Every time an Agoda customer checks out of a hotel we send them an email asking them to write a review of their stay. This is the only way reviews can be submitted. Every review must then be approved by our content team before being posted on the Agoda website. Therefore, unlike many other travel sites, ALL Agoda reviews are certified and genuine.
Enter your dates to check availability and book this hotel
Number of Rooms:
Check Rates & Availability At This Hotel
We want you to pay the lowest possible rate for your room. If you have reserved a hotel room through Agoda, and then show us that you could book the same room, for the same dates, at a lower rate, that is viewable and bookable on another website, we will either match that rate or beat it. Click this link to find out more.
Recent customer reviews
|Filter by Traveler Type
All reviews (2087)
Families with young children
August 26, 2012
Modern Hotel and clean
Very clean and free wifi internet
A new and modern hotel, hotel food very nice, most important clean and comfortable and relax. Near patong beach and patong town. hotel services are okay and wow free wifi and all beverage in the frigerator are free. it is dificult to find from other hotel. welldone Nap Patong.
August 23, 2012
Modern hotel with friendly service
Service, appearance, rooms, location, facilities
We had a very pleasant stay at the Nap which was enhanced by the very friendly and obliging staff. It is a modern and fresh looking hotel that offers great facilities.
Go to Racha Yai (Raya)Island for a day or even a few as it is beautiful.
August 22, 2012
Happy Returning Customers
We have stayed here before. A good hotel all-round! Nice modern and clean with friendly staff and a good breakfast. Close enough to all of the nightlife and shopping, and far enough away for peace and quiet. Plenty of parking if you have a rental car like we did with easy access.
Hotel Feature Tip:
Nice modern and clean hotel with friendly staff. Close enough to all of the nightlife and shopping, and far enough away for peace and quiet.
Families with older children
August 21, 2012
Great hotel and lovely staff
Very clean, and great room service!
the nap for us was a very pleasant and safe place to stay for the entire family. located away from the main hustle and bustle but within easy walking distance it was an excellent base to be at and about 400 metres from the beach.
patong beach itself isn’t the best of beaches but reasonable all the same. plenty of restaurants & shopping nearby, tuk tuk rides to and fro to local places are always around baht which if over refreshed can come in handy
there is a very helpful tourist guide at the hotel that you should utilise for day trips…
If you like beaches we would highly recommend Kata Beach which is about a 30-40 min drive south. Get yourself a local taxi driver and for around Baht ($32.00) he’ll take you anywhere you want for the entire day, money well spent!
August 21, 2012
Professional hotel services, smiling face.
Clean & comfortable room, good location.
I will definitely choose to stay in The Nap again on my next trip.
August 20, 2012
the most amazing hotel in phuket
service was brilliant, the room was awesome, the location great
I really loved this hotel, I was so pleased I chose it.Everything about it was brilliant.
Go scuba diving dont bother with the snorkelling
August 18, 2012
Great hotel but not ideal for solo travelers
I strongly feel that this hotel is designed for couples.
For families - I feel that the pool is too small and has limited facilities for children - also some children were having fun and screaming in the pool and were told to be quite by staff!! I thought this was not adequate!
For solo travelers - the hotel has this crazy rule that they will charge you 1500 baht if you take someone into your room!
They constantly police who is going to visit you - even if it is just your friend. So if you want to have local Thai people visit you,this place is definitely not for you! I was charged 1500 baht for having a Thai friend from university days visit my room!! I could not belive this!
Also, don't use the laundry service. They lost one of my t-shirts and tired to cover it up by saying "they never received the t-shirt!".I remember sending this to them so this was a complete lie.
Furthermore, the breakfast buffet is very average -they seem to only change 3 or three dishes everyday!
I won't be staying here again!
Go for a walk/ run along the beach! This is so beautiful!
August 17, 2012
Good hotel, highly recommended
great location, nice breakfast, good facilitates.
We had great time living in the hotel. it is a new hotel, the facilitate is great, the breakfast is very nice and room is big.
The staff is helpful and friendly.
United States of America,
August 17, 2012
Beauty, location, and service!
Location to beach and nightlife
The staff was incredibly helpful. We asked for recommendations on restaurants, and they not only talked through different suggestions, but when we decided on a place, they called to make reservations for us and got us a ride to the restaurant!
The morning we checked out, we also did a day trip to Phi Phi island. We came back all wet and dirty, and the hotel gave us a room to shower in before getting to the airport (even though we had already checked out!)
The breakfast spread was incredible--there was an omelet station, crepe station, fresh squeezed juice, and different selections each morning.
This was a great hotel--I would absolutely stay there again!
August 17, 2012
The friendly staff, the restaurant and location.
