Every time an Agoda customer checks out of a hotel we send them an email asking them to write a review of their stay. This is the only way reviews can be submitted. Every review must then be approved by our content team before being posted on the Agoda website. Therefore, unlike many other travel sites, ALL Agoda reviews are certified and genuine.
Enter your dates to check availability and book this hotel
Number of Rooms:
Check Rates & Availability At This Hotel
We want you to pay the lowest possible rate for your room. If you have reserved a hotel room through Agoda, and then show us that you could book the same room, for the same dates, at a lower rate, that is viewable and bookable on another website, we will either match that rate or beat it. Click this link to find out more.
Recent customer reviews
|Filter by Traveler Type
All reviews (771)
January 09, 2013
Very big rooms - poor service & Internet
Have stayed twice in this hotel, but will not go back, even if the rooms are huge.
Service is very poor (passing near reception, you always hear customers complaining.
Lots of stairs to go to any room: one elevator only from reception to restaurant.
Staff at reception is really not friendly.
Lots of restaurants near by. Have to take a tuk tuk to go back, as the road is climbing and climbing.
January 08, 2013
Very quiet relaxed location
Remote location but walking distances to activities
Perfect for chilling and relaxing only by the pool. Easy walk to restaurants and town
December 28, 2012
Unusual Hotel in good location
Unusual hotel in good location, as long as you are fit enough to negociate a 150m trek up a very steep hill. Did not start off too well as the reception failed to arrange a transfer from the airport. They gave us a complimentary meal as compensation. We chose a premier room. It was huge, complete with separate lounge and fitted kitchen, located in the adjacant new wing. Furnishings were of a good standard. Good views over the beach area.May type architecture make it interesting. Two decent sized pools. We had the one for the new wing mostly to ourselves. A great inclusive breakfast service
December 16, 2012
Lovely hotel and service with a smile
The food, the sightseeing, the service
The room is so big. It is really a big surprise. I want to stay there for one more time.
You can relax in this hotel.
December 15, 2012
I visit Kata regularly so this is my 6th or 7th stay at the Aspasia which i probably the best recommendation I can give.
All of the room types are large and well equipped, the staff are friendly and helpful and even when full it always feels quiet.
Hotel Feature Tip:
The hotel is up a steep hill so take a tuk tuk if you are not very active.
December 11, 2012
Lovely hotel and great location and excellent room
Out of the way of all the crowds and the hotel was in good condition.
This hotel is out of the way of the crowds, but close enough to walk to the busy shops and restaurants, however it is on the top of a hill so walking can be an issue.
The staff are really helpful and the pool area well looked after with the staff catering for you all the time.
The room we stayed in with see view was excellent and clean, and had all the facilities we required.
Overall we where pleased that we chose this hotel over others in the same area and would stay again.
There is access to the beach via the back of the hotel.
November 26, 2012
Lovely hotel in the nature & close to the beaches
Large rooms, great view, nice ambience, great facilities
The rooms are amazing big and very nice.
By feet you can walk within 5 minutes to the Kata center (without hundreds of massage salons, tailors, shops, restaurants and bars, some with girls dancing on the table) or to the Kata beach and the Karon beach. The Kata beach is much calmer and with less tourists while the waves at the Karon beach are much higher and more fun to play with (also suitable for surfers).
From the hotel you can use also a jungle trial to the Kata beach as a shortcut. It's only 100 meters and fun, but not suitable for old people or with walking problems.
I got a room which was separated with the neighbor room only by a separation door, so these both could be combined as an bigger apartment for families or bigger groups. This was a little bit uncomfortable, because when my neighbor was watching television (even with low sound) I couldn't sleep well.
At my arrival I received one voucher for 30 minutes tension massage in the hotel spa and one voucher for one dinner at the hotel restaurant. Of course I can't complain about a meal for free, but the portion was very small.
The hotel staff is extremely kind. Surely they would have found a solution for my little sleeping problem if I would have asked them for help.
United States of America,
November 23, 2012
Amazing views, Great staff, Incredible room
Perfect Location, Amazing View, Huge Apartment Style Room, Friendly Staff
We had an absolutely incredible stay here and could not have been more pleased. We felt extremely spoiled staying here. Our view of the water was spectacular and our room was absolutely huge. The staff was very friendly as well. They also gave us free massages and a free dinner.
