Every time an Agoda customer checks out of a hotel we send them an email asking them to write a review of their stay. This is the only way reviews can be submitted. Every review must then be approved by our content team before being posted on the Agoda website. Therefore, unlike many other travel sites, ALL Agoda reviews are certified and genuine.
Enter your dates to check availability and book this hotel
Number of Rooms:
Check Rates & Availability At This Hotel
We want you to pay the lowest possible rate for your room. If you have reserved a hotel room through Agoda, and then show us that you could book the same room, for the same dates, at a lower rate, that is viewable and bookable on another website, we will either match that rate or beat it. Click this link to find out more.
Recent customer reviews
|Filter by Traveler Type
All reviews (1547)
September 17, 2011
great staff very friendly this one of the best locations close to beach 5 min walk and a 5 min walk to nightlife I spent some time in the pool bar drinking 2 for 1 cocktails good western and thai food from resturant all in all I had a great time here
nightlife is right on the doorsteep
September 17, 2011
Great Location and friendly services.
the location was great, just beside bangla road which the most happenind road at night and also near to the beach, just 2 min walking distance.
however the hotel food for breakfast is limited. if possible try to eat outside of the hotel.
all the pub, Bar, Disco, show. you all can find at the bangla road. the Kee resort was just beside the Bangla road.
September 16, 2011
The Kee is situated inside a crowded street of Patong Beach.
When you see a big banana sign board and The Kee (with the big red "K") you know you have reached.
We booked Deluxe Pool Access but was told by the staff that the room was out of order. Thus they ask if we agree to take the free upgrade to Honeymoon Suite with personal Jacuzzi and breakfast. We agree to it and were shown to our room.
The room were nicely decorated with used of romantic colors like pink, blue, yellow and red. (let my pictures do the talking =)
The room temperature can be adjusted to 18deg, I like the seemingly touched panel to On/Off the lights around the room.
The Jacuzzi were rather disappointing, the engine beneath it were roaring with a loud sound till the extend that we had to Off it.
The shower adopts an open concert whereby your partner can watch you shower while she is sitting on the sofa watching the TV.
Internet TV is provided together with very limited channels. You navigate the internet TV using their wireless keyboard. The wireless keyboard cause a couple of problems for us, I had to ring their technician up twice, Initially they change the battery, then they change the keyboard and in the end the problem was perhaps due to the TV being too close to the wall bracket. After pulling the TV out alittle, the sensitivity was much better.
Bed was king size and very comfortable. Do take note that no toothbrush and toothpaste were provided.
The Kee's swimming pool were awesome, we were disappointed that the Deluxe Pool Access room were not available to us. We would have preferred the pool access room as compared to the Honeymoon Suite. The bar is nicely situated in the middle of the swimming pool.
Breakfast selection were casual with the usual bread, eggs, fried rice, noodles, bacon, cereals and fruits.
The Kee has its own rooftop bar and Spa which we didn't patronize. There is a plaza also named The Kee Plaza connected to The Kee Resort.
September 15, 2011
Great Location and service with a smile
24 hr room service. Location location. Modern facilities. Clean.
had a wonderful time. staff were fantastic. house keeping and restaurant staff were very accommodating and friendly. tee in particular was a charming and great face to see everyday.
reception staff could do with a little more customer service coaching. will be back again next year with friends! kinda don't want to talk it up too much as i want to ensure there are rooms available for my next stay.
Make sure you barter with a smile and good humor. Treat everyone with respect and you too will be treated with respect.
September 14, 2011
close to beach close to bars and clubs!!
loved it free upgrade!! great poool great beds! close to everything in the best spot! staff are nice
Families with young children
September 13, 2011
Lovely hotel at great location
The hotel is relatively new and it is within walking distance to shopping mall.
the hotel provides complimentary drinking water, soft drinks and beer which they would replenish daily. it is family friendly with kids pool. have stayed deluxe plaza room but they do not have elevator which it could be quite inconvenient. if you prefer to have a view, rooms with balconies overlooking the pools are recommended. the acoustic of the rooms is not so good and we could hear flushing of water and the sound of the shower from other rooms. have tried the spa at the hotel and it was good.
September 12, 2011
Great location right next to bangla road
Location, free wi fi, awesome food at the restaurant, friendly staff
I enjoyed my stay at the kee. The rooms were not the best I have seen and the hotel itself but they were clean and spacious with everything you need really. Location was the biggest plus for us, right next to bangla road. Only problem is it was pretty noisy at all hours of the night but guess it's hard to get location that close without a bit of noise. Think if we had a different room location it might hAve fixed this. Restaurant food wAs amazing although that And cocktails were a little pricey (for thailand). All in all I enjoyed it And would come back for the location if anything. Not the best service, they forgot to replace a few things in our room when cleaning but friendly.
