Every time an Agoda customer checks out of a hotel we send them an email asking them to write a review of their stay. This is the only way reviews can be submitted. Every review must then be approved by our content team before being posted on the Agoda website. Therefore, unlike many other travel sites, ALL Agoda reviews are certified and genuine.
Enter your dates to check availability and book this hotel
Check Rates & Availability At This Hotel
We want you to pay the lowest possible rate for your room. If you have reserved a hotel room through Agoda, and then show us that you could book the same room, for the same dates, at a lower rate, that is viewable and bookable on another website, we will either match that rate or beat it. Click this link to find out more.
Recent customer reviews
April 20, 2012
Great hotel, awesome breakfast
close to the airport, beautiful swimming pool
we picked this hotel mainly because it it very close to the airport. we were staying 2 days only on our way to koh samui and had an early flight, therefore location was perfect for us. very good first impression, clean and tidy, warm welcome from staff. we arrived around 10 am and our room was not ready, so we went for a short walk along the beach. beach looked sort of abandoned, no sign of people and very quiet, not the cleanest beach, but we have seen worse. we got back to the reception - quite a walk up the stairs - and were taken to our room. room was very nice, spacious, with a terrace and great bathroom. our bed was just enormously big! we received discount vouchers for spa and buffet diner in hotels restaurant. the buffet was a good value for money, but i was particularly happy with the spa treatment. the girls did really outstanding job and i would reccomend the spa higly, although it may be a bit pricey. the hotel offers free shuttle service to patong and back twice a day. it takes an hour to get there and its great for shopping, you have to bargain hard though! overall we had really good staying, everything went smoothly as we planned. if you have like us a day or two or an early flight, definitely reccomend this hotel.
Families with young children
April 17, 2012
Very nice hotel + service, but a bit isolated
Great pool, nice room, good breakfast (included)
we, couple and 15 month old daughter, stayed here for 3 nights and had a great stay. the staff is very friendly. prices are reasonable. there is a big bool with enough sunbeds, and a great beach view. the beach in front of the hotel is not so nice, but within 15 minutes walk there is a nice beach, though due to the tide this beach isn't always accessible. it would be of added value for the hotel if they would built a simple bridge across the little nearby river, which could also attract more visitors to the hotel.
April 16, 2012
nice hotel, but far from anything!
very quiet. more suited to older couples. drinks and dinner way too expensive. 45 minutes from patong. only go if you want to stay at resort and pay extra for dinner/drinks. no nightlife.
i can't support a 5 star rating on this hotel!
April 16, 2012
Very nice hotel and good service
Beautiful pool and excellent service.
Nice pool, spacious room and excellent service. Food prices are a bit on the high side thou.
Walk 10-15min in the beach and you'll find a village with multiple (small) restaurants and massage parlors.
Families with older children
April 15, 2012
A beautiful and relaxing place to unwind!
beautiful pool - lovely beach backdrop
We thought this was the pick of all the places we had stayed! The rooms were large and nicely decorated and the staff very helpful. The beds were a little hard but most seem to be. It had a beautiful pool with basketball hoops and balls for the kids, which they enjoyed. We had the pool access rooms; paying that little extra was worth it. The beach was nice to walk along but not a place for swimming. We wished we could have stayed longer here. It was also close to the airport and transfers were only 400baht as opposed to other places that I had looked at staying, which had really expensive transfers. it was 10- 15 minutes to the airport. A really nice place to stay - I was travelling with 3 older kids and they really liked it here too.
Hotel Feature Tip:
The buffet deal was worth it for hungry teenagers! The food was of a really good standard so even though it initially seemed expensive, it was definitely worth it. The breakfast was the best we had had out of 5 different places we had stayed.
April 14, 2012
Lovely hotel, beautiful location.
Very relaxing and peaceful, lovely staff.
We had a wonderful stay here, very relaxing, which was just what we needed. The location was great, well away from everything, which may be a disadvantage to some, but perfect for us.
The hotel was clean and the staff helpful and friendly. The layout was nice, handy when the tsunami warning came! This was when the staff were really good, keeping calm and evacuating quickly and without fuss.
The only down side was the choice of evening food. We didn't want the huge buffet every night, also too expensive. The beach bar only had a limited menu, in fact the room service menu was better. Could do with something like bar b que or pizza oven for less formal evenings.
April 13, 2012
Beautiful setting but too many problems
Beautiful setting, stunning graound and pools. Nice rooms with some having direct pool access.
The setting for this hotel is lovely. The hotel looks great, but during are stay there were so many problems that they became impossible to ignore and would stop me from staying again.
reception ( checked in twice ) - first time great recptiona dn serivce - very friednlya dn efficient Japanese girl. The second time checkingin and the 2 times we checked out - the thai staff were very rude, unfriendly and bad mannered.
The rooms - are key card did not work and it took 3 attampts of being locked out to solve it - which they did. The rooms are beautiful and we had two different rooms one with direct access to pool and another with balcony over pool with day bed. Lovely big rooms, but the first one smelt damp and the sheets felt damp. The sheets were also ripped in 2 areas and another area had been sewn up. TV - large selction of programmes but not much in English - mostly thai and Russian. They had a DVD player.
Food - the breakfast had a large selection, but the music was horrible - loud and tacky, no relaxing ambience.
The beach bar - again horrible music - too loud and nasty. At night they have this big projector playing rap music videos - spoilt the setting and so unnecessary. Food options not great, better at night. We didnt eat in the main restaurant which seemed to have a singer on and a big buffet. The main reason was again lack of ambience. We bought a few drinks - which changed size throguhout are stay and sometimes we ahd to wait 30-60 mins for a drink.
