Every time an Agoda customer checks out of a hotel we send them an email asking them to write a review of their stay. This is the only way reviews can be submitted. Every review must then be approved by our content team before being posted on the Agoda website. Therefore, unlike many other travel sites, ALL Agoda reviews are certified and genuine.
Enter your dates to check availability and book this hotel
Check Rates & Availability At This Hotel
We want you to pay the lowest possible rate for your room. If you have reserved a hotel room through Agoda, and then show us that you could book the same room, for the same dates, at a lower rate, that is viewable and bookable on another website, we will either match that rate or beat it. Click this link to find out more.
Recent customer reviews
United States of America,
March 09, 2012
Perfect airport bungalow!
Clean, quiet, kind staff, and convenient for 1 a.m. arrival
These beautiful bungalows are the perfect place to stay if you're arriving late at night or have an early departure from the airport. My plane arrived at the Phuket Airport at 1 a.m., and the manager was waiting for me at the baggage claim for a quick transfer to the hotel. I was pleased to discover that Bungalow 3 was clean, lovely, and quiet after my 30 hours in airports. The manager and staff were kind and helpful, and there were no unexpected charges added to my bill. This is not the place to stay for beach access, but it's fantastic for airport transfers. My bungalow was even better than in the pictures. I would definitely stay here again.
Families with young children
March 07, 2012
Big, clean rooms
Big, clean rooms, close to the airport
We stayed one night to get an early flight the next morning. The rooms were big and clean, with AC, fridge and free drinking water. We left too early to have breakfast, so we don't know anything about any restaurant. Transfer to the hotel was included.
Perfect airport hotel!
February 23, 2012
Lovely Little Hotel
Airport Transfer and Lifts to the Beach
This is a lovely litle place to stay very close to the beach. The staff were lovely and really helpful, they dropped us down to the beach and organised a time to come and pick you up. On the day we were leaving, we had a late flight, we checked out of our room, left our bags at reception and went to the beach, again being dropped off and collected. When we came back to the hotel they let us use the staff shower to clean up before our flight. They were really great.
The beach nearby is a very nice beach with loads of places to eat.
February 23, 2012
Quaint hotel with friendly staff
Location to airport & free transport to and from, Mini-bar prices are not a rip-off like elsewhere, Good breakfast value-meal
We stayed at the Guest House both on our first night in Thailand, and our last. The hotel sent someone to get us at the airport (which I arranged prior to going) and even though my flight was an hour delayed, the man was still waiting patiently for us when we exited the aiport.
Only downside was that we arrived rather late at night, and by that time the Guest House restaurant and another restaurant down the road were both closed. There isnt anything close by the Guest House, but on our return trip I did see a small 24hr convenience store on the main road, probably about 10-15min walk away.
The staff were the friendliest we met in our two week stay.
Only downside is that if you have to spend some time at the Guest House waiting for your flight, it can get a bit boring. The place would do well to invest in a swimming pool and maybe a computer or two where one could access the internet. Althogh I think that Nai Yang beach shouldn't be too far away.
February 16, 2012
Very nice Staff~
Free pick up and individual house
free pick up and individual house~~
the staff there is very nice~~
can spare whole day there if u would like to relax~~
would like to go there again
February 13, 2012
Patient service, great atmosphere.
The rooms are great, nice little private bungalows, and clean. Very close to the airport.
the guy at the reception desk waited for us until our arrival at 3:30 in the morning. he was very tired, but really patient with us and very friendly! he recommended a great restaurant nearby, and called a taxi for us when we were ready to move on to patong beach. restaurant just down the road was excellent with friendly service.
February 11, 2012
Beautiful, spacious rooms with great staff.
Confidently located next to the airport.
People were very friendly. Even though our plane was an hour and a half late, not getting in until 3am, hotel staff was still there to pick us up and drive us to the hotel.
