Every time an Agoda customer checks out of a hotel we send them an email asking them to write a review of their stay. This is the only way reviews can be submitted. Every review must then be approved by our content team before being posted on the Agoda website. Therefore, unlike many other travel sites, ALL Agoda reviews are certified and genuine.
Enter your dates to check availability and book this hotel
Check Rates & Availability At This Hotel
We want you to pay the lowest possible rate for your room. If you have reserved a hotel room through Agoda, and then show us that you could book the same room, for the same dates, at a lower rate, that is viewable and bookable on another website, we will either match that rate or beat it. Click this link to find out more.
Recent customer reviews
|Filter by Traveler Type
All reviews (2100)
January 02, 2013
Nice hotel with good facilities
Good location around 200 m from the beach and away from the crowd if you want it
We travelled in the middle of the holiday season (26/12/12 - 2/1/13) so expected Patong beach to be crowded. However, we were pleasantly surprised when we could go back to our hotel and be away from all the noise and the crowd for a relaxing time.
We had a quiet and spacious room facing the pool. The air conditioning tended to make it a bit too warm or too cold but as a seasoned traveller I found this to be a problem at most hotels.However, as an engineer I find this hard to understand.
With many people staying at the hotel breakfast tended to be chaotic and choice of food a bit poor given the rates we had to pay. We only had meals at the hotel a couple of times and both times the food took forever to arrive, however, it was good and well presented.
December 30, 2012
A lovely hotel at a great location
Lovely Breakfast, big rooms great location excellent service
the nap patong is a modern chic hotel, in a really good location - 5 mins from the centre of town but far enough so you are not bothered by the noise.
the rooms were spacious and comfortable. there was a small problem with our booking - we requested double bed but they did not have this request in the system but they were fully accommodating and we had a double bed for the whole of our stay.
breakfast was rich and served 'western' and 'eastern' food.
would definitely go back and would recommend.
the hotel spa was also quite good, more expensive than the massages that the little shops offer in town, however, you receive more attention, private rooms, and away from the hustle and bustle.
Hotel Feature Tip:
Definitely include breakfast with your stay!
December 26, 2012
Customer service, location, breakfast, ecological policy, attention to details, free soft drinks
This hotel is one of the best we have ever stayed in.
Customer service was exeptionally good, with personal touches making it a more enjoyable experience, for example: we could leave our bags when we arrived early and on the checkout day whilst waiting for our departure time. After checkout we were offered the facility to have a shower at the hotel as we had to wait few hours for our departure from Phuket.
Due to the hotels environmental policy we were rewarded with a gift bag for using their "turtle" no sheets changing indicator 3 times or more during our stay, which helps the environment.
Soft drinks and water in the mini bar were free and they were replenished everyday. Many things were provided for our use, like beach towels, beach bags, iron and ironing board, robes and plug adapter. Breakfast was exeptionally good with very big choices changing everyday.
Customer service was some of the best we have ever encountered.
This hotel goes the extra mile to make people feel welcome!
December 26, 2012
A diamond in the rough!
Location, quality of service, brand new hotel.
This was our first stay in Phuket and we were recommended Patong. Unfortunately we went during high season and the place was absolutely heaving with people, let alone taxi services and tailors constantly trying to get your attention. This made us appreciate and use the hotel a lot more than we normally would stay in one during our holiday.
The location of the Nap was perfect, it was within walking distance to all of Patong's nightlife and yet far enough away to not be disturbed by the noises, the street was not disturbed by any of the advertisement buses or party tuk-tuk’s that littered the main streets.
The room was very clean and everything looked brand new. The bathroom was large and the shower was incredible, the water pressure was perfect and could be adjusted and there were no leaks from the shower head or the shower door. The bed was very comfortable and the room was large and bright. Our room’s patio backed on to a pool which was a lovely feature. The main swimming pool wasn’t used by many guests and thus made it very pleasant to be sat at during the day. You couldn’t hear any of the noises from the main parts of Patong which was pleasantly surprising.
The staff were very busy throughout our stay but we never felt rushed, everyone served us with a smile on their faces and were very calm and handled everything smoothly for us. The breakfast was amazing and we spent Christmas Eve in the restaurant at night which again was of very high quality. We were treated to a buffet style Christmas dinner accompanied by a singing couple covering seasonal songs. They were very talented!
Because we didn’t want to stay in Patong during our stay we visited the tour guide within the hotel and he was very helpful, you knew he wasn’t just there to rip you off and many times managed to get us little extras and showed how to go places and do things the cheaper way. He organised our trips to Koh Phi Phi and also a tuk-tuk ride to old Phuket town which was not part of his tours
December 25, 2012
Laidback hotel. Great vibe.
Nice staff. Good ambient.
Located at the end of Patong beach, which is quiet, this hotel is probably the best hotel along the Patong beach. No fancy design. This is pure maximizing of nature from the airy lobby and the use of natural light. I like the room. Nice. Everything is good about this place. I shall be back.
Go rent a bike from Mama Tour. Next to the hotel. Great lady.
