Every time an Agoda customer checks out of a hotel we send them an email asking them to write a review of their stay. This is the only way reviews can be submitted. Every review must then be approved by our content team before being posted on the Agoda website. Therefore, unlike many other travel sites, ALL Agoda reviews are certified and genuine.
Enter your dates to check availability and book this hotel
Check Rates & Availability At This Hotel
We want you to pay the lowest possible rate for your room. If you have reserved a hotel room through Agoda, and then show us that you could book the same room, for the same dates, at a lower rate, that is viewable and bookable on another website, we will either match that rate or beat it. Click this link to find out more.
Recent customer reviews
February 13, 2013
Very nice hotel and lovely people
Location, price, helpful staff, cleanliness of hotel
We stayed at the Album Hotel at Patong for 7 nights from Feb 6th. We stayed in a classic room as we required two single beds (mother and child).
The room was very small, but it was clean and comfortable. Unfortunately, there is a bar right across the road which created quite a bit of noise. However just about everywhere in Patong has a "bar across the road" so this was to be expected.
The staff were wonderful - so friendly and helpful.
Hotel Feature Tip:
We didnt figure out until day four that there is a Jacuzzi on the roof!
January 28, 2013
although a bit overpriced for what you get - as most places are in phuket - this hotel was perfect for our stay. everything was clean and tidy, staff were attentive and the location was suitable for what we wanted. it is very basic so don't expect to want to spend too much time there but the roof top pool is much better than other reviews have said! breakfast is just toast and yoghurt so if that isn't your thing you may want to just have breakfast elsewhere!
Hotel Feature Tip:
Request a high floor as the road is noisy at night time. Beds are quite hard so if you do not like hard beds do not stay here. When exiting the hotel turn right to head to the beach. There is a little beach restaurant called Mai Thai that has a great atmosphere and is pretty reasonably priced for Phuket.
January 20, 2013
Nice hotel but small rooms and sometimes loud
Nice plunge pool, good service, close to everything
Good hotel for travelers on the go. Not somewhere you would want to spend your day. Breakfast could have been better but was ok. Pool area was nice, rooms clean and staff very nice
Cute bar next door definitely worth going to for cheap and good drinks
January 06, 2013
Wonderful hotel, not so great location
Beautiful design, helpful staff and great breakfast
The rooms aren't too small, like other reviews say. I really appreciated the bag we could take to the beach, a very thoughtful touch. There's a free computer for use in the lobby, free tea/coffee and cookies throughout the day, and a delicious breakfast.
The staff is very friendly and helpful, really enjoyed our stay.
The hotel is very central in Patong - in retrospect not the area I'd stay in again. The hotel is beautiful and close to everything but Patong is very dirty and very loud.
United States of America,
January 02, 2013
Trendy hotel in a good location
Nice hotel in a good location.
Pros; clean room, good location
Cons; limited breakfast
We asked the hotel staff to help us book spa appointments. We gave them a list of spas, but they convinced us to go with the spa that they liked. Because we did not know the language or the distance to get to each spa, we went with what they wanted to book for us. The spa was okay, but we wished that they would have been more helpful in booking what we actually wanted.
December 07, 2012
rooms adequate, reception area needs attention
friendly staff, hotel slightly expensive for whats provided
Roof terrace very good, swimming pool ok but due for a clean.
Very close to all "night life". Acceptable for a short stay.
December 06, 2012
Great location but small rooms
very convinient location,easy to get to the patong beach & night market
the location is great!easily to get to the most popular place in patong.The room is smaller than I thought,but it's cozy.Nice boutique hotel!The breakfast is the only thing need to improve.
easy to get to patong beach and night market
December 02, 2012
Homely hotel and right at the heart of Patong
Very comfortable and cosy hotel. Great for girls getaway holiday. Fantastic location, right at the center of Patong, 10mins to Bangla Road, 5 mins to the beach. Only con, the breakfast was too little, only choice of bread with jam, cereals and hard boiled egg.
November 06, 2012
Great location and friendly staff
Affordable price and great service
Stayed there for 3 nights, rooms were made up everyday.
Staff was super friendly and were all eager to help when asked for help.
Location was good near to Bangla road and had a 24 hour family mart just downstairs the hotel.
Able to give transport to the airport from the hotel at a very affordable price.
You have to hit the bars in Bangla Road or your trip to Phuket would really be wasted.
November 03, 2012
Nice rooms and roof top pool
Got a free upgrade :) the staff was very friendly the bathroom was small but it was ok. The room was very nice. Had a plasma tv, fridge, and safety box. Even had a beach bag and beach mat for the guests to use.
You can book tours just outside the hotel
Simply enter your travel dates in our search box and see what extra discounts are available, in addition to our everyday lowest guaranteed prices.
| ||Get 4-7% back on every booking|
| ||Points added automatically|
| ||Save money on future bookings|
New DOUBLE and TRIPLE points promotions!
Customer Reviews - The Album Hotel, Phuket
- Album hotel is the BEST in Phuket - Album Hotel provide fantastic design room and good services
- Clean, good location, nice room -
- Comfort , friendly staff , but noisy location -
- Decent hotel, good location - Upper priced hotel on the low end of hotels. Very clean, gr
- do not go there hotel as of rotten patong - do not go there it is the rotten room are very small and ver
- Excellent - modern, comfortable, friendly staff! - After escaping a beachfront hotel (avoid the beachfront - it
- good hotel - Amazing bungalows, spotlessly clean, great service and great
- Good location but small rooms and lousy design - 10 min walk to the mall and Bang La Street with lots of cafe
- Great Boutique Hotel with a 5 star service - It was my first time to book into this lovely and intimate b
- Great hotel near the beach! - Stayed for 3 nights in The Album Hotel. We reached the hotel
- Great lacation with warm service. - Small, but clean and good service. Walking distance to beach
- Great Location and nice room - Since i reached the hotel and i feel comfortable and there g
- Great location, nice & clean hotel but small room - we stayed in this hotel for 6 nights. hotel is nice and clea
- Great location. - We were very pleased with our room. It features a clean, mod
- Location Location Location - This is a nice small boutique hotel in a great location. Ro
- Lovely, petite hotel in a great location. - this is a very nice little hotel. it is perfectly located wi
- Needs improvement. - Had to take your own luggage to the room when checked in. St
- nice design - Very nice clean hotel, the beds are comfy and the staff are
- Nice hotel, friendly staff - just a 10 minute walk from bangla road it is close enough fo
- Nice safe place in Patong - The Album is near the action in Patong, but is safe and clea
- Non- poor - Stay was ok. Not friendly staff. Service was very very poor
- Simple but lovely hotel with friendly staffs - The room was clean and facilities were basic but definitely
- simple,clean n modern - The album hotel located at Sawatdirak Road,it's a bit far fr
- The Album Hotel, Phuket - We had a wonderful stay in this hotel. The staff were extrem
- The Album Hotel, -
- The location and pool were fantastic - i really liked the hotel and it certainly looked like a 5 st
- The Simple Life - overall, we had a pleasant stay. nothing too fancy,but the s
- Very convenient hotel with good service - Room is quite small but cozy; there are some ants on the toi