Every time an Agoda customer checks out of a hotel we send them an email asking them to write a review of their stay. This is the only way reviews can be submitted. Every review must then be approved by our content team before being posted on the Agoda website. Therefore, unlike many other travel sites, ALL Agoda reviews are certified and genuine.
Enter your dates to check availability and book this hotel
Check Rates & Availability At This Hotel
We want you to pay the lowest possible rate for your room. If you have reserved a hotel room through Agoda, and then show us that you could book the same room, for the same dates, at a lower rate, that is viewable and bookable on another website, we will either match that rate or beat it. Click this link to find out more.
Recent customer reviews
|Filter by Traveler Type
All reviews (1550)
June 30, 2012
Good central location and staff very helpful
Great swimming pool in hotel and good staff. Good central location.
Generally a very relaxing and happy stay at this hotel. Sometimes difficult to sleep as room faced Bangla Road with late nightlife.
Hotel Feature Tip:
Rooms around swimming pool looked really good.
June 29, 2012
Nice hotel - expect a younger crowd
Pool bar!!!! Great for nightlife
We stayed here after a week at another hotel; it was at first a bit of a let down as it wasn't as private as the first hotel, however if you are in Phuket for the nightlife and don't mind a bit of noise, this is fine!
Consider that there is a pool bar also - which can get quite energetic during the day (only open 9am-6pm also). Roof top bar is nice with live music each night - lovely sunset views with dinner available.
The bed we had was probably the hardest I have ever slept in...
In all, a great hotel!
Perfect hotel to wander back to (literally meters from the first bar).
Families with young children
June 27, 2012
Have to walk by busy night life to reach hotel
We were upgraded from our booked room. The room was spacious and nice. The bed was huge. The bathrooom was nice with shower room and a big bath tub. It had a balcony but unfortunately over looking an ugly indutrial building. Bed sheet had some holes, pillow cases were dirty but they changed them immediately after we asked. Location was good as it was very close to Bangla road and Jungceylon mall. Not right on the beach, but a few minutes walk down a small road. The drawback was we had to walk by a small road called the side walk to go to Bangla road. It was full of bars/night clubs on both sides and it could be quite scary to walk by after 9pm. Very agressive sales try to attract customers to their bars. Not very suitable for young children. Staffs were friendly and helpful. Shops in the hotel complex were quite good and reasonably priced. Some were even cheaper than the handicraft market in Jungceylon basement.
we took a day trip by speed boat to phi phi island, maya bay, and khai island, which was really good. beautiful beaches. we enjoyed feeding fish off the beach at khai. we didn't really enjoy the snorkeling as much. many fish but limited variety. we were disappointed with phuket fantasea. we found it boring, not impresive. not worth the money. transports in patong were expensive. taxi asked for 600 baht for 20 minutes ride to town. many shop assistants in patong were aggresive and rude.
June 27, 2012
Nice hotel with bad services
Good location & good environment
everything is good, only the services over there was quite bad, especially the front officer ( services slow and without good manners ). they free upgrade the room for us, i love it so much. they just need to improve their services.
Good location, beside pub street,sightseeing and shopping.
June 22, 2012
fantastic location but noisy at night time
the hotel's located near bangla road which was great. but quite noisy at night time as clubs and bars open till very late at bangla road. I stayed at delux pool view room. the room was not that big as i expected. most of the rooms are adjoing to the next room so walls are pretty thin. In-roon wifi was good (free of charge). staff at the lobby and pool bar were very kind. I'd recommend this hotel to young travels.
United States of America,
June 20, 2012
In the heart of Patong. Young crowd.
Modern, young crowd. Open pool/bar is fantastic place to hang out
This is a nicer hotel for the young crowd. The pool and in-pool bar is the focus of the hotel. Makes a good place for friend to hang out and relax. Open air plan is modern and inviting. Mostly couples and some families.
The breakfast restaurant is also in the open area next to the pool - options were good.
Hotel Feature Tip:
Try to stay in the main pool area (pool access or pool view). The Deluxe Plaza rooms are in a separate wing away from the main hotel. While the rooms are clean, the rooms need refreshing and look into the back of buildings. The wifi access is terrible.
June 19, 2012
lovely brand new hotel
location and great service and massive pool with a bar
overall a wonderful experience. fantastic location- in the middle of everything and close to the beach. great service and lovely staff. massive pool with a pool bar with happy hour.
only thing lacking was the buffet breakfast which lacked variety.
Hotel Feature Tip:
go to basement bar- cheap cocktails and it has pool table and other games to play with. lots of fun!