November 23, 2012
would stay there again. very nice ocean view, big rooms, 2pm checkout
November 22, 2012
This hotel is great as it is close to the ocean, put you are very high up as to be safe from and rouge waves.
NIce and clean and safe too.
food as very good.
pools are so much fun.
lots of places to lay and get sun or not and find shade.
Staff were all great.
And rooms had everything you need or forgot.
one thing though
Be prepared to climb a lot of Stairs, there are a lot.
as this place is on a hill and so you are quit far up away from ocean and Kata town.
Ocean View WOW
Simply enter your travel dates in our search box and see what extra discounts are available, in addition to our everyday lowest guaranteed prices.
| ||Get 4-7% back on every booking|
| ||Points added automatically|
| ||Save money on future bookings|
New DOUBLE and TRIPLE points promotions!
Customer Reviews - The Aspasia Hotel, Phuket
- A hotel with a touch of class - We were happy to receive a room upgrade without being told.
- Absolutley lovely - we would definately return the service provided was fantasti
- Amazing Hotel, Fantastic Location, Great Staff - we have left another review of this hotel, if you are goin
- Amazing - We loved this place. We loved location, it was just quit, n
- Aspasia Hotel - Stayed in the 1 bedroom suite, which is very roomy and nice.
- Beautiful Hotel with a fantastic view - This was our second stay at the Aspasia, and as with the tim
- best rooms great views - recomend the grand seaview rooms 1 bedroom or two bedroom as
- Comfortable hotel but not in the best of lacations - The hotel is in the southern part of Phuket which is the qui
- Cosy, quiet hotel perfect for relaxing days - During our days at Aspasia there were very few guests. A bre
- Excellent location - Great location, friendly staff, the biggest rooms I've come
- Fabulous view n very comfortable room - erthe aspasia lives up to its name with a fabulous view from
- fair - the hotel is overlooking the sea and it is mounted on top of
- Fantastic hotel. Great big rooms. - This is our 3rd time staying at Aspasia. Nice big rooms. Gre
- Fantastic hotel - aspasia is a fantastic hotel located on a hill near the beac
- First Visit To Phuket - All in we had a very positive experience staying at The Aspa
- Getting a little rough around the edges - Stayed at the hotel when it first opened 5 years ago and it
- Good Location at northern end of Kata Beach - avoid rooms with transparent partitioning if you like to sle
- Good rooms but not located on the beach - The rooms were beautiful, clean and up to standards. The roo
- Great boutique hotel - Beautiful spot and amenities. Excellent food. Above a beau
- Great Comfort Place - They Upgraded our Deluxe grand Room to one bed Suite in adja
- Great hotel large rms great beach - Great service
Good access to beach
- Great location and a very unique Hotel - Excellent location and views from this unique Hotel. The roo
- Great Value Hotel - Beautiful hotel, a short (but steep) walk up the hill betwee
- Great views - tried to check in around 1pm and didnt get checked in until
- Heaven in Phuket - Beautiful 5* hotel. They offered to see the rooms first, and
- huge room with awesome view! - its really a great hotel with sea view rooms! room is really
- Interesting hotel at the top of a hill. - the room was spacious and well appointed. stayed on the top
- Large room, comfort but hilly - we stay 2 nights, nice large room have everything you need,
- Lovely hotel with great view - It is located uphill, but not too tough to walk up, it's jus
- LOVELY HOTEL - I enjoyed the clean beach of Kata as compared to Patong wher
- Nice boutique hotel, friendly staff, huge room - aspasia is tucked away up a little hill near kata beach, sho
- Nice rooms for a long stay, but with a few issues - Pros: the rooms were either originally apartments or were b
- Ocean View Serviced Apartment - The room is equipped with kitchenwave, stove, and hot plate,
- Quiet Location w/ Lots of Space In Kata - This was our second stay at the Aspasia in Phuket. Though I
- suitable for big family - very very good hotel, nice decoration, we all like this hote
- The Aspasia Hotel - This hotel was totally good.Nice and clean room but not clos
- Value for money - we stayed for 2 days. beautiful hotel with a nice design. go
- Very big rooms - poor service & Internet - Have stayed twice in this hotel, but will not go back, even
- Very nice location and great view - We were best served. Unfortunately there was a misshap with
- Wonderful hotel - Suite occupied : 2215
The central part of the suite can als
- Wonderful - We stayed in the grand deluxe seaview room, the agoda websit
- Wow! - We spent three nights (not enough) in a one bedroom seaview