Every time an Agoda customer checks out of a hotel we send them an email asking them to write a review of their stay. This is the only way reviews can be submitted. Every review must then be approved by our content team before being posted on the Agoda website. Therefore, unlike many other travel sites, ALL Agoda reviews are certified and genuine.
Enter your dates to check availability and book this hotel
Number of Rooms:
Check Rates & Availability At This Hotel
We want you to pay the lowest possible rate for your room. If you have reserved a hotel room through Agoda, and then show us that you could book the same room, for the same dates, at a lower rate, that is viewable and bookable on another website, we will either match that rate or beat it. Click this link to find out more.
Recent customer reviews
|Filter by Traveler Type
All reviews (1550)
February 29, 2012
This is our 2nd stay and can only say that it gets better each time.Wonderful staff complete this great hotel
United States of America,
February 29, 2012
Modern and fun, sleazy neighborhood
decor, internet options, breakfast
Loved the decor of the hotel. Beds comfortable and rooms good size. Loved the stand alone bath tub! Roofdeck was amazing with views of the water. Unfortunately, the front desk forgot our wakeup call causing us to miss our ferry. They did find us a car to the next ferry and were most apologetic. The hotel is set back from the main strip which helps with quiet, although if you are noise averse, opt for the rooms not facing the pool or right side of the hotel(when facing the reception). The neighborhood was disappointing. If you want a mardi gras type atmosphere with lots of strip clubs and girls on poles, the hotel is well located. Not ideal for a family at all! If you are looking for a place of beauty in Phuket then I would avoid Potong all together. Pretty sleazy town.
February 28, 2012
New hotel, room, service and location great!
Good size room, great pool area.
the hotel is in a great location, it is close to the beach for those who like the feeling of soft sand under their feet, close to all variety of shopping experiences, from small boutiques to a major shopping centre and for those how like to party into the night, close to bangla road.
If you have bought cash with you on your holiday, before you exchange your currency for Baht, take a walk first and check out the exchange rate at as many money exchange booths as you can find, there are many in Patong and get the best rate. Exchange your money to get at least Baht at a time.
Families with young children
February 25, 2012
Central in Patong but not for kids
Nice rooms and central in Patong
we should probably not have gone to patong with small kids but as we are on phuket for 2 months we thought it was a must.
biggest issue was the kids club, it was literally a room without supervision in the basement. the gym was also so so. the running machine was to cheap for you to actually being able to do a real run on it.
when all of this is said a pretty cool place if you want to take advantage of the nightlife in patong.
February 24, 2012
first night i was upgraded to a svit but could not sleep at all because of the noise from bangla.
i cahnged to another romm on the other side and it was ok after that.
February 23, 2012
Great location but that's the best feature
Location to beach, Bangla and shopping
this is the second time i've stayed at this hotel and it will probably be my last. they still have a lack of good customer service (except for the pool bar staff) and the attitude towards guests really needs to improve. at check in i wasn't even shown to my room by staff and had to wait ages for my bags to arrive. i was booked into a pool access room and had requested a room near the swim up bar but was given a room more suitable in a location more suitable to couples. every morning i was woken up by the sound of kitchen staff washing and throwing cutlery around.
Joe's Downstairs is worth every cent. Fantastic food and great service, with views to die for.
February 23, 2012
Nice resort in a very busy part of Kamala beach
Great pools and good service
we got a free upgrade to a poolside villa when we arrived. room was clean and had all the amenities. the bathroom was nothing special and the shower didn't have much water pressure and no hot water. pools were beautiful but poolside lounges difficult to get a spot. mostly older people at this resort. the restaurant food was average, you're better off going down to kamala beach to the stalls/restaurants there. the resort catered to busloads of tourists, so if you want peace and quiet this is not the place. they do have a good program of events each day, such as aquaerobics, yoga etc. if that's your thing.
February 23, 2012
Great Hotel, location not quiet.
big hotel, many gardens/greenery, pools & fountains.
the hotel is lovely & the staff excellent in all aspects. clean, comfortable, nice breakfast with many choices. big beds with top class linens. fast wifi in the rooms & generally a great hotel. gorgeous rooftop bar with my only complaint being the music played there. it needs to be a bit more mellow as the loud club music at ear-bleeding levels, really did ruin the beautiful sunset we were looking at. it is located kitty corner to all thai night life, which if that is what you are after, it's perfect for you. music in the hotel itself was kept to a minimum after 22:00 which was great.
if you like night life, this is the place for you. if you are looking for something quiet or zen-like, i wouldn't recommend it. the beach at patong is packed & the water is dirty. wall to wall people. rent a scooter, lie in the sand elsewhere.
