Every time an Agoda customer checks out of a hotel we send them an email asking them to write a review of their stay. This is the only way reviews can be submitted. Every review must then be approved by our content team before being posted on the Agoda website. Therefore, unlike many other travel sites, ALL Agoda reviews are certified and genuine.
Enter your dates to check availability and book this hotel
Check Rates & Availability At This Hotel
We want you to pay the lowest possible rate for your room. If you have reserved a hotel room through Agoda, and then show us that you could book the same room, for the same dates, at a lower rate, that is viewable and bookable on another website, we will either match that rate or beat it. Click this link to find out more.
Recent customer reviews
|Filter by Traveler Type
All reviews (775)
July 05, 2012
Great location, friendly, helpful staff
Lovely pool, day spa, great staff
We were initially disappointed in our seaview room as it had an adjoining door and only glimpses of the sea. Staff informed us all rooms had adjoining doors which is not made clear on website, however we were upgraded to a garden view suite which had sea views and was lovely, which more than made up for our disappointment.
Service to rooms can be very slow and communication sometimes difficult, but this is Thailand and we found staff very gracious and helpful, and we were always greeted with a smile.
Attendance poolside, dining room and in the spa exceptional.
Hotel Feature Tip:
Hotel close to restaurants, shopping etc. and hillside location could be a problem for some.
July 01, 2012
what a wonderful hotel
close to beach free wifi nice service,great room and furniture
1 bedroom seaview suite
we arrived at night,it was so dark to see what does the hotel look like..
however,to my surprise..when we get up in the next morning,big sea view and swimming pool come into our eyes.it is hard to say how beautiful it is if you haven't stay there.
everything is really good!!
it deserves your money...
July 01, 2012
Great view over Kata Beach and lush greenery
We arrived at the hotel around lunch time and had to wait a bit for our room to be ready. We booked a Deluxe Grand Ocean view and got a free upgrade to next higher level. Fist we thought the room was very dark as the bedroom had no window but later on we liked the comfort very much. Quality of the picture on TV could be betterand on the terrace it would be nice to have a small table.
The room was very clean and the bedlinen of good quality
July 01, 2012
We thought that the hotel would be on the nice spot of the beach but actualt is right at the end of the beach where dirty water from inland meet the sea. Not very nice in front actually. The room has a big gap underneat the door so the people in the room next door could here us from the living room. The hotel was quite old and not what we expected.
June 30, 2012
huge room with awesome view!
room area and quiet environment
its really a great hotel with sea view rooms! room is really huge as well. never been more satisfied! nice pool with view and gym. breakfast provided is one of the best i been so far!
June 30, 2012
the hotel is located high in the hill, it takes about at least 20 minutes by walking to the beach. different from other hotels, this hotel itself does not provide free transport or any shuttle car to the beach or town nearby. but the room is big enough and the view from the balcony is nice if you stay in seaview room.
June 29, 2012
Stunning hotel stunning location fantastic service
Perched abouve kata beach, stunning views quality hotel
Travelling by myself for the first time. I was anxious so arranged transfer pick up at 12 midnight.
Flight was 40 minutes late but my man was still there waiting to pick my up. It cost 800tbht but I did not want to bother with bartering that late at night and a female by myself. I found out you can get on a shuttle bus for around 180 thb or taxi would of been tbh.
Upon arrival staff very friendly and polite took my bags and showed me the room.
Massive room with a gorgeous view. Hotel is on top of a hill overlooking Kara beach ocean. It is maybe a little older but unique settings and interiors. Lovely and quiet close enough to walk into main areas but far enough from the noise. An ideal way to start my holiday. 2 pools on 2 split levels, nice small gym, great buffet blast western and Asian mix. Gorgeous eating area, free use of computer and Internet. Very clean.
Shower is Amazing!
Helpful staff organized all of my taxis and helped me every step of the way when I need to leave and go to phi phi they organized a pick up from hotel and tickets all done for me there at no extra charge. Very trustworthy staff. Hotel taxi is cheaper or same price as tuk tuks or outside taxi.
Met friends at hotel katathani which is 5 star and very expensive I found my room to be about 3 times the size of there's and much nicer unique hotel.
Perfect for couples, honeymooners, solo travelers 30+ or mature.
June 27, 2012
great view but bad location and aweful service
The location is at the top of a mountain..which gives agreat view..but a long way out to yhe road or the beach
June 24, 2012
Worst service we have experienced in Thailand
I'd like to start off by saying we're not fussy travellers - to be honest this was a treat to ourselves in our seven weeks in Thailand and we have encountered better service everywhere else.
Didn't show us around the hotel (which is a maze) or even tell us where anything was
- Minibar included drinks requiring a bottle opener. No bottle opener in our room. It took 4 hours to bring us one and a reminder call was required. The same thing happened with a bowl and ashtray we asked for the next day.
- We requested a DVD player on day one at around 2pm. Hearing nothing back, we called again at 8pm and were told no DVD players were available that day and that we would get one the next day. The next day the DVD player arrived at about 5PM, only to have no remote, so it didn't work. We requested a remote control and were told that the remote wasn't available for the DVD player. We didn't end up being able to watch any DVD's on our five night stay.
