Every time an Agoda customer checks out of a hotel we send them an email asking them to write a review of their stay. This is the only way reviews can be submitted. Every review must then be approved by our content team before being posted on the Agoda website. Therefore, unlike many other travel sites, ALL Agoda reviews are certified and genuine.
Enter your dates to check availability and book this hotel
Number of Rooms:
Check Rates & Availability At This Hotel
We want you to pay the lowest possible rate for your room. If you have reserved a hotel room through Agoda, and then show us that you could book the same room, for the same dates, at a lower rate, that is viewable and bookable on another website, we will either match that rate or beat it. Click this link to find out more.
Recent customer reviews
|Filter by Traveler Type
All reviews (1392)
April 21, 2012
Great location, beautiful,
nice view like a paining, hotel accommodation is ok and staffs are not bad, however toilets are not very clean, nice place for honeymoon couple, but bad place for old people.
Hotel Feature Tip:
be aware of insects there, difficult to go to room from reception if you came late at night.
United States of America,
April 21, 2012
very disappointed - not recommended
Staff Performance - Good customer service
not recommended. room safe's are not secured, many bugs in rooms, no wireless signal to rooms on the lower cliff, breakfast buffet disappointing and many bugs in dining area.
Avoid this establishment.
April 19, 2012
Great resort and nice service
Nice view from the cliff side especially night time
Both me and my wife, enjoy the stay. The price is fair, for couples get away. Location is good as well.
To Karon & Patong beach transport is provided. But I best recommend to have your own transport.
April 18, 2012
The worst hotel i ever stayed
This hotel is the worst i ever stayed.
Emailed them to ask about hotel transfer, they took a mth to reply only after my several reminders. I requested in advance to rent their motorbikes for my stay and when i arrive, they mention their bikes are fully booked and told us to go down patong beach ourselves and rent. Staffs in the hotel was not really helpful when we ask them for advice.
The location of the hotel is really bad. They mentioned they are 5 mins to karon and patong beach, we tried travelling by bike, it's so much further. The location is very inconvenient as well.You cant find any shops around except for a muay thai boxing ring.
The room was very dirty, full of bugs on the balcony and flies in my room, got a lot of insert bites. Facilities in this hotel were so run down. Finess equipments has rust on it, swimming pool was small and there are algae. It was very disgusting.
Breakfast spread at the restaurant lacked of variety and bugs were flying everywhere.Best is to avoid the breakfast here.
Reading previous guests reviews about being charged for things they didnt took, we were very careful to ensure the items were intact as per the checklist when i check in. Never did we expected, we were charged for the old slipper they insisted we spoilt.We argued and mentioned it was already in this form when we checked in, in their poor command of english, they keep mentioning it's impossible, they check everything properly. We felt this was a extortion for hotel guests because in the first place, we should not be the one who check the items provided.
Overall it was a disappointing experience living with them! Would never go back there anymore or recommend to anyone.
Phuket town weekend night market has the best bargain in Phuket compared to shops by the beaches.
April 16, 2012
pleasant stay on a budget
centrally located between beaches, scooters available at nominal fares, and great on the budget
April 14, 2012
Swimming with overlooking the ocean.
A rec0mmendable hotel when you visit Phuket. Easy access to both karon and patong beach but you must have a motorbike for your daily service. Very clean and beautiful rooms. Nice staff. Beautiful swimming pool and view. If I return to Phuket I will probably get this hotel again. Most of all affordable.
April 14, 2012
The best hotel ever!
Great rooms, great pool, great restaurant, great staff, great stay!
I would stay at the Secret Cliff every time I go back to Phucket, it was the best hotel I've stayed at and I cannot praise the place or the staff enough. Although it is more expensive than some of the other hotels in Karon I would say its well worth the money. The offer free transfers to the beaches and will help with any tour options or scooter hire. And they have a great little restaurant called coco pizza which I loved. The infinity pool was great for sunset cocktails.
Hotel Feature Tip:
The infinity pool was great for sunset cocktails.
April 11, 2012
Hotel is good but lack of maintenance. My gf was injured in the hotel but hotel refuse to render any service to uswhen we reported the incident happen in the resort area. They even charge me for the transport to the hospital, but they remove the charges after my complaint was logged. Won't go back for just the good view in the swimming pool, but compromise your safety.
Families with older children
April 10, 2012
Fantastic wiew from restaurant and room
Wiew day and night is great and rooms are excellent. calm place only noise from cikades.
great stay, but also funny that only 2 or 3 persons talk and understand english.
we tried the restaurant twice and had very different meals comparede to price and standard. if you try a special meny you should ask to see it before you order, else you could be very disappointed about size of lobster (not bigger than a tiger shrimp) and price close to copenhagen niveau.
place is simply great if you seek rest. but you should notice that there is only 1 little swimming pool with a stunning wiew and no beach to go to. you have to take shuttle or taxi to beach.
