Every time an Agoda customer checks out of a hotel we send them an email asking them to write a review of their stay. This is the only way reviews can be submitted. Every review must then be approved by our content team before being posted on the Agoda website. Therefore, unlike many other travel sites, ALL Agoda reviews are certified and genuine.
Enter your dates to check availability and book this hotel
Formerly : Arahmas Resort & Spa
Naiyang / Naithon
Number of Rooms:
Check Rates & Availability At This Hotel
We want you to pay the lowest possible rate for your room. If you have reserved a hotel room through Agoda, and then show us that you could book the same room, for the same dates, at a lower rate, that is viewable and bookable on another website, we will either match that rate or beat it. Click this link to find out more.
Recent customer reviews
February 09, 2011
Super Duper isolated
Good for a 1 night stay (max)
Rooms - A lot of mosquitoes and the room amenities were not topped up.
Spa - We took the couple package, and were entitled for a 50% discount for the next a-la-carte service. The couple package was very good, and we're both very happy with the treatment. My husband returned for a 1hour massage, but it started 10 minutes late, ended 10 minutes earlier than scheduled - so his satisfaction level dropped.
Restaurant - Pool side restaurant is better than the Terrace.
Beach - It's almost non-existent
Location - Very very isolated. But during low tide, you could walk over the the Naiying beach, where you can find many little restaurants and shops. Foreigners beware. . . check the prices of the chips before you check them out at the cashier. I saw a pack of regular chips for THB120!
WIFI access - GET the free SIM card at the Phuket International Airport for FREE. It has a value of THB7 and a 1 hour WIFI access. (Get a few more, I'm sure they won't mind)
February 09, 2011
Great Hotel... (hotel of smiles)
Great room, great service and a great pool (just outside my door). Overall I rate this hotel very highly.
Families with young children
February 08, 2011
i had been in this hotel for 3 days. the beach for this hotel, like a desert. just one shuttle van to patong for one day. if you wanna stay in a quite tample, here is fine.
beach BBQ is fine, but dinner in terrace is terrible service
February 05, 2011
good hotel but service in restaurant terrible
beautiful rooms, great pool, good for relaxation
the hotel itself is lovely, the pool is great as is the rooms. the service at the restaurant and quality of food is not quite up to par with the prices they are charging. the location is quite isolated, but as long as you are prepared to walk 10 minutes along the beach (sometimes in high tide wear the water comes very high) there is a beautiful quiet beach and great waterfront restaurants. overall we enjoyed our stay.
Restaurant is very expensive, definately worth walking along the beach to some great restaurants. The first one has great thai food and is very peaceful at night.
United States of America,
February 05, 2011
Beautiful Location for Relaxation and Solitude
Great Location, Gorgeous Rooms
The Imperial Adamas is a top-notch resort for those who want to relax in Phuket’s beautiful natural environment. The rooms are absolutely gorgeous – the nicest I have ever stayed in – and the hotel’s understated architecture is stunning but reserved, letting views of the beach take center stage.
I found choosing where to stay in Phuket to be a chore, because there are so many different options in different regions of the island. If a bustling vacation that includes getting sunburned with the cruise ship rabble and bursting your eardrums at clubs by night, the Adamas is not for you.
If, on the other hand, you like being alone on the beach Adamas would be a good bet. It’s located on the lower half of Nai Yang beach, just 15 minutes or so south of the aiport. Adamas is the only resort in its immediate area, and directly in front of the beach is a large shallow tidal flat that is dry at low tide covered in about two feet of water at high tide. It is one of the more visually interesting beaches on the island, and comes complete with a tiny palm island that you can walk/swim out to visit.
All in all, Adamas is our favorite resort in Phuket. We’ve looked at a few others, like Mom Tri’s (nice, but small and located in the horid Patong/Karon/Kata wasteland), and the JW Mariott (best facilities of anywhere, but a little overdone and the food was crappy and overpriced), and nowhere quite matches the Adamas in creating a beautiful environment of relaxation and contentment.
• One of the nicest locations in Phuket for solitude
• Beautiful rooms.
The Adamas’ beach is separated from the main Nai Yang beach by a small stream that is only ankle deep during low tide (from noon to about 6 pm while we were there in January). This is nice, because Nai Yang is a more traditional beach, with chairs and umbrellas and small seafood restaurants and cafes. (Our favorite was Batik Seafood, but there are many we didn’t have time to try.) But be careful if you set out to Nai Yang for dinner, because at high tide the stream turns into a much more formidable obstacle, about 30 feet wide with water above an adult’s midsection. It’s definitely doable, but you have to plan ahead and dress appropriately (leave your ball gowns at home ladies).
If fording a river doesn’t sound appealing, you’re basically stuck with the resort’s two restaurants unless you want to pay Phuket’s extortionary taxi cartel (500+ baht minimum to get anywhere from Adamas). The resort restaurants are quite good (our favorite was the soft shell crab pasta), though we often preferred the homier spots on Nai Yang.
February 02, 2011
Decent enough hotel but quite expensive and remote
Next to best beach on Phuket, good swimming pool
Amazing looking hotel but felt a little bit expensive, soulless and remote. Great if you want to shut yourself away from everything.
Head to Nai Yang beach in the evening, loads of great little restaraunts and beach bars. Check out Mr Kobi's bar for the best food, and Nok the magic man for some hilariously funny badly done magic tricks. My favourite beach in Phuket. Peaceful but still with enough stuff going on to keep you entertained.
January 23, 2011
lovely hotel and service with a smile
most beautiful spot by the sea
the location is great, remote from the crowded beaches, , excellent for people who want to rest and want privecy. beautiful' peaceful beach. the staff very fiendly' the food great the room spacioous, indulging , bathroom quite unique.quiet place,there is a spa and fitting center (but we did not use it).
you need to have a car or use transportation, if you want to reach other places (like phuket city).
the staff is very friendly and kind but their english is poor so there might occur some missunderstandings.
all in all i would come back gladlly and also recommend the place to my friends.
we did a one day trip to kopipi and did not enjoy it because everywhere was very crowded.
