Every time an Agoda customer checks out of a hotel we send them an email asking them to write a review of their stay. This is the only way reviews can be submitted. Every review must then be approved by our content team before being posted on the Agoda website. Therefore, unlike many other travel sites, ALL Agoda reviews are certified and genuine.
Enter your dates to check availability and book this hotel
Number of Rooms:
Check Rates & Availability At This Hotel
We want you to pay the lowest possible rate for your room. If you have reserved a hotel room through Agoda, and then show us that you could book the same room, for the same dates, at a lower rate, that is viewable and bookable on another website, we will either match that rate or beat it. Click this link to find out more.
Recent customer reviews
|Filter by Traveler Type
All reviews (1392)
December 13, 2011
Great location, staff and room standard
nice quiet location but mins from patong, beautiful gardens and great room and views
Great stay, would visit again, the ocean view room was great with a big balcony and lots of trees and gardens. The infinity pool and drinks at the bar near it where excellent. The restaraunt had views of Karon beach and the food was great and a nice touch having a guy playing the piano. Thouroughly enjoyed this place and was a pity we just stayed while transiting, would have stayed longer.
not far to drive to the big buddah, definitely worth a look.
Families with young children
December 11, 2011
Stunning hotel with breath taking view
we stayed in this hotel for our recent holiday trip in phuket.
we got upgraded for romantic suite.. with super spacious room, and breath taking views.....
the hotel just superb.. and the view just simply awesome...
fully recommended of this hotel.
The hotel located on the top of the hill.... our room just right in the beach..... superb
December 09, 2011
Neat hotel with a great surrounding
nice room, great service, a nice swimming pool
the hotel rests on a mountain top facing ocean. you can climb up and down and get exhausted vefore you leave the hotel (not too bad for us though).
the hotel has a nice restaurant but the breakfast is not that great.
there are no 7-11 stors near the hotel. since things in minibar are quite expensive, you should bring things back from the beach.
December 08, 2011
Okay to stay for few days
Service is good after some tips to them
We booked two rooms ocean view. But we found the view is blocked by many tree. One air condition is not working. Fortunately they can fix it. Breakfast is just 5/10. No vent fan at restroom. Overall is okay.
Families with young children
December 06, 2011
staff is totally non co-operative.no help of any sort.i would not sugggest anybody to visit this hotel. location is also too far from any place to visit. difficult to get taxi to travel anywhere.
December 05, 2011
The room was good and neat. The hotel is situated on a cliff...from there the name and is to far away from any beaches. You have to rent a scooter or use the local taxi service to get anywhere. No shops nearby either. It was advertised that Wifi is available but infact there was none. I had to use the internet room where only 3 stations was available of which only 1 worked.
Karon beach is nearby. Go for ellephant trekking. Go see the islands.
Families with young children
December 04, 2011
Stay Somewhere else - Disappointing Secret
View from Breakfast resturant, Staff attitudes
We made the choice between Secret cliff and Centara Villa, and honestly my wife was very disappointed. This trip was meant to celebrate her birthday, and we simply felt that the previous travellers' reviews were over-rated and untrue.
The room is of ok size, but somehow the cement screed floor makes the whole place feels dirty and cheap. Then the dimly lit bathroom, and again the cement screed vanity top just gives one the feeling of staying in some country-side rut. Reminds me badly of the kampong days really.
We booked a deluxe ocean front, but really the "ocean" that can be seen is just about 1/5 of the balcony... as there's a BIG tree right infront of us... covering most but a glimpse of the sea. Thru out the 3 nights, we had not once felt that we were staying in a Ocean View room, much less a Deluxe room.
Last straw is the small insects that one will find mysteriously appearing in the dimly lit bathroom. In total my wife flushed away 5 caterpillars and eyed 2 spiders cautiously while she showered during the 3 days.
Hotel service standards are ok,and the view from the breakfast place is great. TV reception not working well, and the pool is super pathetic.
Please, unless you LOVED caterpillars crawling over your bathroom floor, and spiders sticking to the shower screen, I see no reasons to find a better place for your holiday.
Unless you welcome insects crawling in your bathroom, love climbing up and down slopes and don't mind paying THB300 per trip for taxi just to grab some dinner at teh Patong / Karon Beach area 5-8 min drive away. Stay somewhere else.
December 02, 2011
Fantastic views quiet location
It was relaxing with very friendly staff. In a remote location so without a car or moped you become stranded.
November 29, 2011
secluded Location beautiful gardens great views
Amazing views, great price lovely rooms
I had a wonderful and relaxing stay. Amazing spa facilities great views and very peacful. Staff were also very friendly. No free wifi. Wifi was really expensive.
