Every time an Agoda customer checks out of a hotel we send them an email asking them to write a review of their stay. This is the only way reviews can be submitted. Every review must then be approved by our content team before being posted on the Agoda website. Therefore, unlike many other travel sites, ALL Agoda reviews are certified and genuine.
Enter your dates to check availability and book this hotel
Check Rates & Availability At This Hotel
We want you to pay the lowest possible rate for your room. If you have reserved a hotel room through Agoda, and then show us that you could book the same room, for the same dates, at a lower rate, that is viewable and bookable on another website, we will either match that rate or beat it. Click this link to find out more.
Recent customer reviews
|Filter by Traveler Type
All reviews (771)
September 04, 2011
the room is wet because the bath room is connected directly with the bedroom. We did not order breakfast because the price with breakfast is a little bit expensive. Welcome drink and fruit are not very nice.
September 03, 2011
spacious hotel with direct access to the beach
spacious room and bath, direct access to the beach,privacy
we booked a de luxe garden room but was upgraded to a seaview room. it was awesome! the room and bathroom was huge! i love it! we had a complimentary fruit basket, complimentary set thai dinner for two pax and a complimentary massage. too bad we were not able to make use of the complimentary massage voucher because we were informed that they are all fully booked on that day and the following day which we found strange because it doesn't look like they have that many guest in the hotel.
buffet breakfast is ok if you are staying for 1 night but we stayed for 4 days and ate the same breakfast food every morning. there should be variety for each day.
hotel have direct access to the beach but be careful because the hill is steep and there is no proper road. once you are down at the hill and on the beach area you still have to cross a sometimes knee or waste deep water to cross to the main beach area.
there are also restaurant near the hotel but you have to climb up and down the hill which is quiet tiring.
if you like privacy, peace and quiet you will get it from this hotel.
staff are nice but sometimes it is difficult to communicate because it takes time for them to comprehend what you are trying to say to them. so, most of the time i have to rephrase or repeat what i have to say.
September 02, 2011
Great location with lovely beach..
Rooms are huge - Grand seaview suite
This was our first stay at the Aspasia. We spent three nights. We had the 1 bedroom grand seaview suite, which comes with a jacuzzi. The food selection was limited! Enjoyed our stay at the Aspasia and the beach was lovely but the only cons was you got to walk up & down the hill. We would like to stay at Aspasia if I had the chance again.
September 01, 2011
bar / spa & staff in general - room was perfect
we would definately return the service provided was fantastic and the staff were extremley helpful especially faras & ian in the bar/restaurant and the girls in the spa. on my wife's birthday the staff decorated our room with an abundance of flowers nothing was too much trouble.
United States of America,
August 31, 2011
Great hotel in a gorgeous location
The view, location, breakfast
when my travel companion and i arrived at the aspasia hotel, the first thing that we noticed was the stunning view of the beach below from the covered, open-air lobby/reception area.
before even beginning the check-in process, we were offered our choice of various coffee, tea or fruit drinks to welcome us to the hotel. once we began check-in, we were very politely told that the room that we had booked through agoda (the deluxe grand garden room with 2 twin beds) was not available, but we had been upgraded to an ocean-view suite at no additional charge. the only downside (and a very minor one at that!) was that there was only a single king-size bed. my travel companion and i wholeheartedly agreed to make the "sacrifice" once we laid eyes on the room in question. simply put, it was amazing! not only did it have a stunning view of the ocean below, but it also came with a full-service kitchen and all the other appliances should either of us have wanted to cook for ourselves during our stay.
we never made use of the kitchen during our stay, but we definitely would on our next visit given that both of us enthusiastically agreed that we would both come back to kata beach but also to the aspasia hotel.
August 31, 2011
definitely not 5 Star property
Large apartment rooms and great views
Having been to Phuket a number of times we decided to book online and use the hotel description and reviews to choose our accomodation. Unfortunately in this instance the hotel is advertised as 5 Star when in reality it does not meet the standards required. While the rooms are spacious and the views great the hotel is very dated and run down. Floorboards in the restaurant were rotting and leaks numerous during heavy rainfall. Access to the hotel is very average and the track to the beach, while not maintained by the hotel, is not pleasant nor easy to negotiate. We only stayed 2 days and checked out early due to the poor experience.
August 30, 2011
nice view from room, but will not come back
big rooms, nice view from the balcony
Overall, this hotel of only of average level.
We stayed at Aspasia for 2 nights.
There is only one elevator in this hotel, which is from the lobby to the restaurant, and the bellboy has to carry the case and bag for us to our room by taking the staircases. He was nice and helpful, while other hotel staff was not that warm.
The room is big, and the view on the balcony is fantastic, but the connecting door with the neighboor room caused a lot of trouble as we could hear very clearly what the guests in the other room were doing late at night.
Breakfast is ok, but no fresh juice was provided.
The path to the beach needs to be renovated. We tried it only once and for the next few days, we'd rather walking a longer way to the beach than taking that path.
