Every time an Agoda customer checks out of a hotel we send them an email asking them to write a review of their stay. This is the only way reviews can be submitted. Every review must then be approved by our content team before being posted on the Agoda website. Therefore, unlike many other travel sites, ALL Agoda reviews are certified and genuine.
Enter your dates to check availability and book this hotel
Number of Rooms:
Check Rates & Availability At This Hotel
We want you to pay the lowest possible rate for your room. If you have reserved a hotel room through Agoda, and then show us that you could book the same room, for the same dates, at a lower rate, that is viewable and bookable on another website, we will either match that rate or beat it. Click this link to find out more.
Recent customer reviews
|Filter by Traveler Type
All reviews (1391)
August 31, 2012
We had a good first impression as we were greeted by the sound of waves as we reached our room, the hotel is definitely is very suitable for those who seek quiteness and romantic gateaway. The room is certainly good , overall i love this place
August 24, 2012
magnificent views to beach from rooms and restuarant
wonderful views of beach from cliff top. which makes a little out of the way. however they had a shuttle service to main areas as well as a motorbike hire service for baht per day. the pool area was also great. the only downside is the walking up and down the cliff face to get to and from our room. but even then they had a van service for bringing luggage to and from your room. the breakfast was so-so, we stuck with the omletes.
so all in all a wonderful spot to get away from hussle of the beach areas, but transport to and from must be considered.
for single men be aware that you will a target for all the girls in the bars!
August 24, 2012
Located on cliff between Patong and Karon.
Second time we have stayed and again enjoyed it immensely. It is somewhat secluded from popular areas so unless you have transport - motorbike, car or use a bemo )there are no nearby shops, but both Karon and Patong are nearby - couple of kilometres. Bungalo style rooms with glimpses - through trees to the sea below. Restaurant has good meals and Cocos pizzas are great. Rooms are comfy and spacious and any issues are quickly resolved by staff. Don't come if you have small children or can't handle walking up steep paths.Excellent for couples which I believe it is promoted.
Rawai beach for seafood - buy it from stalls and get the restaurants to cook. Haakens in Karon for good steaks - from New Zealand and well cooked western meals. Get a mango smoothie at Surin bech - yum.
August 23, 2012
Amazing view, very comfortable
Seaview from oceanview room, bed and comfort
rooms had a great outlook out to sea which was good to relax to with a beer in hand. honeymoon touch was nice, beds were large and comfortable. rooms were clean and spacious. on the down side location only good if motorbike hired or vehicle.breakfast very average no asian selection just processed frozen/canned. beware of leaving loose change in room. cleaner took money but when we complained to front desk money was returned as she thought it was a tip. overall prob 6-7 out of ten. value for money paid.
Hire a motorbike down at Karon or Patong and coordinate with taxi or minibus on arrival makes getting to and from hotel a breeze.
Families with young children
August 23, 2012
We were given a free upgrade upon check-in, I booked a family deluxe seaview room, i was upgraded to a junior suite. All was perfect in the room. But the hotel was not so accessible without own transport or a tuk tuk. The room must be chauffered from the reception. As usual practice, i tipped the drivers well, so service was till doorstep everytime. The most important thing is to remember to buy a mosquito coil and burn it throughout, to have a peacefull rest.
Just drive down to SM resort for a good western or seafood.
August 21, 2012
room is nice clean and comfordable
Nice place we got a nice room with sea view. I double book the room since i choose the wrong date to stay, so i book another 2 room for me and my friend, there is no refund for the double book and we can't change the booked date. The hotel have a nice view and value for money.
Don't bring old people to stay there since the room to lobby is a bit far and you have to go by stair path, almost like Great Wall ;) he he.
August 15, 2012
plus point :
1. aircon fantastic (you need this in phuket).
2. room very spacious.
3. view consider okay (block by trees) -> without trees will be a lot of sunshine going in to the room.
4. has fishing spot down the cliff.
1. found cockroach in the bathroom!!!!!!!
2. location a bit far from beaches (not a problem if you drive yourself).
3. breakfast i could say terrible.
4. the worst thing i could remember -> during 3 days of my stay, birds always come and eat from the buffet bar and enjoy breakfast together, AND the staffs don't do anything about it. i remember there was a call (i think from 1 of the hotel guest asked for in-room breakfast). the staffs simply took the noodle or whatever foods by using the spoon that was used by birds to perch on it to enjoy the breakfast...so unhygienic!
August 14, 2012
Great Location, Great Views, Peaceful Resort
The Rooms, the location, and Views
as a return customer, its a great place, good views, very nice rooms and big, great location, and nice a quiet. good r&r
August 13, 2012
Nice view but remote location with expensive food
The sea view is nice.
Swimming pool is very small facing the ocean.
Hotel room is old but quite clean.
Staff barely speak English.
No wifi in room.
The food in restaurant is very expensive and the serving time is really long.
