Every time an Agoda customer checks out of a hotel we send them an email asking them to write a review of their stay. This is the only way reviews can be submitted. Every review must then be approved by our content team before being posted on the Agoda website. Therefore, unlike many other travel sites, ALL Agoda reviews are certified and genuine.
Enter your dates to check availability and book this hotel
Number of Rooms:
Check Rates & Availability At This Hotel
We want you to pay the lowest possible rate for your room. If you have reserved a hotel room through Agoda, and then show us that you could book the same room, for the same dates, at a lower rate, that is viewable and bookable on another website, we will either match that rate or beat it. Click this link to find out more.
Recent customer reviews
|Filter by Traveler Type
All reviews (353)
July 30, 2010
the location is on the beach,with close proxity to the main strip of patong,however quiet enough to relax & sleep well with little traffic noise.
stay was worth it,in the past stayed in many hotels such as patong merlin,duangjitt & aspery in patong,however staff at seaview patong were friendly & happy & most importantly willing
Shaba shaba in SOI post,good clean Thai & western food.
United States of America,
July 29, 2010
It must be the country... Thailand just don't move
Great facilities, pool area, computer room, etc.
My stay was slightly marred by the incompetence of the staff. I don't blame the staff. They are very attentive and courteous. I really believe they need to bring in management that can train staff properly. I had repeated issues in dining: incorrect order, lack of proper follow-up, and billing issues. The front-desk wasn't any better: night shift had no communication with day shift so billing issues and organization was a mess, hassle with the bill at the end (they called me to take care of the bill the night prior to checkout at 10PM (wow) and to get a credit card on file AGAIN; and the staff in the morning wouldn't let me leave because they couldn't find records of it AND they wanted to check the mini-bar, causing me to be late for my flight). I don't have enough time to describe all the other chaos for menial items - things we take for granted in the Western world.
Again, the staff is courteous and respectful - it's management that needs to be overhauled.
July 28, 2010
friendly staff and always ready to try to help, food and serverce was awsome
So everyone at the hotel was friendly and the room was a good size theirs a gym and swimming pool it is located at the end of the beach area but its not to far to walk to the main area I really recomened the hotel
theirs lots of ways to get around even by the public transport just dont flood the toilet by puting too much toilet paper down the toilet ...
July 26, 2010
Very comfortable relaxed resort, rooms are spacious
Its a long walk from the main area but worth it! Great friendly staff and good cocktails at good prices.
Beach in front of hotel nice to go for a walk in at night or day.
Don't take much notice of Tuk tuk drivers as you walk pass. Tell them you have been there and done that already.
Day trip to Phi Phi island it was amazing. If you get sea sick be prepare cause my friend was sick all the way there and back cause the sea was a bit choppy from storms. Go on dry season. I thought it was great!
July 24, 2010
patong seaview resort.
near to beach, location is superb for the relaxation. hotel is nice with good views. access to the shopping district just 5 to 10 mins relax stroll down the walkway.
after 3 nights of stay, left phuket with a very very.nice impression. as this is the first time I'm travelling to this part of the country, not sure which hotel to stay with. finally decided after reading reviews of the various hoyel in this website. it provide very fine details of the hotel before u book. to my surprise, the review posted were very accurate.
beach front hotel give certain advantages, just seconds away from the wonderful clear water. sunrise and sunset can be viewed right from your room stretch as far as the sea horizon. thumbs up for the wonderful view.
rooms design very modern, just to my liking. the location of tue hotel were very accessible to all kinds of activities u want from the place.
July 20, 2010
Pool is clean... thats all
an average hotel. what u pay is what u get but 1 bad thing me and my girlfriend find is that the room we stayed was stinked with moisture ( aka stale ), even till the day we checked out. had to buy air refresherner but still useless. toilet bowl was found to have hair even it says " desinfected ". other than that i find nothing special
United States of America,
July 17, 2010
Great Time at Seaview Hotel, Phuket
Great location for view of ocean, breakfasts are grand, swimming is great!
Beautiful hotel with a great view of the ocean. The pool designs are spectacular and plenty of room for swimming or just lounging. The rooms are very nice and clean. Service is great when needed; just ask! The breakfast buffet is the best. With large assortment of food to eat.
July 16, 2010
Great Location but not willing to please.
