Every time an Agoda customer checks out of a hotel we send them an email asking them to write a review of their stay. This is the only way reviews can be submitted. Every review must then be approved by our content team before being posted on the Agoda website. Therefore, unlike many other travel sites, ALL Agoda reviews are certified and genuine.
Enter your dates to check availability and book this hotel
Number of Rooms:
Check Rates & Availability At This Hotel
We want you to pay the lowest possible rate for your room. If you have reserved a hotel room through Agoda, and then show us that you could book the same room, for the same dates, at a lower rate, that is viewable and bookable on another website, we will either match that rate or beat it. Click this link to find out more.
Recent customer reviews
|Filter by Traveler Type
All reviews (1397)
September 27, 2009
nice and very cosy rooms, staffs are friendly
overall stay was pleasant. room is great is very worth for money. And is convenient to excess to everywhere with a vehical
Near to potong beach n karon beach
United States of America,
September 27, 2009
Location, views, privacy, and a great infinity pool.
The Secret Garden Resort is now my favorite place to stay in Phuket. Located about halfway between Patong and Karon beaches, it sits high on the cliff above a rocky coastline below. It consists mostly of 3 or 4 room bungalows scattered around the lushly landscaped hillside. The view from each of the rooms looks out over the Andaman Sea. From the restaurant terrace there is a great view of Karon beach.
I rented a motorbike in Karon for me and my lady for 200 baht/day, which is the way to go because the tuk-tuks will charge you 200 baht per trip to go there from either Patong or Karon. The hotel also rents motorbikes for a bit more money and they have a regular shuttle service to both Patong and Karon.
The staff was very friendly and helpful. The restaurant is quite good. The breakfast buffet is not lavish, but very adequate and provided changes each day, which is nice.
You will get some exercise walking around the grounds here, but you will definitely want to explore the gardenlike grounds and varying views of this great property.
I will stay here again without question.
If you are able, check out the big Buddha being constructed on a mountain top above Kata Beach. The views from there are spectacular
September 23, 2009
Secret Cliff Hotel
Spacious rooms cleaned to high standard daily, good sea view, quiet location, staff excellent, breakfast good, bike hire 250 per day. Free coach to beach daily. Taxi's available
Patong is vibrant and Karon quieter and this hotel sits nicely between the two. You need to hire a bike to get around as you can't walk anywhere. Garden view rooms are ok, but seaview ones are well worth the upgrade. The rooms are very clean and the staff work hard to accommodate you. Food is quite good and caters for most people. There is no beach at all. Patong beach is ok for water sports but Karon beaches are nicer. The sea is not for swimming but good for body boarding and surfing (Sept). We stayed for 1 week here and a week at another 2 hotels, this was the best although the pool is very small. Patong is good for nighlife and shopping, Karon has a couple of good restaurants. We only had breakfast at the hotel which was quite good.
Hire a bike/car. If you want to swim in the sea go to the east coast.
September 22, 2009
NICE SECRET SPOT
Quiet, garden setting, facing the beautiful sea
A lovely boutique hotel with well maintain garden. A good spot to relax compare to other comparable hotel in term of price and accomodation. The staff is very well trained and polite. However, the breakfast is not ideal rather simple, perhaps they could improve on it. Other then that is a thumb up place for the price.
September 22, 2009
The family room was great. big and comfy. you can fit 4 person inside without much issue. The family we were allocated belong to the new wing and it has a nice balcony gacing the sea. as we are at the corner so we can see the beautiful karon bay. overall nice place, polite staff eccept for the transport and dill breakfast.
September 13, 2009
Beauiful location and grounds. Nice looking room.
This hotel is value for money if you book through Agoda. Last minute deals the way to go. Hotel staff all very helpfull. Hotel short drive and easy access from Patong and Karon. Lovely grounds. Definately stay there again.
September 04, 2009
The hotel is wonderful, especially the room with sea view. You can sleep with listenning the noise of the waves.Although the hotel location is a little far away from karon beach,you can take the shuttle bus. And the food in hotel is also nice and cheap.
August 17, 2009
Very peaceful, quiet and lovely environment. Hotel restaurant serves one of the best Thai food in Phuket at reasonable price. Very helpful service staffs.
A very beautiful and peaceful hotel with attentive and helpful service staffs. Awesome view from hotel balcony and the room is always kept clean. Situated in between Patong and Kata Town and its so convenient for us to travel up and down to the beautiful beaches by our rented bike as they are just 5 mins away. I love the Thai food from their restaurant as its super yummilicious. Will definately go back again should we be visiting Phuket again. Rental of bike is also cheap and reasonable at only 300bhat/day.
August 01, 2009
Quiet and relaxing environment, well kept, good food (ala carte menu), near to patong & shopping areas, biggest selling point is the great views you'd get!
This was a great find, definitely value for money. Thoroughly love waking to the sounds of waves and just spacing out at the balcony which faces the sea. I booked for the normal sea facing room, i love sitting out at the balcony armed w coffee, literature and nico sticks. It was almost always windy and the bikinis dry in no time.
Our bathtub was leaking but manager came and handled the situation quickly, think room number was 122. Staff were polite and helpful. On our last day, we checked out 12pm but because our flight was in the late evening, the concierge helped to arrange for our spa treatment to time it such that we had enuf time to return from our treatment, have a good lunch at hotel, got us a spare room for us to take a shower and when we were done, the cab is waiting for us at the lobby. THAT is service going the extra mile.
