Every time an Agoda customer checks out of a hotel we send them an email asking them to write a review of their stay. This is the only way reviews can be submitted. Every review must then be approved by our content team before being posted on the Agoda website. Therefore, unlike many other travel sites, ALL Agoda reviews are certified and genuine.
Enter your dates to check availability and book this hotel
Number of Rooms:
Check Rates & Availability At This Hotel
We want you to pay the lowest possible rate for your room. If you have reserved a hotel room through Agoda, and then show us that you could book the same room, for the same dates, at a lower rate, that is viewable and bookable on another website, we will either match that rate or beat it. Click this link to find out more.
Recent customer reviews
|Filter by Traveler Type
All reviews (2092)
December 12, 2011
Great location with good staff
its was actually good. location wise and the service was good. one of the staff at the restaurant by the named of 'pui' was excellent with great smile.
pros and cons buying a travel trip at the airport. pros: get it with a complimentary ride to your hotel. cons: you may not get the exact trip you bought.
December 11, 2011
Great service, Good value for money
close to Padong beach, nice staff, free mini-bar soft drinks
It was my birthday when I stayed at the Nap Patong, they prepared a cake for me (for free) and two staff even sang B-day song for me... very touching! Actually, hotel staff are always very nice and helpful.
PS,I already started missing the delicious breakfast.
PPS, The soft drinks in mini bar are all for free!
Highly recommend this hotel!!!
Patong night market
December 11, 2011
Best hotel in Patong
Luxurious, clean, great service, ideal location.
My friend and I stayed in the Nap Patong in December, 2011. We arrived on the overnight bus at 7 am, the front desk staff were kindly able to check us into a room early, we really appreciated. this as we were completely exhausted. The location of the hotel is ideal, the beach is about 1-2 minutes walk, Bangla Road and areas with good restaurants are within about 10 minutes. We had a twin room with a pool view, the size of the space including the balcony was ample for the two of us, there was room for storage of our belongings as well. Nice touches included the free mini bar with water, juice and soft drinks, and the dvd player which was good to have to watch movies after a long day. The housekeeping was impeccable, our rooms were kept looking very clean and tidy. The buffet breakfast had a reasonable spread and the waiting staff were very professional and attentive. We used the tour agency in the hotel to book a half day boat trip around the islands and also our flights and found it reliable and reasonably priced. During our stay at the hotel my friend celebrated her 26th birthday. The staff must have noted the date during our check in and three of them came up after speaking to me privately to surprise her with a lovely decorated cake and sang 'happy birthday' to her, she was very touched by efforts they made.
We thoroughly enjoyed our stay at the Nap Patong and highly recommend the hotel to anyone who visits Patong.
December 10, 2011
In quiet road next to football stadium away from the strip. Brand new complex. Free breakfast. No negative about this hotel whatsoever.
Phuket town bus stop just round the corner. Worth a visit!
December 09, 2011
Great Location and great rooms
Walking distance to Patong beach, great room, free wi fi and mini bar(non alcoholic drinks)
i stayed there for 4 days, the hotel is very close to patong beach, 10 min walk to the famous bangla road and 20 min walk to jungceylon mall. my stay was very good. although the hotel is a bit expensive, but the extra money you are spending is worth staying. so over all experience was very good. also hotel offers free wi fi and a free mini bar(non alcoholic drinks).
You can book a taxi for local city tour (600 baht for 5-6 hour). See the view point , phuket zoo, gems factory, go karting, elephant ride etc.
December 09, 2011
Good location with great service
one of the rare hotels that when i tried to check in early (at 10am instead of the usual 2pm), and i was able to check in. good service from the staff throughout the stay, however, once i checked out and requested for a room to shower (as they have promised to give us 1 room to shower at 12pm because we checked out at 7am for our atv activity), their attitude changed a little and service became slower.
it can get a little noisy at night with random noises coming from the main road (but maybe that is because we stayed at the room nearest to the main road).
other than that, i would recommend this hotel to my friends when they come to stay at patong!
Do not eat at Savory restaurant on the Beach! Very lousy service with bad and expensive food!
December 09, 2011
Nice environment and service. i will live again in future
December 09, 2011
Very nice hotel with great location
Private upstairs terrace for sunbaking, very close to the beach
the nap is beautifully designed with contemporary features.
our room had 2 balconies, one upstairs for sunbaking which i loved.
overall we were very happy with our stay there. the staff were very helpful and friendly.
Hotel Feature Tip:
Patong beach is only a 5minute walk down the end of the road.
December 08, 2011
Beautiful, new, clean, and great service
Excellent room, fast (free) wifi, great pool, wonderful staff
Our favourite stay in Patong (stayed at 2 other places during our trip). I think it's only ~6 months old, and the rooms are fantastic. We stayed in a Dream Deluxe or something, and it was spacious, great bathroom, comfy bed, good TV, very fast wifi (~12-15Mbits). The pool was nice, and the drinks cheap during happy hour :)
Their restaurant wasn't too bad, and every 2nd night they had various buffets for 399B per person. The location is perhaps a 3 minute walk to Beach Rd., and our room overlooked the swimming pool (as I think most do there).