February 05, 2012
Very nice - easy access to the beach
location to airport, beach
You can't get closer to an airport and still have a beautiful beach near by! Free shuttle to the airport and they will drop you at the beach anytime for 40Baht. The beach is beautiful and lots of places to eat and sit. One problem was being stung by "sea lice' which I was told were invisible bits of jelly fish. I assume it was time of day or season that caused this? Very uncomfortable for swimming! The rooms were new and nice and quiet - great value for the money. No restaurant though a few small places nearby...
Families with young children
February 05, 2012
A Budget hotel close to the airport
Very close to the airport; friendly service
there are only six bungalows located very close to the road and the beach, but quiet enough for a good rest before leaving for the airport. although the hotel is not very impressive itself, it is definitely a good choice for the last day of our trip. the nai yang beach and a national park is not far away. we really like nai yang beach- it is not crowded at all, and the water is clear and the sand is fine and smooth. there are quite a few restaurants, a convenient shop and a pharmacy nearby. nai yang market is also on the way to the beach. you can buy cheap and good fruits there. the hotel also provides free airport transfer service.
Families with older children
February 03, 2012
Simple, clean and comfortable!
It is very close to airport
Arrived in midnight, this is a hotel good to stay one night for preparing onward trip.
A simple, clean and comfortable hotel.
Inform the hotel if you arrive Phuket airport after 19:00, hotel will offer a free pick up service.
Simply enter your travel dates in our search box and see what extra discounts are available, in addition to our everyday lowest guaranteed prices.
| ||Get 4-7% back on every booking|
| ||Points added automatically|
| ||Save money on future bookings|
New DOUBLE and TRIPLE points promotions!
Customer Reviews - Tanamas House Hotel, Phuket
- A place to stay cheap near the airport - I wouldn't stay here or even in this area on a holiday but f
- All were good - Good enough for this money. Not so far from the beach. Free
- Amazingly big and clean bungalow - The taxi driver had to ask where Tanamas was but it is on a
- Close to airport - The hotel is just perfect if you need to just drop your bag
- close to both the beach and the airport - although this hotel only has 3 rooms, it's nice and clean. t
- Convenient close to Phuket airport - I liked the fact that our room is not a room, it is an indiv
- Decent for 1/2 day stay - The room was decent, and private enough.
Staff were helpful
- Easy to reach Nai Yang Beach -
- Good hotel, convenient location near the airport - good hotel located beside the airport which is convenient fo
- Good location - simple hotel - Close to the airport, ideal location for a transit
- Good, clean hotel near beautiful Nai Yang Beach - Good, clean room, near great beach with many eating areas an
- Great location away from tourists & near airport - Eak and Sak looked after me very well. They picked me up pro
- Great location near the airport - good location, clean room, friendly saff. a good choice to s
- great service from the owner - nice hotel, great location, the owner was very helpfull, goo
- Great small hotel close to airport - as i have said before a little gem of a place for overnight
- Ideal for a short stop - stayed for 1 night after late flight from chiang mai. absol
- It was good overnight stay at this hotel. -
- Lovely bungalow style hotel with large clean rooms - Absolutely amazing place with lovely staff. The bungalow sty
- Lovely bungalows close to the airport and beach - A lovely stay - huge bungalow with ensuite that was cleaned
- Lovely hotel - The timing is just right when I just landed in Phuket. The h
- near to airport - overall is good.free airport pick up save around , free wif
- Nearby the Airport - If you need to catch your flight early in the morning, it is
- Nice Hotel Near Airport - although we only stayed for a while to wait for the flight s
- Nice Hotel with green surroundings. - it was just awesome, the pick up service right from airport
- Nice Quite Place - Very friendly owner, you can ask him for anything.
- Perfect airport bungalow! - These beautiful bungalows are the perfect place to stay if y
- Simple and close to Airport. - Picked up on time past midnight from the madness of Phuket a
- tanamas - nice surrounding and very close to the airport, only was abo
- Value for money for a stay near Phuket Airport - We arrived late in phuket and to catch a morning flight to a
- Very clean, very helpful staff. - Very close to the airport, clean, tidy and very helpful staf
- Very nice place and staff! - If you need a quiet place to "arrive" at, or spend your last