The buffet breakfast was nothing to shout about but the ala carte menu was excellent. Food portion, tasty, well presented etc. We had more meals in the hotel than out. It was so good that on our last night we made it a point to have our dinner at the hotel.
I cannot ask for more for a 3star boutique hotel. For those who do not like the hustle and bustle, this is def the place to be at.
July 27, 2009
Awesome view from room
We stayed at the deluxe ocean view suite hence the beautiful view from the room. Breakfast was good as it had a lot of choices but for lunch and dinner, not much to choose from and food quite pricy. There are complimentary transfers to both Karon and Patong beach, going and coming back have fixed schedules so if you miss it, you need to pay at least 300 baht for a single transfer! Swimming Pool was really small and nearly always full so never had the chance to try it...
Simply enter your travel dates in our search box and see what extra discounts are available, in addition to our everyday lowest guaranteed prices.
| ||Get 4-7% back on every booking|
| ||Points added automatically|
| ||Save money on future bookings|
New DOUBLE and TRIPLE points promotions!
Customer Reviews - Secret Cliff Resort & Restaurant, Phuket
- "Great location but small rooms" - Hotel service is very poor, Receptionist are not customer fr
- A good-view hotel but inconvenient for living - For the reasons of airline,I got to the resort at about 3 o'
- A hidden paradise just off the beaten track - Nadeem and his well-trained staff provided the quintessentia
- beautiful resort that blends well with nature - we were upgraded for free, treated nice and really enjoyed
- Beautiful secluded resort - we stayed here on our first stop in thailand after arriving
- Beautiful Secret - This was a great find. First I thought location was out of
- Beautiful View - This hotel was a pleasant surprise for us. We stayed in the
- Beautiful views - Our room, with the exception of a few minor cosmetic flaws,
- Beautiful, quaint Thai Hotel - we loved our stay at secret cliff. we were up higher (close
- changed - this is the third time i have stayed here in four years. it
- clean, spacious, sea view -
- Could be better - ok hotel, room was clean and nice. the wiev was great.. you
- Cozy room at quiet place - We rented a car for our trip, the place is in between patong
- Exellent service with a smile - staff in all areas are very courteous and pleasant. good and
- Fantastic place for relaxing. - This is a place where you really forget all your ordinary st
- Fantastic wiew from restaurant and room - great stay, but also funny that only 2 or 3 persons talk and
- Good but there is an old air-conditioner. -
- Good experience - The best for nature lovers!
- good hotel - my honeymoon was in that hotel, location is fine not too goo
- Good view, bad service - 5th stay in secret cliff, not as good as previous stays. boo
- Great Hotel but watch your towels - a great find. on a cliff overlooking the ocean. no beach b
- Great Location & View - We booked 2 rooms and were assigned 2 rooms with different s
- Great location and views - Rooms were very nice, and we recommend the hotel. The staff
- Great location but Isolated - It was a nice place with nice view. But your usual standard
- Great location shame about the restaurant - The Secret Cliff Resort is a great place if you are looking
- great location, staff friendly and lepful - I enjoyed my stay, I needed something private which I got fr
- Great room, great view and excellent location. - staff were always friendly and helpful. we hired a motorbik
- Great santuary for relaxing - it is regretable that the time spent is not enough to fully
- great scenery and serene environment - scenic and serene place, suitable for couples to chill out,
- Great spot just out of the heart of it all - Overall it was great, just wish the bed was more comfortable
- Great View, Clean Rooms - There are two sides to this hotel. We stayed on the recepti
- Lousy hotel. Isolated. No ocean view - Hotel is situated on an isolated spot. No ocean view even bo
- lovely hotel and great service - it was great hotel about location good service,friendly staf
- Lovely hotel and service with a smile - I think it is a place for honey moon. there the staff provid
- Lovely hotel with great views - This is one of my favourite hotels. I have stayed here 3 tim
- Lovely quaint hotel.. - There were bugs in our balcony which was expected as the hot
- many complaint at the first day. - the small room with no good view for me, because around with
- Nice lay out on a cliff but no access to beach - We stayed in garden view rooms for a night, The rooms are
- Nice place with nice service...until checkout - Our stay was great. We had a great experience until checkout
- Nice room, but a bit far from Karon town and beach - We booked deluxe ocean view and arrived at the hotel at midn
- Nice view but remote location with expensive food - Pros:
The sea view is nice.
Swimming pool is very small faci
- Poor service - The hotel is far from the town. Staff of the hotel is rude a
- Realy nice and quite..... - We realy enjoy to stay there coz i was nice and thats what w
- secluded Location beautiful gardens great views - I had a wonderful and relaxing stay. Amazing spa facilities
- Secret Cliff Resort & Restaurant -
- Secret Cliff Resort & Restaurant - I always stay here when my friends come visit me at Phuket.
- Secret Cliff - Beautiful settings, lovely pool area. The grounds were kept
- Secret Cliff - We are so glad we chose Secret Cliff! The lush and tranquil
- Secret wonder - Took mini bus from airport and delivered to reception. Frien
- Secret - overall stay was pleasant. room is great is very worth for m
- such a waste of money - Service was absolutely disappointed. When we checked in, a m
- Very good location and service - We enjoyed our stay to the point of wanting to go again soon
- Wonderful stay - Rooms are nice, the only thing we disliked was the service a