Every time an Agoda customer checks out of a hotel we send them an email asking them to write a review of their stay. This is the only way reviews can be submitted. Every review must then be approved by our content team before being posted on the Agoda website. Therefore, unlike many other travel sites, ALL Agoda reviews are certified and genuine.
Enter your dates to check availability and book this hotel
Check Rates & Availability At This Hotel
We want you to pay the lowest possible rate for your room. If you have reserved a hotel room through Agoda, and then show us that you could book the same room, for the same dates, at a lower rate, that is viewable and bookable on another website, we will either match that rate or beat it. Click this link to find out more.
Recent customer reviews
|Filter by Traveler Type
All reviews (771)
United States of America,
October 09, 2011
Beautiful Room and View, Great Staff
Although the Mayan theme is a bit innappropriate for thailand, the Aspasia was great. The view is beautiful, and the rooms were HUGE, clean, modern, tasteful. Kata beach has a lot of shops, but not as crazy or dirty as Patong. Kata is close to a lot of other nice beaches as well. The water was a bit seaweedy, but maybe it was just the season. On our last day there, our flight was not until 1am, and the staff asked us if we would like to take a shower in one of their large suites- what service! It made a world of difference. Would definitely go back, and highly recommend.
Get a scooter and go riding around the seaside, it's a great way to explore Phuket.
October 08, 2011
special construction of the hotel
this hotel is with special construction and outlook because it is set up along the mountain.room not very big but with simple decoration.without hot water and a little cold when take a shower.good service of staff.face the sea and beach,but i think the beach not very clean.anyway i like this hotel and if later i have chance,i will check in again.
Families with older children
October 03, 2011
Beautiful view and Excellent service
Friendly and helpful staff, great buffet breakfast and private location
We enjoyed so much during our stay with Aspasia, the staff welcomed us by upgrading our room and that is so spacious and beautiful.
The buffet breakfast every morning were so delicoius with very nice varieties of food selection and superb quality.It definitely set us with a wonderful start of each morning.
Highly recommend this hotel for couples and family, it's quite and peaceful with beautiful ocean view from the cliff.
Will definitely choose Aspasia again for my next visit to Phuket.
September 30, 2011
The hotel design is very attractive
I enjoyed the clean beach of Kata as compared to Patong where it is highly populated with lot's of tourists. Kata is quiet and good night life apart from the hilly location of the hotel which needs a very sober personespecially when going down hill to the beach.
Get a day trip tothe several islands by booking at the airport for the spped boat which cost 2000Bht with airport transfer and pick up from hotel.
September 29, 2011
Great Hotel with Spacious Rooms & Good Service
We enjoyed our 2-day stay at the Aspasia Hotel. Quiet surroundings, spacious rooms and friendly staff. Will definitely come back in the future.
September 29, 2011
Huge and nice room and very nice service!
Room is very big and have a big balcony with seaview.also quiet and privacy.Hotel is on the moutain,bu we rent a motobike to walk around so the upslope is not a problem.If you have old man or children together or you can not ride motobike,the hotel is not suit for you.
The staff is always smile and helpful,especially the reception man who have very big eyes.He is so lovely and humorous and help us a lot.
Near Kata beach,very nice place.
September 28, 2011
Great view, tough climb
View of the room is spectacular
Gives a feel of a typical Banyan tree resort however falls just short of it. Nevertheless, a wonderful hotel with probably one of the most spectacular view available which greets you while you check in. Of course, get the ocean view rooms.
Single beds are a tad small for a hotel.
House keeping tends to ignore you after you missed the first round.
Upon check out, we were accused of taking their slippers which we werent provided with in the first place.
Overall, no harm no foul. a pleasant stay indeed
The hotel is located up a rather steep climb, not advisable for elder folks or tiny tots. Being located at a tsunami evacuation point, it is no doubt, a safe location? The Nepalese tailors located at the bottom of the hill are not too shabby but most tailors found in phuket, krabi region sends their orders to a common sweat shop i reckon.
Expect their starting offer to be 4000 baht per suit. never pay above 3000 baht...of course..bargain with a sense of humor.
September 25, 2011
Amazing hotel & beautiful rooms.
Lovely pool & very spacious rooms
It felt like being in another world a million miles from civilization .... quite magical.
September 23, 2011
Fantastic Hotel with exceptional service
Position on Kata is perfect with our room having 180 degree views
the hotel is very well maintained and clean, all services and requests were completed without fuss and with a smile.
i would highly reccommend this hotel to any type of guest. kata is quieter and more relaxed than karon or patong making the holiday and destination perfect.
