Every time an Agoda customer checks out of a hotel we send them an email asking them to write a review of their stay. This is the only way reviews can be submitted. Every review must then be approved by our content team before being posted on the Agoda website. Therefore, unlike many other travel sites, ALL Agoda reviews are certified and genuine.
Enter your dates to check availability and book this hotel
Number of Rooms:
Check Rates & Availability At This Hotel
We want you to pay the lowest possible rate for your room. If you have reserved a hotel room through Agoda, and then show us that you could book the same room, for the same dates, at a lower rate, that is viewable and bookable on another website, we will either match that rate or beat it. Click this link to find out more.
Recent customer reviews
|Filter by Traveler Type
All reviews (771)
August 22, 2012
Nice rooms for a long stay, but with a few issues
Pros: the rooms were either originally apartments or were built for long stays. Separate bedroom. Full kitchen including full size fridge. Oven and stovetop. Private beach is beautiful, but it is a steep path.
Cons: there appeared to be only one restaurant, which was on but not great. the hotel is walking distance from the Gata beach shopping / dining area, but it might be a long walk to some people. Taxi's are EXPENSIVE relative to other Thai towns. 200 Baht for a one mile ride from beach to hotel vs 100 Baht for 5 mile Bangkok taxi ride. Other weird stuff-they give you a room key on a huge metal key fob instead of a keycard. Also, the room safe was a standard home safe not the typical hotel room safe--which means it was a pain to program in a new combination...needed help from hotel engineers.
August 22, 2012
Superb Value for money
Large Spacious rooms, Good Breakfast, Great Housekeeping staff, Fully equipped kitchen
We thoroughly enjoyed our stay and would definitely return. Its certainly not for those wanting the Hype of Patong. The Hotel is situated on a hill affording great views but means after enjoying beautiful Kata Beach the walk back is quite a steep road for 100 or so metres. The Rooms are not Luxurious but extremely comfortable and very adequately appointed. Downside was the restaurant service, the staff are not overly responsive. Thi hotel may not have the beachfront location but is seriously good value for the money paid.
August 22, 2012
Best bathroom you have ever seen
Huge room, huge beds, huge bathroom
Everything about this place, down to our perfect view of compost bags all over the roof, was funny, but also made the place something extra special to think about. Don't forget people's , you always get what you pay for.
August 21, 2012
We love this hotel
Price, facilities, scenery, staff
we have stayed here several times now. lovely big rooms and superb pool area. fantastic and attentive staff in an area of kata which is away from the main "strip"
the hill is there but not that difficult to walk up or down.
food at the hotel was more expensive than in town but that is expected.
probably a 4* in our opinion rather than 5* but at 3*prices !!
the beach is easy to get to and what a beach
the town itself is small but has developed greatly since the tsunami and is more popular with tourists again.
Hotel Feature Tip:
Hire a moped to cut out the hill.
United States of America,
August 20, 2012
Hotel is located on hill overlooking Kata beach (tied with Karon for best beach in my opinion). Pro is that hotel has a great view. Con is that it's up the hill, so if you plan to walk into Kata town, you'll have a hike back. We had a rental car, so not an issue for us. Taxi ride only a few $ but sometimes you'll have to wait. Rooms are nice and spacious. Restaurant is Thai contemporary and overlooks the pool. Good breakfast buffet and small but quality lunch & dinner menu. Restaurant server / manager was really nice. Note: some upper-level rooms are not serviced by elevators. If you can't walk up stairs, be sure to book/ask for a lower level room.
August 19, 2012
Lovely hotel and service with a smile
Spacious and well maintained rooms
Excellent location and friendly staff. Rooms are very spacious and well maintained. Very good breakfast.
Nice view of the sea and very near to the beach.
I really enjoyed my stay and highly recommend for all kinds of travelers.
United States of America,
August 17, 2012
bad guest service, horrible walk to the beach
the view of the beach from the hotel was nice but getting there was another story though.
This hotel could be a wonderful hotel if the management was better and they did something about that dangerous, dirty and unpleasant path down the mountain to the beach. It was absolutely unacceptable that the hotel has not made it easier for guests to enjoy the beautiful beach. During our stay the power went out and we didn't have a/c in our room for hours even after the power came back on. After calling many times to the front desk they finally sent someone to fix it hours later. I complained at the front desk and management only offered excuses. Needless to say, I do not recommend this hotel. There are many other hotels you can choose from in this area.
United States of America,
August 15, 2012
Great place to stay in Kata
Awesome ocean views, great breakfast, friendly staff, very nice and large rooms
Aspasia is a hotel I look forward to staying at on my next visit to Phuket. The rooms are large and comfortable and the staff responsive and friendly. The hike up the road is a bit of a workout, the hill path to the beach is quicker and less steep but still requires some caution. The view from the reception area, dining room and most rooms will take your breath away. Strongly recommend this hotel.
