Every time an Agoda customer checks out of a hotel we send them an email asking them to write a review of their stay. This is the only way reviews can be submitted. Every review must then be approved by our content team before being posted on the Agoda website. Therefore, unlike many other travel sites, ALL Agoda reviews are certified and genuine.
Enter your dates to check availability and book this hotel
Check Rates & Availability At This Hotel
We want you to pay the lowest possible rate for your room. If you have reserved a hotel room through Agoda, and then show us that you could book the same room, for the same dates, at a lower rate, that is viewable and bookable on another website, we will either match that rate or beat it. Click this link to find out more.
Recent customer reviews
|Filter by Traveler Type
All reviews (1550)
November 25, 2012
Very good hotel with the best staff there is
the rooms the staff and the swimming pool
very good experience with the comfortable hotel
November 25, 2012
Nice hotel with a great location.
Great location, clean rooms
This was my second stay with the Kee Resort and i must say it is a great hotel with friendly staff & services.We got a free upgrade of room upon checking in. Great location with quick access to the beach & shopping area and also steps away from the party district of bangla.
November 24, 2012
Lovely hotel Fantastic location
Location, clean, modern, friendly
Loved this hotel! The location is perfect for the shopper and party go-er! Beach is only 3 minutes away ! Hotel staff very honest and friendly ! I left a bag of money in the safety deposit box and only realised an hour after check out - the hotel kept my goods and handed it back when I returned! Definitely coming back to this place! Be sure to try the pool bar as well! Hotel also upgraded our stay :) thanks KEE resort!!
Bangla road for clubs!
United States of America,
November 24, 2012
this is a great hotel for couples or friends that are looking to be in the center of phuket's nightlift. right in the middle of all the action close walk to the nightlife and bars. great pool and breakfast etc. the only complaint i would have is it could be a little loud until about 12am with other partiers or music from the surrounding bars/clubs. so if you are looking for a more secluted resort style hotel maybe i would go with something different but for a party scene or if you want to be in the action and not worry about taxi's or traffic then this is your spot.
November 24, 2012
Beautiful Room and quiet at night!..
Fantastic room, very clean, good air con, huge bath!.. Good location, away from d loud night life yet only a 5 min walk away from it.. Very close to the beach!.. Food in the restaurant was beautiful, top quality and reasonable price.. Over all a very relaxing stay.
The only bad review I can give is that staff at the checkout desk had poor English and quiet irritating to communicate with at times!..
Eat in the ground floor restaurant as fantastic choice, rooftop restaurant, limited menu and pricey!..
November 24, 2012
Lovely Modern Hotel with a great location
The best part of my Phuket stay was our stay at the Kee Resort. The staff are amazing friendly and helpful, the location only a 2 minute walk from all the nightlife and restaurants and shopping, the pool was amazing and the pool bar was just fantastic. A very modern resort. We got a free upgrade with a balcony and the room was spotless. So clean and had all the facilities needed. The honesty of staff was unbelievable. I left a bag of goods upon check out and was returned all my items. Highly recommended. I personally will be coming back when i return to Phuket.
Bangla Road for all your nightlife needs
November 24, 2012
Like our room with pool access
We got here a bit late and spent not much time here but I like this hotel anyway, friendly staffs, Clean room
Close to bangla rd. just one minute from the lobby
November 23, 2012
Rooms are great but beware of the noise outside
Great location, pool nice, rooms big, clean and modern
The hotel backs onto the busiest and noisiest part of Patong. The rooms are well-insulated so inside is fine. But it gets very loud late at night once you step out of your room.
For the price, it's great. I would have no problems staying at this place again for the price.
November 23, 2012
Modern hotel in the centre of the action
We were upgraded on arrival to a City view room which had a bath tub which was nice, however unfortunately the room stunk of cigarettes which no amount of air freshener or incense was able to get rid of. The hotel is aimed at young travellers looking to Party as it's located right next to Bangla Road, so it can be quite noisy at night time. The breakfast buffet is great with lots of options and is served until 10.30am so you can sleep in which is nice. The hotel restaurant is extremely expensive so we didn't eat there at all. The staff weren't particularly helpful but they weren't rude either. The wifi in our room didn't work unless you were standing in the doorway which was really annoying but they got a technician to have a look at it and it was working slightly better by the next day. We got a great deal on agoda so was worth the money, however If I had paid the full rate I would have been disappointed.
Head to Wai for meals, it's about 500m to the north of Bangla rd right on the beach. Fantastic value for money, great service and amazing food. Wish we had found it earlier! Just look for the pink plastic chairs as their sign is a little faded.
United States of America,
November 23, 2012
Great location, Party atmosphere, Good amenities
Location, Party atmosphere, Bars, Bar staff
We really enjoyed the happy hour at the pool bar and at the rooftop bar and met lots of nice Aussie tourist acquaintances this way. The service was good and the drinks were tasty and a bit stronger than average for Thailand (what is it with stingy Thailand bar tenders? - we presumed the booze is relatively expensive there because it's all imported...). The design of the hotel is beautiful and the location really is great for the party types - a block from the beach, a block from Bangla road, and a few blocks from the Paradise complex gay venues. We had good luck with their travel advisor and concierge as well.
