Every time an Agoda customer checks out of a hotel we send them an email asking them to write a review of their stay. This is the only way reviews can be submitted. Every review must then be approved by our content team before being posted on the Agoda website. Therefore, unlike many other travel sites, ALL Agoda reviews are certified and genuine.
Enter your dates to check availability and book this hotel
Number of Rooms:
Check Rates & Availability At This Hotel
We want you to pay the lowest possible rate for your room. If you have reserved a hotel room through Agoda, and then show us that you could book the same room, for the same dates, at a lower rate, that is viewable and bookable on another website, we will either match that rate or beat it. Click this link to find out more.
Recent customer reviews
|Filter by Traveler Type
All reviews (1392)
April 05, 2012
nice hotel, but mouses in room
The secret cliff is a nice hotel with a wonderful view with some pros, but were many cons.
The restaurant and the service in the restaurant is ok. The breakfast was ok..
At our first night we heard some mysterious noises,
but we didn´t see anything.
Then in our second night I saw them:
Mouses an roaches! It was really horrible!
I went to the reception and asked for another/ better room or a cutting of price.
The man at the reception was not able to help me and no one of the management came.
After waiting the whole night and morning for someone, that can help us we wanted to leave.
We had one night left I wanted some of my money back. The Security man threaded us and told us, that no one will help us.
If you do not care about mouses and other animals in your room, this hotel will be perfect for you.
An alle deutschen Reisenden:
Alles in allem kann ich dieses Hotel wirklich nicht weiter empfehlen.
Zwar ist die Aussicht wunderschön und das Restaurant wirklich in Ordnung, allerdings hatten wir Mäuse und Kakerlaken auf unserem Zimmer.
Als wir uns beschwert haben, wurde uns nur gedroht und nicht geholfen. Niemand von der Hotelleitung kam und es hat sich keiner entschuldigt.
Zudem ist die Lage nicht so gut. Der Rollerverleih ist sehr unorganisiert und man bekommt nur sehr schwer einen Roller. Somit muss man auf die Taxen zurückgreifen und das ist schon ein wenig kostspieliger.
United States of America,
April 04, 2012
Awesome hotel fun with friends and family
Hotels best feature was the price. Great value for the money.
Stay was amazing. location was alittle further away but still not too far out of reach. Wasnt on the beach because yoyr on a cliff with a great view. beach was a 5 min. drive away.
United States of America,
April 04, 2012
Lovely little place great value for the money
rooms large enought to fit 4 easily. excellent view from restaurant.
after second day room started to smell a little but not too bad.
location ok a little further away from the good spots.
April 02, 2012
Lovely hotel but location not so good
the resort was nice but not as convenient as we expected. it was not within walking distance to any beach, as claimed. taxi ride to either patong (right hand side) or karon (left hand side) requires bahts per way, which makes going out quite expensive. the swimming pool was very small, although it is sort of an "infinity pool" with jacuzzi features. breakfast food was minimal but adequate. hotel staff did not always know what was going on and misplaced our passports which caused a bit of scare right before our flight. the "deluxe sea view" suite that we booked had a nice balcony but only the view of a small patch of the sea through the bushes far far away.
April 01, 2012
Nice and clean hotel
Lots of transfer and pick up times from hotel to the beach.
This is a nice new and clean hotel. Although it is not located in front of the beach, the hotel provides transfer and pick up to the beach in every 30 minutes from 7am to 18pm. Swimming pool is big and clean, complete with pool bar and relaxing chairs viewing to the sea.
March 31, 2012
great location, room good size.
Views, pool. massage rooms.
We enjoyed our stay at Secret Cliff Resort, very relaxing. I found the walk up to Restaurant and Reception very taxing especially with the heat, very steep walk. Also Bathroom needs refurbishing. Otherwise very good, we would stay there again.
March 30, 2012
Lovely hotel on a Cliff
good restaurant, nice views
Lovely hotel. We stayd only one night, which was long enough because there is not much to do. Nice rooms, nice views.
March 30, 2012
Really lovely !
Great room with a fantastic view !
this hotel has been one of the nicest i've stayed in !
the room was great, big, spacious and had everything you could ask for.
the view was to die for and the sunset is amazing !
the only bad thing about it is the location, if you have you own scooter no problem at all getting into town or the beach. it is only about a 10 min walk but it's the scariest 10 min your'll ever walk in your life !
tuk tuk are possible but you must barter them down, don't pay the 300bt they ask !
the free shuttle bus into patong is great 11am till 5pm you have to take advantage of this service.
the hotel itself is great, can't say enugh good things about it, if i was giong back to phuket it would be top of my list to stay !
March 30, 2012
The hotel is far from the town. Staff of the hotel is rude and the services are very poor. The hotel food is quite good.