The Nap Patong exceeded all of our expectations. Our check in process was quick and efficient on arrival. Our room was a good size with a lovely balcony which also had a fan! We were provided with a free mini bar which was a great bonus. The breakfast buffet was excellent- so much variety and the quality of food was unquestionable. The Nap is a five minute walk from Patong Beach which was convenient as we enjoyed going to the beach daily. The 76Bar restaurant was amazing; we attempted to eat at other retsaurants during our time in Patong however nothing compared. The quality of food and service was of high standard and affordable also. The bar tender also makes a great Mojito, in fact the best I had in Phuket. Thank you Nap Patong for mkaing our stay so memorable, we will definitely be coming back!
Simply enter your travel dates in our search box and see what extra discounts are available, in addition to our everyday lowest guaranteed prices.
| ||Get 4-7% back on every booking|
| ||Points added automatically|
| ||Save money on future bookings|
New DOUBLE and TRIPLE points promotions!
Customer Reviews - The Nap Patong Hotel, Phuket
- a beautiful hotel - This hotel has got to be one of the better hotels in Patong.
- A Friendly & Cozy Hotel -
- A gem - I booked the hotel from Agoda and I wasn't disappointed: fre
- A nice hotel, with modern amenities, squeaky clean - We reached the Nap Patong quite late in the afternoon, so we
- A really nice hotel for the relaxing holiday - arrived in phuket ariport around 10 pm, and the hotel staff
- a thumbs-up hotel - the nap is a great hotel with excellent service. their buffe
- Absolutely Amazing! - Best hotel that both myself and my partner have ever stayed
- Amazing everything about the hotel was lovely - The Hotel is amazing my partner and myself stayed for 5 nigh
- Amazing service - The staff at The Nap were more than accomodating. Every req
- Amazing! No any trouble and only good feelings! -
- Amazing!! - My Girlfriend and I had the most amazing stay here, wonderfu
- Average location -
- Awesome hotel! - The Nap hotel is in a great location. Short 5 min walking di
- awesome hotel - The staff was friendly. Room was clean & new. walking dista
- Awesome Place! - I was there with a friend. Both of us enjoyed the stay there
- Beautiful hotel - We really enjoyed our stay at the nap patong. It is beautifu
- Beautiful modern hotel - Great hotel. Very modern, and clean. We were upgraded after
- Beautiful - The rooms are huge in this new hotel - massive pool and fant
- beautifull modern hotel - hotel has instant wow factor. check in quick and efficient r
- Best hotel in Patong - My friend and I stayed in the Nap Patong in December, 2011.
- Clean and Environmental Friendly Hotel - Excellent stay, hotel was clean, bed was comfortable, toilet
- Clean and lovely hotel with friendly staff. - This is the first time we stay in this hotel. Everything is
- Disappointing and overrated Hotel - I must say my stay in NAP Patong was the most disappointing
- excellent hotel - excellent hotel. creates a very good impression from the lob
- Excellent! - my wife and i stayed at the nap with our two daughters (ages
- Excellent - Very modern, great design and VERY clean. Friendly staff, wh
- Good Hotel, New Hotel - pleasant to stay there, but the service not good enough,,, t
- good loacation but so so service - the hotel use blue and white as its style, but the white she
- Good location but so noisy - Tuk tuk so expensive, But far away to bars, need walk a long
- Good Location, Wonderful Service, Great Value - stayed in the nap at patong on 18 - 21 july 2012. had a wond
- Good service - 1. hotel staff have nice smile.
2. the room is clean and ni
- Good stay - Hotel was clean and stylish. Hotel services was good and hel
- Good value for money, great location - Great value for money (at discounted price) but wouldn't pay
- Great and "fresh" hotel - Great and nice hotel: the room is very nice, new and clean.