Anyway, if we would come back to Phuket again. Kata beach is much cleaner and more beautiful than Patong beach.
Hotel Feature Tip:
Have to climb up the hillside after going to the beach/shopping.
August 30, 2011
A true gem:-)
Great location and sea view
Loved every minute and will be back! Staff were very helpful and friendly. Steep hill to climb, but easy with a scooter.
August 28, 2011
Good Hotel with not very soundproof rooms
pleasant stay but room allocated was part of a connecting suite which was very noisy and room had no sofa type seating or coffee table
August 27, 2011
Lovely Hotel, great service and full of amenities
Complimentary dinner and massage voucher upon arrival, what a way to start !
i will definitely return to stay in this hotel. the rooms are big for the value we paid for. service staff are freindly even the housekeeping smile whenever we come acorss one. breakfast and food quality was also good. i enjoyed the complimentary massage and welcome fruit basket. it just 5mins walk to the beach, although we need to take about 10mins by foot to the nearest shopping area, better to rent a scooter to travel around.
Simply enter your travel dates in our search box and see what extra discounts are available, in addition to our everyday lowest guaranteed prices.
| ||Get 4-7% back on every booking|
| ||Points added automatically|
| ||Save money on future bookings|
New DOUBLE and TRIPLE points promotions!
Customer Reviews - The Aspasia Hotel, Phuket
- A Great Deal - We were very pleased to find out our rooms were upgraded to
- A very good hotel in a bad setting - We booked a garden facing room but were, with out our asking
- A very unique sea view hotel - this hotel is located in kata beach at one end of the hills,
- Amazing views, Great staff, Incredible room - We had an absolutely incredible stay here and could not have
- Aspasia Hote, Karon, Phuket - This is a beautiful and romantic hotel, quiet and peaceful.T
- Beautiful Hotel by the Beach - welcome drinks served with a smile upon arrival early in the
- beautiful overpriced hotel - Arrived at hotel and was offered a complimentary drink while
- Beautiful Room and View, Great Staff - Although the Mayan theme is a bit innappropriate for thailan
- Beautiful view from room, very friendly and helpfu - Nice hotel, good value for money, clean rooms, beautiful vie
- Beautiful view, great price - The hotel is pretty beautiful, comfortable, and safe. The se
- Excellent for relaxation with family - we booked the hotel for one night as we planned to find anot
- Excellent hotel, huge rooms, great service - We moved to this hotel after spending one night elsewhere an
- Excellent Hotel - Friendly staff, nice pools.
- Excellent stay - The hotel is great. We stayed during the low season and the
- fantastic and beautiful resort - we live in seaview suite for 2 nights. the room is very buti
- fantastic hotel, very friendly staff - I have stayed at the Aspasia many times, mainly because of t
- Fantastic, Comfortable and Excellent service ! - My first stay in the hotel, and I will defintiely return for
- Good Location with fabulous views, but ........... - Waited more than 1 hour for a room and then found several fa
- Good value for money and an amazing sea view. - Had a good stay and would recommend it to my friends.
- Great Location at Kata Beach - wanted to get away and relax this hotel allowed this, relaxi
- Great place to stay in Kata - Aspasia is a hotel I look forward to staying at on my next v
- Great resort feel and a place for relaxation - an ideal environment if you are intending to just laze aroun
- great seaview & large room - love the beatiful seaview, and got free upgrade with open ki
- Happy times. - We had a pleasant stay here and from the moment we were drop
- I like this hotel very much - Can't say any word. Just say that this hotel is the best pla
- I will certainly return. It is comfortable. - I have been returning to Aspasia for many years. A very good
- Lovely hotel - would stay here again and again! -
- Lovely hotel and service with a smile - Can not complain,staff very friendly,good size room,
- Lovely hotel. We liked it very much - We stayed there for 8 days and enjoyed the time. The hotel i
- Nice facilities, but pretty poor service - Nice rooms and clean. But there's an inter-leading door to n
- Nice place - Nice spot but a bit of a hike to town (up hill on the way ba
- not so good - the room is wet because the bath room is connected directly
- Perfect place for perfect vocations - we stayed there for 10 days during 'rainy' season for that r
- seaview as advertised - We stayed for two nights, well the location is a bit inconve
- spacious room with good view - we had a very pleasant stay at aspasia hotels, location is a
- Stunning views and seclusion from the bussle - Staff from arrival were friendly and helpful.
- Super hotel with a marvles seaweiwe - nice quiet hotel good breakfest big suite.Exelent pool area
- The Apsasia Hotel - This is a nice quiet location at one end of Kata Beach, perc
- Unusual designed hotel but nice room - Enjoyed our stay. The hotel went out of it's way to welcome
- Very professionally run hotel - kata is a rather hectic place. in contrast,the aspasia is ve
- what a wonderful hotel - 1 bedroom seaview suite
we arrived at night,it was so dark
- Worthwile - the aspasia hotel, has a lot on offer, including personal dr
- Просторные номера и приветливый персонал - Заселили раньше положенного времени, уборка качественная. За