Every time an Agoda customer checks out of a hotel we send them an email asking them to write a review of their stay. This is the only way reviews can be submitted. Every review must then be approved by our content team before being posted on the Agoda website. Therefore, unlike many other travel sites, ALL Agoda reviews are certified and genuine.
Enter your dates to check availability and book this hotel
Number of Rooms:
Check Rates & Availability At This Hotel
We want you to pay the lowest possible rate for your room. If you have reserved a hotel room through Agoda, and then show us that you could book the same room, for the same dates, at a lower rate, that is viewable and bookable on another website, we will either match that rate or beat it. Click this link to find out more.
Recent customer reviews
|Filter by Traveler Type
All reviews (2085)
December 26, 2011
Comfortable and Cheap
Clean and safe. Hotel staff are very kind.
Siralanna Phuket Hotel is a very nice hotel.
I really recommend this hotel because:
- Clean and safe
- Close to city center (10 minutes' walk to Bangla Street)
- Hotel staffs are very kind
- Delicious free breakfast
- Free Internet access (Free PC access to the Net at lobby)
- Free Tuk-tuk service
- Hotel transportation (Only 150 bahts for mini bus)
- Japanese TV program available
- Some massage shops and a convenience store around
However, one thing:
- Noisy at mignight (street performance on the street until 4 am because of the day of Christmas????)
December 26, 2011
Cosy hotel and always smiling friendly staff
Nice hotel with Thailand traditional decoration
We stayed here for 6 days and it was absolutely great. The rooms are Thai style decoration and clean.
The staff were brill! Very friendly and helpful and gave some great suggestions like The Port restaurant. The hotel will provide "tuk tuk" and mini bus service to Patong beach or shopping centre. We will definitely stay there again.
December 24, 2011
Lovely hotel and value for money
Design and decoration in the room. Towels folded into an elephant placed on the bed.
staff were courteous and friendly. lobby design and room presentation was impressive. bathroom was beautifully designed with see through glass. television was lcd and had many international channels. everything was perfect and room was extremely clean with regular housekeeping and change of towels. there were only two things that are negative but nothing major to complain about. one night with ants near the dressing table, and the breakfast quality needs alot of improvement. on the overall, for this price, it's a budget hotel price with a 4 star experience. will definitely return!
If you don't mind walking, Jungceylon shopping centre and all the street stalls and pubs are a 10 minute walk and Patong beach is a 20 minute walk. The hotel does have a tuk tuk service but ends at 8pm. The hotel is located away from all the life and action but this gives you a good night rest.
December 24, 2011
small room and not enough breakfast
good location for shopping at juncelon and walking around patong beach
December 17, 2011
Exquisite Thai-Themed Hotel
i liked the decor and their breakfasts!!
all of their staff were smiling! Except for this one guy, who is in-charge in the dining area (imagine seeing his lousy face first thing in the morning!) The reception staff were not that good in english except for one lady who you can really talked to, though a little bit hard to understand when she already talks fast!
we only have a standard balcony room but it was precisely what i need as i am a smoker! so relaxing to smoke at the balcony and the december breeze is embrassing you, especially during the time that we were there it drizzles at night!
just had a little problem when we arrived since the shower was not working quite well, and i had to bear it for two times as they were not able to fix it the first time i reported it!
i loved their breakfasts! egg omelet/sunny side up eggs/bacons/breads/congee were the fixed foods and they add up a different entree everyday! for four breakfasts, we were able to taste their spaghetti, a chicken meal, a beef meal and a curry meal (sorry i do not know the food's names!) though, it could have been better if they vary the fruits.. though i loved their sweet pineapples, they should have at least served, other than papaya & watermelon, mangoes or bananas or other fruits. but overall, we loved their breakfasts!
when they see you going out, they will automatically ask you if you want to bring along a beach towel!! thus, in all our beach trips we never worry on towels!
there are foot massage spas just in front of the hotel but we were not able to experience is since they were already closed by the time that we arrived (from our trips).
though the travel brochure in your room shows a very expensive package rates, the staff will be able to give you discounts! but if you still want a lower price, you can still have a bargain along the stalls on Patong Beach. that is where we got our four (4) packages!! if i remembered it right, the name of the travel agency was "Nice Travel Agency" being manned by a certain Mr. Win - whom you can easily communicate in English! We only had our "PhiPhi Island in Speedboat" for only 1000Bhat per pax. And so with our "James Bond Cruise" (inclusive of canoing on your own)! And the best that we had was our "Jungle Adventure" for only 1300Bhat per pax, where we were able to have a 30-min elephant trekking in the jungle/river, 30-min ATV ride in the river and a 30-min white water river rafting!!
Fantasea is ok to experience - you will be amazed by their 3000-seater restaurant but you will not experience chaos in such a number!
simon cabaret - is a decent way of experiencing the talents of their "ladyboys", which bangkok is really famous at!
December 16, 2011
Friendly staf, nice room ambient
siralanna in phuket is a nice cosy hotel with the friendly and always smiling staff. the rooms are clean and the decorations and the furniture in the rooms are stylish. the hotel is located only 10 minutes walking from the big shopping centre yungcelyon where you can find all kind of restaurants and shops. although the breakfast menu in the hotel is always the same and could be improved.
December 13, 2011
Good service hotel with a quite location
Thai stayle with excellent service
The reception called my name when I first step in the hotel which gave me a family feeling.
The service is good, the receptioner was with smile alwaysly.