- Great embient, friendly & helpful staff - we had a very relax and enjoyable christmas holiday spent in
- Great getaway hotel with Gf - Went on Phuket trip with girl friend and she likes this hote
- Great Hotel and lovely setup - The stay was good with complimentary Drinks throughtout the
- Great hotel and nice location - Nice location about 2 blocks from the beach and about 5 minu
- Great hotel, good location - the nap's location is one of its best points being so close
- Great Hotel, Great Location - We enjoyed our stay at The Nap. The pool is small with no s
- Great hotel, great service, clean!!! - Great place, all the photos reflected what the rooms actuall
- Great Hotel - Hotel staff is very friendly and helpful, location is very g
- Great Hotel - I've stayed for 2 nights in The Nap, it is a modern & open c
- Great hotel - nice people, very helpful, food is great, wonderful room wit
- Great hotel - stayed here 5 times already and always come back if availabl
- Great location and good service - i enjoyed my stay there as the staff were helpful, friendly
- Great location and great value - recommended for big group of friends, the location is fantas
- Great location and modern room - We were upgraded to a room which had a private terrace on th
- Great location and new hotel - i would definately recomment the nap. the staff are very po
- Great location, good service, and nice environment - There is essentially no pick-up service. So basically you ne
- Great location, Great rooms and Great Staff - clean, modern, good breakfast, free wifi and fast. pleasant
- Great modern hotel, with friendly staff - enjoyed the hotel with decent views and easy access to the b
- Great Service with smile - The service was good, everyone there working with smile. The
- Great service, good size room with balcony! - it was a pleasant stay in the nap hotel, staff were polite a
- Great stay all in all - We enjoyed our stay. The location is pretty central, around
- Had a lovely stay-didn't want to leave - the nap is a modern, clean hotel. checked in on my birthday
- Hotel not ready - We booked for The Nap Patong however the hotel is not ready
- hotel of design - 1. a little far from Jungceylon and bar street, Tuk-tuk will
- Immaculate Hotel - Best Hotel we have stayed in. Friendly staff, large spaciou
- location is good n peaceful area of patong - will most deff b staying at the hotel wen i return to thaila
- Lovely hotel and great location - a very good location.... gd staff... it's my 2o. rime in thi
- Lovely hotel and service with a smile - Amazing hotel with low price copmared to the services, moder
- Lovely hotel and service with a smile - Friendly receptionist, clean, easy...walkin distance to seas
- Lovely hotel and service with a smile - We realy enjoied out stay at the nat, the hotel has a touch
- Lovely hotel to stay in Patong, Phuket - The stay at the Nap Patong was great. The hotel is very mode
- Lovely hotel, clean, and great service provided, - clean, nice design feature, and free internet with apple des
- Lovely hotel, friendly service. - We had an extremely enjoyable stay at The Nap. When you get
- Lovely hotel, friendly staff. - Although the hotel is situated minutes from the madnesss of
- Lovely hotel, Very Clean, Helpful Staff - The hotel is situated in a convenient location just 2 minute
- lovely hotel,.good service..bit far from bangla rd - i went with my mum..the first 2 nights we had no hot water,b
- lovely hotel - great hotel with nice clean rooms. the only negative comment
- Lovely hotel - Loved this hotel. Highly recommended! Staff were very helpfu
- Lovely room with great location - my children really enjoyed this hotel very much. we arrived
- Marvellous facilities - amazing hotel. very modern decor, great breakfast included
- Modern and Comfy Hotel - Nap Patong is located in an (rather) quite road but not far
- modern architecture good location - beautiful hotel located near patong beach. wonderful rooms.
- Modern Hotel and clean - A new and modern hotel, hotel food very nice, most important
- Modern hotel with good service - We really enjoyed staying at this hotel. It is very new and
- Modern hotel with great staff. - A great modern hotel that is a short distance from the beach
- Modern hotel, great location small rooms - I enjoyed my stay however the room was very small. We had th
- Mordern Hotel, Quite location, can't ask for more! - We had a great stay at the Nap, recommend it to all of our f
- New facilities with a zen touch - it was a very new and cozy hotel. facilities are relatively
- New, Modern Hotel Suitable for Yuppies - Went to the hotel not expecting too much as we got the room
- nice hotel - Great place to stay. The rooms are clean and spacious with l
- Nice and quiet place with a great service - Very lovely and nice place with a great silent service that
- Nice hotel and design. Friendly service. - If you want to have a quick access to the beach and restaura
- Nice Hotel and good stay experience - nice stay experience, about 45mins drive from the airport to
- Nice hotel but average service - Phuket is one of our stop for our honeymoon. We've informed
- Nice Hotel but small pool and contruction noise - The Hotel is very nice, the stuff is friendly, the location
- nice hotel some teething probs - very nice clean hotel, staff friendly as the natives always
- Nice hotel with a great balcony and nice room - I stayed at The Nap for one week and had a great stay. The b
- Nice hotel with lovely rooms - the location of nap patong is convenicent, just 5 minutes wa
- nice hotel - good location, staff so nice!
- Nice Hotel - It is really a nice hotel with great location, both to the s
- Nice location but small rooms - Nice location but small rooms,, but it's ok,, nice Bar with
- Nice looking hotel with great service - It's my third trip to Patong and I'm a bit over it (Too many
- Nice modern hotel - The Nap Patong is a very new hotel which opened only about 8
- Nothing special - Had high expectations of the hotel but was frankly a little
- Our Favorite Hotel in Phuket - We loved this hotel. The Breakfast buffet was great, our hi
- Perfect Location...Perfect Service! - I originally booked for 3 nights before heading out to Koh P