Every time an Agoda customer checks out of a hotel we send them an email asking them to write a review of their stay. This is the only way reviews can be submitted. Every review must then be approved by our content team before being posted on the Agoda website. Therefore, unlike many other travel sites, ALL Agoda reviews are certified and genuine.
Enter your dates to check availability and book this hotel
Formerly : Arahmas Resort & Spa
Naiyang / Naithon
Number of Rooms:
Check Rates & Availability At This Hotel
We want you to pay the lowest possible rate for your room. If you have reserved a hotel room through Agoda, and then show us that you could book the same room, for the same dates, at a lower rate, that is viewable and bookable on another website, we will either match that rate or beat it. Click this link to find out more.
Recent customer reviews
February 27, 2010
A very nice and quiet resort~
- a peaceful getaway
- nice pool and view of Nai Yang beach
- spacious rooms and good service
Both me and my bf enjoyed this resort a lot as we like quiet getaways. It is very close to the airport but far from city centre(transportation cost a bit more). The rooms are very nice and spacious. Next time we'll definitely get a pool access room as it's more convenient.
February 25, 2010
-Price (booking through Agoda in advance gave an excellent rate)
- Pool (amazing)
- Breakfast (varied and fantastic)
We had an excellent time at Adamas. The resort was everything we wanted- quiet, luxurious and comfortable.
The pool in particular was excellent. There were plenty of sunbeds and it is so big that you never feel cramped or stifled.
The breakfast was excellent- a good variety of western and asian cuisine. The restaurant menus were fairly limited, and although expensive compared to the restaurants in the Nai Yang beach area (10 minutes walk down the beach) it was not prohibitvely so by western standards (under £10GBP for most main courses).
One word of advice- take a decent handheld torch. It will prove invaluable for the late-night walks back from the restaurants down the beach!
Hotel Feature Tip:
Bring a torch for those night time walks down the beach.
United States of America,
February 24, 2010
A Boutique Gem
Excellent food, hotel design and landscaping is very appealing
Needed a place to stay close to the airport (15 mins drive). This hotel is truly a unique gem located in the middle of nowhere - however, its 100 meters from the beach with a beautiful view. If you want quiet relaxation, this place fits the bill. The employees are all very attentive to your needs but lack in the area of the English language (nothing that wouldn't bring me back however). The infiniti pool is really lovely and faces the beach view as well as the cafe. The lobby is completely open air - no walls which lends to a very 'spa' atmosphere. The breakfast restaurant is quite nice. The food is so delicious - the chefs in the kitchen really cook up fantastic food - ALL of it is sooo good! Didn't use the spa but I would bet it's fantastic because everything else was!!
February 18, 2010
4 night stay
Lovely quiet resort. Excellent pools. Easy beach walk to all the local restaurants and shops.
Great resort for a relaxing holiday. Breakfast buffet was excellent. We got an very good deal on our 4 night stay through Agoda. Even though the resort was full, we hardly saw any guests and it was lovely and quiet. After staying at Karon beach, a bit of peace and quiet was just what we needed.
Walk up the beach to enjoy the many local restaurants.
Families with young children
February 17, 2010
- close to the airport
- the pool is nice and connects the entire resort
- Staff is very nice
If you are looking for a resort to relax at the pool - that's it.
The water at the beach is only about 20-30cm high and you have to walk for 10 min. (!!!) till you reach deeper water.
Food is good but expansive.
Families with young children
February 17, 2010
5 star hotel but not really
Rooms with direct pool access.Close to the airport
We've stayed at the Adamas for five nights during mid-February. We had the direct pool access rooms which were wonderful as it felt like having your own private pool.
We've liked the fact that Adamas was extremely close to the airport since we were travelling with babies.
If you are looking for some peace and quiet then Adamas is your place as it is quite remote from everything.
We didn't find the reception staff very friendly as they ignore our requests via email. Then when you arrive to the reception, they all look very busy so they don't have to help you. When they don't want to accommodate you then pretend they don't speak English which is quite rude.
However, the housekeeping and waiting staff are very nice. They made sure we had everything in order especially Yan who was always friendly to us. He even played with our baby.
I would rate the food a 2 out of 5. It's always a hit and miss. We were running out of choices by the third night. One more thing, avoid ordering any desserts. The ice cream tasted more like a lollipop as it was made of sweetener of something artificial. The tiramisu was horrible. We've learned to avoid any desserts by the third night.
Towards the end of our stay, we would get lunch on the beach area rather than staying in for a meal.
The spa had inflated prices so we ended up getting a massage by the beach. Which was good and cheap!
The beach was very shallow and not very clean water. I wouldn't recommend it for people who are there for a beach holiday. This is definitely a place where you would just stay within the resort and nothing else.
Overall, we've survived but wouldn't go back to Adamas again.
United States of America,
February 15, 2010
Adamas is worth your stay
Quiet, secluded, relaxing, privacy, a place to get a good tan + good customer service. GORGEOUS pool, private beach
I was VERY pleasantly surprised by how clean, luxurious and inviting the hotel looked, for only being about a 10-15min taxi ride from Phuket Airport. DEFINITELY a place worth staying, esp if you get rooms on discount.
- They offered a free upgrade immediately
- Customer service is wonderful
- THE ROOMS: big, clean, beds are spacious, with the pool access are AWESOME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! i loved jumping right into the pool from our back door. DOESN'T GET ANY BETTER!!!