Families with young children
June 19, 2012
lovely hotel and service with smile
I realy enjoy my stay in the hotel it was the best stay in thailned
June 18, 2012
Good hotel with beautiful rooms
Service need to be improved
One of the best thing is they upgraded our room to a beautiful jacuzzi room. The swimming pool is modern and large enough for swimming activities. Rooms are big and new. However room services are slow to response to requests made. Convenient as main happening areas are within walking distance. A little pricy but it made your stay worth the money.
Families with young children
June 16, 2012
Great Location but unhelpful staff
The Hotel is ideally located near the bangla road where all the clubs and night life is in Phukhet. However the entire front desk staff is very rude and unaccomodating. Even for small things like extra Towels you need to haggle with them. I was asked to to pay 2500Bhat for warming milk in the tea /coffee maker. Only when I raised my voice that they agreed not to levy any charge. Hotel is a rip off for the Tours and Transportation bookings. Their price is 3 times prevailing market rates.
Instead of complete PhiPhi tour one should take the ferry to Maya beach and relax there. There is no sanity left with the number of boats and tourists that visit the PhiPhi islands each day.
Simply enter your travel dates in our search box and see what extra discounts are available, in addition to our everyday lowest guaranteed prices.
| ||Get 4-7% back on every booking|
| ||Points added automatically|
| ||Save money on future bookings|
New DOUBLE and TRIPLE points promotions!
Customer Reviews - The Kee Resort & Spa, Phuket
- 1st class - 1000 baht fee for visitors though!!!!! - Took ages to check in. Staff at the reception couldn't find
- A modren cetrally located hotel. - This is a new and modern family owned hotel. "Kee" was the n
- accomodation was perfect and clean - hotel in good location, easy to browse around, very helpful
- Amazing hotel - it was a wonderful stay, wonderful hotel, great location, ne
- Avesome hotel and location - great hotell, close to everything. nice rooms,skybar,swimmin
- Awesome Hotel, Awesome location - Beautiful hotel
- Awesome Location - i would stay again! for the action and nightlife. location w
- Beautiful Hotel in great location! - Great new hotel in an excellent location just behind Bangla
- Beautiful place - The hotel was spacious, staff were friendly. However, the pr
- Beautiful rooms - I booked one night at the Kee Resort, but ended up staying t
- Best hotel in patong by far. - arriving at the kee resort was amazed at the atmosphere,
- car park not good - Nice hotel but the car park is not good. The hotel not have
- Clean modern hotel and friendly staff - We had pool access rooms straight across from the bar which
- comfort lovely hotel - good location,best environment.i'm loving it....good memory
- Do not think twice hotel! - I've been to phuket a few times but nothing beats this aweso
- Excellent location, excellent rooms - i have booked two deluxe plaza rooms, and they have offered
- Excellent location - We had awesome stay here. The hotel lobby mesmerize me. The
- Expecting a Little Bit More - The Kee had only been open a few months and was pleasant. I
- Fanatastic location, beautiful rooms. - Service was outstanding. Very friendly staff, always smiling
- Fantastic hotel with amazing location. - had a fantastic time the location was amazing and the pool a
- Fantastic hotel, great location, but pricy - i was very happy with the hotel ammenities, except for one d
- Fantastic location for the fun lover tourist - for a couple, a solo traveller or a group, this is a great p
- Fantastic. just oved it!! - Great hotel, really close to all the action that Patong has
- Good central location and staff very helpful - Generally a very relaxing and happy stay at this hotel. Some
- Good design, bars, location, atmosphere - The good: We really enjoyed the happy hour at the pool bar a
- good hotel but they charge you 1000 baht 4 guest - Very nice hotel and the location is in the middle of everthi
- good hotel with friendly staff - basically nothing negative about the hotel. however housekee
- Good hotel. Location a bonus. - Good hotel, friendly check in staff. Room was large but a bi
- good location !! - good location, near city, near bars, nightlife first-class ~
- good location hotel - The Kee resort & Spa is a nice hotel which you want a wonder
- good location, service is ok. - not a bad hotel, location is good. parking is not convenie
- good location - Pro : Good location, near to restaurant and beach, big room
- Good stay, top location but not 5 star cleanliness - Excellent Location, staff very welcoming, food onsite very g
- Great Hotel with a Great Location - very nice "newer" hotel. the comfort of the hotel definitel
- Great Hotel, Great Location, Staff very helpfull. - This will be a hotel that I will always come back to.
- great hotel, great service - we stayed for 5 days and loved everything about the hotel.
- Great hotel - me and my friends had a great time staying at the Kee Resort
- Great Hotel - My family and I had a great time staying at the Kee Resort.