The location is too remote, so it's difficult to go out unless you rent a motor bike or car. But the rental is 50% higher than Patong beach area.
If you want to have a good ocean view, choose The secret cliff. Otherwise please avoid this place.
August 13, 2012
Nice hotel and nature loving ambiance
The location is nice and you feel the nature with overlooking the beach but the beach is too far 15-20 minutes.
Simply enter your travel dates in our search box and see what extra discounts are available, in addition to our everyday lowest guaranteed prices.
| ||Get 4-7% back on every booking|
| ||Points added automatically|
| ||Save money on future bookings|
New DOUBLE and TRIPLE points promotions!
Customer Reviews - Secret Cliff Resort & Restaurant, Phuket
- 5$ an hour for WIFI - This hotel spoilt the first 3 days of the holiday. we were b
- A beautiful view from the room and swimming pool - the secret cliff is in a beautiful location, the swimming po
- a little far - It is a good resturant. good enviroment and clean room. In m
- bad service - quiet, good location and good view. food is not great and ov
- Beautiful Hotel - my wife fell in love with this place....she didnt wanna go o
- Beautiful location, great room facilities - We stayed at Secret Cliff due to proximity to Patong Boxing
- beautiful place to stay with great rooms - This is a great place to stay, the staff are very friendly a
- Beautiful Resort, Good Value - i would give the secret cliff 4 stars other than a reservati
- beutiful scenary and very clean - really good scenary and bery quiet. the location is between
- claires opinion of this hotel -
- comment of hotel - service and the ocean view were good, but the transportaion
- Excellent location and accomodation - I would stay at this hotel again, the resort is well landsca
- Friendly services - Well, overall is quite ok. Friendly services but some of the
- Good location away from tourist spots - Staff were great and very helpful (tiny language barrier so
- Good sea view but no value for money - The hotel is located on a hill which is half way between Kar
- Good view but bad location. - However, the hot water shower did not work. Did not like the
- Good view on Karon Cliff - The hotel has a good view of Karon beach. Nice service and c
- Gorgeous setting ,rooms a little basic - the staff at this hotel were very helpful, the rooms are sma
- Great Location and Quiet - Hotel would be excellent if they had decent and affordable w
- Great location, beautiful, - nice view like a paining, hotel accommodation is ok and staf
- Great location, but understaffed - We had a great view from our balcony, but the room had a str
- Great location, staff and room standard - Great stay, would visit again, the ocean view room was great
- Great place to stay - The Secret Cliff Resort and Restaurant is in a beautiful tra
- Great service and smiles. - You can affordably rent a moto from the lobby staff.
- great view - the old room is not nice, the entrance is dirty & dark. but
- great views,spacious rooms -
great service,convenient location to patong & karon b
- Great - My wife and I enjoyed the quiet environment of this hotel su
- Hotel design for young and fit guests - Ground staffs is good, but the managements are terrible! Esp
- Hotel in crisis and unwelcome management - The breakfast was simple but adequate. It was the only good
- Hotel review - My hotel stay was great. The staff were very hospitable. Th
- Like a jungle was nice shame about bugs - Felt a bit deserted never really saw hotel staff but that su
- Lovely hotel situated on the cliff and service - The location of the hotel is away from both patting and karo
- Lovely hotel with a nature ambience and cleanlines - The staff were friendly. the room was clean and up to expect
- Lovely hotel with stunning views - the hotel is located between patong and karon beaches. the d
- Lovely hotel - We had a good first impression as we were greeted by the sou
- Lovely rooms, great views and fantastic service - Magnificent stay. Food in restaurant superb and reasonably p
- Lovely view - Great view especially in breakfast area. Have fun in the swi
- Nice hotel but staff were not welcoming, flexible - The overall stay in the hotel was good. However, upon arriv
- nice hotel great location - The weather was perfect, surrounding was beautiful and the v
- nice hotel, but mouses in room - The secret cliff is a nice hotel with a wonderful view with
- Nice on top of the hill - several pools - Pizza-Restaurant + Thai Restaurant, Spa, 2 pool, Bungalows,
- nice view - the room was great, view awesome. nice quiet place but locat
- Romantic getaway - The hotel was a long shot when I ordered it. It was pretty s
- Secret Cliff Hotel - Patong is vibrant and Karon quieter and this hotel sits nice
- Secret Cliff Resort & Restaurant -
- Secret Cliff Resort & Restaurant -
- Secret Cliff Resort, Phuket - The hotel, room and staff were all fantastic, the prices for
- spectacular ocean view - this hotel is located half-way between karon and patong. to
- stunning view - ok service but we spend a lot of money for taxi for down tow
- Sweet spot - This is the 4th time I've stayed here at Secret cliff. he ro
- Too far from everything - To be honest. I didn't like it. Room was nice, and sunset vi
- Very comfortable and private. Good location - A exceptional experience except perhaps the hills were chall
- Very nice view and rooms, airy and clean - In general we liked the resort. The rooms are nice, clean an