Every time an Agoda customer checks out of a hotel we send them an email asking them to write a review of their stay. This is the only way reviews can be submitted. Every review must then be approved by our content team before being posted on the Agoda website. Therefore, unlike many other travel sites, ALL Agoda reviews are certified and genuine.
Enter your dates to check availability and book this hotel
Number of Rooms:
Check Rates & Availability At This Hotel
We want you to pay the lowest possible rate for your room. If you have reserved a hotel room through Agoda, and then show us that you could book the same room, for the same dates, at a lower rate, that is viewable and bookable on another website, we will either match that rate or beat it. Click this link to find out more.
Recent customer reviews
|Filter by Traveler Type
All reviews (398)
October 13, 2009
Blue Marine Review
it s nearly closed to Patong beach while we can get private location in place. it s nice view from swimming pool to Patong& Kamala Beach.
good location for us more privacy than Patong area but easy to go there. it s more convenience in room and service. overall i like but it should be better than once when everything finished eg.new swimming pool& new spa where is under construction.
Jungceylon Shopping Destination in Patong-Phuket
Families with young children
October 04, 2009
very good,nice view, good customer service
September 21, 2009
The pools are amazing and the view is the beach from the pools.
The location of the hotel is away from the city noise, so its relaxing and calm.
We got an excellent package from agoda, and the room was amazing with a sea view and pool view.
August 30, 2009
August in Blue Marine
Location,clean, nice decorated rooms
Very nice hotel in a very good location with great view. Rooms cheap for such a good quality. Far from the center of Patong, and very expensive to use hotel facilities. No need to pay more money for royal wing.
June 30, 2009
Very clean, beautiful views of the sea. Nice staff and crystal clear water in the pools!
This hotel is very nice; clean rooms with large bathrooms including bathtub. The view from the balcony looks over the Adaman Sea. There are a couple of swimming pools to enjoy, and breeakfast is really good. All the staff were very friendly and helpful. We spend three nights here and it made our stay at Patong very enjoyable. Short walk down the hill to the beach, but they have a shuttle bus if you want a ride. Highly recommended. Oh, and by the way, if you want to keep the laundry bag provided in the room, you have to pay for it!
There are many inexpensive resturants nearby; excellent food.
June 28, 2009
My second time at The Blue Marine Resort and Spa
the biggest attraction is the splendid sea view swimming pool
The whole environment is excellent, the staff, the swimming pool, the quiet environment, the restaurant with live performance, etc. The price is attracting in this season via booking in Agoda
June 15, 2009
not as good as our expectation
quiet envirnoment, two pools, car transfer from the room to the entrance of the resort
we are really disappointed by blue marine resort, as we saw some comments about them are quite good, however, our sea view room in classic wing is blocked by the trees, and most of the rooms on the 3rd floor or below will have this problem, except the 4th floor(even we required it before, it is useless). Moreover, there is no free wireless internet service in room, even in the hotel. not really convenient even though it is in patong area
May 31, 2009
good hotel,good pice.
have car park, for rent car
May 02, 2009
a place that clean,new,friendly,nice dining too...got free bas to town,easy to get to the places,great and nice buffet breakfast, big swimming pool , massage room , gym etc... got internet wifi and computer at lobby there... worker r friendly and helpfull.. willing to help us and recommend us places of atraction.. and they are very good in manners...
phi phi don day trip are recommended to visit...it is a nice island, clean and peace!!! wat a relax place i like~
April 25, 2009
Blue Marine Resort & Spa
- Great sea view
- nice and clean surrounding
- well maintained pool
- spacious room
- Friendly staff
It will be an advantage if you rent a motorbike to travel to and from the resort as it is quite a distance from the beach and shopping area. Furthermore, the resort is up on a hill, without a bike, you will have to walk all the way up. They are renovating the resort when I was there and in about 3 months time, the resort would be an even better place. Stil I love the way it is right now.
Hotel Feature Tip:
Rent a bike is a must. You can rent a bike near the reception. It is easy to travel to and from the resort if you ride.
Simply enter your travel dates in our search box and see what extra discounts are available, in addition to our everyday lowest guaranteed prices.
| ||Get 4-7% back on every booking|
| ||Points added automatically|
| ||Save money on future bookings|
New DOUBLE and TRIPLE points promotions!
Customer Reviews - The Blue Marine Resort & Spa, Phuket
- "Lovely hotel and service with a smile - "Lovely hotel and service with a smile" or "Great location b
- A relaxing vacation - The Blue Marine Resort and Spa is a nice and quiet hotel wit
- Amazing Hotel and Great Location near Patong Beach - This is an amazing hotel that I stayed at in late dec 2009.
- Amazing Views but poor service from front desk - Loved this hotel it was abit far to walk to Patong Beach are
- beautiful blue marine resort. - i stay 2 night at blue marine resort. It was a pleasant stay
- Blue Marine Resort and Spa Review -
- Blue Marine Review - good location for us more privacy than Patong area but easy
- Comfort Hotel - in before, I found some HK people judged the hotel staff man
- enjoy the blue marine - came in the hotel, what a view!
jump into the pool like 5
- excellent - away from patong nightlife but a lovely place to stay if u l
- Fantastic view, great rooms - We really enjoyed staying here but found it to be quite empt
- Good hotel but poor location - The location is quite far away (about 15mins)to the main act
- good location,nice service - This hotel is located at patong, the most beautiful beach in
- Great location - Some staff did not understand English properly. There are wh
- great location - the hotel staff is not co-operative at all, after check in t
- Location is not so good, - Nice hotel, just too far out of all the attraction
- Lovely hotel and calm place - It is very good hotel on the rock . But too much away from t
- nice pools -
- Not bad - The hotel looks pretty decent and has nice swimming pools. T
- Pleasant hotel with a view to die for - Pros: We had a surprise when checked into our hotel room as
- stressful to deal with staff, hard to get to the r - so many steps to get to the room, tried to leave in early mo
- terrible - terrible resorts, power cut off for the whole night,..
- The Blue Marine hotel, pool access standard room. - Very nice hotel with wonderful view from old swimming pool l
- Was OK, but not next time - NO additional comments