Every time an Agoda customer checks out of a hotel we send them an email asking them to write a review of their stay. This is the only way reviews can be submitted. Every review must then be approved by our content team before being posted on the Agoda website. Therefore, unlike many other travel sites, ALL Agoda reviews are certified and genuine.
Enter your dates to check availability and book this hotel
Number of Rooms:
Check Rates & Availability At This Hotel
We want you to pay the lowest possible rate for your room. If you have reserved a hotel room through Agoda, and then show us that you could book the same room, for the same dates, at a lower rate, that is viewable and bookable on another website, we will either match that rate or beat it. Click this link to find out more.
Recent customer reviews
Families with young children
January 26, 2013
-low water pressure
-Noisy (sounds from Bangla Road clubs)
-Very near to the Patong beach
-Plenty of restaurant along the road
-Walking distant to Junceylon Shopping Mall (entertainment for children)
Near to Bangla Road (awesome place for guys)
January 24, 2013
Noisy disco behind hotel until 7.30am
this was our second stay here, we had 3 rooms as thei are 5 adults and 2 small children in our party
hotel front desk staff very helpful and friendly, in fact all staff at this hotel are very friendly and happy to help and always with a big smile
pool ok be aware that some guests get up early to save sun beds and do not use them until late well after 11.30 and some just save them for the sake of it, very awkward. spoke to hotel staff to ask what thei policy is on saving sun beds, they said they would speak to the hotel owner to get more beds and change policy. to be very fare they did put a few more seats out
best to go to the beach all day, just across the road access through the patong bay garden, on the beach they have the best comfortable sun beds 150 baht with a towel.
great food sellers on the beach very cheap and also their drinks are cheap and they are very happy smiley and friendly (they work so hard all day to look after tourist needs) seller 34 does the best bar b que chicken you would ever taste, also seller 4 great for drinks.
near to night life as bangle road so close to hotel, great place for drinking and people watching, fun place to be in the evenings.
good food restaurants the buffalo steak house friendly and good steaks and thai food, recommend this place. jungceylon shopping also close by.
beware. of the people with the lomas animals taking pictures do not encourage this these dear little animals, are poisinous and stink. also it's not good for this cute little aminal so very scared and frighten must be a bit ,dope up.
now for the down side of the hotel, very very noisy althrough the nigh a disco is going and does not finish until 7.39am, the base shakes the room and the noise is very disturbing. sad thing is the hotel cannot do anything about this as the owner has good connections with the patong government and police.
what a terrible shame as this could be a great hotel with it's perfect location
not suitable for young children
Families with young children
January 24, 2013
Good location but noisy
Near to beach and bangla road
second stay here we had 3 rooms as their was 6 adults and 2 small children.
rooms are very nice so is the hotel staff very friendly and helpful and approachable willing to please. 2 minuiet walk to the beach across the main road (not a problem). pool area ok but be aware hotel does not have a policy about people saving sun beds all day and not sitting on then (one day we experience sun bed wars as we could not get a sun bed as people save them from early morning some with no intention of using them) spoke to hotel reception and they said they will speak to owner of the hotel to perhaps get more beds and change the policy about reserving them.
breakfast a bit boring and what should be hot food is more often cold, them again some guests are a bit greedy taking too much at once, staff but too helpful or friendly at breakfast.
best beach sun beds are outside the patong bay garden resort which is a goo cut through to the beach, 150 baht for comfy bed and a towel.
down side of this hotel is that right behind it is a disco, which goes on until 7.30am cannot here the music but the bass drives you crazy and you can hear this in the rooms. not a relaxing hotel stay you can even hear this bass even though wearing ear plugs
spoke to hotel staff nothing they or the owner can do about this, i said i would speak to our consulate as the owner of this disco has too many connections in the patong thai government.
such a scame as this could be an ideal place to stay
not suitable for children and if you require peace and quite.
January 21, 2013
Really nice hotel near Patong beach
I really enjoyed my stay in Safari beach hotel. Its near Patong beach and Bangla road. It was my first time to visit Phuket so I wanted to see the nightlife and I enjoyed it! We stayed in a room which is facing the reception so the music coming from Bangla road was not that loud. We could only hear the faint booming of music.
The room is very clean and aircon was really good. I loved the breakfast selection.
I love the "garden style" of the hotel although its also a haven for mosquitoes so better bring mosquito repellent.
All in all, it was an enjoyable and pleasant stay.
Hotel Feature Tip:
choose a room near the reception area as its more quieter
January 20, 2013
The hotel is situated very close to the beach and just around the corner from the main nightlife area. This means that you can get the occasional late night noise from fireworks but this is a minor issue. The hotel breakfast is fine and the rooms are adequately furnished. The hotel will arrange vans to take groups and all their golf equipment at good rates. Red Mountain is close by and Blue Canyon a little further.
January 17, 2013
Excellent front desk staff
Very near to beach just cross the road and go through Patong bay garden and you are on the beach
Nice hotel, very happy staff at front desk and cleaners very helpful and friendly service always with a smile. Breakfast not very hot and some staff not happy, but good thing it is served in air condition restaurant
Rooms ok quiet spacious and clean the cleaning staff work very hard and it is good if all guests remember them with a good tip, as they are always smileing.
Only down side make sure you have ear plugs with you as bangle road so close that the music from Hollywood disco which is right behind to the side of this hotel, goes on til 7.30am or suggest you have a good time down bangle drinking to knock you out.
Staff very polite and cannot do anything about this so please if you make a concern please try to be polite to them as their owner has tried to stop this noise but cannot
Over all good stay, have booked to stay again, suggest that you may like to see my next report
January 12, 2013
Nice hotel but very noisy at night
Central location, nice restaurant, nice pool by day.
