Every time an Agoda customer checks out of a hotel we send them an email asking them to write a review of their stay. This is the only way reviews can be submitted. Every review must then be approved by our content team before being posted on the Agoda website. Therefore, unlike many other travel sites, ALL Agoda reviews are certified and genuine.
Enter your dates to check availability and book this hotel
Number of Rooms:
Check Rates & Availability At This Hotel
We want you to pay the lowest possible rate for your room. If you have reserved a hotel room through Agoda, and then show us that you could book the same room, for the same dates, at a lower rate, that is viewable and bookable on another website, we will either match that rate or beat it. Click this link to find out more.
Recent customer reviews
|Filter by Traveler Type
All reviews (2092)
May 24, 2012
Nice room but poor service
hotel building wer perfectly design but the staff wer not properly trained..lousy service affects the overall performance of every hotel..we wer 3 in a room but they still charge the other person for its stay, we check in around 2pm and we leave our luggage for our late lunch and we ask them to bring all d luggages in our room..but when we came back around 4 pm.. they wer not able to bring our luggage instead we wer the one who brought it in our room... and the worst thing here.. we wer set to check out at 12nn but they wer asking us to vacate the room as early as 11am..
May 24, 2012
This hotel has got to be one of the better hotels in Patong. It is an oasis with very good facilities, and just a few minutes walk to the beach and Bangla Road. The beds were very comfortable and the AC was great and not noisy however dont leave the balcony door open or you will leave the walls dripping from the humidity. We really enjoyed the breakfast and there was always plenty. We found the free Mini bar of water & soft drink in the room, a thoughtful gesture. The Bar and Restaurant staff were excellent however I believe the reception staff could take a lesson in customer management. Staff in other hotels have always gone out of there way to help with any request and we found that in this hotel it was -here we will give you the info and you go and do it yourself we are too busy talking to one another behind the desk. An example of this is trying to post a parcel. Other hotels will usually help. This hotel makes you walk around in the heat and hopefully find the Post Office and then hope that you find someone that speaks English. This took us two trips and a full morning to eventually finalise what should have been a simple task.
May 23, 2012
I got food poisoning from a street cart and so we stayed longer. in fact we stayed over a week.
May 23, 2012
we was so impress when we arrived to the hotel. the staff was served us welcome drinks & cold tower with their warm smile. we stayed 4 nights at the deluxe room, facing a modern design pool. it was a comfort stay.
Walking 1 street towards the main street, ( right in front of Aspery hotel) there is a travel agency that rents out motorbike & offer tours trip for a very cheap price. we rented a motorbike at 200baht per day, comes with full tank of petrol.
May 22, 2012
Staff is useless and rude. My check out was at night and I was 15 min looking for somebody of staff for doing it because there was nobody in reception. all of them was slepping in other room
don't book in this hotel
May 21, 2012
Take a Nap at The Nap
clean, modern rooms, great amenities, friendly staff.
had a nice quiet stay at the nap. the rooms were modern and clean at all times, housekeeping did a great job. all staff were friendly at all times, day or night. ice machines would be good around the resort instead of ordering via roomservice. it was sad to see no one in the bars / restaurant at night times as there is too much choice outside of the resort. room 219 has a security camera pointing right into your room, it is ment to be for the villa security but it felt like it was zoomed right into our room. all in all, the resort is very modern and clean, friendly staff, nice rooms, a nice place to stay. would stay there again!
May 21, 2012
Good location but hard bed
Location is good to shopping and beach. Exterior and interior of hotel is well kept and beautiful
On arrival we were politely greeted and serve by the staff like any hotel. We went into our room and find that the pillow got smell. Immediately got the room service to change it. The only complain about this hotel is the hard matress. Otherwise it would be a perfect hotel with good facilities, food and spa.
It's worth the money. Everything nice and people are friendly.
May 20, 2012
Very modern hotel
Very new with a fresh feel, the staff were fantastic.
This was a trip with our friends. We loved the hotel. It is in a good location, very close to everything. It has a modern feel with a large flat screen tv. The rooms overlook the pool. The pool isn't huge but big enough and nicely set out. The only down for our stay was some construction across the road that was a little noisy. Breakfast was nice with made to order eggs.
May 19, 2012
Posh & A1 location hotel
Location!! Very posh and new
this is a very impressive hotel that is stylish and functional. i must say that the breakfast selection was probably the best spread i have seen. the best part is the menu changes daily. you never get tired of it. plus another great feature is its just about 100 metres away from patong beach. if you don't like the beach, the hotel pool is just as good. rooms also come with a balcony so you get lots of outdoors to thoroughly enjoy what phuket has to offer.