February 22, 2012
great hotel in the night life district
next to the beach and nightlife
stayed for 5 nights and enjoyed our stay. location was great and quiet even though it was in the middle of the nightlife area. highly recommended.
Walk along Bangalore road for the best currency rates.
February 21, 2012
Nice hotel with an upbeat vibe
A nice hotel suitable for honeymooners, young families and singles. Within walking distance to Patong beach and Bangalor Road for night life.
Other beaches are just a short cab ride away.
The hotel is clean and the staff are very friendly and keen to assist with any requirements.
Hotel Feature Tip:
Close to Bangalor Road
Simply enter your travel dates in our search box and see what extra discounts are available, in addition to our everyday lowest guaranteed prices.
| ||Get 4-7% back on every booking|
| ||Points added automatically|
| ||Save money on future bookings|
New DOUBLE and TRIPLE points promotions!
Customer Reviews - The Kee Resort & Spa, Phuket
- 1st class - 1000 baht fee for visitors though!!!!! - Took ages to check in. Staff at the reception couldn't find
- A modren cetrally located hotel. - This is a new and modern family owned hotel. "Kee" was the n
- accomodation was perfect and clean - hotel in good location, easy to browse around, very helpful
- Amazing hotel - it was a wonderful stay, wonderful hotel, great location, ne
- Avesome hotel and location - great hotell, close to everything. nice rooms,skybar,swimmin
- Awesome Hotel, Awesome location - Beautiful hotel
- Awesome Location - i would stay again! for the action and nightlife. location w
- Beautiful Hotel in great location! - Great new hotel in an excellent location just behind Bangla
- Beautiful place - The hotel was spacious, staff were friendly. However, the pr
- Beautiful rooms - I booked one night at the Kee Resort, but ended up staying t
- Best hotel in patong by far. - arriving at the kee resort was amazed at the atmosphere,
- car park not good - Nice hotel but the car park is not good. The hotel not have
- Clean modern hotel and friendly staff - We had pool access rooms straight across from the bar which
- comfort lovely hotel - good location,best environment.i'm loving it....good memory
- Do not think twice hotel! - I've been to phuket a few times but nothing beats this aweso
- Excellent location, excellent rooms - i have booked two deluxe plaza rooms, and they have offered
- Excellent location - We had awesome stay here. The hotel lobby mesmerize me. The
- Expecting a Little Bit More - The Kee had only been open a few months and was pleasant. I
- Fanatastic location, beautiful rooms. - Service was outstanding. Very friendly staff, always smiling
- Fantastic hotel with amazing location. - had a fantastic time the location was amazing and the pool a
- Fantastic hotel, great location, but pricy - i was very happy with the hotel ammenities, except for one d
- Fantastic location for the fun lover tourist - for a couple, a solo traveller or a group, this is a great p
- Fantastic. just oved it!! - Great hotel, really close to all the action that Patong has
- Good central location and staff very helpful - Generally a very relaxing and happy stay at this hotel. Some
- Good design, bars, location, atmosphere - The good: We really enjoyed the happy hour at the pool bar a
- good hotel but they charge you 1000 baht 4 guest - Very nice hotel and the location is in the middle of everthi
- good hotel with friendly staff - basically nothing negative about the hotel. however housekee
- Good hotel. Location a bonus. - Good hotel, friendly check in staff. Room was large but a bi
- good location !! - good location, near city, near bars, nightlife first-class ~
- good location hotel - The Kee resort & Spa is a nice hotel which you want a wonder
- good location, service is ok. - not a bad hotel, location is good. parking is not convenie
- good location - Pro : Good location, near to restaurant and beach, big room
- Good stay, top location but not 5 star cleanliness - Excellent Location, staff very welcoming, food onsite very g
- Great Hotel with a Great Location - very nice "newer" hotel. the comfort of the hotel definitel
- Great Hotel, Great Location, Staff very helpfull. - This will be a hotel that I will always come back to.
- great hotel, great service - we stayed for 5 days and loved everything about the hotel.
- Great hotel - me and my friends had a great time staying at the Kee Resort
- Great Hotel - My family and I had a great time staying at the Kee Resort.
- Great location and luxury room - great breakfast and excellent room. i would stay here again
- Great location and nice hotel - Clean and modern hotel....Nice pool and sky bar...Staffs are
- Great location avearge services - the hotel had a nice location the stay was satisfying the fo
- Great Location if you don't mind the loud music - After reading the positive reviews here, we decided on the D
- Great location! - It was a great 4 nights stay with The Kee Resort. The hotel
- Great location, fantastic service, big room - Well
First of all, my impression went up even before I reac
- Great location, great hotel, - I really enjoyed my stay at The Kee Resort, it was very rela
- Great Location, Great place to stay - we stayed earlier in phuket. but this time it was way too d
- Great location,good service and good room. - calm place. i love this hotel
you can walk around there
- great location - close to the main beach,great shopping and food.