September 22, 2011
Nice Complimentary Breakfast, Good value of money, Free upgrade to suite.
free upgraded for free to one-bedroom suite. Fantastic living & spacious bedroom.
Nice staff with good smile,
Location is not so convenience. preferable to rent a motorbike.
a lot of mosquito outside to Balcony at night time!
Simply enter your travel dates in our search box and see what extra discounts are available, in addition to our everyday lowest guaranteed prices.
| ||Get 4-7% back on every booking|
| ||Points added automatically|
| ||Save money on future bookings|
New DOUBLE and TRIPLE points promotions!
Customer Reviews - The Aspasia Hotel, Phuket
- A Great Deal - We were very pleased to find out our rooms were upgraded to
- A very good hotel in a bad setting - We booked a garden facing room but were, with out our asking
- A very unique sea view hotel - this hotel is located in kata beach at one end of the hills,
- Amazing views, Great staff, Incredible room - We had an absolutely incredible stay here and could not have
- Aspasia Hote, Karon, Phuket - This is a beautiful and romantic hotel, quiet and peaceful.T
- Beautiful Hotel by the Beach - welcome drinks served with a smile upon arrival early in the
- beautiful overpriced hotel - Arrived at hotel and was offered a complimentary drink while
- Beautiful Room and View, Great Staff - Although the Mayan theme is a bit innappropriate for thailan
- Beautiful view from room, very friendly and helpfu - Nice hotel, good value for money, clean rooms, beautiful vie
- Beautiful view, great price - The hotel is pretty beautiful, comfortable, and safe. The se
- Excellent for relaxation with family - we booked the hotel for one night as we planned to find anot
- Excellent hotel, huge rooms, great service - We moved to this hotel after spending one night elsewhere an
- Excellent Hotel - Friendly staff, nice pools.
- Excellent stay - The hotel is great. We stayed during the low season and the
- fantastic and beautiful resort - we live in seaview suite for 2 nights. the room is very buti
- fantastic hotel, very friendly staff - I have stayed at the Aspasia many times, mainly because of t
- Fantastic, Comfortable and Excellent service ! - My first stay in the hotel, and I will defintiely return for
- Good Location with fabulous views, but ........... - Waited more than 1 hour for a room and then found several fa
- Good value for money and an amazing sea view. - Had a good stay and would recommend it to my friends.
- Great Location at Kata Beach - wanted to get away and relax this hotel allowed this, relaxi
- Great place to stay in Kata - Aspasia is a hotel I look forward to staying at on my next v
- Great resort feel and a place for relaxation - an ideal environment if you are intending to just laze aroun
- great seaview & large room - love the beatiful seaview, and got free upgrade with open ki
- Happy times. - We had a pleasant stay here and from the moment we were drop
- I like this hotel very much - Can't say any word. Just say that this hotel is the best pla
- I will certainly return. It is comfortable. - I have been returning to Aspasia for many years. A very good
- Lovely hotel - would stay here again and again! -
- Lovely hotel and service with a smile - Can not complain,staff very friendly,good size room,
- Lovely hotel. We liked it very much - We stayed there for 8 days and enjoyed the time. The hotel i
- Nice facilities, but pretty poor service - Nice rooms and clean. But there's an inter-leading door to n
- Nice place - Nice spot but a bit of a hike to town (up hill on the way ba
- not so good - the room is wet because the bath room is connected directly
- Perfect place for perfect vocations - we stayed there for 10 days during 'rainy' season for that r
- seaview as advertised - We stayed for two nights, well the location is a bit inconve
- spacious room with good view - we had a very pleasant stay at aspasia hotels, location is a
- Stunning views and seclusion from the bussle - Staff from arrival were friendly and helpful.
- Super hotel with a marvles seaweiwe - nice quiet hotel good breakfest big suite.Exelent pool area
- The Apsasia Hotel - This is a nice quiet location at one end of Kata Beach, perc
- Unusual designed hotel but nice room - Enjoyed our stay. The hotel went out of it's way to welcome
- Very professionally run hotel - kata is a rather hectic place. in contrast,the aspasia is ve
- what a wonderful hotel - 1 bedroom seaview suite
we arrived at night,it was so dark
- Worthwile - the aspasia hotel, has a lot on offer, including personal dr
- Просторные номера и приветливый персонал - Заселили раньше положенного времени, уборка качественная. За