Service was always excellent (especially when I couldn't get my True prepaid sim to get a data package, so they did this for me, calling the Thai operators). We'd definitely stay here, and wish we'd stayed here the entire 12 days of our trip! You honestly cannot go wrong with this place.
December 08, 2011
Excellent Hotel with friendly staff
Water features, beds and lounges in the front lobby, free Wi-Fi, free minibar, Free pool table, Free access to gym and internet
My wife and I stayed at this hotel for one week and we enjoyed it immensely. We were happy with the correspondence prior to arriving in Thailand and the hotel was able to arrange transfers for us at a very good rate.
The design of the hotel was as we saw in the pictures. All the water features in the hotel were just breathtaking. We were extremely happy with our room on arrival. We had a guide with very good english explaining the policies and procedures to us. The room was clean on arrival and was cleaned everyday. We had a nice view of the pool area. We had a private balcony, airconditioning, a safe, a tv and dvd, free wi-fi and minibar.
The staff were friendly and helpful.
We had complimentary fruits, cocktail on arrival and a complimentary continential breakfast daily. There was a wide variety of choice to cater for everyone's needs and they also have chefs cooking up made to order meals and also an attendant making fresh juice at the bar.
You can always bargin down to around half the price they intially suggest to you. Do not be afraid to walk away.
Simply enter your travel dates in our search box and see what extra discounts are available, in addition to our everyday lowest guaranteed prices.
| ||Get 4-7% back on every booking|
| ||Points added automatically|
| ||Save money on future bookings|
New DOUBLE and TRIPLE points promotions!
Customer Reviews - The Nap Patong Hotel, Phuket
- A comfortable, convenient, and clean hotel - location: suitable for driving , have car park , near to pat
- A Quiet & Peaceful Hotel - The hotel gives me a very clean and spacious feeling. The lo
- A quiter place to stay, but not far from it all - The staff were wonderful and very obliging if we needed anyt
- acceptable for the price... need improvements... - We moved to Nap after staying in Sala for a few days, mainly
- Amazing Hotel - the nap is one of the best hotel i visited in phuket , it’s
- An Oasis in the middle of crazy Phuket - The staff is nice, the breakfast is very complete and the ro
- Awesome hotel and service with a namaste - great location next to the Patong beach....new hotel with mo
- Awesome hotel! - our stay at the nap patong was ace!!! the hotel is new, cozy
- Beautiful Hotel with big rooms - I loved everything about this hotel. The service, the beds (
- Beautiful hotel with excellent service - The hotel was very beautiful, staff was very friendly and it
- Beautiful hotel, flawless service, great breakfast - the lobby and decor of the hotel is simple modern and beauti
- Beauty, location, and service! - The staff was incredibly helpful. We asked for recommendati
- Best hotel we've stayed in so far - this hotel should be rated 5 stars! our son absolutely love
- Best place to stay in patong - our second stay at the nap, it was just as good as our first
- Chic and modern hotel - This is my first time staying at The Nap Patong Hotel. It wa
- Chic hotel in nice location, but smaller room - Cons: we picked this hotel because of its Apple TV, but it t
- Chic, cozy and serene - i was very happy and honored to get a upgrade with a sea-vie
- Cozy room, friendly stuff, nice breakfast -
- Every thing they said about the hotel is true! - nice comfortable place with tasteful decor and theme. it fee
- everything is great~~~!!!!! - no complaints to the nap, everything here is great..good cus
- Excellent hotel - I cannot recommend this place highly enough, our stay here w
- Excellent Service - We were there for 3 nights, everything is excellent .. perfe
- Fantastic holiday with great service - great location, walking distance to beach and bangla road. d
- Fantastic Hotel - I would stay here again. - Our stay at The Nap Patong was sensational. We arrived at Th
- Fantastic hotel & room, staff were the best!!!! - we moved from the andaman beach suites hotel for the balance
- Fantastic Hotel that ticks all boxes - The Nap was the best hotel I have stayed in. The rooms were
- Fantastic Service and a quite location - I have stayed at this hotel a few times, and I absolutely lo
- Finally - something stylish in Patong! - i normally stay in hotels that you would find on tablet hote
- Friendly staff and great location! - We have no reservation to recommend this hotel to others! Th
- good Hotel - I got food poisoning from a street cart and so we stayed lon
- Good location but poor rooms - We had to be relocated to another room as the first one had
- good location, modern rooms, nice pool - Good location, 10min walk to bangla rd, breakfast good varie
- Good Location, Service with a smile. - had an enjoyable stay at the nap no complaints but more gym
- Got upgraded. But NO AIR-CON in living room - We just stayed for a night in The Nap this weekend. We were
- great enviromnment but room very small - convenience location, great design and very new hotel, frien
- Great features for the price! - Very nice rooms, good service, located in an non-noisy area
- Great hotel with excellent service -
- Great Hotel with Exellence Service ! - This hotel is just a stone throw away from the famous Patong
- Great hotel with friendly service - it was not the best hotel i've stayed (compared to fairmont
- great hotel - everything was new, the staff were great and helpful.... clo
- Great location - simple clean and basic hotel - The Nap Patong is a nice, clean, basic hotel. Nothing to co
- Great location & nice hotel - Great location and the rooms were a decent size. We had a r
- Great location with good staff - its was actually good. location wise and the service was goo
- Great location, rooms and facilities. - We can definitely recommend this hotel to any couple visiti
- Great Modern Hotel - My partner and I only stayed at the Nap for one night but we
- Great place in the quieter end of town - I have stayed here previously and was not disappointed on my
- Great Service and location. - we stay at the nap patong for 2nights and we enjoy the stay
- Heart of City, yet quite - Good design and concept, however the services need to be imp
- Hotel Excellence - My wife and I have stayed in a number of 5 star hotels throu
- If you have to stay in Phuket - Great Hotel - i wouldn't recommend phuket, but if you go there, this is a
- Is abit pricey with the feature - Room: Clean and nicely design. For this new hotel, the room
- Loved this hotel - We liked this hotel with its modern rooms and clean lines.