- Great location - Easy access to bars, shops and beach, all walking distance.
- great location - I stay here for 2 days.Room is spacious n clean.Receptionist
- Great location - The location is great for young travelers. The food is very
- Great location - this is a brand new hotel with most facilities with large an
- great loction - we stayed at the hotel for a week.. its right in the action
- Great modern hotel and superior front desk staff - Felt like 5star from check in to departure great swim up poo
- Great new hotel right amongst the action of Patong - Nice rooms, clean and comfortable (if you like harder beds),
- Great service with nice rooms and good location - I had a great stay at the Kee Resort, I was greeted with smi
- great - loved it close to everything,stay there for sure again
- hi tech and modern - my parents and my partner and i enjoyed our stay making good
- It was a comfortable stay as the room was clean - No major issue but the only encounter we had was that both t
- Loely hotel with excellent location - Stay was excellent, staff greet us with a smile, they were v
- Lovely hotel and service with a smile - i stayed this hotel for 5 night. overall is an excellent hot
- Lovely hotel rooms with direct pool access - The hotel is located right adjacent to Bangla Road (famous P
- Luxury an an affordable price - I cannot rave enough about this hotel! We stayed at three ho
- Manager was rude and not helpful - They allocated all 3 rooms in the ground floor with no view
- Modern New Hotel - New hotel with great rooms,location is easy excess. Pool are
- Modern, stylish and great location...but the staff - I booked a Delux Plaza room and was given 4th floor...lookin
- New and high tech hotel - Nice new hotel with friendly stuff. Especially appreciate th
- New hotel next to Bangla Street - Only stayed for one night and did not have time to use any o
- New, Clean and big hotel - The hotel is very big and new, restaurant inside hotel is go
- New, modern, efficient, clean and comfortable - Stayed for two nights. A perfect hotel, spacy and clean. I a
- Newest hotel, great location - Newest hotel, great location, good design, big room. I'm so
- Nice hotel with a great location. - This was my second stay with the Kee Resort and i must say i
- Nice hotel with excellent location and friendly st - I stayed at the Kee resort and spa with my husband for 3 day
- nice hotel - Location of the hotel is excellent Close to the sea and vita
- nice hotell near bangla, fresch - near bangla perfect partyplace but hotell was still in a qui
- Nice new hotel with all the bling - Very nice Hotel in a very central location, the wi-fi servic
- nice staff with overvalued drinks massage and food - decent gym with weights, pool bar lots of friendly people to
- Nice. Good Value - I enjoyed my stay. My only problem was with the staff who w
- Not a 5 star hotel - on arrival we had to upgrade due to my partners injured foot
- On booking in very hepfull and friendly - Bathroom taken up by a large bath which is not necessary, no
- Outstanding Hotel - New - Clean - Friendly - great location - great service with a smile - beautiful pool
- Perfect Location -
- Polite staff...cheerful - The jacuzzi is awesome..if u have friends staying in the sam
- Service could be improved - when we arrived at 8pm, there is no one to help us with our
- small, but very modern hotel - Small room, view to one side of pool. Nice and clean, very
- Stylish cool hotel + club - There is nothing bad I can say about Kee. It's awesome. It's
- Terrific new property, a+ service - i saw this property while walking around and staying at a lo
- terrific - This is our 2nd stay and can only say that it gets better ea
- The best location. Verry nice rooms - Verry nice modern bedrooms
- Top Hotel, Right in the heart of Bangla Rd action - Good sized, clean and modern rooms and facilities.Some rooms
- Trendy hotel with good location - The hotel is in a good lcoation - close to shops/beaches/bar
- Very good location and modern hotel - the counter provided very nice service and even printing. th
- Very good overall - just one issue : wifi not working well in rooms
- very nice high end hotel - we stayed at this hotel because our other hotel was overbook
- very nice rooms - the hotel it self is very nice and in a great location if yo
- Very nice, but to call it "fantastic" is a stretch - our room was located in the three story building just behind
- Will return - The hotel is new. Excellent quality. Central location. Good
- wonderful hotel~~~ - we had a wonderful holidays in the kee for 5 days. and we mu
- wonderful place - it is a very nice place. The guys are helpful and the facili
- You cannot find a better location - If your going to stay in Patong there is not a more centrall