Every time an Agoda customer checks out of a hotel we send them an email asking them to write a review of their stay. This is the only way reviews can be submitted. Every review must then be approved by our content team before being posted on the Agoda website. Therefore, unlike many other travel sites, ALL Agoda reviews are certified and genuine.
Enter your dates to check availability and book this hotel
Number of Rooms:
Check Rates & Availability At This Hotel
We want you to pay the lowest possible rate for your room. If you have reserved a hotel room through Agoda, and then show us that you could book the same room, for the same dates, at a lower rate, that is viewable and bookable on another website, we will either match that rate or beat it. Click this link to find out more.
Recent customer reviews
|Filter by Traveler Type
All reviews (1550)
April 30, 2012
this is a brand new hotel with most facilities with large and convenient rooms, a nice pool area and less than 5 minutes to walk to the beach. the hotel has a perfect location for the party happy at the end of bar street, soi sea dragon with only one minute walk to bangla road. the negative is the attitude of the staff at reception are arrogant, unhelpful, unpleasant, and acting as pimps and claim the 1000 bath of you if you have a local person for the night to your room. they do this even if you have booked and paid for a room for 2 people. i am very well traveled in thailand and the world and have never had a hotel should have paid extra because you live with a native speaker. the only exception was in cuba a few years ago denied their citizens, who risked jail and examined tourists. this law is now abolished in cuba when the authorities there so that it went dramatically beyond the income from tourism inndustrien. this is sad as the hotel in general has a location and facilities that i could want and come back to, but i can not recommend this hotel to anyone who does not want the property to interfere in their private lives.
April 30, 2012
Great hotel at great location with great room
didn't have any special room upgrade (upgraded from deluxe plaze to pool view room but without any pool view). i was given a corner room, thus no room. but still nice of them to give me the upgrade.
amazing room, everything is very new. but a bit disappointed the sky lounge doesn't have much crowd. great view from the rooftop.
breakfast is good too. a wide varieties. if you don't want to pay for the breakfast, you can walk out and there's a starbucks right in front. can be difficult to find other cafe for breakfast, most shops open in the afternoon.
location is good. very near to beach, bangla street and jungceylon shopping mall.
Must try the crepe from roadside stalls!! My favorite are Nutella with banana and Maple syrup with banana.
Families with young children
April 30, 2012
We were happy to stay at Kee Resort. The staff upgraded our room to larger one with no charges. The room is spacious & comfy. They have nice swimming pool & great breakfast. The only thing we don't like is the room not carpeted so feel sticky & wet due to humidity when walking around the room.
April 29, 2012
Great location and rooms. Modern hotel.
Best value. Nicely located in the middle of the Patong beach fuzz.
In the middle of the Patong Beach fuzz.
April 29, 2012
Very Nice Hotel, Perfect Location for Party
Good Location, Nice Pool, New and Spacious Rooms.
The hotel is very well located close to main walking street of Patong, close to all the action. Rooms are clean and big. Free internet. Nice pool.
April 29, 2012
great locations but small rooms
service with not much oomph, asked for help to get to airport in the morning and was flately told " me no know taxi man , sorry na "
the cheaper rooms on the older wing one has to walk up a full set stairs and i had a coronary artery problem ,,, imagine they had not highlighted that during booking. i had to pay bhatt 1000, for a change of room, but some of the bbell boys do try their best, especially the first one who saw me phanting and ran to get my room changed
the only advantage is its near to bangla road
April 29, 2012
Great hotel, good service,great location.
Pool Access, 24 hour food service,immaculately clean
Great place to stay loved being so close to all the action,would definately recommend to friends and would stay again myself
April 28, 2012
My best friend and I stayed here for 5 days and booked this place on a budget. Paid per night which was okay. Reception were nice, and could understand and speak a little english - just the basics. We had a balcony and unfortunately did not have such a great view, also didnt open it much because the smell wasn't that great. The bathroom was tiny & adequately clean, but there was always hot water so not too bothered. The water around this place had this particular smell and taste (obviously not for drinking)that I personally did not enjoy and actually got annoyed at towards the last few nights. Also the wifi is only available in the pool and lobby area, so whenever you wanted to use wifi on your phone you had to go downstairs. Overall it's a good hotel if you're on a budget, staff are friendly, it has an elavator and a pool and aircon, which are the necessities anyway.
April 27, 2012
Great Location and Great Room
Awesome room and phenomenal location. Just seconds from all the Patong nightlife.
