Every time an Agoda customer checks out of a hotel we send them an email asking them to write a review of their stay. This is the only way reviews can be submitted. Every review must then be approved by our content team before being posted on the Agoda website. Therefore, unlike many other travel sites, ALL Agoda reviews are certified and genuine.
Enter your dates to check availability and book this hotel
Formerly : Arahmas Resort & Spa
Naiyang / Naithon
Number of Rooms:
Check Rates & Availability At This Hotel
We want you to pay the lowest possible rate for your room. If you have reserved a hotel room through Agoda, and then show us that you could book the same room, for the same dates, at a lower rate, that is viewable and bookable on another website, we will either match that rate or beat it. Click this link to find out more.
Recent customer reviews
November 13, 2012
Lovely and friendly staffs
The rooms were nice and the staffs service were five stars
I stayed for 5 nights. First, I wanted to say the servicing staffs were very friendly, pretty and helpful.
However, the location of the hotel is far from Phuket town and Patong. During our stay, we spend quite a lot of money on taxi and time to travel for day activities. Althought, the resort provide a bus service to Patong, the timing was too short for us to stay and play. The bus leaving at 11am and return at 3.45pm was too short.
To get out of hotel to anywhere easily cost 400-700. Even to the nearest 7-11.
The morning buffet was repeatedly quite similar everyday. There should be more different choices daily.
Someone commented the beach at the hotel. Yes, it is almost unswim-able, unlike Patong beach. But it is a very quite beach and during low tide, you can walk quite far out.
The SPA in the hotel close pretty early. I think is 7pm. It is good if it can be extended to late night for guest who want a good rub after a long day event out.
Apart from all these , what you see on the photo gallery is what you get.
Hotel Feature Tip:
Only if you want quiet and private place to spend on the trip. To Phuket town is almost 45min, Patong beach is 1hr. A lot of time spent in the taxi.
November 13, 2012
Peacefull hotel with very nice sea view
Relaxing and quite hotel, very good services
We was supposed to stay for one night and we have enjoyed so much that we have extend our stay for an extra two nights,
Good service, clean room, very helpfull staff, nice breakfast, nice massage.
Hotel Feature Tip:
Better to reserved a luxury room with pool access
November 12, 2012
Lovely quiet hotel
Swimming pool around the rooms
Very nice hotel on Nai Yang beach. Clean and comfortable. The place is quiet and far from the busy places on Phuket, we saw only a couple of persons on the beach (compared to the over crowded Pa Tong beach). The hotel offers 2 (expensive) restaurants but a 10 minutes walk on the beach (or 5 min taxi ride) bring us to all the very good (and cheap) restaurant around Mai Yang beach.
The rooms on ground floor have a direct access to the swimming pool.
November 07, 2012
We had been staying in Phuket for almost a month before traveling to Railay. On our return to Phuket we needed somewhere to stay, as we had neglected to book for the 2 days of our holiday between Railay and Bangkok. So I jumped on Agoda, (an addiction of mine), and searched for somewhere. I had come across the Imperial Adamas several times when originally looking at our holiday, though for some reason didn't book it. It may have been the pointed backdrop on the wall behind the bed that hadn't appealed to me. Whatever the reason, more fool me! From the moment we pulled up we new we had made a fantastic choice. The hotel was amazing. The service was second to none. As it was late when we arrived, we decided to try the buffet. Upon learning that my wife is vegetarian, we received a visit from the exec chef, Andy, who asked a few questions before returning to the kitchen to have his staff produce some of the best ala carte vegetarian meals we had ever eaten. I have to say, being an ex chef myself, the buffet provided was the best quality ala carte style I have seen. For me to be impressed takes a bit, let me tell you. We woke the next morning; opened the curtains to see the paradise known as The Imperial Adamas . Will we be back? The staff and service was second to none; the location and resort was just what the doctor ordered.If its peace and tranquility your looking for,this is the place for you. We Will Definitely Be Back. Thank you so much for a most memorable time..
We hired a car from stuart at Thai car rental a top of the range four wheel drive Toyoto fortuner for 1900 thb a day which works out cheaper than taxis and gave us the freedom to go wherever we wanted
United States of America,
November 07, 2012
Great staff, Large Resort and Queit
Clean rooms, spacious, great bathcroom layout with large tub and a separate shower. The stafff was wonderful and accomdating picking us up from our room on the golf cart any time we needed to get back to the main lobby. The pool is large and has a great view.
Unfortunately the beach was not the best. At all times the tide was low and the water was about 200 yards from the resort. No waves or anything. Just a sandbar that you can sit in. The breakfast was a little expensive as well. About ($20 U.S.) if you don't get it included in your booking. Also, there's nothing near the hotel so you'll need a car or taxi to get around or down to the next beach.
If you like staying in one place with everything included this is the place for you. If you like to sight see and experience the surrounding area this isn't it.
Hotel Feature Tip:
The massage was very nice and the staff is great.
October 30, 2012
Magnificent hotel that feels really regal
Deckchairs on balconies that lead into the pool
We loved this place as soon as we arrived. Sweeping views with with a sense of grandeur. Rooms are clean and have a great private entrance to the pool. Lovely gardens. Friendly staff. Hotel is very close to the airport.
Hotel Feature Tip:
The hotel spa is a must. IT is very affordable and the best massage i've had in Thailand.
