Every time an Agoda customer checks out of a hotel we send them an email asking them to write a review of their stay. This is the only way reviews can be submitted. Every review must then be approved by our content team before being posted on the Agoda website. Therefore, unlike many other travel sites, ALL Agoda reviews are certified and genuine.
Enter your dates to check availability and book this hotel
Number of Rooms:
Check Rates & Availability At This Hotel
We want you to pay the lowest possible rate for your room. If you have reserved a hotel room through Agoda, and then show us that you could book the same room, for the same dates, at a lower rate, that is viewable and bookable on another website, we will either match that rate or beat it. Click this link to find out more.
Recent customer reviews
March 31, 2012
Pleasantly surprised by such a lovely hotel.
The size of the beds, breakfast, hotel service and style of the rooms.
I was very pleasantly surprised by how great this hotel was. As soon as you arrived in side the lobby of the hotel you are hit by the warmth of the staff. Then once you step into the room you are instantly impressed by the room. Its very modern, great bathroom and massive beds. The breakfast was a lot more than expected too. Overall it was great place to start my trip and very well priced.
The restaurant outside the hotel is a lovely place to eat and drink and ultimately people watch!
March 28, 2012
great location in Chinatown, Phuket, extra large room, helpful staff
attractive decor, very spacious room at an affordable price, an interesting variety of food for breakfast, helpful staff, and centrally located - just 7 mins from bus station, close to thalang road with many old sino-portuguese buildings and wilai restaurant was recommended - lovely food. raintree spa next door.
March 22, 2012
Nice little place in Old Phuket Town
WIFI Minibar and Breakfast
this was the second i've stayed - it feels the same since it was only a few months ago that i went there.
as usual, the minibar is free thought it came with 2 soft drinks and there's breakfast included! somehow this time the breakfast was slightly better with a more varied selection at the rooftop. it's not the best view in the world but it does have quite a feel to it.
nearby are restaurants where you can get nice food easily.
it's actually great value for money!
March 22, 2012
Booked for my colleague and stayed there together.
Great location for our work though we struggled to drive back at night at times. But because there were some big restaurants aka F&B locations around, it was easy to spot them and make our way back.
My colleague love the fact that they have free WIFI and minibar.
Rooms are big with big working desks which was what we needed on our trips for work after dinner.
March 22, 2012
Lobby looks great, room was old and tired
Good location, ok value for money.
We ended up staying here 2 nights just for convenience sake. We had to catch the bus from the bus terminal to Hatyai and this hotel is perfectly located. It's not too far from Old Phuket Town either (about 7 minute walk).
The room was unfortunately very tired looking, and in the morning it sounded like they were tearing the place down (it turned out to be the softdrink delivery truck offloading crates and crates of bottled drinks - very violently!)
Again we never woke up early enough for breakfast. They will clean your room once - if you put a "do not disturb" sign in the morning, they will not come back in the afternoon to do it - or to replace your free bottled water and soft drink.
March 16, 2012
i love pop music but this is hotel is very good location near pop music and i love pop music very much. i hope to go back to this hotel again. lovely people and lovely place. thank you agoda.
March 12, 2012
Lovely hotel and service with a smile"
Clean and tidy. very freindly staff, very helpful in every way I would stay there again
Plenty of shopping availible, a little far from Patong beach as this is where all the nightnift exists, however a nice hotel very clean and helpful staff, there is some nightlife but finding it without asking is not the way as all is in differant areas a little easier if you dont mind traveling on the back of a motor bike which to me was the fastest option
March 08, 2012
Bad points outweigh the good
Stayed four nights at Sino House. Prepaid booking otherwise might have checked out early. It's not a terrible hotel, but there were so many things that weren't quite right that it made the stay unenjoyable.
Room was large, but badly arranged with the bed in the corner and all the lighting down one wall. Very large window, but also very dirty (on the outside) with unexciting view. Shower okay, but tap lever comes off in your hand. Room service insist on tidying your personal possessions, replacing towels unnecessarily and taking away things that they think are rubbish - whether you want to keep them or not. Air-con was noisy, so you have the choice of being kept awake by the noise or waking up later on from the heat & humidity.