January 03, 2011
Great location for short break
Breakfast, spacious grounds
We stayed for a couple of nights for the NY break. The hotel is 10mins from the airport. Organize transport with the hotel as it is the cheaper option. The grounds are spacious and is set in a quiet location. The breakfast is of a high standard with plenty of choice, by far the best we have experienced. The staff were all courteous and attentive. We walked down the beach to the village to eat dinner. You have to cross a river to get to the beach. Be warned walking back in the evening along the beach the tide is in so be prepared to get really wet. A better option would be to catch a taxi! A very relaxing short term break.
No 4 Seafood restaurant in the village. All really fresh produce, would definitely recommend eating there.
January 02, 2011
Lovely hotel and service with a smile
Too far from everything.Even the water disappeared during daytime. Be prepared to stay at the hotel during your wisit, it takes too long time to reach shopping and dining outside the hotel.The hotel pool was big and nice. The price niveau in the hotel restaurant high,even compared to other 5 Star hotels in Phuket.
Even though they claim they are an airport hotel, there is no complimentary airport shuttle service available.
December 20, 2010
Good quality resort
Comfortable rooms, easy access, well maintained
This is a quality place to stay, refresh, enjoy thai experience. Staff is fiendly and helpful. Food is really good but not excellent. Service is equally good.
All in all I highly recommend Adamas Resort and Spa
Feeric lights decorating the gardens create a beautiful relaxed atmosphere. Watch for the mosquitos
Simply enter your travel dates in our search box and see what extra discounts are available, in addition to our everyday lowest guaranteed prices.
| ||Get 4-7% back on every booking|
| ||Points added automatically|
| ||Save money on future bookings|
New DOUBLE and TRIPLE points promotions!
Customer Reviews - The Imperial Adamas Beach Resort, Phuket
- "Beautiful hotel with private beach" - This hotel is lovely with large open lobby area. The swimmin
- A nice hotel if you want to get away from it all - Nice hotel, and though quite a big resort never seemed overc
- A wonderful and peaceful trip! - I have read the reviews before I stay at this hotel. It's pr
- Adamas Resort & Spa,Phuket - The Hotel is quite isolated.At low tide you can walk along t
- Adamas Resort & Spa -
- Adamas Resort & Spa -
- Adamas Resort and Spa, Phuket is good for couple - We were very pleased on staying there. enjoy on the view and
- Beautiful hotel, amazing pool - i would definitely recommend this hotel in all ways, althoug
- beautiful resort with friendly staff - very quiet, but close to airport. easy walk along beach to n
- Best food - It is good to stay quietly and relax.but not perfect for enj
- Calm, quiet and amazing - It was lovely to stay there. If you are in honneymoon it is
- convenient hotel when flying out of Phuket - poor food
russian speaking menus
nice beach restaurants in
- everything was fantastic!!! very happy. - One word for our entire stay.... Fantastic!
The staff there
- Excellent Hotel. Friendly Staff. Quiet, secluded. - This hotel was amazing. The grounds were well kept and clean
- Excellent -
- Fantastic Hotel - This is a fantastic hotel and the front desk staff provides
- Fantastic R&R - Had a pool access room. First class. The glass door from the
- Fantastic stay - great value - Adamas was a fantastic stay for us, one that exceeded our ex
- great hotel value for money - fantastic hotel, staff were amazing yoyo the entertainments
- Great Hotel... (hotel of smiles) - Great room, great service and a great pool (just outside my
- Great location,nice room - Very nice view, good welcom service.nice for honeymoon coupl
- Great place for a quite holiday - enjoyed our stay lazing by the beach front and swimming in t
- Great service. Lovely view. Big resort. - It was a "honeymoon" trip for us as we celebrated our annive
- Great view and private beach - spacious room and access to the pool. great, relaxing enviro
- isolated paradise! -
- lovely hotel and good service - very good hotel, good service with a great smile. The place
- Lovely hotel and service with a smile - We went for our honeymoon and the views were amazing. The la
- Lovely hotel with a resident chef from heaven! - The hotel itself is relaxing and the rooms spacious and clea
- Lovely place with a taste of Thailand - We stayed in this hotel in the last night of out time in phu
- Lovely quiet hotel - Very nice hotel on Nai Yang beach. Clean and comfortable. Th
- Nice and lovely hotel - Lovely hotel and friendly staff, a great place if you like q
- Nice food and a quiet hotel - hotel is rather isolated but very very close to airport (10
- Nice location, friendly staffs - This hotel has a good location close to the airport away fro
- Nice place - The room is nice and balcony ,small private beach ,nice poo
- Nice private place - Good place that is far from the hustle and bustle of the mor
- Nice view, peace and suitable for relaxation - My vocation was good. The hotel is suitable for both coming
- Nicely designed hotel. - everything was fine in respect of service and value for mone
- Ok for a quiet break - Stayed here Dec 09,the room was very impressive with a great
- Phuket Hideaway - Very comfortable Rooms. Decent size rooms with large bathroo
- Pleasant Stay ! - Overall I would say that the Pro’s are far more than the con
- Relaxable resort for couples & family - will visit Resort in coming future
- Relaxing and quiet - A perfect quick escape - very close to airport and lovely su
- Top shelf - We had an obscenely large room. It was double size, about 18
- Very nice hotel + service, but a bit isolated - we, couple and 15 month old daughter, stayed here for 3 nigh
- WOW - we were very impressed! - From the moment we arrived this resort exceeded our expectat