The open bar was pretty cool at seduction
September 12, 2011
Terrific and Cozy Resort
Very clean room and a nice pool
upon reaching the hotel, the receptionist was very friendly in welcoming us. though the check-in to our pool access room was not available due to system cock up, they had upgraded us to stay in their suite and even offered to let us stay in the suite for our 3 nights in the kee. location was extremely good, it was situated near to night spots, eatery houses and even shopping mall, all is just within walking distance. the beach is just 5mins walk from the resort.
September 11, 2011
we stayed at the hotel for a week.. its right in the action where the night life is... hotel is surrounded by shops and everything you need.. money exchange, 7 eleven.. the rooms are beautiful we had a pool access room. its a little bit noisy in parts of the hotel but thats to be expected for the location of the hotel..if you want to be able to walk directly out of your hotel into the night life this is the place to stay.. very comfortable beds. the pool is great. breakfast is a bit of a let down but still good.
right in the heart of patong.. best location if you want to party.
September 08, 2011
The best hotel that I have ever stayed.
Awesome design, friendly staffs, and state of the art rooms
I have a great stay in The Kee Resort and Spa. Everything is perfect there. I would definitely stay there again if I go to Phuket.
The Kee is near to all the night clubs and bars at Patong Beach.
Simply enter your travel dates in our search box and see what extra discounts are available, in addition to our everyday lowest guaranteed prices.
| ||Get 4-7% back on every booking|
| ||Points added automatically|
| ||Save money on future bookings|
New DOUBLE and TRIPLE points promotions!
Customer Reviews - The Kee Resort & Spa, Phuket
- absolutely impressed - absolutely impressed with the rooms and the staff. check in
- Awesome experience, great central location, - Great central location,awesome enviroment, definitely upmark
- beautiful and friendly hotel - the hotel is just great! its new, clean and beautiful. the o
- Beoutifull and new hotel - the hotel is located just a few steps from the center of the
- best hotel ive eva stayed in - loved it will come back to phuket just because of that hotel
- best location - Had an enjoyable stay at the Kee. If you like to be where th
- Brilliant Hotel, Best Location, Amazing Rooms - Wonderful stay at the Key resort, I would say it is the best
- Close to big event is Phuket Bike Week 2013 - No regrets. Overall Kee is good hotel, good service, strateg
- Close to nightlife but a bit noisy. - I liked this hotel and found the location, staff and facilit
- Convenient and new hotels in patong center - A quite new hotels which is near the center of patong, aroun
- convinient and relaxing - got this tip from a friend, the kee has the best location. g
- Excellent location,service prompt polite - excellent hotel would recommend to everyone,probably couples
- fantastic hotel with very helpful staff - we booked 3 std room but were upgraded to deluxe room with m
- Fantastic Location !!!! Highly recommended - After reading a few of the reviews we were a little worried
- Fantastic Location for the price - My friends and I enjoyed our stay at the Kee because the lev
- good and nice service - it's very easy to book via agoda. and the price is cheaper t
- Good location and nice beach - It was a great stay for me and my wife. There is a private j
- Good location but bad service - The hoel is located close to the main street in paton beach,
- Good location close to Bangla Road - All very good. Staff in the reception a little slow but end
- Good location hotel in Patong - The Kee Resort and Spa is very strategic location for vacati
- Good location if you are looking for nightlife - Not a hotel for a good nights sleep especially with the bars
- good location - great staff, could be even better. went for the roof top eve
- Good location - the hotel looks great and is very new and in a great locatio
- Good location - They cared for the customer feedback and seriusly about ur c
- good service - the room is cleaned, very nice staff service, good swimming
- great hotel bad location - the kee resort and spa is a very nice hotel, with very good
- Great hotel, execllent location! - excellent location, just 200m from the heart of the bangla n
- Great Hotel - stay at the kee resort for 3 days. very clean & nice. the po
- Great hotel - This hotel lies right next to Bangla Road, but still it's no
- Great hotel - This hotel was a great location for our group of young men t
- Great hotel - Very friendly staff. Perfect location, only one min walk fro
- Great location - good hotel - We stayed at the Kee for 5 nights and were pleased with ho w
- Great Location & New Rooms - Friendly staff and always willing to help the guests with th
- Great location & room! - We were happy to stay at Kee Resort. The staff upgraded our
- Great location and awesome staff! - very bad smell always lingers near the rooms - not fault of
- Great location and beautiful rooms! - on arrival we were upgraded to the deluxe room which was a g
- Great location and modern hotel - good location with walking distance(5mins) to the beach. ver
- Great location and room - located near bangla road and the pool access room is very sp
- Great location but front desk service isn't good - Location is pretty good, but front desk service was not pass
- Great location but I will not go anymore! - The location and decoration of this hotel is really great. s
- Great Location but lack friendly service - we stayed two nights at this hotel. the first night they put