Check out Jungceylon mall for shopping action
May 18, 2012
Pleasant, friendly hotel in excellent location.
Attractively designed boutique hotel. Very friendly, helpful staff. Clean and tidy. Adequate space with additional balcony overlooking pool. Quiet and tranquil. Good breakfast. Nice restaurant and wine bar. Very helpful travel agent on site.
we enjoyed out time at the nap hotel. it represented very good value and was private and secluded notwithstanding the central location one block back from patong beach. the staff were polite, friendly and helpful.
Simply enter your travel dates in our search box and see what extra discounts are available, in addition to our everyday lowest guaranteed prices.
| ||Get 4-7% back on every booking|
| ||Points added automatically|
| ||Save money on future bookings|
New DOUBLE and TRIPLE points promotions!
Customer Reviews - The Nap Patong Hotel, Phuket
- A comfortable, convenient, and clean hotel - location: suitable for driving , have car park , near to pat
- A Quiet & Peaceful Hotel - The hotel gives me a very clean and spacious feeling. The lo
- A quiter place to stay, but not far from it all - The staff were wonderful and very obliging if we needed anyt
- acceptable for the price... need improvements... - We moved to Nap after staying in Sala for a few days, mainly
- Amazing Hotel - the nap is one of the best hotel i visited in phuket , it’s
- An Oasis in the middle of crazy Phuket - The staff is nice, the breakfast is very complete and the ro
- Awesome hotel and service with a namaste - great location next to the Patong beach....new hotel with mo
- Awesome hotel! - our stay at the nap patong was ace!!! the hotel is new, cozy
- Beautiful Hotel with big rooms - I loved everything about this hotel. The service, the beds (
- Beautiful hotel with excellent service - The hotel was very beautiful, staff was very friendly and it
- Beautiful hotel, flawless service, great breakfast - the lobby and decor of the hotel is simple modern and beauti
- Beauty, location, and service! - The staff was incredibly helpful. We asked for recommendati
- Best hotel we've stayed in so far - this hotel should be rated 5 stars! our son absolutely love
- Best place to stay in patong - our second stay at the nap, it was just as good as our first
- Chic and modern hotel - This is my first time staying at The Nap Patong Hotel. It wa
- Chic hotel in nice location, but smaller room - Cons: we picked this hotel because of its Apple TV, but it t
- Chic, cozy and serene - i was very happy and honored to get a upgrade with a sea-vie
- Cozy room, friendly stuff, nice breakfast -
- Every thing they said about the hotel is true! - nice comfortable place with tasteful decor and theme. it fee
- everything is great~~~!!!!! - no complaints to the nap, everything here is great..good cus
- Excellent hotel - I cannot recommend this place highly enough, our stay here w
- Excellent Service - We were there for 3 nights, everything is excellent .. perfe
- Fantastic holiday with great service - great location, walking distance to beach and bangla road. d
- Fantastic Hotel - I would stay here again. - Our stay at The Nap Patong was sensational. We arrived at Th
- Fantastic hotel & room, staff were the best!!!! - we moved from the andaman beach suites hotel for the balance
- Fantastic Hotel that ticks all boxes - The Nap was the best hotel I have stayed in. The rooms were
- Fantastic Service and a quite location - I have stayed at this hotel a few times, and I absolutely lo
- Finally - something stylish in Patong! - i normally stay in hotels that you would find on tablet hote
- Friendly staff and great location! - We have no reservation to recommend this hotel to others! Th
- good Hotel - I got food poisoning from a street cart and so we stayed lon
- Good location but poor rooms - We had to be relocated to another room as the first one had
- good location, modern rooms, nice pool - Good location, 10min walk to bangla rd, breakfast good varie
- Good Location, Service with a smile. - had an enjoyable stay at the nap no complaints but more gym
- Got upgraded. But NO AIR-CON in living room - We just stayed for a night in The Nap this weekend. We were
- great enviromnment but room very small - convenience location, great design and very new hotel, frien
- Great features for the price! - Very nice rooms, good service, located in an non-noisy area
- Great hotel with excellent service -
- Great Hotel with Exellence Service ! - This hotel is just a stone throw away from the famous Patong
- Great hotel with friendly service - it was not the best hotel i've stayed (compared to fairmont
- great hotel - everything was new, the staff were great and helpful.... clo
- Great location - simple clean and basic hotel - The Nap Patong is a nice, clean, basic hotel. Nothing to co
- Great location & nice hotel - Great location and the rooms were a decent size. We had a r
- Great location with good staff - its was actually good. location wise and the service was goo
- Great location, rooms and facilities. - We can definitely recommend this hotel to any couple visiti
- Great Modern Hotel - My partner and I only stayed at the Nap for one night but we
- Great place in the quieter end of town - I have stayed here previously and was not disappointed on my
- Great Service and location. - we stay at the nap patong for 2nights and we enjoy the stay
- Heart of City, yet quite - Good design and concept, however the services need to be imp
- Hotel Excellence - My wife and I have stayed in a number of 5 star hotels throu
- If you have to stay in Phuket - Great Hotel - i wouldn't recommend phuket, but if you go there, this is a
- Is abit pricey with the feature - Room: Clean and nicely design. For this new hotel, the room
- Loved this hotel - We liked this hotel with its modern rooms and clean lines.