December 24, 2012
Modern Room, Good Service
Clean, modern, well catered, Helpful
A modern clean hotel. good amenities, gym, small pool. good breakfast, secure. 15 min walk to Bangla Road. 5 min to the beach. I would stay here again
Poolside level ( level 2) at the rear of the hotel (rooms 210-220) not that great the room opens onto a water feature and garden that you need to walk across and through to get to the pool, otherwise you need to walk around to the front again, and its not a short walk. better stay on higher floor at least you get some sunlight. Stay with low number rooms so you dont need to walk so far to the lift.
United States of America,
December 24, 2012
Sweet place in a great location
The staff at the tour room was absolutely great! They were able to help us find events for water sports, elephant riding, and the phiphi islands at a much cheaper price than listed on brochures. The prices were for the hotel residents only. It was great.
Rooms were a little damp and stinky but very big and comfortable. The pool wasn't very big and it wasn't lit at night either.
Breakfast was all your can eat. There were not many options but what they did have were good. Basic eggs, bacon, sausages everyday as well as an indonesian section that changes everyday. There was also an omlette stand where you could also get pancakes and good crepes made too.
December 21, 2012
Like the boutique look. Near the beach and staff are very friendly and helpful.
December 18, 2012
New hotel with good location
great location and good service
Excellent service and resturant. Close to the beach. Bathroom facilites are excellent, living space is small but perfect for travelling
great food and service and good selection of both local and international food
United States of America,
December 18, 2012
This was a very nice hotel. It is very close to the beach, but not right on the busy beach road. We stayed here to avoid the crazyness, but still be close to the action. Unfortunately, it wasn't quite out of reach of the mind-jarring base from the music playing by the beach at 2 am. It seems like it is pretty tough to have it all.
Simply enter your travel dates in our search box and see what extra discounts are available, in addition to our everyday lowest guaranteed prices.
| ||Get 4-7% back on every booking|
| ||Points added automatically|
| ||Save money on future bookings|
New DOUBLE and TRIPLE points promotions!
Customer Reviews - The Nap Patong Hotel, Phuket
- a chic hotel - a charming hotel, very near the patang beach, shops and mass
- A modern well appointed hotel with top service - top service, wonderful staff and all this in a brand new hot
- A Must Come Back - This is to assure you that you will not regret staying over
- A real dream hotel - The Nap Patong hotel stuns by its design. The rooms are big,
- A very awesome experience! - I was upgraded to the pool villa room and i was very very su
- Above average hotel. - I don't know why it's rated so high. It's a modern looking
- Almost felt like paying more. - Apart from a very minor glitch on arrival with regards to id
- amazing hotel great facilities - amazing stay, had great breakfast, great location just out o
- Amazing hotel, beautiful,central and luxurious - i'd recommend this place if you want an amazingly looking ho
- Amazing, luxurious, beautiful - Breakfast was fantastic with a huge selection. Although at t
- Awesome boutique hotel with good service - I have to say, I was really impressed with the service and t
- Awesome hotel with awesome staff - stayed at day dream deluxe with breakfast on level 4 which o
- Awesome hotel with great service - The Nap is amazingly awesome. The service was good. Staff we
- Awesome hotel! Great value! - in my 4 days stay in phuket, nap patong is easily the most v
- Beautiful boutique hotel - Very clean bathrooms and room, the staff were friendly and v
- Beautiful Hotel Almost Don't Want To Leave Room - Only stayed one day but had a great time. Rooms are so relax
- beautiful hotel well located in patong - I really recommand this hotel to any person who would want t
- beautiful hotel - This was a very nice hotel. It is very close to the beach,
- best hotel in town - great customer service, brand new rooms and modern fit outs
- best hotel - Great stay at this hotel first time there have stayed elsewh
- Calm oasis in Patong - The Nap is a very chic hotel in Patong, an area which is not
- Clean & near the beach! - simple, clean and nicely designed! comparing to the hotels n
- Clean hotel - friendly staff and cosy room. love the comfortable bed and p
- comfort, relax - staffs are very helpful, nice and polite. the room's air con
- Convenient location - it is a stone throw away from the beach. the services at the
- cool hotel - room service was quick and good however food wasn't very imp
- Cool - Recommended for all couple. nice rooms. thumbs up....