November 23, 2011
was a wonderfull stay in phuket, the hotel was great, the room was clean, the enviroment is like a paradise, the swimingpool is incredible but a pretty small for the hotel. the service is great like in all tailand, the breakfast was very good aswell.
the taxis cost the same that the tuk-tuk and are more confortable.
Simply enter your travel dates in our search box and see what extra discounts are available, in addition to our everyday lowest guaranteed prices.
| ||Get 4-7% back on every booking|
| ||Points added automatically|
| ||Save money on future bookings|
New DOUBLE and TRIPLE points promotions!
Customer Reviews - Secret Cliff Resort & Restaurant, Phuket
- 5$ an hour for WIFI - This hotel spoilt the first 3 days of the holiday. we were b
- A beautiful view from the room and swimming pool - the secret cliff is in a beautiful location, the swimming po
- a little far - It is a good resturant. good enviroment and clean room. In m
- bad service - quiet, good location and good view. food is not great and ov
- Beautiful Hotel - my wife fell in love with this place....she didnt wanna go o
- Beautiful location, great room facilities - We stayed at Secret Cliff due to proximity to Patong Boxing
- beautiful place to stay with great rooms - This is a great place to stay, the staff are very friendly a
- Beautiful Resort, Good Value - i would give the secret cliff 4 stars other than a reservati
- beutiful scenary and very clean - really good scenary and bery quiet. the location is between
- claires opinion of this hotel -
- comment of hotel - service and the ocean view were good, but the transportaion
- Excellent location and accomodation - I would stay at this hotel again, the resort is well landsca
- Friendly services - Well, overall is quite ok. Friendly services but some of the
- Good location away from tourist spots - Staff were great and very helpful (tiny language barrier so
- Good sea view but no value for money - The hotel is located on a hill which is half way between Kar
- Good view but bad location. - However, the hot water shower did not work. Did not like the
- Good view on Karon Cliff - The hotel has a good view of Karon beach. Nice service and c
- Gorgeous setting ,rooms a little basic - the staff at this hotel were very helpful, the rooms are sma
- Great Location and Quiet - Hotel would be excellent if they had decent and affordable w
- Great location, beautiful, - nice view like a paining, hotel accommodation is ok and staf
- Great location, but understaffed - We had a great view from our balcony, but the room had a str
- Great location, staff and room standard - Great stay, would visit again, the ocean view room was great
- Great place to stay - The Secret Cliff Resort and Restaurant is in a beautiful tra
- Great service and smiles. - You can affordably rent a moto from the lobby staff.
- great view - the old room is not nice, the entrance is dirty & dark. but
- great views,spacious rooms -
great service,convenient location to patong & karon b
- Great - My wife and I enjoyed the quiet environment of this hotel su
- Hotel design for young and fit guests - Ground staffs is good, but the managements are terrible! Esp
- Hotel in crisis and unwelcome management - The breakfast was simple but adequate. It was the only good
- Hotel review - My hotel stay was great. The staff were very hospitable. Th
- Like a jungle was nice shame about bugs - Felt a bit deserted never really saw hotel staff but that su
- Lovely hotel situated on the cliff and service - The location of the hotel is away from both patting and karo
- Lovely hotel with a nature ambience and cleanlines - The staff were friendly. the room was clean and up to expect
- Lovely hotel with stunning views - the hotel is located between patong and karon beaches. the d
- Lovely hotel - We had a good first impression as we were greeted by the sou
- Lovely rooms, great views and fantastic service - Magnificent stay. Food in restaurant superb and reasonably p
- Lovely view - Great view especially in breakfast area. Have fun in the swi
- Nice hotel but staff were not welcoming, flexible - The overall stay in the hotel was good. However, upon arriv
- nice hotel great location - The weather was perfect, surrounding was beautiful and the v
- nice hotel, but mouses in room - The secret cliff is a nice hotel with a wonderful view with
- Nice on top of the hill - several pools - Pizza-Restaurant + Thai Restaurant, Spa, 2 pool, Bungalows,
- nice view - the room was great, view awesome. nice quiet place but locat
- Romantic getaway - The hotel was a long shot when I ordered it. It was pretty s
- Secret Cliff Hotel - Patong is vibrant and Karon quieter and this hotel sits nice
- Secret Cliff Resort & Restaurant -
- Secret Cliff Resort & Restaurant -
- Secret Cliff Resort, Phuket - The hotel, room and staff were all fantastic, the prices for
- spectacular ocean view - this hotel is located half-way between karon and patong. to
- stunning view - ok service but we spend a lot of money for taxi for down tow
- Sweet spot - This is the 4th time I've stayed here at Secret cliff. he ro
- Too far from everything - To be honest. I didn't like it. Room was nice, and sunset vi
- Very comfortable and private. Good location - A exceptional experience except perhaps the hills were chall
- Very nice view and rooms, airy and clean - In general we liked the resort. The rooms are nice, clean an