Every time an Agoda customer checks out of a hotel we send them an email asking them to write a review of their stay. This is the only way reviews can be submitted. Every review must then be approved by our content team before being posted on the Agoda website. Therefore, unlike many other travel sites, ALL Agoda reviews are certified and genuine.
Enter your dates to check availability and book this hotel
Check Rates & Availability At This Hotel
We want you to pay the lowest possible rate for your room. If you have reserved a hotel room through Agoda, and then show us that you could book the same room, for the same dates, at a lower rate, that is viewable and bookable on another website, we will either match that rate or beat it. Click this link to find out more.
Recent customer reviews
June 18, 2011
Luxurious and relaxing
Quality of facilities, breathtaking views, excellent service
Thoroughly enjoyable stay - will come again. Have recommended the resort to all my friends!!
Families with young children
June 11, 2011
Great place for a quite holiday
enjoyed our stay lazing by the beach front and swimming in the pool during the day. sipping the lovely phuket special and margarita in the evening at the cozy bar lounge.
though not much of option on the menu especially for room service. have to travel for about an hour to reach patong beach to enjoy night life and street shopping. though hotel arranges transport with prior booking.
the bar tenders are good at what they should be with a garnish of broad smile.
No night life in and around the hotel. However the location of the hotel is far away from the noise and air pollution. There is a small but adequate kids play area. When required 24 hrs baby sitting can be availed.
June 08, 2011
wanderful seaview, very quiet
It's super nice a hotel and we went during the low season so we got very good price and enjoyed the quiet enviorment. There were only a few tourists in the hotel and we could barely see them around. It seemed like we were the only people there and the whole beach was ours! There were many little creatures such as crabs and fish at the beach and we had really a lot of fun by chasing them. However, there were small mosquitoes by the beach and we carried many red marks back as souvenirs of this trip. Anyway, it is a luxurious hotel and it's really worth.
June 07, 2011
Beautiful clean hotel, but unfortunately far away
Friendly personnel, excellent room, convenient to have a booking center for trips and tours on site.
We enjoyed the room very much, but it was a bit of a disappointment that it was not possible to walk back at night from nearby restaurants, since the only way was on the beach, which was too dark at night. At low season the hotel felt deserted and we preferred to eat away from the hotel, but going back required a rather long taxi ride. The beach just by the hotel was not too well kept.
June 06, 2011
"Lovely hotel and service with a smile"
quiet location, clean and well kept grounds
June 05, 2011
Great hotel with lovely, peaceful ambience
Location (close to airport), quiet part of Phuket, rooms are big with a good size balcony
Our trip to the Adamas was the second visit for us, as we had also enjoyed our honeymoon there almost 18 months ago. Again, the hotel did not disappoint. We found a terrific deal on Agoda.com and it was just as we remembered it....two days spent lazing in the sun, soaking up the laid back atmosphere at the beach - we left vowing to make our 3rd visit again soon.
I even managed a trip to the spa this visit - and although it was still relaxing and nice, I felt the spa did not match the luxury standard of the rest of the hotel. Still, with in room vouchers offering 50% spa treatments, its still worth a visit.
May 30, 2011
Quiet relaxing luxury hotel
fabulously appointed rooms, amazing pool, great breakfast, excellent staff and service
We arrived direct from long haul flight fom NZ and wanted a few days to relax. The hotel was perfect for that. We loved hanging out in our room looking at the sea from the balcony. Staff service was amazing...anything we needed was brought to our room. The room has many luxury features and decor touches. I loved the oval bath ..a real treat. We looked forward to breakfast every morning as it was great. We are more budget travellers so we walked down the beach to Nai Yang for the many cheap and varied restaurants in the evening. You wouldn't go there for the beach but we loved pool which was where we swam. It was very quiet while we were there..off season...so I wouldn't recommmend for an active night life but for relaxing and luxuriating its fabulous. If you want activity there's a kite surfing school down the beach or a free shuttle every day into Phuket and Patong. Our many thanks to the fantastic staff who made our stay a treat.
May 22, 2011
must say it is very worth the money. took the pool access room and nearly had the whole swimming pool and resort to ourselves all the time.
settled most of our meals at the nearby nai yang beach. i highly recommend this thai restaurant by the name of phen's place. they have really fresh and cheap seafood. me and my so ordered fish, mussels, tom yum soup and green curry for only sgd 29!!! and the portions were pretty big.
United States of America,
May 14, 2011
very nice new resort hotel! friendly staff!
new construction, very clean, friendly staff
we loved how new and clean the resort was. we stayed here during mid-may (low season), and i think we were 2 of maybe 30 people that were staying at the resort with us--it almost felt like we had the whole place to ourselves. the staff seemed a little nervous (probably due to the newness of the resort and the limited patrons--didn't seem like they had much practice), but everyone was super friendly and went above and beyond to ensure we had everything we needed. while eating at the restaurant one of the waitress staff members overheard my wife complaining to me about some of her mosquito bites, without being prompted the waitress showed up a little while later with some mosquito repellant in hand (it might have even been her own personal bottle)--little things like that really impressed us.
the room was very nice! well decorated, and comfortable. the patio had a nice outdoor couch built into the railing which was great for lounging and enjoying the view of the resort/beach in the afternoon.
this was the perfect place to wind-down at the end of a busy vacation week just before our flight.
If you are looking for crazy nightlife, dont' stay here. It is great for nice quiet, relaxing evenings at the pool bar with your spouse/significant other.