The location could not have been better. Literally seconds from the main drag of the Patong Beach nightlife, but far enough to be confronted by it. The room was great, equipped with the most recent technology. Food at the hotel was expensive and not worth the money.
April 26, 2012
housekeepers great but front desk needs work
suppose to check in at 2 but only 1 room ready, other room was not ready till 5pm. Not a good start.
Housekeeping was great and thorough.
Pool bar was great.
Simply enter your travel dates in our search box and see what extra discounts are available, in addition to our everyday lowest guaranteed prices.
| ||Get 4-7% back on every booking|
| ||Points added automatically|
| ||Save money on future bookings|
New DOUBLE and TRIPLE points promotions!
Customer Reviews - The Kee Resort & Spa, Phuket
- 1st class - 1000 baht fee for visitors though!!!!! - Took ages to check in. Staff at the reception couldn't find
- A modren cetrally located hotel. - This is a new and modern family owned hotel. "Kee" was the n
- accomodation was perfect and clean - hotel in good location, easy to browse around, very helpful
- Amazing hotel - it was a wonderful stay, wonderful hotel, great location, ne
- Avesome hotel and location - great hotell, close to everything. nice rooms,skybar,swimmin
- Awesome Hotel, Awesome location - Beautiful hotel
- Awesome Location - i would stay again! for the action and nightlife. location w
- Beautiful Hotel in great location! - Great new hotel in an excellent location just behind Bangla
- Beautiful place - The hotel was spacious, staff were friendly. However, the pr
- Beautiful rooms - I booked one night at the Kee Resort, but ended up staying t
- Best hotel in patong by far. - arriving at the kee resort was amazed at the atmosphere,
- car park not good - Nice hotel but the car park is not good. The hotel not have
- Clean modern hotel and friendly staff - We had pool access rooms straight across from the bar which
- comfort lovely hotel - good location,best environment.i'm loving it....good memory
- Do not think twice hotel! - I've been to phuket a few times but nothing beats this aweso
- Excellent location, excellent rooms - i have booked two deluxe plaza rooms, and they have offered
- Excellent location - We had awesome stay here. The hotel lobby mesmerize me. The
- Expecting a Little Bit More - The Kee had only been open a few months and was pleasant. I
- Fanatastic location, beautiful rooms. - Service was outstanding. Very friendly staff, always smiling
- Fantastic hotel with amazing location. - had a fantastic time the location was amazing and the pool a
- Fantastic hotel, great location, but pricy - i was very happy with the hotel ammenities, except for one d
- Fantastic location for the fun lover tourist - for a couple, a solo traveller or a group, this is a great p
- Fantastic. just oved it!! - Great hotel, really close to all the action that Patong has
- Good central location and staff very helpful - Generally a very relaxing and happy stay at this hotel. Some
- Good design, bars, location, atmosphere - The good: We really enjoyed the happy hour at the pool bar a
- good hotel but they charge you 1000 baht 4 guest - Very nice hotel and the location is in the middle of everthi
- good hotel with friendly staff - basically nothing negative about the hotel. however housekee
- Good hotel. Location a bonus. - Good hotel, friendly check in staff. Room was large but a bi
- good location !! - good location, near city, near bars, nightlife first-class ~
- good location hotel - The Kee resort & Spa is a nice hotel which you want a wonder
- good location, service is ok. - not a bad hotel, location is good. parking is not convenie
- good location - Pro : Good location, near to restaurant and beach, big room
- Good stay, top location but not 5 star cleanliness - Excellent Location, staff very welcoming, food onsite very g
- Great Hotel with a Great Location - very nice "newer" hotel. the comfort of the hotel definitel
- Great Hotel, Great Location, Staff very helpfull. - This will be a hotel that I will always come back to.
- great hotel, great service - we stayed for 5 days and loved everything about the hotel.
- Great hotel - me and my friends had a great time staying at the Kee Resort
- Great Hotel - My family and I had a great time staying at the Kee Resort.
- Great location and luxury room - great breakfast and excellent room. i would stay here again
- Great location and nice hotel - Clean and modern hotel....Nice pool and sky bar...Staffs are
- Great location avearge services - the hotel had a nice location the stay was satisfying the fo
- Great Location if you don't mind the loud music - After reading the positive reviews here, we decided on the D
- Great location! - It was a great 4 nights stay with The Kee Resort. The hotel
- Great location, fantastic service, big room - Well
First of all, my impression went up even before I reac
- Great location, great hotel, - I really enjoyed my stay at The Kee Resort, it was very rela
- Great Location, Great place to stay - we stayed earlier in phuket. but this time it was way too d
- Great location,good service and good room. - calm place. i love this hotel
you can walk around there
- great location - close to the main beach,great shopping and food.
