Every time an Agoda customer checks out of a hotel we send them an email asking them to write a review of their stay. This is the only way reviews can be submitted. Every review must then be approved by our content team before being posted on the Agoda website. Therefore, unlike many other travel sites, ALL Agoda reviews are certified and genuine.
Enter your dates to check availability and book this hotel
Number of Rooms:
Check Rates & Availability At This Hotel
We want you to pay the lowest possible rate for your room. If you have reserved a hotel room through Agoda, and then show us that you could book the same room, for the same dates, at a lower rate, that is viewable and bookable on another website, we will either match that rate or beat it. Click this link to find out more.
Recent customer reviews
|Filter by Traveler Type
Solo travelers (79)
May 19, 2013
I will certainly return. It is comfortable.
I have been returning to Aspasia for many years. A very good quality hotel, wonderful staff and a great dining area.
May 06, 2013
A bit disappointed
The buffet breakfast, quiet location, large rooms
I was a bit disappointed in The Aspasia. Although the rooms are large and clean, the fact that they have an adjoining door to the next door neighbours is off-putting especially for a solo traveller. I could clearly hear the tv and the next door couple talking. When I complained about this, I was moved to another room with no next door neighbour which was great. But, then I was told the new room had no wifi access although the wifi receivers were clearly visible, and that I would have to go down to the lobby or the restaurant area to access it. I had to ask three times before I was finally given the code to access wifi in the room. The staff at reception, although initially friendly were obviously not pleased by my requests. I found Aspasia not the best hotel for a solo traveller, and I would not go back there. Oh, and the mattresses are pretty damn hard!
United States of America,
March 13, 2013
good Kata location, view, comfortable
great rooms, quiet but close to things, priced well
internet only in lobby, some staff did not speak English, good Kata Location near beach and quiet
March 01, 2013
Lovely hotel with great view
It is located uphill, but not too tough to walk up, it's just 5-10 mins walk from Kata Beach. The room is big with seaview balcony overlook the corner of the beach . Some staff dont speak english well but i see they are hiring international student interns which nught help. The thing that drove me nuts though was the mosquitoes that live in the room. It's funny they are just flies during the day but at night they are the blood sucking mosquitoes. I had to put on mosquitoes repellent before going to bed and in the middle of the night...really suggest they should put some sort of repellent in the room.
February 19, 2013
Amazing hotel, perfect location
this was a truly amazing hotel. my room was huge... huge... for a solo traveller - i think they must've upgraded me. it was so easy to chill out and enjoy all the hotel facilities, and those facilities are very, very good - multilevel pool, with pool service, gym (not big but has everything you need). if i am returning to phuket with my partner, i will definitely be booking into the aspasia again! complimentary breakfast was very generous - an excellent touch was the freshly cooked egg dishes of whatever variety you were looking for. better coffee would be appreciated - not sure if i saw an espresso machine around but maybe i didn't look hard enough.
January 10, 2013
Spacious room with comfortable bed
this place was recommended so i booked it for 3 nights with agoda. my first duty was to send a polite note (through agoda and hotel web site email) requesting an early check-in and a room on a higher floor.
check-in: i arrived around noon and neither of my requests were granted. it is an exterior lobby so be prepared to sweat in all your travel clothing. i changed clothes in the toilet area.
note here: even if they could not grant my requests it certainly would have been nice if they acknowledged the fact that i sent two polite email requests.
i decided to eat at the restaurant and check my email with the free wi-fi. in an nutshell: food was bland (green curry) and internet did not work on the hotel network. i had to inform the staff about this.
the room was on the lowest level here. i say level because the "resort" is built into a hillside. there were so many twists and turns. no signs for directions to rooms. no lifts/elevators, except to/from restaurant area.
suite was spacious and bed was comfy. fresh fruit was a nice touch. internet was spotty (one bar of power). view was awful and blocked by a trees and brush at this lowest level.
check-out: staff had bad attitudes. taxi was unavailable and i felt i was putting them out asking for one. be prepared with transportation is my advice.
January 09, 2013
Very big rooms - poor service & Internet
Have stayed twice in this hotel, but will not go back, even if the rooms are huge.
Service is very poor (passing near reception, you always hear customers complaining.
Lots of stairs to go to any room: one elevator only from reception to restaurant.
Staff at reception is really not friendly.
Lots of restaurants near by. Have to take a tuk tuk to go back, as the road is climbing and climbing.
December 16, 2012
Lovely hotel and service with a smile
The food, the sightseeing, the service
The room is so big. It is really a big surprise. I want to stay there for one more time.
You can relax in this hotel.
December 15, 2012
I visit Kata regularly so this is my 6th or 7th stay at the Aspasia which i probably the best recommendation I can give.
All of the room types are large and well equipped, the staff are friendly and helpful and even when full it always feels quiet.
Hotel Feature Tip:
The hotel is up a steep hill so take a tuk tuk if you are not very active.
November 26, 2012
Lovely hotel in the nature & close to the beaches
Large rooms, great view, nice ambience, great facilities
The rooms are amazing big and very nice.