Location - far away from hussle and bussle but close enough when needed.
We have stayed at this hotel on two previous occassions and had been satisfied, thus our return for a third time. Unfortunately, the staff were quite disinterested in aiming to please. We had requested a late check out of 2pm, rather than 12pm due to our flight and had also stated to them that our stay was part of our honeymoon. They proceeded to ask us to pay 2000 baht for the late checkout and with much dismay, I stated that we were returning for a 3rd time as we thought they may look after us. After about 10 phone calls, they stated that we could have the room until 2pm but would have to have one of the old rooms alongside the road. On checkout day, the bell boy and housekeeping almost barged into our room at 1.30pm demanding to take our bags, check our minibar and bring in fresh linen to start making up the room. We had no choice but to vacate the room without showering before our flight home as they refused to leave us alone. We were very disappointed that after so many return visits that the hotel would not strive to please its patrons.
July 14, 2010
Value for money at the quieter part of Patong Beac
The hotel is within walking distance to the shops / nightlife yet far enough for peaceful night's rest after a hectic day.
It was my first time at the Seaview Patong and I was pleasantly surprised at the excellent room conditions, amenities and staff service. All very very good. I will definitely stay at Seaview the next time I visit Patong Beach.
Rent a moped (get one right outside the hotel) and take a ride to Kata Beach. Blue waters, clean and excellent for snorkeling/diving and surfing!
United States of America,
July 11, 2010
My recent stay at the Seaview Patong was really enjoyable.On arrival there was a problem with the room booking, as the prior customer lengthened their stay,and the Assistant manager put me in the sister hotel at Karon Beach,for one night with complimentary dinner and breakfast for the inconvenience, and upon return to the hotel the next day gave me an upgraded room with breakfast for the remainder of my six night stay..The grounds were well kept, the pool was very special.The staff was very friendly and helpful in every way. The hotel beverages are a little costly as are all hotels, but the location on the beach was really nice,away from the crowds.
Hotel Feature Tip:
First floor rooms near the pool are ideal.
Simply enter your travel dates in our search box and see what extra discounts are available, in addition to our everyday lowest guaranteed prices.
| ||Get 4-7% back on every booking|
| ||Points added automatically|
| ||Save money on future bookings|
New DOUBLE and TRIPLE points promotions!
Customer Reviews - Seaview Patong Hotel, Phuket
- A good hotel for a quick visit to Phuket - Staff are very friendly. Breakfast is really good. Although
- Amazing Service - Absolutelu loved this hotel. Right from check in where the g
- awful hotel won't be coming back! - we only booked in here for 2 nights and we were glad that we
- Awsome hotel - beautiful hotel in a great location right on beach front. we
- Good hotel - This hotel is very good, nice room, clean, good view and loc
- Good vacation in Seaview Patong Hotel - We were 8 days. Very good place, far from noise. In it it is
- Great hotel in on the outskirts of the throng - Had a fabulous time. Started the day off with a hearty break
- Great location away from the busy loud night life - the hotel is located at the end of patong beach road and awa
- Great location but disappointing rooms - When we checked in we were advised we were in a lovely room,
- Great location but small dark rooms - Overall it's an ok place to stay, however I don't think I'd
- Great Room - stay was worth it,in the past stayed in many hotels such as
- Great Time - over all i like the place very much. we both love it. my wif
- Great - I had a great stay as I had went there with my mother. Locat
- hotel normal,but service is good - Location a bit far,but got nice seaview.Staff are friendly.R
- Lovely from the outside, lovely staff - Was Upgraded to the Mariott as was over booked, im sure it w
- Lovely Hotel with lovely friendly employees. - This is the fifth time we have stayed at the seaview. The ro
- nice hotel ,well located -
- Nice room with good service - It was very nice overall. Except for the location of the ho
- No good hotel with lazers - I stayed in this hotel 3 nights in the deluxe room, they hav
- Not bad - This hotel is good for transit when you arrive in Phuket at
- SeaView Patong Hotel - Seaview patong hotel was nice, it was at the end of the beac
- seaview patong hotel - Very relaxing, noisy air conditioner was attended to quickly
- Terrible Experience at Seaview Patong - I travel to Thailand 5 - 6 times a year and have always been
- totallly awesome - the staff and service are yor greatest assets, yor only as g