United States of America,
May 09, 2011
Location. View. Breakfast.
The rooms and resort were clean but this is Thailand and this is Phuket and on top of that, this resort is like a freaken wildlife sanctuary so you can imagine we had our fill of bugs and animals running around.
Our room was right on the shoreline and we had a grate view every morning. When the tide was low, you can walk a mile out into the ocean. This alone made it epic (walk to the small island to the left). Also, you can walk to nihon beach, a smaller but pleasant beach town with food and activities. When the tide was high (or rainy), forget it. We got stuck at the resort a couple of times and it would have been fine if the food prices wasn't do stiff (yes even by American standards). But it was always a delicious meal so eh all good.
Get the breakfast. Best breakfast [buffet] we had in Thailand.
Staff was very friendly and accommodating. They spoke proficient English and give us some perks (free internet, ride to airport, shuttle off hours). Honestly I think these should be mandatory anyways however. It might have also helped that I was Thai and spoke mostly in it when I was there (Hey got to play the Thai card you know).
Location was secluded. Like I mentioned you can walk to the small beach, but the Resort itself was kinda off the map. Driving up you'd swear the driver was taking you out to the woods/gettho to rob the sh** out of you but then BAM! gorgeous resort out of nowhere with immaculate pool and lounge areas.
There is a shuttle 2 times a day to the patong and believe me you'll want to take it. It is FAR (hour at least)!
Conclusion, if you're looking to spend some time relaxing, looking into the ocean, and don't mind spend a bit of cash, this is the place for you.
If you want to see the city, party, hate bugs (though I don't know if other resorts are going to be any better), and not looking to spend much, stay away.
Simply enter your travel dates in our search box and see what extra discounts are available, in addition to our everyday lowest guaranteed prices.
| ||Get 4-7% back on every booking|
| ||Points added automatically|
| ||Save money on future bookings|
New DOUBLE and TRIPLE points promotions!
Customer Reviews - The Imperial Adamas Beach Resort, Phuket
- A Blissful Hideaway - Adamas has a fabulous main pool with a view over the ocean.
- Adamas Resort & Spa -
- Adamas Resort & Spa - overall the stay was extremely pleasant. the staff were extr
- Adamas Resort - Without question, one of the nicest hotels I've ever stayed
- Adamas-- worth the money - In all, we love Adamas (or Arahmas as their old name). This
- Adamas - We really enjoyed the peacefulness of the hotel,
- All round outstanding - The hotel itself was enough to win us over but with the adde
- Beautiful hotel with friendly service - We truly enjoyed our stay in this beautiful hotel. From the
- Beautiful place - It's perfect for couples that need peace and nothing more to
- Beautiful rooms on a huge yet quiet resort - We stayed here for one night before departing Thailand to co
- Beautifully presented hotel - Staff were so helpful and kind, traveling solo isn't always
- Calm and peaceful resort - If you want full rest in calm at any cost, stay here.
- Close to Airport -
- Did not live up to standards of a 5* resort - The resort is 4-star at best,
- Exactly what we needed -
- Fabulous quality opulent hotel - We have stayed at the Imperial before so we knew what to exp
- Fantastic hotel on a quiet beach. - we stayed in a room with pool access which was fantastic. th
- Good hotel - We only stayed one night here because it was close to the ai
- Good quality resort - This is a quality place to stay, refresh, enjoy thai experie
- Great Honeymoon - Great resort for people who would like to get way from the b
- Great hotel and service with a smile - lovely stay, quiet and great hospitality. staff serve with a
- Great hotel but the location wasn't good - the place was very clean, since our room was a long walking
- great hotel close to airport - good location for early morning flight, pools lovely but att
- Great hotel, amazing location and great service - Great service, very nice people. The resort is very big with
- Great hotel, awesome breakfast - we picked this hotel mainly because it it very close to the
- Great Location and beautiful room - Though it is just a night stay in Phuket. I really enjoyed m
- Hotel stay at Adamas -
- Lovely Hotel but service lacking - On arrival we were offered an upgrade to a suite which was g
- lovely hotel - the hotel is situated in very quiet area of phuket, has a lo
- Lovely pool - My husband and i stayed here for 2 nights.We stayed in the l
- lovely resort - the rooms were not exactly fantastic, but the resort more th
- Luxurious and relaxing - Thoroughly enjoyable stay - will come again. Have recommende
- luxury hotel with quiet atmospher - excellent stay experience in the hotel. it's quiet and nice,
- Must Select Deluxe Pool Access Room at the ground - Just short stay Phuket for 02 nights with my kid -03 years o
- Need some improvments - Quiet hotel and the pool was nice. Their staff was okay
- nice amenities but service lacking - Resort had 5 star amenities. Food overpriced, but the breakf
- Nice hotell with a fantastic poolarea - We were upgraded to a beach front pool villa, and it was fan
- Overpriced for the quality of room. - Too expensive, far from the market. Taxis to and from the ho
- paradise just paradise - loved everything about this hotel, a little of the track fro
- Peacefull hotel with very nice sea view - We was supposed to stay for one night and we have enjoyed so
- phuket 3 - take a room at the first floor if you go there with a baby
- Quiet and Relaxing - If you are looking to just completely chill, then this would
- Super value for such a beautiful resort - I love the Adamas! This was the first hotel I stayed in when
- This hotel was amazingly beautiful and relaxing - I really enjoyed my stay here, the hotel is beautiful and ju
- This is paradise! - We were on a 3 week backpacking tour around the Andaman Sea