We liked this small hotel and the staff were helpful and friendly. The rooms were nice enough. The breakfast was good and there is also a restaurant right on the beach across the road. The restauarant at the hotel'Savoey' was excellent and very popular in the evening. The pool area and small garden was nice & relaxing by day. We chose this hotel because we wanted to be in a lively and central location; the location is great and the beach is nice but unfortunately we hadn't realised how noisy it would be - the hotel is right next to Bangla Rd and the noise went on for most of the night.
United States of America,
January 07, 2013
Room is spacious, however always had these small brown flies in the bathroom and lots of mosquitos. I prefer Amata Resort for future stays
January 04, 2013
Good Location close to Bangla Road
hotel was clean and breakfast was excellent.
Would not recommend this hotel for anyone wanting a peaceful break or with kids because you can hear the VERY loud music from the Disco next door until 6am. It makes it very diffiuclt to sleep. Even after I got some ear plugs I could still hear the music.
United States of America,
January 02, 2013
I stayed at this location over the New Years eve Holiday. There was music coming from concerts on the beach every night. The bass was so loud that it shook the room. The started at 9 pm every night till 7 am. I got almost no sleep. I would stay away from this area ext time. The staff was friendly and the room was fair. Not the best deal for how much we paid.
Simply enter your travel dates in our search box and see what extra discounts are available, in addition to our everyday lowest guaranteed prices.
| ||Get 4-7% back on every booking|
| ||Points added automatically|
| ||Save money on future bookings|
New DOUBLE and TRIPLE points promotions!
Customer Reviews - Safari Beach Hotel, Phuket
- Awesome - Completely recommend the Safari,we stayed in garden view roo
- Beach Hotel stay but wonderful service - Me and my wife were there for honeymoon, we wanted something
- Beach is just a stone's throw - Great location as the beach is just a stone's throw from the
- Beautiful hotel - The hotel is really beautiful! It has a restaurant called Sa
- clean and central and charming staff - this is a handy little hotel - and very friendly and helpful
- comment on Safari hotel - very close to the beach, i just need to walk for 5 mins from
- Convenient and easy access to night life. - Very comfortable stay except some booming noises throughout
- dont expect any help from reception -
- excellent location in the center of patong, but no - nice staying, worth the money, very good breakfast
- Good hotel & great location - Room was neat, free wi-fi, beach is very close, Bangla road
- Good Hotel - a very good hotel in terms of location, food etc. rooms are
- Good location for nightlife and beach -
- Good location with nice room - Stay for 4 nights, staff are very friendly, good location ne
- Good Location,good staff,rooms nice and clean. - Had a good stay at safari, no problem if i found a friend yo
- Good Location - While they where finishing the renovations and only one day
- Goodamenities andwonderful staff - hotel is centrally located near bangla rd and opposite beach
- great hotel and very nice location - its looks better than the picture a lot...very valued for mo
- Great little hotel - We had a great stay at Safari. Great location, across the ro
- Great loaction and good service!!! - The hotel offer nice room with a little balcony. The locatio
- Great Location but - The location is great for party goers. Restaurant and massa
- Great location Nice hotel - Great place to stay central to everything, nice rooms pretty
- great location! great stay! great service! - the receptionist are polite, friendly and nice to talk to. t
- Great location, close to the beach and night life - The Safari Beach hotel was situated close to the beach which
- Great location - Great location - Opposite the Patong beach, beside the night
- Great Location - -low water pressure
-Noisy (sounds from Bangla R
- Great location - The beach is just across the street, and from the hotel it i
- Great service, great hotel and great location - Great Hotel, extremely friendly, excellent location and exce
- great small hotel - The hotel is good small which makes the staff remember you.
- hot little spot - great holiday once again in the small hotel just around the
- I give it 4 stars out of 5 - great location, nice rooms, very friendly and accommodating
- Location amazing - Hotel is very close to Bang la road, 30 sec walk. Hotel is o
- Location - Right across the street from the beach,and close to Bangla r
- Lovely cottages for a very reasonable price - Very comfortable cottages, great value for what you get.
- Lovely hotel and service with a smile - The hotel's location is great, near the beach right across t
- Lovely Hotel and the service was great - you could not ask for a better place to stay, close to every
- Lovely Hotel with great service - Enjoyed my stay here, staff were very helpful,never had any
- Lovely Hotel - Beautiful hotel where room windows on main hotel garden, loc
- nice hotel and great location - the location of this hotel is marvelous its close to night l
- Nice hotel with very friendly staff. - Staff were great. The rooms are very clean and the grounds
- Nice hotel - We enjoyed our stay at this hotel; we found the staff very h
- Noisy "Yes" .... but still enjoyable! - all previous reviews of this hotel were accurate regarding t
- Not good - The Safari Beach resort,s web site is convincing ,one would
- ok hotel nothin special - Overall i had a pleasant stay nothing special.At first they
- Okay - Good location, walk to restaurants, patong beach and night l
- Patong vacations - The hotel was very clean and the food in the restaurant was
- Perfect possition in Patong - Room offered had a musty smell, when we complained we where
- Right in the middle of everything - I have stayed at Safari Beach a number of times. Location is
- Run down property with mold in the showers - Cheap place to stay that is a quick walk to the beach and th
- Safari Beach March 2010 - Stayed 3 nights and requested to extend a further 2 nights b
- Very good location - good conveniant hotel, near beach, entertainment area and tr
- Well located hotel with a very grand restaurant - This is a highly recommended hotel which is centrally locate