- Lovely hotel and service with a smile" - Everything was outstanding, including room, food, service an
- Lovely hotel and service with a smile - Had a lovely relaxing stay! The staff were very helpful and
- Lovely hotel and service with a smile - our stay was great. the rooms are just perfect and they are
- Lovely hotel and service with a smile - the hotel is clean, morden and quiet, i like it very much.
- Lovely Hotel, great location with great staff - We stayed here for two nights, and I will definitely be stay
- Lovely hotel - The hotel is new and very nice, modern design, the staff is
- lovely hotel - we had a good experience. hotel was very good! we had a go
- Lovely staff, right by the beach; Balconies! - had a lovely 1 night stay; we spent most of the first day wa
- luxurious modern hotel - Excellent hotel room. Big private balcony, plus nice large b
- modern great staff - internet connection a bit slow , great pool, food good , sta
- Modern hotel with excellent freindly staff . - From the time we arrived until sadly the time we left, this
- Modern Hotel within walking distance to nightlife - My husband and I stayed at the Nap Patong Hotel in March 201
- Modern Hotel - Stayed at the Nap for 5 nights. It is good value for money b
- Modern Room, Good Service - A modern clean hotel. good amenities, gym, small pool. good
- Modern, Classy hotel - About 10 minutes walk from Patong beach, clean, friendly sta
- New boutique hotel in Patong - Our stay was very pleasant. The staff is really nice: always
- New Clean Hotel at a very Good Location - the hotel is very new and nice modern looking. the room is v
- New hotel in Patong Beach - We booked this hotel because it is new and thought everythin
- New hotel with good service and near the beach too - Hotel is new and the room we stayed was huge and clean. Pack
- Nice boutique resort at Patong Beach - We booked the regular room but it was overbooked when we che
- Nice hotel and good service - The Nap Hotel is simple, clean and very nice. The staff ther
- Nice hotel but average service - Phuket is one of our stop for our honeymoon. We've informed
- Nice hotel for a comfort stay - The hotel lobby looks nice, its decoration theme matches wit
- Nice hotel in a good location! - This hotel is v new and hence the facilities are up-to-date.
- Nice Hotel in a Good Location - Enjoyed our stay at the Nap Patong. Relatively new hotel in
- nice hotel with excellent service - a very nice hotel with excellent service. the staffs are ver
- Nice hotel with friendly smile - This is a good hotel . I like the lobby design of Nap hotel
- Nice hotel with friendly staff - We really enjoyed our stay in this hotel. It is located clos
- Nice hotel with great staff - Had a very pleasant stay.Liked the bar,restaurant and the po
- Nice hotel, good location - The hotel is quite clean, staff are very helpful and friendl
- NIce hotel. - Very nice accomodating hotel. A large room perfect for the c
- Nice Hotel - Comfortable room with big balcony, breakfast is good but not
- Nice hotel - Good hotel and clean rooms, I got my holiday worth at this h
- Nice hotel - The room is quite spacious. It is not far from the beach and
- Nice near new hotel, friendly staffs - a good place to stay in the heart of Phuket and still enjoy
- Nice One - it's a great location near for evry things you need,
- Nice quiet location - close to everything - I enjoyed the stay as I found the rooms comfortable, the sta
- our stay was greate - our stay was fantastic, we upgraded to the blue moon suite :
- Peaceful and Quiet - Friendly and helpful staff. It was definitely a pleasant sta
- Pleasantly chic yet comfortable - In-house tourism agency hooked me up with shows, restaurants
- Poor service - hotel building wer perfectly design but the staff wer not pr
- Pretty boutique hotel in a great location! - Upon arrival, helpful staff efficiently saw to our check in
- Really clean and modern - The nap is really new and clean. It's only a five-ten min wa
- Relaxed Atmosphere - the nap is in a quite location, just a few minutes walk from
- relaxing hotel - overall a good hotel to spend a few nights if you want to ex
- Satisfactory - All in all it was satisfactory and you get what you pay for.
- Simple and nice - The hotel is at the quieter end of Patong, which suits me fi
- So far the best hotel in Bali ! - Was really impressed the moment i step into the hotel.