- Pool is clean daily
- Breakfast buffet is a good mixture of Asian and Western.
Take a METERED taxi from the airport. We paid $190 Baht include $100 Airport surcharge. Hotel taxi service is more expensive, so if you want to save $, walk down the road and hire through locals.
February 13, 2010
Our stay at Adamas resort was the second part of our trip - so comparing it to three other resorts this one was the worst by far. It looks great however the service and facilities were a little stale. The pool access from the rooms is not that inviting - the highlight is walking along the beach into nai yang which is beautiful.
Mamma mia's restaurant and Kobi's Bar
February 11, 2010
Hotel stay at Adamas
Great scenerio; lovely food at the restaurant
February 10, 2010
Fantastic stay - great value
Great facilities, Big Pool, Free Games Room, Nice Accommodation, Great Food, Very Clean
Adamas was a fantastic stay for us, one that exceeded our expectations. The facilities were very nice, very clean and easy to use. The service at reception, the restaurants and the pool were excellent, towels are provided at the pool which makes it easy. The pool is also very big. Very relaxed atmosphere with live music. Nai Yang Beach is very nice if you walk a little way up - quite quiet, very relaxing.
The food served at Adamas is very nice but also very expensive (comparatively). If you want to pay less than half price, just walk 10 minutes up the beach and eat at one of many restaurants that are literally on the beach - a great experience.
Simply enter your travel dates in our search box and see what extra discounts are available, in addition to our everyday lowest guaranteed prices.
| ||Get 4-7% back on every booking|
| ||Points added automatically|
| ||Save money on future bookings|
New DOUBLE and TRIPLE points promotions!
Customer Reviews - The Imperial Adamas Beach Resort, Phuket
- A Place of Luxury and Relaxation - The Admas Hotel had everything we wanted in a getaway retrea
- A very nice and quiet resort~ - Both me and my bf enjoyed this resort a lot as we like quiet
- Adamas Resort & Spa, Phuket, Thailand - Despite booking six months early via Agoda our room had been
- Adamas Resort & Spa -
- Beautiful resort with friendly and helpful staff. - when my daughter became very ill with sun poisoning, the sta
- Beautiful secluded property - Everyone was very helpful, even as we arrived at 1:00 a.m.
- close to airport with amazing pool - we only stayed here one night (group of 7 young adults) as o
- Don't waste your time or money - I was really looking forward to a nights stay in this 'luxur
- Excellent choice - quality and value - Adamas Resort is gorgeous - lovely grounds and big BIG swimm
- Excellent -
- Great holiday - The hotel is high class and really nice place to stay, but I
- great hotel. i liked. - i request some adaptor to connect my computer, hotel no prov
- Great Location for a very relax place - the place is very close to the airport so it's very convenie
- Great place somewhat isolated. - We had a very relaxing stay. Staff was extremely nice and he
- Great pool access and beautiful location - Stayed 2 nights, we could make ourselves really relaxed. Roo
- Great service and pool access was really nice - This hotel is perfect for couples with small children. It's
- Great staff, Large Resort and Queit - Unfortunately the beach was not the best. At all times the t
- Impressive, beautiful hotel, great breakfast - From walking into the main reception area, this hotel is imp
- Loved the hotel, loved the staff - We booked the first night at Andaman Legacy with a group of
- miles form anywere not that nice for the money - miles from anywere very small room had small baby they put m
- nice hotel, but far from anything! - very quiet. more suited to older couples. drinks and dinner
- Nice pool access room - After travelling 19 hours we chose this resort as it is clos
- Our peaceful holiday - We were pleasantly suprised when we were upgraded to our own
- Overall good - A huge swimming pool and you can access to pool in your room
- Perfect Get Away! - the resort is in a very remote location not so far from the
- Pleasant, peaceful, nice atmosphere.. -
- Plesant stay - we stayed for four days. As soon as we got there we got upg
- Poor hotel in a poor location - this was a poor hotel. the immediate beachfront was just san
- Pretty Resort - Reasonable Price - My husband and I stay in this resort for 3 nights. We booke
- Quiet hotel, for couple or family - quiet hotel, 45 minutes from patong beach, low season and on
- Quiet, peaceful hotel, wonderful friendly staff - My boyfriend was injured during a boat island tour, so we we
- Really nice hotel - the hotel was very nice. it was the last hotel of our trip a
- Relaxing heaven - The resort has very good interior design. Good sea view and
- Super Duper isolated - Rooms - A lot of mosquitoes and the room amenities were not
- This was a fantastic stay . - We had great stay as were upgraded to Pool villa with own po
- Tranquil surrounding with large room - annual retreat to this resort has become habitual. it is a n
- Very nice - Our room was awesome, food sucked, and was way over priced b
- Very nice - Very good hotel. Good service. Beautiful beach. The staff we
- Very quiet, but got an upgrade! - A rather bizarre experience really not that it was at all ba
- Very Romantic Setting - The resort was perfect if your looking to be far away from e
- wanderful seaview, very quiet - It's super nice a hotel and we went during the low season so
- We basically had the place to ourselves! - We were coming back from Krabi late afternoon and had to fin
- Well made hotel with well trained staffs. - first i got there in lobby, i was very welcomed by staffs wh
- Wonderful Hotel - Beautiful big rooms that are decorated nicely. Large clean b