- Never cleaned the balcony throughout our entire trip. We would have complained except we knew by this point front desk was absolutely useless
- Neighbours left a dirty plate outside of their room, as well as some rubbish. It sat there for two days. In between these two days the hotel staff came to our room twice to finally deliver the DVD player and the bottle opener. They didn't bother picking the plate and rubbish up, both of which were covered in ants.
- Hired a scooter but were refused entry to the hotel car park (even though we had to walk through the carpark to get to our room)
Other than the points above, the gym was good, although the treadmill was broken, and only one of the bikes worked. The pool was absolutely lovely and the view was amazing. The buffet breakfast was good (good range and a few things to order), as well as the lunch and dinner. Not worth it
Hotel Feature Tip:
If you aren't big on stairs ask for a room on a lower floor
June 24, 2012
Very spatious hotel, awesome view
Spatious, view, breakfast, proximity to the beach
From other reviews we read that this used to be a timeshare. The "hotel rooms" are extremely big and you get good value for money. We had a large living area, a kitchen and a decent sized bedroom.
The walk down to the beach is very good to do. Some people are complaining but even elderly can do it. Unless you are extremely scared of walking close to trees / plants, but definitely there are no animals.
The breakfast was great. The dinner was a bit of a deception. Not very good value for money (quality was great, but prices very steep and portions very tiny).
Simply enter your travel dates in our search box and see what extra discounts are available, in addition to our everyday lowest guaranteed prices.
| ||Get 4-7% back on every booking|
| ||Points added automatically|
| ||Save money on future bookings|
New DOUBLE and TRIPLE points promotions!
Customer Reviews - The Aspasia Hotel, Phuket
- Aspasia - Overall, I'd say that the hotel is good value for a family h
- Aztec architecture - I stayed two nights at this hotel with my girlfriend and I w
- bad guest service, horrible walk to the beach - This hotel could be a wonderful hotel if the management was
- Beautiful and quiet hotel - Fantastics hotel to stay if you are looking for quiet and ju
- Beautiful hotel and great location - we stayed here from the 9-11th october & had a great time. t
- Beautiful hotel, great service and value - First I must admit that we were given a free room upgrade wh
- Beautiful hotel, lovely suite.. - the hotel is on a hill, so its a steep climb...a 45 degree a
- Beautiful view with a large compound and rooms - The hotel is located up a hill so a 10 minute walk is requir
- Big room and huge balcony... - Our stay is fine and the staff also helpful. Thailand has ch
- Fantastic rooms but the hotel lacks accessibility - We loved it!! The down side was the steep climb to the beach
- Good hardware with enjoyable sea view - the room is good with a sea view though it's at the corner.
- Good Hotel, Great View - The hotel is located on top of a hill so the view to the oce
- good Kata location, view, comfortable - internet only in lobby, some staff did not speak English, go
- good location and view but poor communication - We had great stay in Aspasia, there are many nice restaurant
- Good location - Good view but not good smell about weast water near hotel.
- Good rooms, luck of the draw in staff courtesy - I will keep this review short :
-the rooms were hu
- Gorgeous views and friendly, smiley staff - we were upgraded from a deluxe grand seaview room to a jacuz
- great hotel but lots of drama - the hotel was lovely very friendly staff below with the food
- Great Hotel butJacuzzi wasmissing - Excellent Except jacuzi was promised but not there
- Great Hotel with an excellent location - In general a great hotel, room are clean and specious. I wou
- Great hotel with awesome view - We mentioned we were on our honeymoon and they upgraded our
- Great hotel. Good service. No complaints. - We stayed at the Aspasia as my favourite Kata Beach hotel wa
- Great location, friendly, helpful staff - We were initially disappointed in our seaview room as it had
- Great location - We arrived late to an upgrade to a 1 bedroom suite. Great f
- Great value - Aspasia was for us a nice relaxing retreat. Room we stayed
- Greate hotel!! - Pros:
free upgraded for free to one-bedroom suite. Fantasti
- Hotel stay - Overall I had a great experience we received complimentary d
- Hotel with a nice view - This hotel has a good location. It situates at a small mount
- I will certainly return. It is comfortable. - I have been returning to Aspasia for many years. A very good
- Lovely hotel and service with a smile - best features of the hotel, selling points Lovely hotel and
- Lovely hotel in the nature & close to the beaches - The rooms are amazing big and very nice.
By feet you can wa
- Lovely Hotel, great service and full of amenities - i will definitely return to stay in this hotel. the rooms ar
- Perfect location and spacios rooms - More than 100 sailing boats in the bay participating in The
- Phenominal views - Very nice hotel. I wish the english skills were a little be
- Quiet place with good service - I stayed with 2 friends in a room with sea view. I enjoyed e
- Satisfaction - Staff was trying to be helpful all the time but their Englis
- Service and view excellent - We would go back and probably will. Best hotel service so f
- Simply Paradise - Hotel has new extension, main building has better sea view,
- Spacious layout of room - This is my second time staying in Aspasia, i Still love the
- spanish style hotel - It is recommended for honeymoon couple. This is a sweet tran
- stunning location, views....everything you need - We could have stayed much longer! We will certainly be comi
- Very Comfortable with Fantastic Service - We were upgraded from a Deluxe grand garden to a 1 Bedroom G
- Very nice hotel. - Very beautiful hotel, great location and views. We got upgra