- Great location - Easy access to bars, shops and beach, all walking distance.
- great location - I stay here for 2 days.Room is spacious n clean.Receptionist
- Great location - The location is great for young travelers. The food is very
- Great location - this is a brand new hotel with most facilities with large an
- great loction - we stayed at the hotel for a week.. its right in the action
- Great modern hotel and superior front desk staff - Felt like 5star from check in to departure great swim up poo
- Great new hotel right amongst the action of Patong - Nice rooms, clean and comfortable (if you like harder beds),
- Great service with nice rooms and good location - I had a great stay at the Kee Resort, I was greeted with smi
- great - loved it close to everything,stay there for sure again
- hi tech and modern - my parents and my partner and i enjoyed our stay making good
- It was a comfortable stay as the room was clean - No major issue but the only encounter we had was that both t
- Loely hotel with excellent location - Stay was excellent, staff greet us with a smile, they were v
- Lovely hotel and service with a smile - i stayed this hotel for 5 night. overall is an excellent hot
- Lovely hotel rooms with direct pool access - The hotel is located right adjacent to Bangla Road (famous P
- Luxury an an affordable price - I cannot rave enough about this hotel! We stayed at three ho
- Manager was rude and not helpful - They allocated all 3 rooms in the ground floor with no view
- Modern New Hotel - New hotel with great rooms,location is easy excess. Pool are
- Modern, stylish and great location...but the staff - I booked a Delux Plaza room and was given 4th floor...lookin
- New and high tech hotel - Nice new hotel with friendly stuff. Especially appreciate th
- New hotel next to Bangla Street - Only stayed for one night and did not have time to use any o
- New, Clean and big hotel - The hotel is very big and new, restaurant inside hotel is go
- New, modern, efficient, clean and comfortable - Stayed for two nights. A perfect hotel, spacy and clean. I a
- Newest hotel, great location - Newest hotel, great location, good design, big room. I'm so
- Nice hotel with a great location. - This was my second stay with the Kee Resort and i must say i
- Nice hotel with excellent location and friendly st - I stayed at the Kee resort and spa with my husband for 3 day
- nice hotel - Location of the hotel is excellent Close to the sea and vita
- nice hotell near bangla, fresch - near bangla perfect partyplace but hotell was still in a qui
- Nice new hotel with all the bling - Very nice Hotel in a very central location, the wi-fi servic
- nice staff with overvalued drinks massage and food - decent gym with weights, pool bar lots of friendly people to
- Nice. Good Value - I enjoyed my stay. My only problem was with the staff who w
- Not a 5 star hotel - on arrival we had to upgrade due to my partners injured foot
- On booking in very hepfull and friendly - Bathroom taken up by a large bath which is not necessary, no
- Outstanding Hotel - New - Clean - Friendly - great location - great service with a smile - beautiful pool
- Perfect Location -
- Polite staff...cheerful - The jacuzzi is awesome..if u have friends staying in the sam
- Service could be improved - when we arrived at 8pm, there is no one to help us with our
- small, but very modern hotel - Small room, view to one side of pool. Nice and clean, very
- Stylish cool hotel + club - There is nothing bad I can say about Kee. It's awesome. It's
- Terrific new property, a+ service - i saw this property while walking around and staying at a lo
- terrific - This is our 2nd stay and can only say that it gets better ea
- The best location. Verry nice rooms - Verry nice modern bedrooms
- Top Hotel, Right in the heart of Bangla Rd action - Good sized, clean and modern rooms and facilities.Some rooms
- Trendy hotel with good location - The hotel is in a good lcoation - close to shops/beaches/bar
- Very good location and modern hotel - the counter provided very nice service and even printing. th
- Very good overall - just one issue : wifi not working well in rooms
- very nice high end hotel - we stayed at this hotel because our other hotel was overbook
- very nice rooms - the hotel it self is very nice and in a great location if yo
- Very nice, but to call it "fantastic" is a stretch - our room was located in the three story building just behind
- Will return - The hotel is new. Excellent quality. Central location. Good
- wonderful hotel~~~ - we had a wonderful holidays in the kee for 5 days. and we mu
- wonderful place - it is a very nice place. The guys are helpful and the facili
- You cannot find a better location - If your going to stay in Patong there is not a more centrall