We were immediately put off by this hotel by the front desk staff who were disorganized (found us later to get passport scans), had trouble communicating, and had somehow run out of room cards to allow for each person in a room to have a card. They also struggled to add a day to our stay, even though I was able to book it right there on Agoda, and they eventually added that day booked on Agoda (minor inconvenience).
The hotel has a really nice modern design and the rooms themselves are nicely designed. Some rooms are fresh and new and work properly (our friends in 1107) - ours (4306) had some quirks and age-related issues. The beds are stiff with no bounce, but I found them reasonably comfortable. The room staff forgot things when cleaning the room (like no towels) a couple of times, but were super quick to respond to requests to remedy the error.
Breakfast is HARD to find in Phuket, so it's nice that the Kee has buffet breakfast. It has lots of variety and something for everyone, so long as they like it somewhat bland and room temperature. It's 30 baht if it's not included with your room rate.
We loved the Thai food and service at the Sea Hag restaurant (go to the beach, turn left after 7 or 8 blocks down the street between Subway and Burger King) and it's about a half a block up the street.
Simply enter your travel dates in our search box and see what extra discounts are available, in addition to our everyday lowest guaranteed prices.
| ||Get 4-7% back on every booking|
| ||Points added automatically|
| ||Save money on future bookings|
New DOUBLE and TRIPLE points promotions!
Customer Reviews - The Kee Resort & Spa, Phuket
- 1st class - 1000 baht fee for visitors though!!!!! - Took ages to check in. Staff at the reception couldn't find
- A modren cetrally located hotel. - This is a new and modern family owned hotel. "Kee" was the n
- accomodation was perfect and clean - hotel in good location, easy to browse around, very helpful
- Avesome hotel and location - great hotell, close to everything. nice rooms,skybar,swimmin
- Awesome Hotel, Awesome location - Beautiful hotel
- Awesome Location - i would stay again! for the action and nightlife. location w
- Beautiful Hotel in great location! - Great new hotel in an excellent location just behind Bangla
- Beautiful place - The hotel was spacious, staff were friendly. However, the pr
- Beautiful rooms - I booked one night at the Kee Resort, but ended up staying t
- Best hotel and service in patong - As a regular traveller to patong this is by far the best hot
- Best hotel in patong by far. - arriving at the kee resort was amazed at the atmosphere,
- best location - Had an enjoyable stay at the Kee. If you like to be where th
- car park not good - Nice hotel but the car park is not good. The hotel not have
- Clean modern hotel and friendly staff - We had pool access rooms straight across from the bar which
- comfort lovely hotel - good location,best environment.i'm loving it....good memory
- Do not think twice hotel! - I've been to phuket a few times but nothing beats this aweso
- Excellent location, excellent rooms - i have booked two deluxe plaza rooms, and they have offered
- Excellent location - We had awesome stay here. The hotel lobby mesmerize me. The
- Expecting a Little Bit More - The Kee had only been open a few months and was pleasant. I
- Fanatastic location, beautiful rooms. - Service was outstanding. Very friendly staff, always smiling
- Fantastic hotel with amazing location. - had a fantastic time the location was amazing and the pool a
- Fantastic hotel, great location, but pricy - i was very happy with the hotel ammenities, except for one d
- Fantastic location for the fun lover tourist - for a couple, a solo traveller or a group, this is a great p
- Fantastic. just oved it!! - Great hotel, really close to all the action that Patong has
- Good central location and staff very helpful - Generally a very relaxing and happy stay at this hotel. Some
- Good design, bars, location, atmosphere - The good: We really enjoyed the happy hour at the pool bar a
- good hotel but they charge you 1000 baht 4 guest - Very nice hotel and the location is in the middle of everthi
- good hotel with friendly staff - basically nothing negative about the hotel. however housekee
- Good hotel. Location a bonus. - Good hotel, friendly check in staff. Room was large but a bi
- good location !! - good location, near city, near bars, nightlife first-class ~
- good location hotel - The Kee resort & Spa is a nice hotel which you want a wonder
- good location, service is ok. - not a bad hotel, location is good. parking is not convenie
- good location - Pro : Good location, near to restaurant and beach, big room
- Great Hotel but poor view - Was upgraded to Deluxe City View room upon arrival. But not
- Great Hotel with a Great Location - very nice "newer" hotel. the comfort of the hotel definitel
- Great Hotel, Great Location, Staff very helpfull. - This will be a hotel that I will always come back to.
- great hotel, great service - we stayed for 5 days and loved everything about the hotel.
- Great Hotel - Great hotel with good service....
Good service manager...
- Great hotel - me and my friends had a great time staying at the Kee Resort
- Great Hotel - My family and I had a great time staying at the Kee Resort.