Hotel Feature Tip:
Arrange taxi in Karon Beach or Patong. It is much cheaper than letting the hotel arrange it, But tours to Phi Phi or other places are strange enough fair in price.
April 06, 2012
Great Hotel to stay
MIni Bar,Spa, and its location
it was a comfortable stay ....no any problems with the hotel staff, i would recommend this place ...........
Rent a motorbike the day u land there......
Simply enter your travel dates in our search box and see what extra discounts are available, in addition to our everyday lowest guaranteed prices.
| ||Get 4-7% back on every booking|
| ||Points added automatically|
| ||Save money on future bookings|
New DOUBLE and TRIPLE points promotions!
Customer Reviews - Secret Cliff Resort & Restaurant, Phuket
- 5$ an hour for WIFI - This hotel spoilt the first 3 days of the holiday. we were b
- A beautiful view from the room and swimming pool - the secret cliff is in a beautiful location, the swimming po
- a little far - It is a good resturant. good enviroment and clean room. In m
- bad service - quiet, good location and good view. food is not great and ov
- Beautiful Hotel - my wife fell in love with this place....she didnt wanna go o
- Beautiful location, great room facilities - We stayed at Secret Cliff due to proximity to Patong Boxing
- beautiful place to stay with great rooms - This is a great place to stay, the staff are very friendly a
- Beautiful Resort, Good Value - i would give the secret cliff 4 stars other than a reservati
- beutiful scenary and very clean - really good scenary and bery quiet. the location is between
- claires opinion of this hotel -
- comment of hotel - service and the ocean view were good, but the transportaion
- Excellent location and accomodation - I would stay at this hotel again, the resort is well landsca
- Friendly services - Well, overall is quite ok. Friendly services but some of the
- Good location away from tourist spots - Staff were great and very helpful (tiny language barrier so
- Good sea view but no value for money - The hotel is located on a hill which is half way between Kar
- Good view but bad location. - However, the hot water shower did not work. Did not like the
- Good view on Karon Cliff - The hotel has a good view of Karon beach. Nice service and c
- Gorgeous setting ,rooms a little basic - the staff at this hotel were very helpful, the rooms are sma
- Great Location and Quiet - Hotel would be excellent if they had decent and affordable w
- Great location, beautiful, - nice view like a paining, hotel accommodation is ok and staf
- Great location, but understaffed - We had a great view from our balcony, but the room had a str
- Great location, staff and room standard - Great stay, would visit again, the ocean view room was great
- Great place to stay - The Secret Cliff Resort and Restaurant is in a beautiful tra
- Great service and smiles. - You can affordably rent a moto from the lobby staff.
- great view - the old room is not nice, the entrance is dirty & dark. but
- great views,spacious rooms -
great service,convenient location to patong & karon b
- Great - My wife and I enjoyed the quiet environment of this hotel su
- Hotel design for young and fit guests - Ground staffs is good, but the managements are terrible! Esp
- Hotel in crisis and unwelcome management - The breakfast was simple but adequate. It was the only good
- Hotel review - My hotel stay was great. The staff were very hospitable. Th
- Like a jungle was nice shame about bugs - Felt a bit deserted never really saw hotel staff but that su
- Lovely hotel situated on the cliff and service - The location of the hotel is away from both patting and karo
- Lovely hotel with a nature ambience and cleanlines - The staff were friendly. the room was clean and up to expect
- Lovely hotel with stunning views - the hotel is located between patong and karon beaches. the d
- Lovely hotel - We had a good first impression as we were greeted by the sou
- Lovely rooms, great views and fantastic service - Magnificent stay. Food in restaurant superb and reasonably p
- Lovely view - Great view especially in breakfast area. Have fun in the swi
- Nice hotel but staff were not welcoming, flexible - The overall stay in the hotel was good. However, upon arriv
- nice hotel great location - The weather was perfect, surrounding was beautiful and the v
- nice hotel, but mouses in room - The secret cliff is a nice hotel with a wonderful view with
- Nice on top of the hill - several pools - Pizza-Restaurant + Thai Restaurant, Spa, 2 pool, Bungalows,
- nice view - the room was great, view awesome. nice quiet place but locat
- Romantic getaway - The hotel was a long shot when I ordered it. It was pretty s
- Secret Cliff Hotel - Patong is vibrant and Karon quieter and this hotel sits nice
- Secret Cliff Resort & Restaurant -
- Secret Cliff Resort & Restaurant -
- Secret Cliff Resort, Phuket - The hotel, room and staff were all fantastic, the prices for
- spectacular ocean view - this hotel is located half-way between karon and patong. to
- stunning view - ok service but we spend a lot of money for taxi for down tow
- Sweet spot - This is the 4th time I've stayed here at Secret cliff. he ro
- Too far from everything - To be honest. I didn't like it. Room was nice, and sunset vi
- Very comfortable and private. Good location - A exceptional experience except perhaps the hills were chall
- Very nice view and rooms, airy and clean - In general we liked the resort. The rooms are nice, clean an