The beach area and Naiyang - I really like. Not at all built up like Kata, Patong and Kamala. Some good thai food places on the beach. Be careful of the tide though as you can get cut off and not make it to the village or vice versa. The village main area is a 10-15 walk down the beach - passing through a brown coloured stream / river that feeds into the sea.
Taxi to the village or airport are overpirced 300baht (village) or 400 baht (airport) - they are only 5 mins drive away!!
April 13, 2012
Lovely Looking Resort
Pool Access Room was very nice
even though we arrived during a tsunami warning evacuation, the staff were all about the customers.
even though oncve we were allowed back to the lobby, they would sell the beer only and did not have any drinks for the ladies.
the hotel is beautiful and the pools that comes up to your room were great.
we though the food and drinks were very pricey compared to other resorts. it was worth the walk to nai yang village for some drinks and some beach dinner.
once the tide is out, it is nearly a kilometer to get to the water.
April 12, 2012
Nice Hotel with friendly staff
nice pool and beach area.
I enjoyed my time here along with my partner, although we were evacuated from the hotel as there was an earthquake in Indonesia and they feared that a tsunami might of occurred at the beach in front of the hotel. It was well organised and they catered for everyone well.
Hotel Feature Tip:
Ideal loctaion for getting to and from the airport.
United States of America,
April 12, 2012
good hotel with service but very expensive fees
location in the green area
Our stay was good....but $7 for a can of beer is way too expensive!!!! beside...requested to stay in our room longer in the day of departure they hardly allowed one hour even the the entire hotel was vacant. My 2 pennys comments!!!!!
try to minimize your shopping at this hotel!!!
Simply enter your travel dates in our search box and see what extra discounts are available, in addition to our everyday lowest guaranteed prices.
| ||Get 4-7% back on every booking|
| ||Points added automatically|
| ||Save money on future bookings|
New DOUBLE and TRIPLE points promotions!
Customer Reviews - The Imperial Adamas Beach Resort, Phuket
- A Blissful Hideaway - Adamas has a fabulous main pool with a view over the ocean.
- Adamas Resort & Spa -
- Adamas Resort & Spa - overall the stay was extremely pleasant. the staff were extr
- Adamas Resort - Without question, one of the nicest hotels I've ever stayed
- Adamas-- worth the money - In all, we love Adamas (or Arahmas as their old name). This
- Adamas - We really enjoyed the peacefulness of the hotel,
- All round outstanding - The hotel itself was enough to win us over but with the adde
- Beautiful hotel with friendly service - We truly enjoyed our stay in this beautiful hotel. From the
- Beautiful place - It's perfect for couples that need peace and nothing more to
- Beautiful rooms on a huge yet quiet resort - We stayed here for one night before departing Thailand to co
- Beautifully presented hotel - Staff were so helpful and kind, traveling solo isn't always
- Calm and peaceful resort - If you want full rest in calm at any cost, stay here.
- Close to Airport -
- Did not live up to standards of a 5* resort - The resort is 4-star at best,
- Exactly what we needed -
- Fabulous quality opulent hotel - We have stayed at the Imperial before so we knew what to exp
- Fantastic hotel on a quiet beach. - we stayed in a room with pool access which was fantastic. th
- Good hotel - We only stayed one night here because it was close to the ai
- Good quality resort - This is a quality place to stay, refresh, enjoy thai experie
- Great Honeymoon - Great resort for people who would like to get way from the b
- Great hotel and service with a smile - lovely stay, quiet and great hospitality. staff serve with a
- Great hotel but the location wasn't good - the place was very clean, since our room was a long walking
- great hotel close to airport - good location for early morning flight, pools lovely but att
- Great hotel, amazing location and great service - Great service, very nice people. The resort is very big with
- Great hotel, awesome breakfast - we picked this hotel mainly because it it very close to the
- Great Location and beautiful room - Though it is just a night stay in Phuket. I really enjoyed m
- Hotel stay at Adamas -
- Lovely Hotel but service lacking - On arrival we were offered an upgrade to a suite which was g
- lovely hotel - the hotel is situated in very quiet area of phuket, has a lo
- Lovely pool - My husband and i stayed here for 2 nights.We stayed in the l
- lovely resort - the rooms were not exactly fantastic, but the resort more th
- Luxurious and relaxing - Thoroughly enjoyable stay - will come again. Have recommende
- luxury hotel with quiet atmospher - excellent stay experience in the hotel. it's quiet and nice,
- Must Select Deluxe Pool Access Room at the ground - Just short stay Phuket for 02 nights with my kid -03 years o
- Need some improvments - Quiet hotel and the pool was nice. Their staff was okay
- nice amenities but service lacking - Resort had 5 star amenities. Food overpriced, but the breakf
- Nice hotell with a fantastic poolarea - We were upgraded to a beach front pool villa, and it was fan
- Overpriced for the quality of room. - Too expensive, far from the market. Taxis to and from the ho
- paradise just paradise - loved everything about this hotel, a little of the track fro
- Peacefull hotel with very nice sea view - We was supposed to stay for one night and we have enjoyed so
- phuket 3 - take a room at the first floor if you go there with a baby
- Quiet and Relaxing - If you are looking to just completely chill, then this would
- Super value for such a beautiful resort - I love the Adamas! This was the first hotel I stayed in when
- This hotel was amazingly beautiful and relaxing - I really enjoyed my stay here, the hotel is beautiful and ju
- This is paradise! - We were on a 3 week backpacking tour around the Andaman Sea