By feet you can walk within 5 minutes to the Kata center (without hundreds of massage salons, tailors, shops, restaurants and bars, some with girls dancing on the table) or to the Kata beach and the Karon beach. The Kata beach is much calmer and with less tourists while the waves at the Karon beach are much higher and more fun to play with (also suitable for surfers).
From the hotel you can use also a jungle trial to the Kata beach as a shortcut. It's only 100 meters and fun, but not suitable for old people or with walking problems.
I got a room which was separated with the neighbor room only by a separation door, so these both could be combined as an bigger apartment for families or bigger groups. This was a little bit uncomfortable, because when my neighbor was watching television (even with low sound) I couldn't sleep well.
At my arrival I received one voucher for 30 minutes tension massage in the hotel spa and one voucher for one dinner at the hotel restaurant. Of course I can't complain about a meal for free, but the portion was very small.
The hotel staff is extremely kind. Surely they would have found a solution for my little sleeping problem if I would have asked them for help.
Simply enter your travel dates in our search box and see what extra discounts are available, in addition to our everyday lowest guaranteed prices.
| ||Get 4-7% back on every booking|
| ||Points added automatically|
| ||Save money on future bookings|
New DOUBLE and TRIPLE points promotions!
Customer Reviews - The Aspasia Hotel, Phuket
- A Great Deal - We were very pleased to find out our rooms were upgraded to
- A very good hotel in a bad setting - We booked a garden facing room but were, with out our asking
- A very unique sea view hotel - this hotel is located in kata beach at one end of the hills,
- Amazing views, Great staff, Incredible room - We had an absolutely incredible stay here and could not have
- Aspasia Hote, Karon, Phuket - This is a beautiful and romantic hotel, quiet and peaceful.T
- Beautiful Hotel by the Beach - welcome drinks served with a smile upon arrival early in the
- beautiful overpriced hotel - Arrived at hotel and was offered a complimentary drink while
- Beautiful Room and View, Great Staff - Although the Mayan theme is a bit innappropriate for thailan
- Beautiful view from room, very friendly and helpfu - Nice hotel, good value for money, clean rooms, beautiful vie
- Beautiful view, great price - The hotel is pretty beautiful, comfortable, and safe. The se
- Excellent for relaxation with family - we booked the hotel for one night as we planned to find anot
- Excellent hotel, huge rooms, great service - We moved to this hotel after spending one night elsewhere an
- Excellent Hotel - Friendly staff, nice pools.
- Excellent stay - The hotel is great. We stayed during the low season and the
- fantastic and beautiful resort - we live in seaview suite for 2 nights. the room is very buti
- fantastic hotel, very friendly staff - I have stayed at the Aspasia many times, mainly because of t
- Fantastic, Comfortable and Excellent service ! - My first stay in the hotel, and I will defintiely return for
- Good Location with fabulous views, but ........... - Waited more than 1 hour for a room and then found several fa
- Good value for money and an amazing sea view. - Had a good stay and would recommend it to my friends.
- Great Location at Kata Beach - wanted to get away and relax this hotel allowed this, relaxi
- Great place to stay in Kata - Aspasia is a hotel I look forward to staying at on my next v
- Great resort feel and a place for relaxation - an ideal environment if you are intending to just laze aroun
- great seaview & large room - love the beatiful seaview, and got free upgrade with open ki
- Happy times. - We had a pleasant stay here and from the moment we were drop
- I like this hotel very much - Can't say any word. Just say that this hotel is the best pla
- I will certainly return. It is comfortable. - I have been returning to Aspasia for many years. A very good
- Lovely hotel - would stay here again and again! -
- Lovely hotel and service with a smile - Can not complain,staff very friendly,good size room,
- Lovely hotel. We liked it very much - We stayed there for 8 days and enjoyed the time. The hotel i
- Nice facilities, but pretty poor service - Nice rooms and clean. But there's an inter-leading door to n
- Nice place - Nice spot but a bit of a hike to town (up hill on the way ba
- not so good - the room is wet because the bath room is connected directly
- Perfect place for perfect vocations - we stayed there for 10 days during 'rainy' season for that r
- seaview as advertised - We stayed for two nights, well the location is a bit inconve
- spacious room with good view - we had a very pleasant stay at aspasia hotels, location is a
- Stunning views and seclusion from the bussle - Staff from arrival were friendly and helpful.
- Super hotel with a marvles seaweiwe - nice quiet hotel good breakfest big suite.Exelent pool area
- The Apsasia Hotel - This is a nice quiet location at one end of Kata Beach, perc
- Unusual designed hotel but nice room - Enjoyed our stay. The hotel went out of it's way to welcome
- Very professionally run hotel - kata is a rather hectic place. in contrast,the aspasia is ve
- what a wonderful hotel - 1 bedroom seaview suite
we arrived at night,it was so dark
- Worthwile - the aspasia hotel, has a lot on offer, including personal dr
- Просторные номера и приветливый персонал - Заселили раньше положенного времени, уборка качественная. За