- Cozy chic with value! - loved our stay at the nap. boutique style hotel that had al
- decent hotel with friendly staff - i arrived at the hotel after 12 midnight, the staff was very
- Excellent hotel - I thoroughly enjoyed my stay at The Nap Patong. The hotel i
- Fantastic Hotel with Great Location - We stayed with a large group and all absolutly loved The Nap
- Fantastic Hotel! Beautiful! - very nice hotel, fantastic and very helpful front desk staff
- Fantastic Hotel, Great friendly staff. - Great, clean, friendly hotel. Staff always greet you with a
- fantastic hotel, great location, good english - it was a delight to stay at the nap, the free internet in al
- Fantastic in every way - Highly recommend this and would definitely stay again. Can
- Fantastic modern hotel!! - this is the best hotel i have stayed in phuket. the hotel is
- Good Location and Convenient price - The Nap is a very nice boutique modern hotel, located only o
- Good location and nice rooms - the nap's location is good and everything you'd need around
- Good Location but disappointing stay - Staff customer service should be improved as they don't seem
- Good location with great service - one of the rare hotels that when i tried to check in early (
- Good location -
- Good over all, but the Tour handling is not good - Good, but still has lot to improve, such as staff hospitalit
- good pool area, great breakfast, small room - apart from the small badly designed room it is a very good h
- good servıce and very new hotel.. - next tıme ı wısh to stay that hotel agaın...not too far from
- grat vibe as soon as you arrive - love where this hotel was situated away from the thick of pa
- Great hotel and friendly staff - Excellent stay 6 nights B & B good location to explore Phukt
- Great hotel and lovely staff - the nap for us was a very pleasant and safe place to stay fo
- great hotel and staff - have stayed there two times now , having stayed in other hot
- Great hotel at a great location - Our stay was just for two nights, but it was really comfy an
- Great hotel with friendly staff - this is my second visit to patong and both times stayed at t
- Great Hotel with good location - This is our first time in Phuket. And will come back here so
- Great hotel with great service` - Had a lovely stay at the hotel with good service. Great desi
- Great hotel, beautifully presented - I have nothing but praise for the staff, hotel facilities, f
- Great hotel, great service - Beautiful hotel and the staff where very helpful. Excellent
- Great hotel, spacious rooms - Very satisfied with the rooms. Hotel food was ok. Check in w
- Great hotel, - i stay for 3 night. the staff are nice and friedly. stylish
- great hotel - awesome place . we had great time there . cocktails and food
- great location i recomend this hotel - was a very joyfull stay had a great time an im coming back i
- great location with excellent service - this is my third stay there. i loved the location. its near
- great location with huge room - Great location that is near to the beach and shopping.
- Great location, cleanliness were tip top - The hotel's INterior design is really nice. Convenient locat
- Great location. Everything we can wish for. - This hotel is about 10 minutes walk from the main street and
- Great location - The location is good, it's close to the beach and so many re
- Great modern hotel - This is a great hotel offering clean rooms, good styling and
- happy trip - The Nap Patong--it was clean,new, located at good location,
- hotel for apple fans - spent 3 days there, it's very near to cheap seafood restaura
- Hotel looks good in photos, is not so comfortable - A little difficult to find, even for the taxi drivers. The
- Hotel nice and good service - Good service and hotel condition,just the swimming pool is t
- It feels like Home - I recommend this Hotel to anyone who would like to go to Pat
- lovely hotel ,luxurious finishes .Very clean . - would have liked a room key each - 2 adults need 2 keys but
- Lovely hotel and great service - Great hotel to live with at Kata beach. When I open the door
- Lovely hotel and service with a smile - Its a great hotel in Patong!! Everythings pretty good, we r
- Lovely hotel and service with a smile - Neat and tidy hotel. Staff were always friendly and helpful.
- Lovely hotel at a great location - we stayed for 3 nights but wished we had planned a longer st
- Lovely hotel with good location and spacious room - Was attracted by the photos posted on Agoda about the hotel.
- Lovely hotel, excellent service. - Not to be faulted on any level. Excellent rooms at the price
- Lovely hotel. - the nap is a great place to stay. the rooms are beautifully
- Lovely hotel - Good location close to Patong, The room ain't huge but clean
- Lovely hotel - I was lived in Nap on 23 to 25th Nov. It is out of my image.
- Memorable holiday - The location is strategic, it's 5 min walk to the beach, and
- Modern , clean , freindly staff - Great location just minutes to the beach and two streets ove
- New and Comfortable - Hotel is new and comfortable but location is a bit out. Walk
- New Design concept hotel - Friendly staff and clean room. Room is smaller than what we
- Nice Boutique Hotel - Nice, clean big rooms. Good breakfast. Very good locations.
- Nice but a little disappointed - We travel to Phuket yearly and for the last 2 trips we have
- Nice Cosy Hotel w Good Service - Good friendly servic. Suprised Gf w a birthday cake on her b
- Nice hotel and service - the hotel is nice and the atmosfere is relaxing, even though
- Nice hotel for the current price, for how long? - Great stay, but security to absurd. We travelled many times
- Nice hotel with good facilities - We travelled in the middle of the holiday season (26/12/12 -
- Nice hotel with good location and services - can access to the beach by 5 mins walking distance. receptio
- nice hotel with great service - nice and modern design hotel with great location close to th
- nice hotel with modern style - Walk distance to City Hall station and Marina Bay.
- nice place - This is a nice place, I liked the room and the staff is frie
- nice, clean and new hotel - this is one of the nicest hotels i've seen in patong. the h
- 'perfect size rooms, lovely hotel - Loved this hotel, clean rooms, fantastic food, staff & pool.
- Pleasant, quiet stay amid the bustling Patong - My short stay at The Nap was overall a pleasant one. My boyf
- Quiet, clean, modern looking hotel - It was a nice quiet hotel. The pool was not overcrowded with
- really great location and services - it's really a good location.around two minutes walk to the b
- Relaxing and comfortable - The price per night, ease of access, clean and comfortable
- Sensation Hotel with everything you need/want. - It's close enough to the Nightlife if needed however also fa