March 30, 2012
Total privacy with spectacular ocean views
Fantastic facilities such as beautiful restaurant, massage facilities, internet
We had a wonderful 6 nights at the resort. We were disappointed with our room on the first night (Room 115)as it was not the room that we had seen on the internet and the following day we were moved to a gorgeous room (Room 120) which I would recommend to anyone. The resort is set on a cliff and is very steep. If you are not fit walking up and down from the reception/restaurant to your room or the beautiful pool then you would need to catch a lift with the mini bus. The pool is amazing, however could not believe that they close the pool at 7pm!!!! This was a shame as it was so hot and you couldn't even get a drink at the pool bar as it also closed at 7pm. The restaurant is fantastic with great cheap meals for dinner. Each morning breakfast was a buffet style, plenty of variety and a cook would cook you any style eggs you wanted. The resort is only minutes by Tuk Tuk to either Karon Beach or Patong Beach so quite central. Costs 300bht to Patong and 250bht to Karon. We hired a driver with a car for all day - a luxurious one with leather seats etc for $75.00 AUS. He drove us all around Phuket stopping for lunch etc. Had him from 9.00am till 5.00pm. So cheap and you get to see so much. Our only problem with the resort was they only have a couple of staff that can speak some english so communication was pretty poor. Having said that, they are really lovely kind people. The massage rooms were fantastic. We would definately think about staying there again.
If you are into dining then try the Royal Phuket Yacht Club for lunch and Baan Rim Pa in Patong for dinner....to die for!
Simply enter your travel dates in our search box and see what extra discounts are available, in addition to our everyday lowest guaranteed prices.
| ||Get 4-7% back on every booking|
| ||Points added automatically|
| ||Save money on future bookings|
New DOUBLE and TRIPLE points promotions!
Customer Reviews - Secret Cliff Resort & Restaurant, Phuket
- 5$ an hour for WIFI - This hotel spoilt the first 3 days of the holiday. we were b
- A beautiful view from the room and swimming pool - the secret cliff is in a beautiful location, the swimming po
- a little far - It is a good resturant. good enviroment and clean room. In m
- bad service - quiet, good location and good view. food is not great and ov
- Beautiful Hotel - my wife fell in love with this place....she didnt wanna go o
- Beautiful location, great room facilities - We stayed at Secret Cliff due to proximity to Patong Boxing
- beautiful place to stay with great rooms - This is a great place to stay, the staff are very friendly a
- Beautiful Resort, Good Value - i would give the secret cliff 4 stars other than a reservati
- beutiful scenary and very clean - really good scenary and bery quiet. the location is between
- claires opinion of this hotel -
- comment of hotel - service and the ocean view were good, but the transportaion
- Excellent location and accomodation - I would stay at this hotel again, the resort is well landsca
- Friendly services - Well, overall is quite ok. Friendly services but some of the
- Good location away from tourist spots - Staff were great and very helpful (tiny language barrier so
- Good sea view but no value for money - The hotel is located on a hill which is half way between Kar
- Good view but bad location. - However, the hot water shower did not work. Did not like the
- Good view on Karon Cliff - The hotel has a good view of Karon beach. Nice service and c
- Gorgeous setting ,rooms a little basic - the staff at this hotel were very helpful, the rooms are sma
- Great Location and Quiet - Hotel would be excellent if they had decent and affordable w
- Great location, beautiful, - nice view like a paining, hotel accommodation is ok and staf
- Great location, but understaffed - We had a great view from our balcony, but the room had a str
- Great location, staff and room standard - Great stay, would visit again, the ocean view room was great
- Great place to stay - The Secret Cliff Resort and Restaurant is in a beautiful tra
- Great service and smiles. - You can affordably rent a moto from the lobby staff.
- great view - the old room is not nice, the entrance is dirty & dark. but
- great views,spacious rooms -
great service,convenient location to patong & karon b
- Great - My wife and I enjoyed the quiet environment of this hotel su
- Hotel design for young and fit guests - Ground staffs is good, but the managements are terrible! Esp
- Hotel in crisis and unwelcome management - The breakfast was simple but adequate. It was the only good
- Hotel review - My hotel stay was great. The staff were very hospitable. Th
- Like a jungle was nice shame about bugs - Felt a bit deserted never really saw hotel staff but that su
- Lovely hotel situated on the cliff and service - The location of the hotel is away from both patting and karo
- Lovely hotel with a nature ambience and cleanlines - The staff were friendly. the room was clean and up to expect
- Lovely hotel with stunning views - the hotel is located between patong and karon beaches. the d
- Lovely hotel - We had a good first impression as we were greeted by the sou
- Lovely rooms, great views and fantastic service - Magnificent stay. Food in restaurant superb and reasonably p
- Lovely view - Great view especially in breakfast area. Have fun in the swi
- Nice hotel but staff were not welcoming, flexible - The overall stay in the hotel was good. However, upon arriv
- nice hotel great location - The weather was perfect, surrounding was beautiful and the v
- nice hotel, but mouses in room - The secret cliff is a nice hotel with a wonderful view with
- Nice on top of the hill - several pools - Pizza-Restaurant + Thai Restaurant, Spa, 2 pool, Bungalows,
- nice view - the room was great, view awesome. nice quiet place but locat
- Romantic getaway - The hotel was a long shot when I ordered it. It was pretty s
- Secret Cliff Hotel - Patong is vibrant and Karon quieter and this hotel sits nice
- Secret Cliff Resort & Restaurant -
- Secret Cliff Resort & Restaurant -
- Secret Cliff Resort, Phuket - The hotel, room and staff were all fantastic, the prices for
- spectacular ocean view - this hotel is located half-way between karon and patong. to
- stunning view - ok service but we spend a lot of money for taxi for down tow
- Sweet spot - This is the 4th time I've stayed here at Secret cliff. he ro
- Too far from everything - To be honest. I didn't like it. Room was nice, and sunset vi
- Very comfortable and private. Good location - A exceptional experience except perhaps the hills were chall
- Very nice view and rooms, airy and clean - In general we liked the resort. The rooms are nice, clean an