October 29, 2012
Wonderful hotel in a very private location
Private beach, nice swimming pool
Loved the room I stayed in. Direct pool access and huge with a seperate sitting area.
The pool was lovely and the beach was nice, clean and private. Great for a stroll with your partner.
United States of America,
October 28, 2012
Pleasant, but expensive resort
Facilities and layout very beautiful
The Imperial Adamas resort itself is a decent place to stay if you're looking for a high-end place. It seems particularly suited for families with kids. The rooms are nice, but nothing spectacular for the price range this hotel is in. The main disappointment was the beach itself, which is on a very shallow bay. This means that during high tide the water is knee-high, and during low-tide the water recedes VERY far away from the resort itself.
Check out the small village near the resort by walking along the beach - you'll have to wade through some of the streams which outlet into the bay, but the village is a nice change of pace (and a whole different price range) from the resort itself
Families with older children
October 26, 2012
free shuttle to town and padong, nice view, big room
this is the second time i stay with this hotel. nice place for family to relax and enjoy peaceful sea and beach. free shuttle is convenient for access to town and padong.
book in advance to get lower cost
October 24, 2012
Nice beachside Restaurant
my husband and i stayed in the luxury room for 2 nights.the accomodation is not so great,for the price charged pretty expensive.there were alot of big red ants coming from the balcony at night and i even got bitten.although we did not eat in the room.nice pool and beach though.personally will not go here again.the staff were not so service minded also.
Simply enter your travel dates in our search box and see what extra discounts are available, in addition to our everyday lowest guaranteed prices.
| ||Get 4-7% back on every booking|
| ||Points added automatically|
| ||Save money on future bookings|
New DOUBLE and TRIPLE points promotions!
Customer Reviews - The Imperial Adamas Beach Resort, Phuket
- A great relaxing beach holiday -
- Adamas Honeymoon - We were delighted to be able to stay at the Adamas after an
- Adamas Resort & Spa -
- adamas resort nai yang - Our stay at Adamas resort was the second part of our trip -
- Adamas - Great service! Took some time to get a room with working a/
- Agoda- mixed - When we arrived at Adamas, it was nice, we got welcome brace
- Amazing hotel a must stay - This hotel is beautiful from the service to the rooms, am en
- Beach Front Pool Villa Units a great place to stay - Had a great time, appreciated getting 2 x 2 nights for the B
- Beautiful Resort on a quiet beach - This resort is a 5-star. The accommodations offer every com
- beautiful resort with excellent breakfast - we had a great stay in the resort although we felt almost a
- Beautifull design - You drive a small street for a couple of kilometers into the
- Best hotel we've stayed in Thailand! A must go! - this was the best hotel that we stayed in thailand. the loca
- Best start to a honeymoon, ever! - This resort is absolutely tops! Originally picked because of
- brilliant hotel, great service and location - What can I say, we absolutely love this place, it is out of
- Delux Hotel with luxurious space - We booked a Luxury Pool Access room, and were upgraded to a
- Excellent hotel at great rates - It was a lovely stay as most of the things are very interest
- Excellent Hotel in quiet location. - This was low season and consequently very few guests at this
- Fantastic on Adamas - When we arrival Adamas is mid-light, we plan resort pick up,
- Far from the maddening Crowds - Arranged an airport transfer to avoid the hassle of haggling
- good hotel with service but very expensive fees - Our stay was good....but $7 for a can of beer is way too exp
- Good hotel - everything was perfect, good staff. the only cons is that th
- good - We stay in hotel 12 nights . great room - clean , comfortabl
- Goodlooking hotel, lovely gardens and pool - Great hotel, staff very friendly and able to upgrade us to t
- Great hotel with excellent staff - the staff was very friendly from the minute we arrived. we
- great hotel -
- Great location for relax - The resort is located among Nayang beach and forest.
- Great place to get away - We wanted a resort style break away from the noise of Patong
- Great resort for getting away from it all - The rooms are spacious, the staff friendly, the food nice an
- Great room, bad location - If your looking for a quiet place, Adamas is the perfect pla
- Honeymoon at Adamas - This hotel is very nice for those looking for a nice and qui
- Lovely and friendly staffs - I stayed for 5 nights. First, I wanted to say the servicing
- Lovely hotel and service with a smile - Too far from everything.Even the water disappeared during da
- lovely Hotel - we enjoy to stay in this Hotel, because friendly staff, nice
- nice hotel room but location is far - it's during monsoon, so the pool n beach r bit dirty, fitnes
- Nice Hotel with friendly staff - we stayed at the imperial after 2 weeks of backpacking and i
- One of the best hotels I've ever stayed at. - This hotel would have to be the best hotel I have stayed at
- Our stay at Adamas Resort & Spa - Phuket - Enjoyed our 4 night stay at the Adamas, it's located on a qu
- overpriced, far from everything - The rooms are nice but need renovation. The bathtub was not
- Perfect - We had pool access room which was perfect and very recommend
- Pool access means you have a canal out front - i booked a pool access room. this means there is a narrow,
- quite, terrific hotel - near airport(8km),far from patong and phuket town,but very q
- Relaxing Location. - The rooms and resort were clean but this is Thailand and thi
- SECLUDED.... - U'll enjoy the moment when u're at the hotel with very nice
- Warm and Sweet. - There's no doubt that my family spend lovely time in beach f
- wonderful hotel - hotel's view like a pic , hotel staff r so nice n helpful co