Hotel is generally quiet but noises can echo down the corridors. Decent wifi signal but occasional loss of connectivity. Breakfast has a wide range of foods, but the coffee is variable, milk/juices are warm and sausages/eggs are cold
Overall, not recommended. Better options must exist elsewhere.
Well situated for the bus station, but note that this only provides services to the provinces and not to the beaches. Also not ideally situated for exploring the old town (10 minutes walk required.)
March 05, 2012
great solution for Phuket
huge rooms, nice decor, location
we only needed an overnight stay in Phuket, since we're not fans, but the hotel and room made a pleasant surprise.
March 03, 2012
i liked that it was well located for phuket town. staff were friendly. wifi was a bit hit and miss. was good value and i would stay there again as the cleanliness was a big plus
Hotel Feature Tip:
Some rooms are located on a busy road so if you are a light sleeper as for a room towards the back of the hotel
Simply enter your travel dates in our search box and see what extra discounts are available, in addition to our everyday lowest guaranteed prices.
| ||Get 4-7% back on every booking|
| ||Points added automatically|
| ||Save money on future bookings|
New DOUBLE and TRIPLE points promotions!
Customer Reviews - Sino House Hotel, Phuket
- Awesome hotel, Very clean. Very affordable. - Got to the hotel. Staff were welcoming. Hotel was very clean
- Beautiful Hotel - wonderful Rooftop Brekfast - I had a bad case of the flu when I stayed here, and the staf
- Big and comfortable room, pleasant staff - We only stayed for one night on our way to Chiang Mai, but t
- Big room but little bit noisy - We stay at a Big Big room with lovely Chinese style wallpape
- cheap hotel, great location, comfortable rooms - for the price we paid for rooms it was surprisingly clean an
- Clean and spacious rooms and spa on site - i stayed here just one night to explore the town. the hotel
- clean, quiet - helpful and friendly staff.
great location, quiet and clean
- Comfortable hotel - Sino House is a good choice for town area, reasonable price,
- Convenient hotel for travelers - Room is clean, bathrooms are acceptable and no bugs on site
- Cosy - friendly staff, helpful, big room, quiet and cosy.
- Easy enough - The hotel was nice, good value. The room was huge and clean
- Excellent room, mediocre breakfast - The rooms at the Sino House Hotel are excellent - clean, bri
- Good for 1 night in Phuket town - Good value for stopover. Okay breakfast. Spacious rooms. Goo
- Good hotel but the room was noisy - Good hotel to get to Phi Phi island. A rich breakfast is ser
- Good Hotel I Heart Of Phuket Town - Can't reall fault this hotel.
I stayed in the Sino Suite roo
- Good hotel, great location for the ferry terminal - The staff were very helpful and the location was perfect for
- Good value for money - Rooms are spacious, good value for money. We stayed here for
- Great hotel for an affordable price - I just enjoy coming to this hotel for its location, staff an
- Great spa deal, good location, clean - Always stay I'm Sino because of the great discount at the Ra
- Great value-for-money - we just stayed here for one night, during our transfer from
- Great, clean, modern hotel - We arrived late after our flight and checked in and went str
- Huge room with breakfast. Very good value. -
- Lovely hotel with super friendly service! - The hotel was lovely, just what we needed after a long fligh
- MY STAY AT THE SINO HOUSE HOTEL - Overall my stay at the Sino House Hotel was a wonderful expe
- Nice and clean hotel - We were only here for one night and arrived late. The staff
- nice hotel with best price - it is a nice hotel ,just like staying at home:
1) all drink
- Nice room -
- Old Phuket Town Sino Portugese style - Stayed here 2 years ago, room now are in need of renovation,
- Pleasantly surprised by such a lovely hotel. - I was very pleasantly surprised by how great this hotel was.
- Sino House Hotel, Phuket - a great place to stay! - We had a lovely 1 night stay at the Sino House. We'd read in
- Sino House - We decided to stay in Phuket town for one night as it is clo
- Spacious Hotel - You wouldn't think that it's a 3 star hotel. Hotel is nicely
- Stylish service apartment in Phuket Town - Suitable for business traveller and recommended for leisure
- value for money for a hotel in the central town ph - nice and just found out that they have a very nice massage a