- Great location and luxury room - great breakfast and excellent room. i would stay here again
- Great location and nice hotel - Clean and modern hotel....Nice pool and sky bar...Staffs are
- Great location avearge services - the hotel had a nice location the stay was satisfying the fo
- Great Location if you don't mind the loud music - After reading the positive reviews here, we decided on the D
- Great location! - It was a great 4 nights stay with The Kee Resort. The hotel
- Great location, fantastic service, big room - Well
First of all, my impression went up even before I reac
- Great location, great hotel, - I really enjoyed my stay at The Kee Resort, it was very rela
- Great Location, Great place to stay - we stayed earlier in phuket. but this time it was way too d
- Great location,good service and good room. - calm place. i love this hotel
you can walk around there
- great location - close to the main beach,great shopping and food.
- Great location - Easy access to bars, shops and beach, all walking distance.
- great location - I stay here for 2 days.Room is spacious n clean.Receptionist
- Great location - The location is great for young travelers. The food is very
- Great locations - i find this hotel good enough for my 4d3n stay. never though
- great loction - we stayed at the hotel for a week.. its right in the action
- Great modern hotel and superior front desk staff - Felt like 5star from check in to departure great swim up poo
- Great new hotel right amongst the action of Patong - Nice rooms, clean and comfortable (if you like harder beds),
- Great service with nice rooms and good location - I had a great stay at the Kee Resort, I was greeted with smi
- great - loved it close to everything,stay there for sure again
- hi tech and modern - my parents and my partner and i enjoyed our stay making good
- It was a comfortable stay as the room was clean - No major issue but the only encounter we had was that both t
- Lovely hotel and service with a smile - i stayed this hotel for 5 night. overall is an excellent hot
- Lovely hotel rooms with direct pool access - The hotel is located right adjacent to Bangla Road (famous P
- Lovely hotel - Stay was excellent, staff greet us with a smile, they were v
- Manager was rude and not helpful - They allocated all 3 rooms in the ground floor with no view
- Modern New Hotel - New hotel with great rooms,location is easy excess. Pool are
- Modern, stylish and great location...but the staff - I booked a Delux Plaza room and was given 4th floor...lookin
- New and high tech hotel - Nice new hotel with friendly stuff. Especially appreciate th
- New hotel next to Bangla Street - Only stayed for one night and did not have time to use any o
- New, Clean and big hotel - The hotel is very big and new, restaurant inside hotel is go
- New, modern, efficient, clean and comfortable - Stayed for two nights. A perfect hotel, spacy and clean. I a
- Newest hotel, great location - Newest hotel, great location, good design, big room. I'm so
- Nice hotel with a great location. - This was my second stay with the Kee Resort and i must say i
- Nice hotel with excellent location and friendly st - I stayed at the Kee resort and spa with my husband for 3 day
- nice hotel - Location of the hotel is excellent Close to the sea and vita
- nice hotell near bangla, fresch - near bangla perfect partyplace but hotell was still in a qui
- Nice new hotel with all the bling - Very nice Hotel in a very central location, the wi-fi servic
- nice staff with overvalued drinks massage and food - decent gym with weights, pool bar lots of friendly people to
- Nice. Good Value - I enjoyed my stay. My only problem was with the staff who w
- Not a 5 star hotel - on arrival we had to upgrade due to my partners injured foot
- On booking in very hepfull and friendly - Bathroom taken up by a large bath which is not necessary, no
- Outstanding Hotel - New - Clean - Friendly - great location - great service with a smile - beautiful pool
- Perfect Location -
- Polite staff...cheerful - The jacuzzi is awesome..if u have friends staying in the sam
- Service could be improved - when we arrived at 8pm, there is no one to help us with our
- Stylish cool hotel + club - There is nothing bad I can say about Kee. It's awesome. It's
- Terrific new property, a+ service - i saw this property while walking around and staying at a lo
- terrific - This is our 2nd stay and can only say that it gets better ea
- The best location. Verry nice rooms - Verry nice modern bedrooms
- Top Hotel, Right in the heart of Bangla Rd action - Good sized, clean and modern rooms and facilities.Some rooms
- Trendy hotel with good location - The hotel is in a good lcoation - close to shops/beaches/bar
- Very good location and modern hotel - the counter provided very nice service and even printing. th
- Very good overall - just one issue : wifi not working well in rooms
- very nice high end hotel - we stayed at this hotel because our other hotel was overbook
- very nice rooms - the hotel it self is very nice and in a great location if yo
- Very nice, but to call it "fantastic" is a stretch - our room was located in the three story building just behind
- Will return - The hotel is new. Excellent quality. Central location. Good
- wonderful hotel~~~ - we had a wonderful holidays in the kee for 5 days. and we mu
- wonderful place - it is a very nice place. The guys are helpful and the facili
- You cannot find a better location - If your going to stay in Patong there is not a more centrall