- Lovely hotel and service with a smile" - Everything was outstanding, including room, food, service an
- Lovely hotel and service with a smile - Had a lovely relaxing stay! The staff were very helpful and
- Lovely hotel and service with a smile - our stay was great. the rooms are just perfect and they are
- Lovely hotel and service with a smile - the hotel is clean, morden and quiet, i like it very much.
- Lovely Hotel, great location with great staff - We stayed here for two nights, and I will definitely be stay
- Lovely hotel - The hotel is new and very nice, modern design, the staff is
- lovely hotel - we had a good experience. hotel was very good! we had a go
- Lovely staff, right by the beach; Balconies! - had a lovely 1 night stay; we spent most of the first day wa
- luxurious modern hotel - Excellent hotel room. Big private balcony, plus nice large b
- modern great staff - internet connection a bit slow , great pool, food good , sta
- Modern hotel with excellent freindly staff . - From the time we arrived until sadly the time we left, this
- Modern Hotel within walking distance to nightlife - My husband and I stayed at the Nap Patong Hotel in March 201
- Modern Hotel - Stayed at the Nap for 5 nights. It is good value for money b
- Modern Room, Good Service - A modern clean hotel. good amenities, gym, small pool. good
- Modern, Classy hotel - About 10 minutes walk from Patong beach, clean, friendly sta
- New boutique hotel in Patong - Our stay was very pleasant. The staff is really nice: always
- New Clean Hotel at a very Good Location - the hotel is very new and nice modern looking. the room is v
- New hotel in Patong Beach - We booked this hotel because it is new and thought everythin
- New hotel with good service and near the beach too - Hotel is new and the room we stayed was huge and clean. Pack
- Nice boutique resort at Patong Beach - We booked the regular room but it was overbooked when we che
- Nice hotel and good service - The Nap Hotel is simple, clean and very nice. The staff ther
- Nice hotel but average service - Phuket is one of our stop for our honeymoon. We've informed
- Nice hotel for a comfort stay - The hotel lobby looks nice, its decoration theme matches wit
- Nice hotel in a good location! - This hotel is v new and hence the facilities are up-to-date.
- Nice Hotel in a Good Location - Enjoyed our stay at the Nap Patong. Relatively new hotel in
- nice hotel with excellent service - a very nice hotel with excellent service. the staffs are ver
- Nice hotel with friendly smile - This is a good hotel . I like the lobby design of Nap hotel
- Nice hotel with friendly staff - We really enjoyed our stay in this hotel. It is located clos
- Nice hotel with great staff - Had a very pleasant stay.Liked the bar,restaurant and the po
- Nice hotel, good location - The hotel is quite clean, staff are very helpful and friendl
- NIce hotel. - Very nice accomodating hotel. A large room perfect for the c
- Nice Hotel - Comfortable room with big balcony, breakfast is good but not
- Nice hotel - Good hotel and clean rooms, I got my holiday worth at this h
- Nice hotel - The room is quite spacious. It is not far from the beach and
- Nice near new hotel, friendly staffs - a good place to stay in the heart of Phuket and still enjoy
- Nice One - it's a great location near for evry things you need,
- Nice quiet location - close to everything - I enjoyed the stay as I found the rooms comfortable, the sta
- our stay was greate - our stay was fantastic, we upgraded to the blue moon suite :
- Peaceful and Quiet - Friendly and helpful staff. It was definitely a pleasant sta
- Pleasantly chic yet comfortable - In-house tourism agency hooked me up with shows, restaurants
- Poor service - hotel building wer perfectly design but the staff wer not pr
- Pretty boutique hotel in a great location! - Upon arrival, helpful staff efficiently saw to our check in
- Really clean and modern - The nap is really new and clean. It's only a five-ten min wa
- Relaxed Atmosphere - the nap is in a quite location, just a few minutes walk from
- relaxing hotel - overall a good hotel to spend a few nights if you want to ex
- Satisfactory - All in all it was satisfactory and you get what you pay for.
- Simple and nice - The hotel is at the quieter end of Patong, which suits me fi
- So far the best hotel in Bali ! - Was really impressed the moment i step into the hotel.