Kata Karon Seafood restaurant, a short walk from the hotel was very good
August 14, 2012
the room is huuuuuuge~!!! and nice~ and the sea view from the bed is superb!
i loved the room! like absolutely nice and sweet! great for couples
August 13, 2012
Lovely hotel in a great location
wonderful views, great service, well appointed room
when we go back to phuket we'll be staying at the aspasia again - that says it all really! kata is in our opinion the best location. the aspasia being up high on a hill offers tranquility from the hussle and bussle, but at the same time you can be in the thick of things in no time at all. a lovely retreat with great service.
Simply enter your travel dates in our search box and see what extra discounts are available, in addition to our everyday lowest guaranteed prices.
| ||Get 4-7% back on every booking|
| ||Points added automatically|
| ||Save money on future bookings|
New DOUBLE and TRIPLE points promotions!
Customer Reviews - The Aspasia Hotel, Phuket
- A hotel with a touch of class - We were happy to receive a room upgrade without being told.
- Absolutley lovely - we would definately return the service provided was fantasti
- Amazing Hotel, Fantastic Location, Great Staff - we have left another review of this hotel, if you are goin
- Amazing - We loved this place. We loved location, it was just quit, n
- Aspasia Hotel - Stayed in the 1 bedroom suite, which is very roomy and nice.
- Beautiful Hotel with a fantastic view - This was our second stay at the Aspasia, and as with the tim
- best rooms great views - recomend the grand seaview rooms 1 bedroom or two bedroom as
- Comfortable hotel but not in the best of lacations - The hotel is in the southern part of Phuket which is the qui
- Cosy, quiet hotel perfect for relaxing days - During our days at Aspasia there were very few guests. A bre
- Excellent location - Great location, friendly staff, the biggest rooms I've come
- Fabulous view n very comfortable room - erthe aspasia lives up to its name with a fabulous view from
- fair - the hotel is overlooking the sea and it is mounted on top of
- Fantastic hotel. Great big rooms. - This is our 3rd time staying at Aspasia. Nice big rooms. Gre
- Fantastic hotel - aspasia is a fantastic hotel located on a hill near the beac
- First Visit To Phuket - All in we had a very positive experience staying at The Aspa
- Getting a little rough around the edges - Stayed at the hotel when it first opened 5 years ago and it
- Good Location at northern end of Kata Beach - avoid rooms with transparent partitioning if you like to sle
- Good rooms but not located on the beach - The rooms were beautiful, clean and up to standards. The roo
- Great boutique hotel - Beautiful spot and amenities. Excellent food. Above a beau
- Great Comfort Place - They Upgraded our Deluxe grand Room to one bed Suite in adja
- Great hotel large rms great beach - Great service
Good access to beach
- Great location and a very unique Hotel - Excellent location and views from this unique Hotel. The roo
- Great Value Hotel - Beautiful hotel, a short (but steep) walk up the hill betwee
- Great views - tried to check in around 1pm and didnt get checked in until
- Heaven in Phuket - Beautiful 5* hotel. They offered to see the rooms first, and
- huge room with awesome view! - its really a great hotel with sea view rooms! room is really
- Interesting hotel at the top of a hill. - the room was spacious and well appointed. stayed on the top
- Large room, comfort but hilly - we stay 2 nights, nice large room have everything you need,
- Lovely hotel with great view - It is located uphill, but not too tough to walk up, it's jus
- LOVELY HOTEL - I enjoyed the clean beach of Kata as compared to Patong wher
- Nice boutique hotel, friendly staff, huge room - aspasia is tucked away up a little hill near kata beach, sho
- Nice rooms for a long stay, but with a few issues - Pros: the rooms were either originally apartments or were b
- Ocean View Serviced Apartment - The room is equipped with kitchenwave, stove, and hot plate,
- Quiet Location w/ Lots of Space In Kata - This was our second stay at the Aspasia in Phuket. Though I
- suitable for big family - very very good hotel, nice decoration, we all like this hote
- The Aspasia Hotel - This hotel was totally good.Nice and clean room but not clos
- Value for money - we stayed for 2 days. beautiful hotel with a nice design. go
- Very big rooms - poor service & Internet - Have stayed twice in this hotel, but will not go back, even
- Very nice location and great view - We were best served. Unfortunately there was a misshap with
- Wonderful hotel - Suite occupied : 2215
The central part of the suite can als
- Wonderful - We stayed in the grand deluxe seaview room, the agoda websit
- Wow! - We spent three nights (not enough) in a one bedroom seaview