The location is also good, you could take the free TuTu of the hotel to the beach or the bar street. If you don't mind have a walk, it is no more than 10 miniute to either the bangla road or Big C.
December 09, 2011
Lovely rooms and good location
good hotel - rooms were amazing and tastefully decorated. hotel is located just a 10 min walk from the main attractions in patong!
Once you have had your fill of the hussle and bussle of patong- head to the next beach karon for a bit more of a relaxed environment and good market shopping
December 01, 2011
Nice Hotel with Thailand traditional decoration.
New, clean and helpful staff.
This is a very nice hotel with Thailand traditional decoration, new and clean. Stable wifi and the staff are very helpful. Breakfast is the western style, not many choice. Hotel is quite and not far away from the big shopping mall, just 10 mins walk from the hotel to the Jungceylon shopping mall. And the hotel will provide the "tuk tuk" mini bus service to Patong beach or shopping center. Good to stay!
Nice hotel, quite and close to big shopping mall.
November 30, 2011
Friendly, personal staff and a lovely hotel
Exceptional staff, good breakfast, quiet location, free wifi
have stayed at other hotels in thailand but did not enjoy our stay as much we as did at siralanna. it's located a bit out of the way of the hustle and bustle of patong and the beach but if you don't mind walking like we did then the location is more than fine. besides, they offer their free tuk tuk service to jung ceylon or the beach. the staff were great! always friendly and helpful and gave some great suggestions like paradise beach.
You can hire a moped from the hotel at a reasonable price. Definitely hire one and spend the day at Kata beach or ask for directions to Paradise Beach
Simply enter your travel dates in our search box and see what extra discounts are available, in addition to our everyday lowest guaranteed prices.
| ||Get 4-7% back on every booking|
| ||Points added automatically|
| ||Save money on future bookings|
New DOUBLE and TRIPLE points promotions!
Customer Reviews - Siralanna Phuket Hotel, Phuket
- Breath taking - Comfortable stay at the hotel, good breakfast at good price
- Clean, good lighting, great location, nice people - I definitely would stay here again. Close to Bangla Road and
- Comfortable and Cheap - Siralanna Phuket Hotel is a very nice hotel.
I really reco
- Comfortable - Accomodation, breakfast and free wifi were all good. Nearby
- Decent hotel and quite close to Bangla road - We stayed for two nights in this hotel. While booking the ho
- Decent location. Decent rooms. - Stayed in low season for a discountedrate of bhat. Its a 7
- Exceed expectation.. and great service - when we arrived at night (about 9:00pm) we have being upgrad
- friendly staff - the room was good value for money and the staff were friendl
- good environment - the environment is good, thai style~
walk to big C, just ne
- Good location but average facilities - wifi is not that stable for 2nd floor. room is clean. locati
- Good value for money, comfotable stay - there was a huge glass window in the washroom opening in the
- Great Location - hotel was at a good location , very near to the shopping cen
- Great Service and Cozy Hotel - It's a small hotel located in the outside area of Patong, ab
- great service hotel - Stayed at Siralannsa hotel phuket with my colleagues ,total
- Great value - lovely rooms and friendly staff - This hotel is a fantastic "lanna-style" hotel a short tuk-tu
- Helpful happy staff! - Hotel is around a 15 to 20 min walk from Patong beach, thoug
- Lovely hotel and service with a smile - Siralanna Phuket Hotel is really well located , 5 minut
- Lovely hotel and service with a smile - Great location but small rooms
- lovely hotel and service with smile - Location is near to the place where i have to go to, so that
- Lovely hotel with friendly service - We had wonderful staying in siralanna hotel. Staff are frien
- Lovely hotel with great room n service - Nice stay at Silaranna Phuket Hotel. We could use the taxi h
- Lovely hotel, great service, good value for money - location is away from the beach but there is free shuttle ev
- Lovely hotel - Lovely hotel and service with a smile with great location.
- Lovely hotel - The hotel is not very big but very comfortable to stay. The
- Nice hotel close to patong nightlife, poor service - good stay and decent price. clean and comfortable rooms. pow
- Nice hotel to fair price -
- Nice hotel - Location wise
A little too far by walking back from patong
- Nice hotel - we have stayed 2 nights. the hotel is nice, but... situated
- Nice Room & Value for money - The hotel room is nice and clean. Location is about 10mins f
- nice room design - the unique lanna designed hotel.simply and comfort.
- nice room with cheap price - it is located at patong area. however, you need motorbike or
- Nice Room. - Had a one night stay at Siralanna a couple of weeks ago. I r
- not a good location - The room is a bit old but clean . hotel service is not bad.
- Pleasantly Surprised - everything is good, value for money,clean,nice deco, friendl
- Smiling face with attitude - It's a couple travel for me at this hotel, we drank one nigh
- surprised nice hotel with friendly staff - I saw lots of positive comments about this hotel and actuall
- Thai style hotel, nice staff and breakfast, WIFI - it is very nice. just a bit far from the beach and pub stree
- traditional Thai style. - The worst hotel that I had to pay a the most
- Value for money - The room is clean with balcony. location is a bit far away f
- Very Authentic! - Very Relaxing ambience with the touch of Thai flavour
- Very lovely small hotel with good service & staff - i like this hotel because of its overall quality: nice comfo
- Very nice hotel and quality / price ratio - very nice hotel and modern thai styled rooms. i absolutely l
- Very nice, clean rooms - location, not so good. - We split our stay in Phuket - first 2 nights in a hotel with