- Great location but too many stairs - hotel staff are very approachable and helpful. the venue is
- Great location but useless TV - we stayed there for 2 nights. the location is great. i think
- Great location if you are seeking parties - The location is indeed convenient if endless parties and fun
- great location, awsome staff, drinks a bit pricey. - definently highly recommended, very close to pubs and bangla
- Great Location, free wi-fi, quiet rooms - Had a really good stay, right in the heart of Patong. Couldn
- Great location, Great Pool, Super Modern Rooms - the rooms are big, modern with great bathrooms. they have in
- great location, great pool, very modern and clean - junceylon food court in the basement also provides really go
- Great Location - great staff very friendly this one of the best locations clo
- great location - location is very good. room is ok big enough but disappointe
- Great location - Nice service, friendly staff, good hotel condition and fanta
- Great modern hotel in the heart of patong - Apart from the extra person fee of , expensive drinks expen
- Great room at convenient location - we stay at a deluxe room and the room are pretty huge and eq
- Great Value AND Great Location - overall a very positive experience. room numbering can be a
- Happy hour - Nice hotel and easy to find food and drink,and pub near by b
- Have to walk by busy night life to reach hotel - We were upgraded from our booked room. The room was spacious
- Highly recommend, amazing hotel, amazing location - I loved every second of my stay at this resort. From the mom
- Hotel very nice and the surrounding area is superb - we stay 2 night there very nice hotel pool is also very nice
- Hotel with perfect location for partying - Big hotel with all the amenities, just off the busiest party
- Located in the midst of all the action - the weather was rainy throughout our stay in phuket and beca
- Lovely hotel and service with a smile - The staffs were very friendly and helpful with our baggages.
- Lovely hotel excellent location - I like the location of the hotel I was booked for 1 night on
- Lovely hotel, great location and very clean. - We were upgraded from the Deluxe plaza room to a pool view r
- Lovely hotel, rooms are neat and clean. - Great experience with The Kee, great location at central of
- Lovely room and clean as this is a new hotel. - One of the disadvantge of the hotel is that there is certain
- Massive rooms and beatifully furnished - after a few weeks backpacking around australia we wanted to
- Modern and nice rooms with good services. - very nice hotel with modern furniture and good location. but
- Modern beutiful hotel with a great sunset view - The Kee is right by the action on Patong beach--you can go o
- modern hotel but too expensive for what you get - This hotel does not feel like a resort but more like an inne
- Modern Hotel with nice features - We decided to stay at the Kee hotel for one night, as this w
- Most amazing hotel I have ever stayed at - i could not rave enough about how amazing the kee is! such a
- New hotel with best feature - Nice stay , close to everywhere, like Bangla Road, Junceylon
- New hotel with new hotel teething problems. - Nice roomy hotel,but poor wifi. Little problems. Blocked sin
- New hotel, room, service and location great! - the hotel is in a great location, it is close to the beach f
- NIce and Clean hotel - overall, i have a great stay in this hotel. Location is good
- Nice and good location hotel - The staffs are very friendly - attending to your requirement
- nice hotel in the heart of patong - We found the kee to be a lovely hotel right amongst the hust
- nice location, excellent services - it has a nice big room with balcony, very different from ord
- Nice location, the food around this hotel is nice -
- Nice new hotel with good location - The beautiful Deluxe pool access room is definately a hit. A
- Nice New Hotel - We had a good stay at The Kee. The rooms had a pretty swanky
- Okay Hotel For the Price - bathroom door configuration is a pain to use. very small ro
- Patong but well served hotel and great staff - We booked one night and stayed 5...we loved having an aftern
- Really modern and chic - best bed! - Really exceptional hotel for the money we paid but it is no
- Right in the middle of it all - This hotel is right in the middle of the busy street in Pato
- Room to improve - a selection of insects in the room, wanted to change to anot
- Rooms are new / big, free wifi access - 1. very clean & big room with seaview 2. friendly services b
- small, cheap, decent location - rooms were decent and check-in was a breeze. would recommend
- superb hotel - superb hotel the staff very helpful and very pleasant superb
- Superb location, not so good service. - If you love nightlife, this is the place to stay. Stayed her
- the best hotel location - this would have to be so far the best hotel ive stayed at.
- the best resort we live in Phuket - oh my god, i just love the experience living in the kee reso
- Very clean- great facilities - This was our third visit to The Kee and we are already plann
- Very good hotel with the best staff there is - very good experience with the comfortable hotel
- very good location to bangla road - lovely hotel in very good position, walking distance to ever
- very nice hotel ,but not happy with some issues - my time at the kee resort started very good ,the rooms were
- Very nice hotel in a great location - Firstly, the location was excellent - only 3 minutes walk to
- very nice hotel, even better location - i got the hotel on a agoda special, and payed a lot less tha
- very very nice -
- Vry new hotel with big bed - hotel is vry new, nice design, vry near to beach, drinking,