- Great location and luxury room - great breakfast and excellent room. i would stay here again
- Great location and nice hotel - Clean and modern hotel....Nice pool and sky bar...Staffs are
- Great location avearge services - the hotel had a nice location the stay was satisfying the fo
- Great Location if you don't mind the loud music - After reading the positive reviews here, we decided on the D
- Great location! - It was a great 4 nights stay with The Kee Resort. The hotel
- Great location, fantastic service, big room - Well
First of all, my impression went up even before I reac
- Great location, great hotel, - I really enjoyed my stay at The Kee Resort, it was very rela
- Great Location, Great place to stay - we stayed earlier in phuket. but this time it was way too d
- Great location,good service and good room. - calm place. i love this hotel
you can walk around there
- great location - close to the main beach,great shopping and food.
- Great location - Easy access to bars, shops and beach, all walking distance.
- great location - I stay here for 2 days.Room is spacious n clean.Receptionist
- Great location - The location is great for young travelers. The food is very
- Great location - this is a brand new hotel with most facilities with large an
- great loction - we stayed at the hotel for a week.. its right in the action
- Great modern hotel and superior front desk staff - Felt like 5star from check in to departure great swim up poo
- Great new hotel right amongst the action of Patong - Nice rooms, clean and comfortable (if you like harder beds),
- Great service with nice rooms and good location - I had a great stay at the Kee Resort, I was greeted with smi
- great - loved it close to everything,stay there for sure again
- hi tech and modern - my parents and my partner and i enjoyed our stay making good
- It was a comfortable stay as the room was clean - No major issue but the only encounter we had was that both t
- Loely hotel with excellent location - Stay was excellent, staff greet us with a smile, they were v
- Lovely hotel and service with a smile - i stayed this hotel for 5 night. overall is an excellent hot
- Lovely hotel rooms with direct pool access - The hotel is located right adjacent to Bangla Road (famous P
- Luxury an an affordable price - I cannot rave enough about this hotel! We stayed at three ho
- Manager was rude and not helpful - They allocated all 3 rooms in the ground floor with no view
- Modern New Hotel - New hotel with great rooms,location is easy excess. Pool are
- Modern, stylish and great location...but the staff - I booked a Delux Plaza room and was given 4th floor...lookin
- New and high tech hotel - Nice new hotel with friendly stuff. Especially appreciate th
- New hotel next to Bangla Street - Only stayed for one night and did not have time to use any o
- New, Clean and big hotel - The hotel is very big and new, restaurant inside hotel is go
- New, modern, efficient, clean and comfortable - Stayed for two nights. A perfect hotel, spacy and clean. I a
- Newest hotel, great location - Newest hotel, great location, good design, big room. I'm so
- Nice hotel with a great location. - This was my second stay with the Kee Resort and i must say i
- Nice hotel with excellent location and friendly st - I stayed at the Kee resort and spa with my husband for 3 day
- nice hotel - Location of the hotel is excellent Close to the sea and vita
- nice hotell near bangla, fresch - near bangla perfect partyplace but hotell was still in a qui
- Nice new hotel with all the bling - Very nice Hotel in a very central location, the wi-fi servic
- nice staff with overvalued drinks massage and food - decent gym with weights, pool bar lots of friendly people to
- Nice. Good Value - I enjoyed my stay. My only problem was with the staff who w
- Not a 5 star hotel - on arrival we had to upgrade due to my partners injured foot
- On booking in very hepfull and friendly - Bathroom taken up by a large bath which is not necessary, no
- Outstanding Hotel - New - Clean - Friendly - great location - great service with a smile - beautiful pool
- Perfect Location -
- Polite staff...cheerful - The jacuzzi is awesome..if u have friends staying in the sam
- Service could be improved - when we arrived at 8pm, there is no one to help us with our
- small, but very modern hotel - Small room, view to one side of pool. Nice and clean, very
- Stylish cool hotel + club - There is nothing bad I can say about Kee. It's awesome. It's
- Terrific new property, a+ service - i saw this property while walking around and staying at a lo
- terrific - This is our 2nd stay and can only say that it gets better ea
- The best location. Verry nice rooms - Verry nice modern bedrooms
- Top Hotel, Right in the heart of Bangla Rd action - Good sized, clean and modern rooms and facilities.Some rooms
- Trendy hotel with good location - The hotel is in a good lcoation - close to shops/beaches/bar
- Very good location and modern hotel - the counter provided very nice service and even printing. th
- Very good overall - just one issue : wifi not working well in rooms
- very nice high end hotel - we stayed at this hotel because our other hotel was overbook
- very nice rooms - the hotel it self is very nice and in a great location if yo
- Very nice, but to call it "fantastic" is a stretch - our room was located in the three story building just behind
- Will return - The hotel is new. Excellent quality. Central location. Good
- wonderful hotel~~~ - we had a wonderful holidays in the kee for 5 days. and we mu
- wonderful place - it is a very nice place. The guys are helpful and the facili
- You cannot find a better location - If your going to stay in Patong there is not a more centrall