical garden and quiet pool area. Good breakfast.
Nice hotel with frendly staff. Very centraly located near beach and Bangla road. All you need near by. Tropical garden was nice and gave shelter to rooms and balconies. Breakfast was good, both in continental and thai style. pool are is not very big but still quiet and nice.
February 02, 2010
The location of this hotel is awesome. Its only 2 mins from the main road in Patong and only 2 mins from the beach. It also is located right next to an awesome seafood restaurant.
This hotel is in prime location with easy access to the beach and main road. It is highly recommended to the younger crowd as it is a few minutes to the clubs of patong. Good value for money, helpful staff and very comfortable rooms. Would definently stay there again.
The seafood restaurant next door is awesome, although pricey it is sensational food.
January 27, 2010
Good Holiday!! Thank you Safari Beach Hotel!!
My husband and I stayed at Safari Beach Hotel this year for 10 nights. The Hotel was well located with good restaurants and shopping area at a walking distance. The hotel staff was friendly and always very helpfull. The buffet breakfast was great and with great variety of choices. The swimming pool was not very big but it was very peaceful a good place to relax. The beach was across the street and there were water activities at a reasonable price!! We would stay there again!!
The whole experience was great!! We would totally repeat our holidays here again!!
Sea Canoeing the James Bond Island was one of the most amazing experiences in Phuket... We got to see the caves and hidden lagoons... I would totally recommend it to anyone interested in visiting Phuket!!
January 27, 2010
Stay at Safari Beach Hotel
Hotel was Safari Beach Hotel booked via Agoda for 3 nights. The receptionists were helpful and could speak minimal english. It was located near bangla street. And it owns Savoey restaurant. (Very good seafood)
Food at Savoey was 2200THB for the first night. Lobster, Squid, Prawns, Rice and Drinks.Food at some random Lebanese Restaurant was also expensive. But not bad.. It was after our massage at Let's Relax. Food on the last day was at No. 6, Cheap and good food (Highly recommended for all of you)
You can easily rent a car and drive around. My bf and I rented Toyota Vios on the 2nd day for 1100 THB at Suthin Car Rental. and on the 3rd day another different car along Patong Beach for 800 THB.
Also, you shouldn't pump full tank first, probably 250 THB worth of fuel will be enough. They drain out the entire tank before renting out to you. Very very cunning.
If you intend to rent a car from Avis or Budget or Hertz, do so 3 days in advance before Arrival in Phuket.
Airport transfer. You can easily get a mini bus transfer from the Airport at 150 THB. This company will do a stopover at their own travel agent ffor you to book tours. Whether you book or not is up to you.
From Patong back to the Airport, we had a night flight, so we settled with a 600THB taxi from the streets.
January 25, 2010
Why I only book one night now
A perfect example of why I now book one night to review the hotel and the decide if I want to stay longer!! It just did not live up to my expectations. The rooms were shabby and overall the appearance of the hotel was at best tired. The Beach access was also over a very busy road, so be extra careful in considering this hotel if yo are coming as a family.
January 24, 2010
safari beach hotel
very friendly staff, excellent location, clean rooms
The hotel locates almost at the beach and close to Bangla Road. At nights it was a little bit noisy because of the music coming from Bangla. The hotel had two very nice restaurants with super friendly staff. Also the staff in the reception and the cleaners were awesome. The name Safari describes the looks and decorations of the hotel, very cosy with lots of trees and plants.
Near Bangla road.
Simply enter your travel dates in our search box and see what extra discounts are available, in addition to our everyday lowest guaranteed prices.
| ||Get 4-7% back on every booking|
| ||Points added automatically|
| ||Save money on future bookings|
New DOUBLE and TRIPLE points promotions!
Customer Reviews - Safari Beach Hotel, Phuket
- Awesome - Completely recommend the Safari,we stayed in garden view roo
- Beach Hotel stay but wonderful service - Me and my wife were there for honeymoon, we wanted something
- Beach is just a stone's throw - Great location as the beach is just a stone's throw from the
- Beautiful hotel - The hotel is really beautiful! It has a restaurant called Sa
- clean and central and charming staff - this is a handy little hotel - and very friendly and helpful
- comment on Safari hotel - very close to the beach, i just need to walk for 5 mins from
- Convenient and easy access to night life. - Very comfortable stay except some booming noises throughout
- dont expect any help from reception -
- excellent location in the center of patong, but no - nice staying, worth the money, very good breakfast
- Good hotel & great location - Room was neat, free wi-fi, beach is very close, Bangla road
- Good Hotel - a very good hotel in terms of location, food etc. rooms are
- Good location for nightlife and beach -
- Good location with nice room - Stay for 4 nights, staff are very friendly, good location ne
- Good Location,good staff,rooms nice and clean. - Had a good stay at safari, no problem if i found a friend yo
- Good Location - While they where finishing the renovations and only one day
- Goodamenities andwonderful staff - hotel is centrally located near bangla rd and opposite beach
- great hotel and very nice location - its looks better than the picture a lot...very valued for mo
- Great little hotel - We had a great stay at Safari. Great location, across the ro
- Great loaction and good service!!! - The hotel offer nice room with a little balcony. The locatio
- Great Location but - The location is great for party goers. Restaurant and massa
- Great location Nice hotel - Great place to stay central to everything, nice rooms pretty
- great location! great stay! great service! - the receptionist are polite, friendly and nice to talk to. t
- Great location, close to the beach and night life - The Safari Beach hotel was situated close to the beach which
- Great location - Great location - Opposite the Patong beach, beside the night
- Great Location - -low water pressure
-Noisy (sounds from Bangla R
- Great location - The beach is just across the street, and from the hotel it i
- Great service, great hotel and great location - Great Hotel, extremely friendly, excellent location and exce
- great small hotel - The hotel is good small which makes the staff remember you.
- hot little spot - great holiday once again in the small hotel just around the
- I give it 4 stars out of 5 - great location, nice rooms, very friendly and accommodating
- Location amazing - Hotel is very close to Bang la road, 30 sec walk. Hotel is o
- Location - Right across the street from the beach,and close to Bangla r
- Lovely cottages for a very reasonable price - Very comfortable cottages, great value for what you get.
- Lovely hotel and service with a smile - The hotel's location is great, near the beach right across t
- Lovely Hotel and the service was great - you could not ask for a better place to stay, close to every
- Lovely Hotel with great service - Enjoyed my stay here, staff were very helpful,never had any
- Lovely Hotel - Beautiful hotel where room windows on main hotel garden, loc
- nice hotel and great location - the location of this hotel is marvelous its close to night l
- Nice hotel with very friendly staff. - Staff were great. The rooms are very clean and the grounds
- Nice hotel - We enjoyed our stay at this hotel; we found the staff very h
- Noisy "Yes" .... but still enjoyable! - all previous reviews of this hotel were accurate regarding t
- Not good - The Safari Beach resort,s web site is convincing ,one would
- ok hotel nothin special - Overall i had a pleasant stay nothing special.At first they
- Okay - Good location, walk to restaurants, patong beach and night l
- Patong vacations - The hotel was very clean and the food in the restaurant was
- Perfect possition in Patong - Room offered had a musty smell, when we complained we where
- Right in the middle of everything - I have stayed at Safari Beach a number of times. Location is
- Run down property with mold in the showers - Cheap place to stay that is a quick walk to the beach and th
- Safari Beach Hotel -
- Safari Beach March 2010 - Stayed 3 nights and requested to extend a further 2 nights b
- Very good location - good conveniant hotel, near beach, entertainment area and tr
- Well located hotel with a very grand restaurant - This is a highly recommended hotel which is centrally locate